Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared (23599 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by specialmati(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07
grin grin grin grin grin mudafucker
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by EEIA: 10:15pm On Jan 07
searchng4love:

Wike isn't proud. Rather he's a loyal person
Let me laugh in Ekwere. grin

Sometimes I wonder where you people get your own supply of weed . grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by brain54(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07
Wike and whiskey are like 5 and 6...

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Dennisochampa: 10:18pm On Jan 07
Simple...
Betrayal na part of life..
Trust nobody
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mipeesoft(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07
Oga wicked wike please do the people's will and you will never be betrayed by anybody
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnif-TuitU
Why do you need shock absorber?

You can marry today, she leaves tomorrow morning, will you die? You have to be alive to marry another one, is it not true?

You buy global7000 and it crashes, will you die? You buy a new car and armed robbers take it on the road, will you die? You must have shock absorber. That is the only way you can survive.

If you want to survive in life, you must have a shock absorber.

President Tinubu told me when we were meeting that somebody told him not to trust me, he said NO. Politics and betrayal are the same mother and father.

If you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics. So, don't be bothered that somebody betrayed you because politics and betrayal go together.

Prepare yourself that it will happen.

So when I see most of you, you come toe crying and say I can't believe this will happen, once you go, I will find one good whiskey and drink and say see this one, he is not prepared.

I am fully prepared. That's what President Tinubu taught me, if you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics.

These young men, members of the Rivers State House of Assembly didn't tell me before they defected to the APC. They said if they had told me, I will have said no so they had to do the needful.

The G5 through former Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom earlier endorsed President Bola Tinubu for a second term.

The Banquet is held in honour of the FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Jan 07
wallex1983:
Call him any name you want...

Wike gives us good intrigues in the Nigerian politics today. I like him o

At least, it's one news we hear, different from kidnapping and massacre

Talk of Stockholm Syndrome!

What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Chetas81(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07
wallex1983:
Call him any name you want...

Wike gives us good intrigues in the Nigerian politics today. I like him o

At least, it's one news we hear, different from kidnapping and massacre
Nigerian should not be 12-13 spanner tool's for the politician
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Reelmii: 10:27pm On Jan 07
grin..wike no go gree for anybody this 2024 grin
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mipeesoft(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07
Hhhmmm....just like he was loyal to Amechi, Jonathan, PDP and the good people of Rivers State, I guess you've been far away from Nigerian politics reason why you don't know that wicked wike is a serial betrayal grin
searchng4love:

Wike isn't proud. Rather he's a loyal person
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Duru009(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07
TINUBU is just watching you, by the TIME he is through with you. HE will dump you !!

TINUBU is smarter than y'all......
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by donprinyo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07
Cockroach
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Uncletony(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07
My ears have no business with a drunkard
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mipeesoft(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07
[The GOD who doesnt shame His own people always give room for repentance for the people He so much love but the when He runs out of patience, such fellow like wike Will be completely forgotten by people like you who so much believe in wicked wike, i will gladly remind you when that comes grin quote author=fortunez1 post=127829963]Wike you are always on point and im your protege. No wonder God is always giving you victory[/quote]
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mipeesoft(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07
The GOD who doesnt shame His own people will always give room for repentance for the people He so much love but when He runs out of patience, such fellow like wike Will be completely forgotten by people like you who so much believe in wicked wike, i will gladly remind you when that comes grin
fortunez1:
Wike you are always on point and im your protege. No wonder God is always giving you victory
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by APOPTOSIS: 10:38pm On Jan 07
It's obvious many Nigerians are becoming more foolish by the day. It saddens my heart.
Poverty is truly EviL
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by John4B: 10:46pm On Jan 07
Who's taken this drunk seriouly
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by muller101(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07
Minister of cooking affairs. Chef in chief.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by rafcrown(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07
Especially when you have liars, deceitful peopke parading themselves as politicians.
We have politicians all over the world they are quite different from you people.
They promise and keep their words, no thugs, no killings, no snatching of election boxes etc
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by youngrichnigga: 10:53pm On Jan 07
Funny statements coming from the arch-betrayer himself undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by searchng4love: 10:54pm On Jan 07
mipeesoft:
Hhhmmm....just like he was loyal to Amechi, Jonathan, PDP and the good people of Rivers State, I guess you've been far away from Nigerian politics reason why you don't know that wicked wike is a serial betrayal grin
Lies
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07
Let the governor do his job.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mipeesoft(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07
Beeni ooo, lies you said? Truths and realities are always on the side of the minorities cheesy don't worry 8 years aren't too far as you're thinking,
then you will know the truth angry
searchng4love:

Lies
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by favor914: 11:02pm On Jan 07
Ajens1991:
A typical Machiavellian principle.
Welcome to The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by favor914: 11:03pm On Jan 07
jaxxy:
Let the governor do his job.
Governor that Nyesom Wike single handedly chose for you?
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by AviatorMoney(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07
Destiny289:
Wike my guy
Nyesome Wike na Big name
Very BIG name in Nigeria politics Today.
ANYDAY, ANYTIME
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by buharibanjo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07
Every time na fight for you na
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by NewDea4: 11:24pm On Jan 07
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnif-TuitU
Why do you need shock absorber?

You can marry today, she leaves tomorrow morning, will you die? You have to be alive to marry another one, is it not true?

You buy global7000 and it crashes, will you die? You buy a new car and armed robbers take it on the road, will you die? You must have shock absorber. That is the only way you can survive.

If you want to survive in life, you must have a shock absorber.

President Tinubu told me when we were meeting that somebody told him not to trust me, he said NO. Politics and betrayal are the same mother and father.

If you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics. So, don't be bothered that somebody betrayed you because politics and betrayal go together.

Prepare yourself that it will happen.

So when I see most of you, you come toe crying and say I can't believe this will happen, once you go, I will find one good whiskey and drink and say see this one, he is not prepared.

I am fully prepared. That's what President Tinubu taught me, if you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics.

These young men, members of the Rivers State House of Assembly didn't tell me before they defected to the APC. They said if they had told me, I will have said no so they had to do the needful.

The G5 through former Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom earlier endorsed President Bola Tinubu for a second term.

The Banquet is held in honour of the FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

Wike is a feral monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari / Saviour Imukudo: Judge Orders Arrest Of Premium Times’ Reporter Inside Courtroom / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.