Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (60232 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Anatolia: 2:27pm On Jan 07
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=127820963]Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific. (Quote).

The instruction is clear, no tribal insults directly or indirectly. There is no meandering about it.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EreluRoz: 2:28pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

Lmao! You that spend 22 out of 24 hrs on NL? Even this one is going to 13 hours in less than 2 days saying someone has a job in NL?
You can make me your job anyway, go and look for more of my comments to quote. You don't have any family member to advise you to stop being jobless like Chioma?
The gold digger will be Davido's next victim.
I'm chilling in Dubai for some holidays if you care to know and decided to check what's going on here only to see that you are still your old bittered self continually hating on David's only wife Chioma Adeleke.

What has she done to you aside that she isn't from same tribe? It is your type who will allow your brothers marry a bad woman simply because of tribal biggotry else which normal person will prefer a junkie to a well trained homely young lady like Chioma? Your siblings should watch their back because you are not a good person.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Downey(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07
Mr. Seun we know
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 2:29pm On Jan 07
busterr:

Thank you.
Also the attitude of some members calling all igbo people ipob should be looked into too.
Then NLPoliceWoman is usually spamming the forum with the support of some of your mods, check that too sir.
Then bbq griller boy, what's the other one again, LeoDeKing, FreeStuffsNG, they plenty all these people are bigots.
I wonder how their activities are always overlooked.
you didn’t mention righteousness. Hypocrite
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by obaidan: 2:30pm On Jan 07
What took you so long. You have cashed out enough on the traffic tribal insults generate. Well done for SAYING you will do the right thing. I really really really HOPE you will do what you have said you will do.
Congratulations for planning to take the path of honour

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
Thank you, this is commendable
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by HateBigots: 2:31pm On Jan 07
Too much talk .... Just tell us how to report offenders
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tzar(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07
How about 'anti-male' comments, women who insult men & generalize bad behavior concerning men too?
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by BadBradley: 2:34pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
obviously acting after series of complaints. This has been going on here for decades.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by esthel(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07
Im sure he knows that women have left the platform for him and his redpillers. All of a sudden everywhere just became chaotic
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tzar(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07
This makes absolute sense. More grease to your elbow!
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by HeroicMeastro: 2:35pm On Jan 07
izuch:
Na today? undecided
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Juniorangel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07
Everybody go collect ban
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by visaclick: 2:36pm On Jan 07
So when a drug dealer is posted we shouldn’t call put their names abi? You and those people go explain tire it’s just getting started we want make the internet space cast finish

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Omenlon: 2:37pm On Jan 07
Without gbas gbos this forum won't be interesting again ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

*Politeness*
Good one Seun. But don't stop there - something also needs to be done about viitriolic posts or threads about females. Some of us females with thick skins don't care, but the vast majority of females do!
Also, don't listen to those telling you to remove the Moslem oath. It's a very smart move - or a fatwa would have been placed on your head long ago! cheesy
Finally, consider mandating that everyone starts their posts with the word "Politeness", as I do!
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by rex21: 2:38pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

Best news on nairaland in 2024
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by amnesty7: 2:38pm On Jan 07
badoh:

I also wanted to draw his attention to what you just said. If you want people to see you as fair and impartial religiously, remove that condition on Muslim thread and if it seems you don't want to toe that line, put the same condition on Christian thread, otherwise you're not fair and highly sentimental.
What takes you to Muslim threads if you aren't one in the first place?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On Jan 07
wink
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Opera240: 2:43pm On Jan 07
How about checking of someone who did something amazing?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Blacklion3: 2:44pm On Jan 07
abba190:
na de..............
dem grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.