Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58778 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by peculiar2233: 3:19pm On Jan 07
Nice one Seun. I support this with my full chest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by mysticwarrior(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07
Also do something about the South Africans on this forum insulting Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by olusola200: 3:20pm On Jan 07
It's long overdue, better later than never.
To ensures nairaland don't become history

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Hendtime: 3:21pm On Jan 07
You do not have the moral capacity do that when you're bias religiously because you some protected people whom you don't like to hurt but when they hurt others you keep mum

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by SenecaTheYonger: 3:22pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

I don't understand, why do you implement things like this so late? You know most of those tribalist have left here and now prominent on Twitter due to its free speech. They all came from here. In fact, it used to be so rare and shocking to see tribalist on Twitter that anytime a tribalist post went viral, the comment section will be filled with things like, "this is nothing, it's even worse in Nairaland" As if Nairaland was an adobe for tribalist.

Glad you're doing something about it, but it's a little too late.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by SPAMBOX7: 3:23pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE
Swears. One sided asf. Dude gotta fix himself first before anything else
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Anaerobi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE

I wish this can be forwarded DM to him in he's various social media handle and SMS as 3 square meal for 2 months.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Calitoscassius(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
How about forcing people to accept that they are muslim before commenting on a muslim topic? Don't be hyporcrite man!

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Hotacetone: 3:27pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.
Get out of here. Hypocrite
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Jking20(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07
Just observing
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Calitoscassius(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07
Doubble standard, this is a forum where people are forced to accept a muslim faith before they can comment on muslim topics.

I bet i will be banned for making this comment

3 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Anaerobi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07
Funny enough for almost a year or more, I don't remember Nairaland exist. Because of the way d Mods behaves.

Well, nice one... I hope d partial Mods will act towards it.

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Hotacetone: 3:31pm On Jan 07
Isobug:
Good One.....
Because Criminal act and behavior cut across all tribes of the federation irrespective of the type of crime committed. All the tribes both major and minor ones do drugs, do steal, do commit murder, do rituals, engage in Yahoo, have Agberos, do well as well.
You may want to argue that some crimes are peculiar to some tribes, be it as it may, Someone somewhere in your tribe also does commits a crime peculiar to a particular tribe and vice versa.
Meanwhile, this is particularly good for this fact: One quarter of Rivers state and Delta state combined answers South East names but when they commit crimes, people will remember they are igbos because of the names, if they do applaudable things people here will find a way to exonerate them from being igbos.

Good and Bad morals is an individual thing, not Tribalistic
Is there an iota of sense in what you just typed?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by busterr(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07
Ayodeoba:
you didn’t mention righteousness. Hypocrite

I only see him make religious post.
I've not seen any tribal comment from him
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by mosicola(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07
Nice move

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.[/quote]
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by bigcasava1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07
Isobug:
Good One.....
Because Criminal act and behavior cut across all tribes of the federation irrespective of the type of crime committed. All the tribes both major and minor ones do drugs, do steal, do commit murder, do rituals, engage in Yahoo, have Agberos, do well as well.
You may want to argue that some crimes are peculiar to some tribes, be it as it may, Someone somewhere in your tribe also does commits a crime peculiar to a particular tribe and vice versa.
Meanwhile, this is particularly good for this fact: One quarter of Rivers state and Delta state combined answers South East names but when they commit crimes, people will remember they are igbos because of the names, if they do applaudable things people here will find a way to exonerate them from being igbos.

Good and Bad morals is an individual thing, not Tribalistic
well said

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by RALPHOW(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07
Seun should also remove that tag ARE YOU A MUSLIM? before you comment.
Otherwise do the same for Christian Forum.
If not, it's double standard.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by betshopagent(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

the is too light and it would continue unabated. 1st warning: 2months, 2nd warning :6months and 3rd warning+last warning: 1000years 😁
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Brimstone77: 3:36pm On Jan 07
Proudlyomonna:

Hmm so truly the only thing your creator destined you for is to do tribal hate on nairaland.

Seun if You are serious this moniker should have been banned already, this shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman can't imagine life without doing tribal hate on this forum.

Clamp down on this monikers too.
Raskymonojendor,brimstone77,pigtormentor aka esnbrutality,Throwback, Seunsmg,freestuffs,racoon,Helinus,Omenka
Yerimo,shortigboman,morh247 comot this group of old shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellas first make We see if sanity go dey this forum small.

I wonder what my name is doing up there.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Danmisra(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:

The Muslim thing is because most Christians cannot simply comment on an Islamic thread without insult.
For you to be a Muslim you must respect Jesus so , a Muslim cannot insult Jesus it forbidden in Islam. Muslims ask or challenge Christian that but no insult .
I am very sure Seun observed that Muslim don't insult Christians while many Christians do so.
If you in doubt, you can go through some Islamic threads to see their reaction.
Let that remain.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by MartinsD12(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

I agree on this , too much tribalistic attacks here
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by dafeoroyo: 3:45pm On Jan 07
Why 14days,twitter self na 6days for any violations
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by richiejedi: 3:45pm On Jan 07
This is really happening in nairaland? That's wonderful, now good people and professionals will start coming and remaining in this platform, if this is maintained, nairaland will gain more followerships and credibility, and even the presidency can open an account, that's not to say I am a fan of the presidency, the tribal and religious hatred in nairaland is appalling.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by sonofsteven: 3:49pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Starting from somewhere

Kindly look into this Muslim and Christian(religion) section where we have to take an oath for one while the other same is not being done to it...

If you treat a child the same way you treated the other,his heart will be filled with joy
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Sillymoderators: 3:51pm On Jan 07
sonofsteven:

Starting from somewhere

Kindly look into this Muslim and Christian(religion) section where we have to take an oath for one while the other same is not being done to it...

If you treat a child the same way you treated the other,his heart will be filled with joy
👍 Good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo) / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.