Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan (25131 Views)

Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) / Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by gloryman91: 10:35pm On Jan 07
Welcome Sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Juniorangel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07
Please God can we change this one for that one, just asking. Naija gat people with brain and vision, I don't know how we keep ending up with bad eggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Isobug: 10:39pm On Jan 07
Party Delegates are the problem of this Nation

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Paramount01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07
aariwa:
Nice man with brains unlike the directonless mandate thief that looks everyday like he used his brains for rituals

Who is that pls
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by dododawa1: 10:57pm On Jan 07
Commissioner

Useless BUHARI vice
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by abysirius(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07
Na unna broda cause am. Shebi una dey alive when Emefiele dey do any how but because una think sey his moves go affect Tinubu you guys were cheering him. I remembered that Psquare were very vocal then. This is the result..
theamazonguru:

The one wey get structure, shebi you see where he dey carry olof us dey go now.

Na body go tell Nigerians when the time reach.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by theamazonguru(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07
abysirius:
Na unna broda cause am. Shebi una dey alive when Emefiele dey do any how but because una think sey his moves go affect Tinubu you guys were cheering him. I remembered that Psquare were very vocal then. This is the result..

Lol. The president is my tribes man but that doesn't mean I should be silent in the face of this apparent hardship his government is unleashing on the citizenry.

Tueh to bad government.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by lastkingsman: 11:28pm On Jan 07
MatrixReloaded:
I wish him good tide In Future. He deserve the slot as a president.

He has to wait for 24 years oh grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Scholarforlife: 11:29pm On Jan 07
descartes400:

E no get structure!
The administrative sagacity of a politician is the major asset or resource needed for good governance. He handled Nigeria well during the 100-day absence of Buhari.
It is just that Nigerians are too myopic to know that they should be the ones forming the needed structure without any prejudice.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Jagabanarmy: 11:37pm On Jan 07
A very intelligent personality and I personally love his dispositions . The Best VP in Nigeria 's history. May the good Lord comfort Aketi's family especially his wife and children

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Jackiedemie(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07
ImoleNaija:
It really takes foolishness & self-centeredness to push Osinbajo aside & gave the party's Presidential ticket to Tinubu. Well, it only shows that most political groups have only their parties' interests at heart & not Nigeria's.

Anyway, my prayers are with Tinubu. Tẹni n' tẹni.....

Oga, party gives ticket to someone with that capacity to win an election not Mr nice guy
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by wrongnumber: 11:51pm On Jan 07
God1000:

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-visit-akeredolus-family-in-ibadan

In a sane country it is somebody like Osinbajo or Obi that should be in Aso Rock.

But naija is full of backward people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Konquest: 12:20am On Jan 08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by koolaid87: 12:24am On Jan 08
God1000:
I so much admire this man, too bad he's not our president

I remember campaigning for him before switching over to Obi when he was denied the ticket

Rest in peace to governor Akeredolu

He's too calm to rude that troubled Nation
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Basicend: 12:24am On Jan 08
illicit:
Best VP ever

By 1000 miles. .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by ednut1(m): 12:25am On Jan 08
illicit:
Best VP ever
Atiku is the best VP ever. Sambo and this fake pastor are dragging worst ever.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Xiaohei(m): 12:38am On Jan 08
Arrowgents:
Osinbajo is not a politician,he does not know how to play the game, I am not sure he would have won Apc presidential primary election sef.

And the ones who know how to play the game of politics have driven Nigeria off a cliff! I laugh in Chinese!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by OgaTheTop2: 12:53am On Jan 08
Osinbajo should have been our president.... A very just and cool headed man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Quebec91(m): 1:05am On Jan 08
cheesy
aariwa:
Nice man with brains unlike the directonless mandate thief that looks everyday like he used his brains for rituals
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Quebec91(m): 1:06am On Jan 08
cheesy
Melagros:
The only responsible yoruba politician that the entire country is missing, unlike what we have as president today
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by ITbomb(m): 1:09am On Jan 08
Starboy. I salute you Sir

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Cromagnon: 1:11am On Jan 08
God1000:

I remember campaigning for him before switching over to Obi when he was denied the ticket

denied or he lost?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by aestake: 1:59am On Jan 08
God1000:

These people are all friends. Rest!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by FireUpNow(m): 3:01am On Jan 08
A real leader and a wise man. Very good of him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Sannisege: 3:07am On Jan 08
God1000:

So that he can continue the looting perpetrated in Buhari’s government when he was the vice president? These Christian religious bigots are ready to support a thief just because he is a Christian.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Sannisege: 3:09am On Jan 08
OgaTheTop2:
Osinbajo should have been our president.... A very just and cool headed man.
The government he served in as VP is turning out to be the most corrupt and useless one in our history.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by pfadom: 4:23am On Jan 08
Osinbajo is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria since independence. He is the most educated academic (Professor of Law), professionally sound & competent lawyer at the peak of legal practice with the title of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria; yet all these did not reflect in the administration of the country he ran with Buhari.

Corruption was at its peak. Insecurity was at disturbing as Boko Haram expanded to Banditry in North West. The administration of justice system was a mess. No single reforms to better the judicial systems and curb corruption was initiated by Osinbajo.

I had much hope in Osinbajo, but he did nothing, yet was deceived that we was the anointed candidate of Buhari as President.

He timidity is next to nothing. He was not bold enough to declare publicly for president, but chose to release prerecorded video clips at 4 am.

Good luck to Prof Osinbajo in all his future endeavours.

God1000:

I remember campaigning for him before switching over to Obi when he was denied the ticket.

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:32am On Jan 08
Jackiedemie:

Oga, party gives ticket to someone with that capacity[b] to win an election[/b] not Mr nice guy

To win election is their only goal, vision & agenda! Nothing else. To serve the people is never in their agenda at all. Infact they see the masses as unwanted pests/cockroaches that must be smashed. This is their mindset on the average normal.

Well they can continue to make a mockery of democratic principles and desecrate democratic institutions, since the originator of the said democracy has also been fumbling.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by seguno2: 5:51am On Jan 08
God1000:

Did you switch to Pandora Oni because you are also a confused hypocrite who says what he is not doing? Or maybe because you became a confused communist who wants government control and ownership of businesses in desperation after Wike frustrated you out of capitalist PDP, 10 years after your Fidelity Bank boy forced you out of regional APGA?

Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement About Him – Dele Alake

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.