Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ (56500 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by scrupulousblog: 3:58pm On Jan 07
I pray to find this kind of wife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Franzinni: 3:59pm On Jan 07
He found a good thing ....

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Vlibray: 4:01pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better
And what is wrong with being a mathematics teacher ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Eniolohunda: 4:03pm On Jan 07
Nigerians and clout chasing. How many wife has been getting up 3 o'clock, because of the family and the nature of their job. Go and do survey in Lagos and you will be surprised.
Anyway, it's their time, so congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Fxbu: 4:04pm On Jan 07
You mean the long throat man.good for him at least he will stop looking out for peoples food aka extra spoon.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Fxbu: 4:07pm On Jan 07
scrupulousblog:
I pray to find this kind of wife.
They are there all over the place but the same you will not find them attractive but long throat for Instagram slayer, and when them slay you , you turn to naira land to whale.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by meedoLock(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07
Just one tweet o!! There is power in words indeed.

Who would have thought that her little tweet would bring the family so much fortune.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Benwallt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07
The lady must be from Edo State
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Advision: 4:11pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:
Dull guy

He clearly didn’t understand the concept of the extra spoon that’s why he ran to report to his wife …

A sharp badt guy will chop the both food the kind colleague was offering and no ear will hear it

Moral of the story- reject the offer of an extra spoon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:11pm On Jan 07
Jokerman:
I learned the woman is an obedient.

This shows you when you do good, Nigerians will reward it irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations
obidients are the best in everything

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by SpatialKing(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:
It's not this man we want to meet. Please bring the woman that brought that secretly brought the extra spoon to the man.

Does she not have female colleagues in that same office with her?

That extra spoon was the snake eve used to tempt Adam. And see where we all are today.

How are you sure he has not been eating her and her food before now?

Just wait and see people will dig out more info about the gist

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Kukutente23: 4:12pm On Jan 07
Where should we meet him
And what should we fry for the meeting

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by blaise26abj(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07
Nwodosis:
The man must be a good man and that earned him an extra spoon from a colleague to dine with her.

True ! And women no Dey joke with their food oh ! 🤣
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mandate1: 4:12pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better
but a mathematics teacher isn't a bad job. Let's stop belittling teaching, this is why our schools are decaying. With 1million out of the 5m he can setup a classic tutorial centre to up his income.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07
Nice
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Rubyjade: 4:14pm On Jan 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If an individuals keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

This is all I have to say. Thank you
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by abysirius(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07
He a teacher yet the lady values him that much. He is indeed a lucky man
adesegun121:
Meet Abiola Adebisi, the husband of the trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie.

Debbie gained viral attention when she shared on X that she began waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her husband, sparking both praise and criticism.

Despite the controversies, netizens generously donated over N5 million to Debbie, with fellow Nigerians extending various gifts. Fintech company, Kuda has promised to match the initial N2m donation, meaning that Adebisi may end up with over N10m in donations.

Infinix Nigeria offered the couple its latest device, Infinix Hot 40, while the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited provided a free N200,000 PMS voucher.

Adding to the support, the National Information Development Agency pledged two laptops and a one-year internet subscription for Debbie and her husband.

Abiola Adebisi, expressing gratitude on his X page, stated, “I bless the day I met this woman.” Describing his wife as a prayer warrior, he added, “She can pray. My god in human form.”

Also reacting on his Facebook page on Saturday he said, “Eledami modupe o.” (My creator, thank you o)

Here are some details about Abiola Adebisi, the luckiest husband in Nigeria at the moment:

1. He attended Aguda Grammar School, Lagos and graduated in 2005.

2: He studied Applied Mathematics at the University of Ilorin and graduated in 2015.

3: He is from Oyo, an ancient city in Oyo State.

4. He has four siblings: three males and a female.

5 He currently works as a Mathematics teacher.

6. He married Deborah, who goes by Olaki Jasmine Loveth on Facebook; @_Debbi_OA on X; and Olakijasmine on Instagram, in August 2023.

7. The couple is blessed with a four-year-old daughter
Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/meet-abiola-adebisi-the-husband-of-the-trending-nigerian-lady-olaki-jasmine-loveth-widely-known-as-debbie/

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by drimzsmoke(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
Meet Abiola Adebisi, the husband of the trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie.

Debbie gained viral attention when she shared on X that she began waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her husband, sparking both praise and criticism.

Despite the controversies, netizens generously donated over N5 million to Debbie, with fellow Nigerians extending various gifts. Fintech company, Kuda has promised to match the initial N2m donation, meaning that Adebisi may end up with over N10m in donations.

Infinix Nigeria offered the couple its latest device, Infinix Hot 40, while the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited provided a free N200,000 PMS voucher.

Adding to the support, the National Information Development Agency pledged two laptops and a one-year internet subscription for Debbie and her husband.

Abiola Adebisi, expressing gratitude on his X page, stated, “I bless the day I met this woman.” Describing his wife as a prayer warrior, he added, “She can pray. My god in human form.”

Also reacting on his Facebook page on Saturday he said, “Eledami modupe o.” (My creator, thank you o)

Here are some details about Abiola Adebisi, the luckiest husband in Nigeria at the moment:

1. He attended Aguda Grammar School, Lagos and graduated in 2005.

2: He studied Applied Mathematics at the University of Ilorin and graduated in 2015.

3: He is from Oyo, an ancient city in Oyo State.

4. He has four siblings: three males and a female.

5 He currently works as a Mathematics teacher.

6. He married Deborah, who goes by Olaki Jasmine Loveth on Facebook; @_Debbi_OA on X; and Olakijasmine on Instagram, in August 2023.

7. The couple is blessed with a four-year-old daughter
Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/meet-abiola-adebisi-the-husband-of-the-trending-nigerian-lady-olaki-jasmine-loveth-widely-known-as-debbie/

Lolz, I no dey pray ooo, and I no too believe in all these metaphysical stuffs but I can NEVER marry a woman who doesn't pray and believe in God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mandate1: 4:15pm On Jan 07
ecolime:

You took this straight out of my mouth.

Na the office lady we need to know. She is the unspoken legend.

God used her for the family so lets meet her.

Funny enough, she might not exist grin
she might even be doing it without any intention of causing harm. All of them involved did well.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by BGSM: 4:15pm On Jan 07
I hope this ll not encourage a lot of people to be posting nonsense and stupidity in order to gain attention, because this social media is too far from reality. Where is mommy calm down today and others.
Please let be mindful of the type of content that ll be posting online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by CAPTIVATOR: 4:17pm On Jan 07
adioolayi:
God don pickup dem call for this year 2024..

If anyone tell them say na so their story go waka with loads of surprises entering new year...dem go say na big lie..

It takes just one sincere, unintended tweet for God to use men to change their story..

May God continually bless their home.

More reason we shouldn't look down on people, Some people might have mock them for being poor not knowing tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by kingyang: 4:17pm On Jan 07
Enny2013:
I am happy for them.

Hope he doesn't start cheating when dey finally have a lot.
Try to make good used of your tink tank, both gender cheat okay, cheating should not be subjected to male only, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just view and walk away

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mandate1: 4:20pm On Jan 07
BGSM:
I hope this ll not encourage a lot of people to be posting nonsense and stupidity in order to gain attention, because this social media is too far from reality. Where is mommy calm down today and others.
graces differ. If dem like post nonsense and ingredients from morning till night, if God no remember u, e no remember u be dat. God mustn't remember us all via dis means. It can be as simple as giving us sound health. We take it for granted, but it's a great deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mrexcell(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07
Very lucky man women can either lift u up or destroy u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Menclothing: 4:22pm On Jan 07
This is cool

Luck
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by pek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07
fyzaila:

Loool grin grin grin we need to see her true true
She is indirectly the one behind the favour this couples couple are receiving now.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by MightySparrow: 4:23pm On Jan 07
Nice meeting the husband of the woman with good home training.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Rubyjade: 4:26pm On Jan 07
Mandate1:
but a mathematics teacher isn't a bad job. Let's stop belittling teaching, this is why our schools are decaying. With 1million out of the 5m he can setup a classic tutorial centre to up his income.
The money will finish with before setting up
Rent 650k depending on location
He would have Jamb/SSCE class right, one hall is enough
White board and marker?,
There obviously would be demand for
Junior classes, right?
He would have to do partition
Lecturers charge 1k per hour and he would over 15 teachers, that's 15k per month
NEPA bill
Cleaners salary
Repairs and maintenance
General expenses

Income obviously would be the lesson fee, from experience most students don't pay all at once, they pay parts
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Rubyjade: 4:26pm On Jan 07
See person wey go be head of house 🏠 amh
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, I no dey pray ooo, and I no too believe in all these metaphysical stuffs but I can NEVER marry a woman who doesn't pray and believe in God!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Rubyjade: 4:27pm On Jan 07
BGSM:
Trust Nigerians, don't be surprised to see
Sule my mechanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.