Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek (6318 Views)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07
As a guy, will you accept if a girl toasts you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Wainey: 5:59pm On Jan 07
It depends sha, I have had three girls toast me before, they were showing me green light but I ignored them till they asked me out themselve.

Two of them was when I was in University and one was after my schooling.

I dated only one of them, the other one wasn't my spec while the third one was already a single mom

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by mekus15: 6:01pm On Jan 07
If I already like the girl, I will accept.

16 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Nazgul: 6:04pm On Jan 07
Shomek:
As a guy will u accept if a girl toast you ?
In most cases, 99% of girls who would summon courage to toast you are regular girls you can easily walk pass without giving them a second look.

In clearer terms, they're not always your type. I'm talking from experience.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07
Nazgul:

In most cases, 99% of girls who would summon courage to toast you are regular girls you can easily walk pass without giving them a second look.

Yes but not all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by illicit(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07
☹️

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07
Wainey:
It depends sha, I have had three girls toast me before.

I dated only one of them, the other one wasn't my spec while the third one was already a single mom
ok but it is because you are too use with girls
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Colson(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07
A beautiful woman would never toast you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07
Colson:

yes it is 80% of the ugly girls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by VinnyBaba: 6:28pm On Jan 07
Nazgul:

TRUE.👍

Most times, It's always a Chubby or FAT Girl toasting or giving Green lights to a Guy that likes Slim Girls. embarassed undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Haakeem(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07
illicit:
☹️
fugly?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Wainey: 6:41pm On Jan 07
Colson:
beauty is relative, I have had people that toasted me in the past, some are fine, some are ugly by my assessment

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Wainey: 6:42pm On Jan 07
Shomek:

yes it is 80% of the ugly girls
That is not actually true.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by codedgalaxy: 6:44pm On Jan 07
Some times they dont toast you directly. Like every other things they like cutting corners than beign direct.
For instance one beautiful girl came to my buisness premises yesterday day, at the beginning she was feeling all posh but, after some few light convo which i did well in bringing her down to her place with subtle humor.
she kinda striked a likening to me cause as she was leaving, she went away for a bit then returned as if she forgot something and said to me playfully with her hands fully stretched out " put you phone number here i can call you up later, so i can disturb you small" lol, to which i politely diclined, with the excuse that she can always reach me at my office any time she likes.
She didnt like it but i didnt give a damn cause, in my life the one thing i cherish and protect the most is my peace and my energy, i dont allow anybody to just jump into my life anyhow.
damn her.
Codedgalaxy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Wainey: 6:45pm On Jan 07
Nazgul:

that's your pinion o.
Regular girl never see me for road toast me Sha, that will be very weird, though stranger have admired me but the girls that toast me already have a crush on me and some of them are fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by davosea(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07
codedgalaxy:
Some times they dont toast you directly. Like every other things they like cutting corners than beign direct.
For instance one beautiful girl came to my buisness premises yesterday day, at the beginning she was feeling all posh but, after some few light convo which i did well in bringing her down to her place with subtle humor.
she kinda striked a likening to me cause as she was leaving, she went away for a bit then returned as if she forgot something and said to me playfully with her hands fully stretched out " put you phone number here i can call you up later, so i can disturb you small" lol, to which i politely diclined, with the excuse that she can always reach me at my office any time she likes.
She didnt like it but i didnt give a damn cause, in my life the one thing i cherish and protect the most is my peace and my energy, i dont allow anybody to just jump into my life anyhow.
damn her.
haha a bitch trippin never understimate the power of love,just sayin lol.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by SHIVA001: 7:03pm On Jan 07
If girls Like Your Personality, they will toast you. Especially if you both are working in the same space.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07
Most girls that will toast u will not be ur spec

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by drimzsmoke(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07
Shomek:

It depends
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Danjikanbauchi: 7:14pm On Jan 07
Wainey:
It depends sha, I have had three girls toast me before.

Linus mba, brother of liar Mohammed.

10 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by drimzsmoke(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07
Dyfynezz12:
Most girls that will toast u will mot be ur spec

Your spec might not be good for you!!!

8 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by drimzsmoke(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07
Danjikanbauchi:

lolz.... He might be saying the truth. There are some work wey if you do them and you kon fine small, women will always ask you out every now and then!!!!
Do you know how many girls asking Asake out as we speak

7 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07
codedgalaxy:
damn her.
She like u be that oo
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Wainey: 7:25pm On Jan 07
Danjikanbauchi:
which part do u think is a lie?

Women never toast u before? Oh sorry, it's not like women toast me daily either. those three already knew me and had feeling for me, so they just couldn't hold it again and asked me to be their boyfriend.
There is no reason to lie about this

14 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07
Mods pls push to front page
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07
drimzsmoke:

It depends
will u accept if she is beautiful or ugly
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Evolutionism: 7:51pm On Jan 07
Shomek:

Just be careful.

That's my Advice to you.
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Colson(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07
codedgalaxy:
damn her.
Codedgalaxy
a beautiful girl asked for your number and You rejected grin
Tales by moonlight

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07
Evolutionism:

Just be careful.
That's my Advice to you.
why did u say that
Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by drimzsmoke(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07
Shomek:

will u accept if she is beautiful or ugly

Like I said, it depends. If a girl who is facially attractive with olosho qualities should ask me out, I'll accept but knowing deep down in me that I don't have any long term goals for her....
If facially unattractive with olosho qualities, I won't accept
If she's facially attractive with ajebo vibes, I'll accept with intentions of long term goals
If unattractive with ajebo vibes, I'll still accept
If she's a Nigerian "feminist", I can never accept even if she get everything else wey I dey find
Bros, it depends jare.... there are a lot of factors involved!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Raalsalghul: 8:01pm On Jan 07
Evolutionism:

Just be careful.

That's my Advice to you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by Shomek(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07
drimzsmoke:

Like I said, it depends. If a girl who is facially attractive with olosho qualities should ask me out, I'll accept but knowing deep down in me that I don't have any long term goals for her....
If facially unattractive with olosho qualities, I won't accept
If she's facially attractive with ajebo vibes, I'll accept with intentions of long term goals
If unattractive with ajebo vibes, I'll still accept
If she's a Nigerian "feminist", I can never accept even if she get everything else wey I dey find
Bros, it depends jare.... there are a lot of factors involved!!!
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend For 2 Weeks Wants You to Meet Her Mother, Grandmother / Ladies Can You Marry FAT Man? / 10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.