Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58520 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by bong4(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.

Can you "totalize" this war by extending it to making non-christians swear to an oath before commenting on threads on Christianity? What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by chidooh1: 8:06pm On Jan 07
Bias implementation of this law is required, it came a bit late but better late than none
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Tzar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07
It is not a free world o. Nothing is really free. Anyway, advocacy is permitted.
Good luck & good bye.
Biglittlelois:

It's a free world.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ravenna: 9:28pm On Jan 07
ednut1:
Only Solution is to remove names from the article 😆

Name or no name, everybody knows watsup?!

For instance, if the news is about Drugs peddling, fake products, Baby factory, Ashawo, monkeys, rats, potopoto, terrorism, bombs, quota systems, fraud, bride price, Skull, sophistication, DNA or victimisation- People will still know the tribe that committed the offence even without mentioning a name.

Just like today, people were kidnapped along Kabba-Okene road as i was passing thru from Lagos.
We never saw the Kidnapper nor kidnappee and everyone said it was Fulani handwork.

You see?!

By their fruit, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ravenna: 9:32pm On Jan 07
bong4:

Can you "totalize" this war by extending it to making non-christians swear to an oath before commenting on threads on Christianity? What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

I think Seun is biased on this matter
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by sowilli: 9:33pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
your measures are in efficient. These are just words with no guarantee of implementation. It’s easier to open an account on here than to say ha with mouth. There is no proper verification process for this forum in this era of digital identity. Upgrade your membership registration and process and it becomes easy to tackle discrimination, hate e.t.c.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Lamasta(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07
[quote author=Seun post=127820950]Fellow Nairalanders,

Let the war begin cool enough is enough

2024 no gree for anybody
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by bitingcool: 9:45pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.

just like the immediate post said, take a stance on designation and insulting of women

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Proudlyomonna: 9:46pm On Jan 07
Brimstone77:

Oga this is new year,I don't want to start the year with entertaining lunatics..

Stay your lane!

Oh shut up jareh grin the only one with mental illness is one who go about doing senseless tribal hate in this age and dispensation.

If Your mind can't accept the reality that there are good and bad people in every tribe,if all your mind can churn out is tribal hate, then your existence is a waste,you should probably just hang yourself for you are nothing but a nuisance here.

I challenge you to throw vawulence into my mention, let me expose your madness here grin grin grin
Shouting Igbo, Igbo,Igbo on every thread yet You think you don't have mental problems, dey play grin grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by LINSAR: 9:50pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:

Justice for leeches! Justice for entitled girls!
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Greyrory: 9:51pm On Jan 07
Na now day break for you Seun? 😂
It’s a good innovation,at least some rubbish name calling go stop now.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nnewsnjobs: 10:01pm On Jan 07
This declaration is fake and not implementable. Immediately after the declaration, I saw a topic " Obi can never become President of Nigeria" with so many hate and tribal speech on the comment section and nothing was done to the topic and the individual till it enter up to 4 pages still nothing yet.

Gone are the days when Ymodulus and Co will be giving us breakdown on their business endeavors by this time each year and you will be following the topic back to back to get new updates and learn from them.

Today it is tribal and hate speech that is the order of the day in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/7961195/peter-obi-never-president/3

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Greyrory: 10:04pm On Jan 07
nnewsnjobs:
This declaration is fake and not implementable. Immediately after the declaration, I saw a topic " Obi can never become President of Nigeria" with so many hate and trabal speech on the comment section and nothing was done to the topic and the individual till it enter up to 4 pages still nothing yet.

Gone are the days when Ymodulus and Co will be giving us breakdown on their business endeavors by this time each year and you will be following the topic back to back to get new updates and learn from them.

Today it is tribal and hate speech that is the order of the day in this forum.

You see say they’re all jokers. I don’t take Seun and his tribal cronies seriously to be honest.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Brimstone77: 10:04pm On Jan 07
Proudlyomonna:

Oh shut up jareh grin the only one with mental illness is one who go about doing senseless tribal hate in this age and dispensation.

If Your mind can't accept the reality that there are good and bad people in every tribe,if all your mind can churn out is tribal hate, then your existence is a waste,you should probably just hang yourself for you are nothing but a nuisance here.

I challenge you to throw vawulence into my mention, let me expose your madness here grin grin grin
Shouting Igbo, Igbo,Igbo on every thread yet You think you don't have mental problems, dey play grin grin

You need help..

Go see a therapist...
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by harmony75: 10:25pm On Jan 07
Good Mr Seun there are so many kids here they need to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nairamaniac: 10:56pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:

Yes expect it

If it hurts your soul, cry.

Me cry??

I respect oloshos. I'm referring to the ones that are opened with the hustle. I actually feel their struggle.

I only have problems with the ones that use other narratives like *slay queens and hot girls* to cover it all up in them.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nairamaniac: 11:00pm On Jan 07
Seun:

Tribalism in Nigeria didn't start on the Internet. It didn't start on Nairaland or on Twitter.

Don't mind that guy. It's never tooo late.

You did a good job setting penalties against it. Its your own little quota of minimising it.

Let other areas of life contribute their own quota.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nairamaniac: 11:04pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:

On. Serious note, don't allow those kind of Men affect your freedom of speech of confidence in here or anywhere else.

I can never suppose such men who generalize all women based on one woman's action.

Anyman who does that is stupid.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by omotolsy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07
I like this.

Do users have the block button now?

Please help with that too.

It will help you know when several persons have blocked a user thereby flagging such user.

It will help lots of users too.

Thank you Mr Seun.

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 43Ronin: 11:43pm On Jan 07
Noticed that Leodking was one of the first casualties.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Alpharey: 11:58pm On Jan 07
tofolo:
Vawulence... Some monikers need to be deleted also, the hate is to bad.

100% supported

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 2:26am On Jan 08
MrsAminaBello:
sorry what's your marital status?

Beverlyjean:

Married with a son

I bet she dashed out one of her sons.
It isn't easy keeping up with lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by usagee36: 2:35am On Jan 08
Yeah right. Lol
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Karnice600: 2:37am On Jan 08
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

- Seun Osewa.

We done hear.
How far na, upgrade Nairaland from waptrick level, so that banning go really make sense this year.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by seeme2(f): 4:11am On Jan 08
Another policy to protect the Igbo. grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ogalanyachieze: 5:08am On Jan 08
Biglittlelois:

i can only agree with you if you can prove that the tribe had a meeting and gave him the nandate to go and commit such crime on their behalve. caling out his tribe is an insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.