Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend (2101 Views)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend by jkpbestseries: 1:28pm On Jan 08
Can you add me up on facebook?

Rokiat:
I am sorry what’s the problem here? The fact that she says she loves you?

You should be happy, you have a pick me who’s way out of your league but settle for you because of her own naivety and lack of self love thereby seeking love in a man.

I can only hope she’s still young because foolishness for real.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend by ElliotP: 1:31pm On Jan 08
If the statement irritates you then leave the relationship, if you don't want to leave then stay instead of complaining like a little bitch
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend by Openair: 4:28pm On Jan 08
YoungLionken:
My own personal encounter below, do with the information what you wish✌...

For you Boss💯

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Issue About My Girlfriend by FRANCISTOWN: 8:53am On Jan 10
Chygoz01:
Hello nairalanders there is this issue bordering me for some time now my girlfriend anytime we argue she will always say I can get any man I want but I chose you because I love you that word always irritate me ,though she is richer than me but I don’t ask her for any financial assistance what do you guys think is it a red flag ?

I don't know about the OP. But I have a very strong principle that I work with all my life.

"If you ever had to choose between me and somebody else? Don't choose me, I'm good".. I always say this to every lady I've ever been with. And this statement always put me in a place of absolute authority.

People choose you because you are an option. You are an option because you have strong competitions. Having a strong competition means you are not necessary the best.

Now the problem is she shouldn't have said that to you. That's statement simply mean say she just dey manage you and if you do anyhow better people dey outside.

This the truth. Your girl really has better options out there . You are not exactly what she wants in a man and that's why she's so disrespectfully up in your face with a demeaning statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Story? The Tragedy Of Love / Confusing Love With Desperacy And Foolishness / Girls Only: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka : Visit Saloon Steak Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.