Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise (4339 Views)

I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by EmekaBlue(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Please ignore my grammatical blunders.Thanks

This morning we started our normal greeting conversation and somehow the topic of public/private school came up because of her younger brother who is currently at home from the university because of the ongoing strike.

To cut the long story short, She said, Baby we will never allow our children go to public school and i said no strike in Nigeria will last long again like those days we had over 8months strike, We started arguing, then I told her OK....If God bless us with a girl and a boy, she will send the girl to her private puppish schools and train her to be a barbie doll or slay queen in future but Ma Boy must be left for me to handle...I will send him to a military primary and secondary school and then a public university like FUTO, FUTMINNA or other good ones....This got her mad and now she wants to break up with me because she said she cant trade her children future for anything.

But seriously, I cant also watch my boy become so soft and ajeboish kinda. I need a strong man to represent me when Im gone and I also think this kinda wife will be so demanding of high things and if I cant provide might cause alot of problems in our marriage

Should I go on with her or accept the breakup?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2018
follow your heart bro cool

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by greatnaija01: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2018
are you planning to be BROKE in future?
Do you really believe so much in the current educational system of Nigeria?

Are you not having a better vision for your future kids than what you experienced?

THIS ISSUE is not worth breaking up over BUT it may be best to break up since only TWO CAN MAKE KIDS.

Consider what she is saying and make plans to INCREASE YOUR EARNINGS. God bless

EmekaBlue:

This morning we started our normal greeting conversation and somehow the topic of public/private school came up because of her younger brother who is currently at home from the university because of the ongoing strike.

To cut the long story short, She said, Baby we will never allow our children go to public school and i said no strike in Nigeria will last long again like those days we had over 8months strike, We started arguing, then I told her OK....If God bless us with a girl and a boy, she will send the girl to her private puppish schools and train her to be a barbie doll or slay queen in future but Ma Boy must be left for me to handle...I will send him to a military primary and secondary school and then a public university like FUTO, FUTMINNA or other good ones....This got her mad and now she wants to break up with me because she said she cant trade her children future for anything.

But seriously, I cant also watch my boy become so soft and ajeboish kinda. I need a strong man to represent me when Im gone and I also think this kinda wife will be so demanding of high things and if I cant provide might cause alot of problems in our marriage

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by greatnaija01: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2018
are you planning to be BROKE in future?
Do you really believe so much in the current educational system of Nigeria?

Are you not having a better vision for your future kids than what you experienced?

THIS ISSUE is not worth breaking up over BUT it may be best to break up since only TWO CAN MAKE KIDS.

Consider what she is saying and make plans to INCREASE YOUR EARNINGS. God bless o

EmekaBlue:

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by tunize(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
follow your heart bro cool
Sorry nor vex na private school she go?
If no why she nor force her dad make e put her tru private school.
She jst haveva funi orientation to her opinion, though speaking her mind. Is now leftbfor youbto change her orientation but watch her as well on her level of demands to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by JasonScoolari: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
grin This Op is not a wise somebody.

The 13th commandments categorically states that "Never argue with a woman"

Just tell her you've heard her and you'll send your son to Madonna/Covenant University, even get him a car and a feeding bottle but when you guys get married, "you know what to do" grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by pryme(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Luckily for you can see the writing on the wall @bolded.

If you need your son(s) to be strong men, that will have to start from you.
And what makes a strong man is the ability to take tough decisions, and the opportunity has presented itself to you make one.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Lol OP I don't know why you are giving reasons like an 18th century village old man (laffs). You want him to be a strong man so that he can take care of bla bla bla. Are you saying those guys that attended private unis don't amount to anything reasonable in life after school?Looking at this una discussion critically. Her reason is valid...she's speaking based on present day realities.
Whatever negative phase I passed through I won't want my beloved kids to pass through that. Theirs will be better than mine. Just as my parents made mine better than theirs. Selah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Eberechi24(f): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Man: Son If I have money, will buy dog
Son: Dad if you buy the dog, I will be carrying it. I love dogs
Man: (beating) eh? Carry which dog? Do you want the dog to die? Do you know how much I will spend to buy dog, more beating follows. The man wants to kill his son over unseen/unbought" dog

No marriage,
No pregnancy,
They may not be enough money in the bank now. Yet you want to break up over minor issues.

I have the interest of my kids at heart, IF I have the power/connections/money they won't stay in this country that doesn't mean I won't adapt if things didn't work out.

Let's be realistic with our expectations.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2018
If a woman will break up over the upbringing of a child youve never had she will break up over stupid things
If you mistakenly mess and e over smell na breakup.

Use your six before your seven

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Lonestar124: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Break up with her if you can't demean you unborn son future.as you said..You both lack understanding, they've not even get married not yet make the children and they busy dictating the future of the children..that is height of
misalignment.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:

oga deh well na

u are already allowing her free reign who b alpha nw sef

buh the reasons for breakup is foolish oo
it might be a blessing in disguise oo

imagine you get married and she starts giving you conditions

note shes unrealistic

she fit tell u she cannot trek or enter public transport after marriage
u must buy range rover
na that time your eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Richdad50(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
We started arguing, then I told her OK....If God bless us with a girl and a boy, she will send the girl to her private puppish schools and train her to be a barbie doll or slay queen in future but Ma Boy must be left for me to handle...I will send him to a military primary and secondary school and then a public university like FUTO, FUTMINNA or other good ones....This got her mad and now she wants to break up with me because she said she cant trade her children future for anything.
I see no reason to comment because the poster himself lacks basic Wisdom. How do you instruct or advise a man who because of deficiency in sense engaged a woman who also is as vain as himself. The worst situation anyone can be in is to be in a relationship where both parties are devoid of wisdom and understanding.
I put it to you that you should find God and retrace your steps before you destroy both your life and that of your children to come.

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Born2Breed(f): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:

Do you need a WIFE.
I can get you one.
Abroad Based slay Queen

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Terryindeed: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Una no just get sense sha.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol. In 25 years time public unis would have become shitter. No sane person should wish he sends his kids to public uni all in d name of hard man. Op beta go beg her

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by GoldenJAT(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Don't get married NOW!!!PLEASE DON'T.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Deckline(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
ednut1:
Lol. In 25 years time public unis would have become shitter. No sane person should wish he sends his kids to public uni all in d name of hard man. Op beta go beg her
Rapture would have come before then...hopefully!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
2 of una get problem. Instead of una to plan make money send the children out of naija to go school

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by DMerciful(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Breaking up for something as flimsy as this? Are you sure she wants to marry you albinitio?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by kunleweb: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Two clowns. Arguing over a future rhey are yet to reach. So you boh think you will ve t this same.financial level 17years time from.now and wish to breakip based on your fears about 17years from niw. Kids

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by addictiv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
clowns

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Eazie351(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm confused. Did u slap her in the course of the argument? Bro, anoda guy don promise to sponsor her kids to study in paradise...my own opinnion tho

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by FrostyButter: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Even those of us that went to private schools are planning for our children to go to Havard and have a better life... Smh... Your reasons are even sad and pathetic at the same time... So many poor Nigerian women are trapped in marriages to men like you. Married to stubborn men that make stupid decisions at the detriment of their families future. That said, I really hope she breaks up with you. And I hope you marry your kind with your kind of mentality...but then again... I'm in romance section.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Michelle55: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin This Op is not a wise somebody.

The 13th commandments categorically states that "Never argue with a woman"

Just tell her you've heard her and you'll send your son to Madonna/Covenant University, even get him a car and a feeding bottle but when you guys get married, "you know what to do" grin
Seconded.. Op never argue with a woman except you don't want peace of mind that day.. cheesy Just agree to whatever she says and carry out your wish later as the head of the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Michelle55:

Seconded.. Op never argue with a woman except you don't want peace of mind that day.. cheesy Just agree to whatever she says and carry out your wish later as the head of the house.
The argument has caused him his relationship now. Private the Unborn baby nor go, Government the unborn baby nor go. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Nicklaus619(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lols this is actually not funny, bro before u marry that girl las las three things questions I want u to ask yourself
1. Are U dating a materialistic and egocentric slay queen or a wife material
2. Does she understand the real meaning of life or she want to live what she sees on African magic.
3. Do U have absolute control of my fiancée or you too are just two over grown babies.
Bros from what u have just said, your fiancée don't know the meaning of life yet.
Sending your kids to private school or public school can never reduce their quality or intellectuality. I attended public high school and university and during my school days, I haven't lost any intellectual competition to any private over pampered dush-bag.
And it made me independent dude from the start and hell yeah that's how my kids are gonna roll wether my boys and my girls.

advice
1. Sit her down and teach her life 101, take your rightful place and let her take hers, draw boundaries and let the either of you know yours and don't go above it. Choosing your kids school is your boundary bro, u foot the bills so decide what will benefit the whole family.

2. For her threatening to end the relationship means she is just a big baby, she don't mean it but she just want to be heard, sit her down and tell and lecture her.
3. Bros if you do all this and the girl still insist on breaking, let her go, because u might end up endin the marriage after one or two kids. 100 broken relationships is better dan one broken marriage. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Michelle55: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy
JasonScoolari:
The argument has caused him his relationship now. Private the Unborn baby nor go, Government the unborn baby nor go. grin
Aswear.. Baby Wey dem never even put for oven yet oh.. The children don finish school even before dem born dem
Argument no good atall especially one with a lady, na instant headache and wahala you dey invite be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by JasonScoolari: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy
Aswear.. Baby Wey dem never even put for oven yet oh.. The children don finish school even before dem born dem
Argument no good atall especially one with a lady, na instant headache and wahala you dey invite be that.
Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise by Mcy56(f): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
This op must be out to entertain nairalanders. I laughed too, the joke is funny. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. / The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / You People Are Lying About Your Sex Lives And Here Is The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.