Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ (56494 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by eepeepook: 4:30pm On Jan 07
The guy no fine. She lied.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Mandate1: 4:32pm On Jan 07
Rubyjade:
The money will finish with before setting up
Rent 650k depending on location
He would have Jamb/SSCE class right, one hall is enough
White board and marker?,
There obviously would be demand for
Junior classes, right?
He would have to do partition
Lecturers charge 1k per hour and he would over 15 teachers, that's 15k per month
NEPA bill
Cleaners salary
Repairs and maintenance
General expenses

Income obviously would be the lesson fee, from experience most students don't pay all at once, they pay parts
you're taking it too far. Rome wasn't built in a day. With wat you have up dere, 10m sef won't be enough. Just the way a person will use 500m to build a house, another will build a clean house with 10m. Just start small and grow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by israelmao(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07
Fortune has smiled on his family by the singular act of his dutiful,committed and faithful wife which was publicized.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
Nice meeting him
Lucky man

grin grin
Funny you. You met him?
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by mosicola(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07
If na me talk about two spoons, I for dey for hospital with a broken head or ankle. Don't ask me why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Thundafireseun: 4:41pm On Jan 07
Advision:

Moral of the story- reject the offer of an extra spoon

To you…

Not me…

Do you know the amount of stress added on his wife because of his dull brain

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Thundafireseun: 4:42pm On Jan 07
mosicola:
If na me talk about two spoons, I for dey for hospital with a broken head or ankle. Don't ask me why
I suspect that you are very very skinny without any muscles

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07
Honestly following bandwagon or redpillers on nairaland won't make you settle down,don't follow mouth o
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by mikmash(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07
Thank God. Happy for them. May we all meet our miracles.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Uchesis: 4:47pm On Jan 07
Depriest2020:
One of the gains of marrying a virtuous woman.
Virtuous you say?

May your female colleague at work be feeding you when you have a wife at home.

Oya say "Amen"

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If an individuals keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

This is all I have to say. Thank you
Dem alpha males who have never been married but would be glad to tell you that all married men are suffering in silence and are just smiling to fake happiness. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by LipozSwiminPool(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07
I graduated from AGS (AJGS AND ASGS) in 2008 as well
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by 196chetachi: 4:55pm On Jan 07
Una don start....Me too wan trendBroadcast meUna don start....Me too wan trendBroadcast me...
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by PrinceGallant: 5:01pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
NNPC should have employed her husband instead of giving them free fuel. He needs to upgrade from being a mathematics teacher to something better

Your sense gets oil. Ori ẹ pe gan-an

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by jojothaiv(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If an individual keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

The internet is a funny place, somebody who's mindful of their sanity shouldn't believed everything slapped across the pages of the internet.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by ImperialYoruba: 5:07pm On Jan 07
I love their story. Nice couple.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by TUBLEZ(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07
https://audiomack.com/TUBLEZ/song/ife rate my new love song 🎵
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by mosicola(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:

I suspect that you are very very skinny without any muscles
u think say na by size. 12 year old girl never break your head before

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by drimzsmoke(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07
Rubyjade:
See person wey go be head of house 🏠 amh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Leave me oooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Thundafireseun: 5:16pm On Jan 07
mosicola:
u think say na by size. 12 year old girl never break your head before

500 …18years old can’t break my head …. I can’t even imagine myself taking to 12years
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by 247man: 5:17pm On Jan 07
JASONjnr:
God just Sidon for heaven and decided to pick this woman call this January.....

Just a tweet to wake up from her laziness to resuming her duties as a wife....

The same tweet would've caused other women lots of bashing and insults for not doing her duties. But it turned out to be a blessing.....

NNPC that has never done giveaway in Nigeria, decided to give her free 200k voucher.

God.... Come and pick my call oh.... I just want you to asnswer me... Na better wife I want marry😎

This is how they scam and distract youths from the main issues.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Yktv: 5:17pm On Jan 07
Enny2013:
I am happy for them.

Hope he doesn't start cheating when dey finally have a lot.

What is wrong with you? Are you so damaged that everything good related to men must force you to say something negative?
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Egoveen: 5:25pm On Jan 07
decatalyst:

Only a slowpoke listen to all and act on all.

You have to be sensible enough to know what is good for you and what is not.
😂
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Antai123(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07
decatalyst:

Only a slowpoke listen to all and act on all.

You have to be sensible enough to know what is good for you and what is not.

If you are sensible enough to know which of the comments is good for you then there is no need searching for comment to read again. Because normally, u need advice thats why I sought for one. May God help us sha
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
Meet Abiola Adebisi, the husband of the trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie.

Debbie gained viral attention when she shared on X that she began waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her husband, sparking both praise and criticism.

Despite the controversies, netizens generously donated over N5 million to Debbie, with fellow Nigerians extending various gifts. Fintech company, Kuda has promised to match the initial N2m donation, meaning that Adebisi may end up with over N10m in donations.

Infinix Nigeria offered the couple its latest device, Infinix Hot 40, while the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited provided a free N200,000 PMS voucher.

Adding to the support, the National Information Development Agency pledged two laptops and a one-year internet subscription for Debbie and her husband.

Abiola Adebisi, expressing gratitude on his X page, stated, “I bless the day I met this woman.” Describing his wife as a prayer warrior, he added, “She can pray. My god in human form.”

Also reacting on his Facebook page on Saturday he said, “Eledami modupe o.” (My creator, thank you o)

Here are some details about Abiola Adebisi, the luckiest husband in Nigeria at the moment:

1. He attended Aguda Grammar School, Lagos and graduated in 2005.

2: He studied Applied Mathematics at the University of Ilorin and graduated in 2015.

3: He is from Oyo, an ancient city in Oyo State.

4. He has four siblings: three males and a female.

5 He currently works as a Mathematics teacher.

6. He married Deborah, who goes by Olaki Jasmine Loveth on Facebook; @_Debbi_OA on X; and Olakijasmine on Instagram, in August 2023.

7. The couple is blessed with a four-year-old daughter
Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/meet-abiola-adebisi-the-husband-of-the-trending-nigerian-lady-olaki-jasmine-loveth-widely-known-as-debbie/

The trending Nigerian lady, Olaki Jasmine Loveth, widely known as ‘Debbie,' is a remarkable example of how love plays a vital role in marriage. It is a man's duty to ensure that he marries a woman who genuinely loves him. Debbie's devotion to her husband is evident as she firmly stands by his side, even though he is a mathematics teacher. This decision has unexpectedly transformed her into a millionaire overnight. It exemplifies the mysterious ways in which God works, as they say. This story emphasizes the significance of love and loyalty in a relationship and how it can bring unexpected rewards and blessings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by 12345baba(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If an individuals keep listening to nairaland members with their bad mouth, they will never get married

I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Spiff20(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07
A harmless and innocent spoon has led to many things.
Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by Neoteny7: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Without any evidence or confirmation of the wife's claims, Nigerians and shameless companies are rushing to enrich the couple....while real achievers and displaced Nigerians are overlooked.

That woman doesn't strike me as someone who wakes up 4.30am every morning.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by xenten: 5:35pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:
Dull guy

He clearly didn’t understand the concept of the extra spoon that’s why he ran to report to his wife …

A sharp badt guy will chop the both food the kind colleague was offering and no ear will hear it
And his destiny would have been stolen. What he is experiencing today is more than the extra spoon and other possible attachments that may come with it. Look at the beautiful wife! he is the luckiest man in Nigeria this January.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.