Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (57917 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by TripleLTD: 9:21pm On Jan 12
Seun:

I don't know how to control these individuals. I want to get a sense of whether it's normal for employees to ignore their bosses & fight them.
I have this saying never employed or appoint someone you can't fire "
If you want to reactivate this forum and tackle this issue, you need to sit up and face the bull by it's horn, Don't be reluctant to correct anyone who is wrong among your mod
Be serious and harsh sometimes, Because as it is Just go over to some section on this forum and see, some have made them to be like a Dustin, posting any rubbish they like and no one take action about it, Most of those sections need to have a mod controlling the activity , Like the webmasters section , That place has just die due to people posting rubbish there without any consequences afterward

Look at the Business section , You can't go a full week without seeing someone getting scam
Atleast identity stuff should be introduced for anyone wanting to do business on this forum or Escrow services.

You may save a lot of soul
It's really bad and I hope you realize this and Tackle it very fast.

Because this is not the nairaland we want our kids to come and see
Bless you

3 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12
Seun:
I don't know how to control these individuals. I want to get a sense of whether it's normal for employees to ignore their bosses & fight them.
My life does not depend on this forum. But for the sake of my likeness for this forum, I will diligently work with you if you want.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12
Seun:

Now this is where you make mistake. You can't control human beings, you can condition them, but control, nope.

These humans have minds of their own, they're the ones who work here, they see, hear and feel things you don't, so, controlling them is a waste of time, however, listening to them is the way forward. They're the ones who moderate, they've met Nairalanders offline (which Nairalander have you met offline?) So they're the ones who should have ideas about how this platform should function. What you should do, is listen to them and meditate over whatever thoughts or idea(s) they may have. Controlling them is DOA (they ain't dogs).

Now, as to know whether it's normal for employees to ignore their bosses, it is not. Imfact, it's the very sign of disregard and disrespect. So, if your employees ignore you, you should ask yourself what you're not doing, what gave them the impetus, the audacity for them to ignore you etc. This is the plain truth.

Dude, you have alot of work cut out for you, albeit, you need alot of introspecting about how to move this platform to greater heights than what it is now. To do that, you need alot of ideas from Nairalanders. (oldtimers)
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:18am On Jan 14
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise Mukina2.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Rule 20
You will be banned if you don't report posts the official way - using the report button or mailing the moderators.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Lemos14: 7:29am On Jan 14
Seun:
You will be banned if you don't report posts the official way - using the report button or mailing the moderators.

Exactly. Please do the needful and take of her. She will use her manna account to be spamming with pictures unrelated to the thread and inciting people then logs into her policewoman account to be disturbing the mods when people reply her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nigerianart: 10:26pm On Jan 14
Seun:

Please address my issue.
I got banned for a comment I did NOT make (total lock out for 2 weeks).

It's not fair since it was meant to prevent me from editing an article that made it to the front page (I don't mind not being able to edit post already on front page, but being banned is a bit to hash na, then add that with false accusation?).

Please let me back in. I want to be part of the Nairaland community. If not, I'll share my stuff on Twitter. I think my posts/comments are symbiotic to the site (get more views and engagement).

Thanks.
@faceland

N/B: I left Twitter due to Tribalism (why I have once left Nairaland) and racism (but you made me remember that I can block profiles on Twitter and sanitize my news feed).

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nigerianart: 1:03am On Jan 15
nigerianart:

Please address my issue.
I got banned for a comment I did NOT make (total lock out for 2 weeks).

It's not fair since it was meant to prevent me from editing an article that made it to the front page (I don't mind not being able to edit post already on front page, but being banned is a bit to hash na, then add that with false accusation?).

Please let me back in. I want to be part of the Nairaland community. If not, I'll share my stuff on Twitter. I think my posts/comments are symbiotic to the site (get more views and engagement).

Thanks.
@faceland

N/B: I left Twitter due to Tribalism (why I have once left Nairaland) and racism (but you made me remember that I can block profiles on Twitter and sanitize my news feed).

Okay, I have seen the issue/mistake.

Sorry about it. My intention was to MOCK tribalism (didn't know it was a banned phrase).

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EreluRoz: 5:14am On Jan 16
Martinez39s:
I am quoting you here regarding the post you made below. The thread was locked before I could post this.
===
If you really understood women, you would know that hiring female moderators mainly authorised to handle to problem "misogyny" will lead an overkill and unwanted unfairness.

First of all, women call a lot of things misogynistic for silly and dubious reasons, even the utterance of harmless unflattering facts about women. "Misogyny" is also used as silencing tool during a discourse involving talking points that women don't like, particularly red pill discourse that awaken men in a way women don't want for selfish and manipulative reasons. Discourse devoid of misogyny that causes discomfort can be portray as misogynistic by women. I could go on an on, but I won't because I know you understand what I addressing.

My point is that, the new female moderators, given this task, will go on to erase any thread that goes against the female imperative/status quo and disseminates uncomfortable discussions and points about women. Many accounts will be unfairly banned just for propagating talking points that females frown upon, even though they are logically not misogynistic. The objective of handling misogyny will be used as a pretext for this unfairness.

It is better that nairaland be a safe ground for all sorts of discourse as freedom of speech permits. The advantage is that we get to actually know how many think, even the actual extreme ones. We all get to know if many sympathise with them or not. Those that are dissatisfied with the talking points of a group, and their influence, must either take it upon themselves to verbally address/deconstruct these points (without breaking the rules) or shut up and not run to daddy Seun. grin Different opinions can't coexist without people being offended, and no one has the right to not be offended. Thanks.
See how you are panicking and famzing Seun just to save the misogynistic redpill thread 😆. You and your cohorts bullied me when I came to nairaland as a very young teenager who only wanted to improve my writing skills and was mainly in religion section but you and your likes decided to bully me endlessly for no justifiable reasons till I had to learn how to defend myself and you dare say redpill is not a misogynistic thread? I can quote a lot of write-up there by you and your cohorts that ooz misogyny. It's so sad that Seun allows such thread to continue to exist in his forum without doing something about it. Most of the female members I met here have all left and the few ones ain't active again because of you guys yet Seun has turned blind eyes to the bullying by the redpill gang scattered all over nairaland. You can continue famzing him but the truth about the redpill thread being a misogynistic thread still stand.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Openfurum2024: 4:27pm On Jan 16
👍
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by africanusvu(m): 8:12am On Jan 17
The best way to go,these guys have made this place uncomfortable to us,also author delete any word with agitators,kanu, and tribal agitators
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by SleepingTablets(m): 5:40am On Jan 20
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

@ Mr Seun Osewa. !!

With due respect , may God continue to give you wisdom and understanding.

I want to bring it to your notice and to the awareness of Nigerians that @justwise on US student / tourist visa sections has turned into a dictator . There are set of individuals like @Naijalarry @Debieeeeeee, @JohnZaK, @NUELUSA2023, @wel99 etc .

The above people usually attack anyone that contribute opinions on Nairaland and before you know it @justwise will freeze the account of such person. As i am typing , i may not be able to reply or login again immediately @justwise reads this message .

They are advising Nigerians to go and renew F1 student visa in Mexico and i said it's permissible but it's a risky opinion . That is my sin oooo. Pls go to student visa section and read their bashings before @justwise delete it.

God Bless Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by SleepingTablets(m): 5:46am On Jan 20
nigerianart:

Okay, I have seen the issue/mistake.

Sorry about it. My intention was to MOCK tribalism (didn't know it was a banned phrase).

@nigerianart. Same thing applies to lots of people on Student Visa and B1/B2 section on Nairaland . @justwise is too bias and kindly draw the attention of @ Mr Seun to it. They have turned Nairaland into a family reunion .

Nigerians should go to Student visa section right now and see how they are bashing and calling me names all because gave an opinion which i know is 100% certain.

God Bless Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nigerianart: 5:31pm On Jan 20
SleepingTablets:

@nigerianart. Same thing applies to lots of people on Student Visa and B1/B2 section on Nairaland . @justwise is too bias and kindly draw the attention of @ Mr Seun to it. They have turned Nairaland into a family reunion .

Nigerians should go to Student visa section right now and see how they are bashing and calling me names all because gave an opinion which i know is 100% certain.

God Bless Nigeria .

Seun
I sincerely don't think I deserve to be banned for 2 weeks. Still 8 more day to go. WTF?!

You have to ask yourself what was the purpose of imposing that rule and was that purpose accomplished from my ban?

When Nairaland was taken down, I criticize the widespread tribalism on every topic, but I also advocated for the free speech and the unique free/unfiltered expression on Nairaland.

Now am afraid to comment, can't even breathe (before I get banned again).
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by ISellBeer: 11:22am On Jan 30
What about someone having to swear before he could comment on one religious thread while other religious threads are free pass
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Blackman7: 9:04am On Feb 02
Agreed but why put this in the crime section?
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nyabinghi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08
The Igbo mids here are damn too tribalistic
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by james1(m): 9:25am On Feb 24
Blackman7:
Agreed but why put this in the crime section?

Because it borders on criminality to do so.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Intelguru(m): 12:13am On Feb 26
A drop of Sniper in a glass of water 💧 makes it... But generalization is unwelcomed. There is always a bad egg.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Guest911: 4:58am On Mar 02
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
Dude, you're literally chasing shadows with that move.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by profmsboi(m): 7:33am On Mar 03
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by noblechoco(f): 8:55am On Mar 03
profmsboi:
Hey noblechoco, good morning! How are you doing?
Could I possibly have your number(WhatsApp), Snap handle or X(Twitter) handle?
Okay
Check your mail
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by profmsboi(m): 10:19am On Mar 03
noblechoco:

Okay
Check your mail
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.