Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years (35244 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) / FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07
ceejay80s:

Ghanian spotted
Zoogerian spottted
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07
jojothaiv:
Lol!

The OP dey make me laugh with the hype wey him take enter fess...

At least, the Camerounians were even honest with their own assertion, they believed that any collaborative effort with a Nigerian act go blow them up unlike the Ghanaians
Hediot
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by jojothaiv(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

Hediot
😂😂😂😂😂

The matter hit you, e no concern me sha

My Ghanaian nigga.

Medikal verse on Sarkodie's Trumpet is of elite status.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Emu4life(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

When your so called Celebs are fighting to build their houses in Ghana. Your uncles are still selling phone covers in Ghana

You sound pained, Why?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by harjay1986: 8:44pm On Jan 07
Mikelarteta:
What about the Nigerian ones that blew from Ghana? lol.

Mention the name
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Daddyyin: 8:44pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

Kwasia!!! Foolish Zoogerians
We made Fela Kuti blow. How about that?

Stupid burnt sacrifice
You're not up to a state in Nigeria. You can't even blow yourself without assistance

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by harjay1986: 8:45pm On Jan 07
StaffofOrayan:
Any music that is danceable, Nigerians go help u blow am, no matter where in the world u come from!

I remember when Makossa was reigning, we rock am die, those guys were booked all year round

Naa enjoyment we want, no add to our troubling mind
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by harjay1986: 8:50pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

The fact that you mentioned Tictac means GHANA is bigger than naija

Where is your tic tac now, they are the same set with 2face and 2face is still relevant in the industry till today, abeg no dey cap nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by masterfactor(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07
KiNg0G:
Hi, Happy New Year.
I know some of you think I am dead but I am not.
I just am not getting the accolades I deserve from you all so I thought maybe I should take a chill pill.

But anyways...... Here we go

The top 5 ghanian musician Nigerians have supported in recent years

SARKODIE

This musician has been there for a long time he specifically dethroned miwhen we talking about rap concern and have made several features with top Nigeria musicians. he came into the universal spotlight during the time of ice prince aboki inside and also during the hotness of run town. No one in Nigeria can say they don't know SARKODIE because we helped blew him internationally worldwide. What else does ghanians want from Nigerians?

Respect

Guy take ur time, no Ghanaian artist, I repeat again, no Ghanaian artist can match up to Any Nigerian B list Artist.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by PepeXKermit: 8:57pm On Jan 07
billionman:
Poorly written piece of article. Learn to use capital letter to start proper nouns e.g mi instead of MI, run town instead of Run Town, ghanaian instead of Ghanaian.

By the way, I never knew Sarkodie ever beat MI Abaga in the rap game. MI still remains the best to me.

Sarkodie is no way close to MI in terms of RAP. MI's time just passed thats all.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07
harjay1986:

Where is your tic tac now, they are the same set with 2face and 2face is still relevant in the industry till today, abeg no dey cap nonsense
2face is relevant? Stop smoking expired igbo.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07
Daddyyin:

Stupid burnt sacrifice
You're not up to a state in Nigeria. You can't even blow yourself without assistance
Wee made Fela Kuti blow. Stupid Zoogerian wey never see light before the. Darkness will kill you
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07
Emu4life:

You sound pained, Why?
Pained? Over Zoogerian matter? Apuu
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Bentoli(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07
[quote author=jojothaiv post=127828571]
😂😂😂😂😂

The matter hit you, e no concern me sha

My Ghanaian nigga.

Medikal verse on Sarkodie's Trumpet is of elite status. [/quote
Are you drunk?
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by ukaface(f): 9:07pm On Jan 07
illicit:

He dey ungrateful

He say make dem ban Naija songs 4 ghana
Imagine the rubbish
Well I don disFAN

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by ComeToJesus: 9:11pm On Jan 07
No be small "blew"
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by inoki247: 9:13pm On Jan 07
harjay1986:

Mention the name

Leave that guy even R2bees na Nigerian blow dem I remember when Wande coal carry dem before dem lata du music with Wizkid
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by babajero(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07
Mikelarteta:
Please list them.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Kennyswag: 9:19pm On Jan 07
Nobody cares about ghana
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by karmaolu1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07
9ja no be small place.
Giant of Af**** grin
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by SaLongs1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07
Mikelarteta:
Can you name any?
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by harjay1986: 9:55pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

2face is relevant? Stop smoking expired igbo.

That means you are a kid when it comes to music, relevant I mean of he goes to studio today he will still compete with the new headliners
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Daddyyin: 9:58pm On Jan 07
Bentoli:

Wee made Fela Kuti blow. Stupid Zoogerian wey never see light before the. Darkness will kill you

Charcoal from Ghana state, you can't make yourself. You're so inferior. Find your mate Mr burnt offering
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by JamiuOkola(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07
How on earth did this crap make Front Page? A primary 4 pupil would come up with a better write-up. Terrible spelling and grammar, blatant disregard for punctuation, not to mention the lies and misinformation peddled in that article.

The OP is clearly only interested in stoking the flames of the Naija-Ghana rivalry, with his baseless assertions and I'm not surprised by the replies.

None of these guys owe their success to the Nigerian public. Not even Black Sheriff, who Nigerians feel they 'made' him. The music market doesn't start and end with Nigeria. Y'all need to stop with the messiah complex. No be so una cancel Mr Eazi. How did that turn out?
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by lakefist(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07
Laple0541:
Though I don’t really subscribe to the crap you wrote above, but all I know is that Ghanians are just full of shits. Anywhere you see them, they always behave as if Nigerians are the only problem they have.

Even those of them abroad always behave like slaves wherever they work so that employers can see them as obedient and trustworthy as against Nigerians who they sometimes perceive as arrogant due to their no-nonsense nature.

You’re 💯 right about this one.
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:16pm On Jan 07
WebSurfer:
what type of grammar/wording is “Blew” grin

Must u disgrace me everywhere??
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by victorazy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07
rottenPussy:
Mr. Eazi

I wonder why his name not there too
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by MrFly(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07
billionman:
Poorly written piece of article. Learn to use capital letter to start proper nouns e.g mi instead of MI, run town instead of Run Town, ghanaian instead of Ghanaian.

By the way, I never knew Sarkodie ever beat MI Abaga in the rap game. MI still remains the best to me.
mi instead of MI?
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by PNomsule: 11:18pm On Jan 07
Stonebwoy
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Dpharisee: 11:20pm On Jan 07
iGeniuss:
DATA ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE

In a data-driven world, mastering Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence is crucial for success. These skills are among the highest-paid in remote jobs and are in high demand.
A data analyst interprets and analyzes complex datasets to provide insights, support decision-making, and solve business problems. With AI, it has become easier.
Who really need this?
Aspiring data analyst, Marketing professionals, Entrepreneurs, job seekers and anyone who's ready to dive into digital strategies.
The video course is all in one from the basics for even beginners to understand, and become pros.
📊 What You’ll Learn:
Data Analysis Mastery: Dive into the world of data with hands-on lessons. Learn to decipher insights, make informed decisions, and drive business growth.
Digital Strategy Essentials: Navigate the digital realm confidently. From social media to SEO, understand the strategies that propel businesses forward in today’s digital age.

Harnessing the power of Artificial intelligence for Data analysis and digital strategies

*COURSE OUTLINE*

> Introduction to Data Analysis and Digital Strategies ✅
⁃ Introduction to Data Analysis,
⁃ Role of Data Analysis in Digital Strategies,
⁃ Data Sources and Collection Methods,
⁃ Data Cleaning and Preparation

*> Customer Insights and Spreadsheet Fundamentals* ✅
⁃ Unveiling Customer Insights,
⁃ Spreadsheets for Data Analysis,
⁃ Summarizing and Visualizing Data,
⁃ Data Storytelling

*> Customer Persona and Digital Marketing Strategies* ✅
⁃ Defining Customer Personas,
⁃ Digital Marketing Analytics,
⁃ Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
⁃ Social Media Marketing: Facebook & Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok(Influencers’ Marketing), and Youtube.

*> Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence* ✅
⁃ Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis,
⁃ AI-Powered Data Analysis Tools,
⁃ AI for Customer Persona Development,
⁃ AI for Marketing Automation,
⁃ Ethical Considerations in AI-Powered Data Analysis
BONUS COURSE
Google my Business.
The price is N5,000
Call or DM via the number on the flyer.
Try dey rest with this unending spamming og this site with your adverts
Re: Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years by Simdyofficial(f): 12:10am On Jan 08
Ghanaian songs with good vibes always blow in naija.. we market them mostly... Remove Sark!!!! He's a dope G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Seen This "Local" Home Theater? / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.