Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (60127 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by faceland: 2:04pm On Jan 07
If Nairaland was a physical forum event, they would be riot everyday (may be one or two persons would die in fighting daily). πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Goalnaldo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07
Snake threads should also be banned please or at least shouldn't be posted past 6pm πŸ™ most times when I finished reading them, any small "kpakam" in my Room, my heart won't be at peace or rest.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tendd: 2:05pm On Jan 07
Hopefully, you will ban many,if that will reduce or put an end to the ethnic hate that are we read here daily.Many websites have been able to stop haters/tribalists from visiting their forums.You can do that aswell.Your site gets low ratings because of the constant and often vitriolic comments against various tribes.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by richmond500: 2:06pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.
seen Osewa, u better look into this.
The toxity between males and females on this thread is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EreluRoz: 2:07pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

I drop whenever it is necessary. I am a Pro!
When something is positive, they claim names and states in the titles. When negative, it is bigotry. We dey kampe!
See work that you gave yourself in a faceless forum. Chioma is enjoying her holidays ooo, just a reminder.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 2:09pm On Jan 07
BarrElChapo:
πŸ˜‚ make I no talk
the new trend πŸ˜‚. Make i no talk

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Typing: 2:09pm On Jan 07
Printerscanner:

This developer is typing from the psychiatric hospital

Kikikikikiki grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by siant: 2:10pm On Jan 07
Oga seun, baning is not enough. The culprit should be prosecuted and if convicted by nairaland panel of judges, risks 14 years jail term
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Brian47(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07
Took you long enough

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Odogwuzack: 2:13pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

The only thing I have to say is that it looks more like your new sets of mods (if not you yourself) have declared war on Yorubas/SW on your forum and they are getting the memo.

Why will you ban a Yoruba person that respond to an Igbo person insults on the Yorubas while both the insult and the Igbo insulter remains in the same thread?

You have been manipulated into cowardice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Odogwuzack: 2:13pm On Jan 07
PaNnamdi:

You yourself u need to be active on this nairaland.nairaland is a result of your sweat don't allow miscreants to turn it upside down and crash it.nor dey form too busy for your source of food and origin of your better life o oga.

So many hate speeches against igbos on nairaland as if it's igbos that are the problem of why these evil men can't eat 3 square meals daily.you need to be active more and see things for yourself.

Seun tell me... Who is this person referring to here?

You and your mods will pretend not to see it but you will ban any Yoruba person that give him a deserved reply while this comment remains on NL forever.

You are not doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by omoredia: 2:14pm On Jan 07
Una wey dey ban get the hate for body. U dont fight by banning. U fight hate by stating the truth with all sincerity and fairness.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Beverlyjean(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07
Colson:
I understand, but I still don't think you're female. How can a woman always speak for men whenever the chance arises? Like, you never speak for women, NEVER. It's not normal. You're a Man. EOD.

Watch justpearlythings , candace owens, RomanArmy.... there are lots of women that now speak up for only men
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Odogwuzack: 2:18pm On Jan 07
Ayodeoba:
una don forget say na una first start this thing against northerners and later transfer the trend to yorubas. Yoruba’s don serve una back well well, una come Dey cry victim

My problem is the way Nairaland is trying to protect them.
They are manipulating Seun into doing their biddings all the time.

Now when Seun says he's fighting tribalism on Nairaland he's only banning those that are replying Igbos' insult.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Starhearts: 2:18pm On Jan 07
By dere names we shall knw dem
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 2:19pm On Jan 07
Odogwuzack:

The only thing I have to say is that it looks more like your new sets of mods (if not you yourself) have declared war on Yorubas/SW on your forum and they are getting the memo.

Why will you ban a Yoruba person that respond to an Igbo person insults on the Yorubas while both the insult and the Igbo insulter remains in the same thread?

You have been manipulated into cowardice.

Seun has stated it clear categorically, EVERYONE SHOULD STOP THE HATE. IF YOU GO TRIBALISM AGAIN,BE YOU IGBO,YORUBA,HAUSA,EGUN, TIMBUKTU, WHATEVER,BE READY FOR 600 YEARS BAN. SIMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 2:19pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
See work that you gave yourself in a faceless forum. Chioma is enjoying her holidays ooo, just a reminder.
Lmao! You that spend 22 out of 24 hrs on NL? Even this one is going to 13 hours in less than 2 days saying someone has a job in NL?
You can make me your job anyway, go and look for more of my comments to quote. You don't have any family member to advise you to stop being jobless like Chioma?
The gold digger will be Davido's next victim.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Onewazobia(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07
Good one
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by femi4: 2:20pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
long overdue, I hope same will be extended to religious insult especially on Sundays where non Christian are constituting nuisance on Christian related thread
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Starhearts: 2:20pm On Jan 07
siant:
Oga seun, baning is not enough. The culprit should be prosecuted and if convicted by nairaland panel of judges, risks 14 years jail term

Who hurts u
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 2:21pm On Jan 07
Odogwuzack:

Seun tell me... Who is this person referring to here?

You and your mods will pretend not to see it but you will ban any Yoruba person that give him a deserved reply while this comment remains on NL forever.

You are not doing well.

You are a grown up man,stop crying like a baby. And you are the one bringing "Yoruba" into this cos nobody mentioned Yoruba. Do well to always mind your business,thanks
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 2:21pm On Jan 07
hammerFC:

E GET MONIKER UNA BAN REACH 2040.

THE GUY DIED IN 2019
re you with the guy now? He told you that in grave

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Anatolia: 2:21pm On Jan 07
The first comment after the guideline indicates some people are very stubborn. I support the notion of no tribal insults because once one person starts it, it spirals out of control. We can restore sanity to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by MrsAminaBello(f): 2:24pm On Jan 07
Colson:
I understand, but I still don't think you're female. How can a woman always speak for men whenever the chance arises? Like, you never speak for women, NEVER. It's not normal. You're a Man. EOD.
there was a thread that was created where that Beverlyjean moniker you quoted was exposed as a male parading and masquerading on this forum as a female.
Imagine him saying there are more women who molest male children than men who molest female children.
He was also bursted on the other thread where he scammed a lady on this forum the sum of 200k.
He together with his gay partner Fountainofyouth defrauded the poor woman
Check the screenshot below

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by mightyleks(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07
Great. Now this mess should be thoroughly purged
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Teejaney88(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07
We die here...
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by drizzle0007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07
Let me tell you what's going to happen now.

They will be alot of criminal posts from tribes of eastern and south south region with their names clearly displayed.

Almost none from the Yorubas. Then when you call it out. You'll get banned.

Trying to silence people acting like this rules favours the platform. Lol
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ayodeoba: 2:26pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

Add
Yammy legged
Nyaaa-Mary
Chesty beaters
Na dem
Hokoroh
Plat Head
Yeeenbo
AfghanEastan
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ vawulence
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Global2000: 2:26pm On Jan 07
Thank you mr Seun. This is commendable. Nigeria is our home. Tribes makes us dynamic and strong. We have good and bad ones in all our tribes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.