Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared (23605 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Nwaokunkpara: 11:25pm On Jan 07
But he spoke just the truth
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by bentenny(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07
My problem with wike is that he talks too much!
Keep your cards to ur chest and only talk when you have to!
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Cocolatti(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07
Story
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by WaltherPPK: 12:10am On Jan 08
This man is just full of shit.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by efficiencie(m): 12:14am On Jan 08
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnif-TuitU
Why do you need shock absorber?

You can marry today, she leaves tomorrow morning, will you die? You have to be alive to marry another one, is it not true?

You buy global7000 and it crashes, will you die? You buy a new car and armed robbers take it on the road, will you die? You must have shock absorber. That is the only way you can survive.

If you want to survive in life, you must have a shock absorber.

President Tinubu told me when we were meeting that somebody told him not to trust me, he said NO. Politics and betrayal are the same mother and father.

If you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics. So, don't be bothered that somebody betrayed you because politics and betrayal go together.

Prepare yourself that it will happen.

So when I see most of you, you come toe crying and say I can't believe this will happen, once you go, I will find one good whiskey and drink and say see this one, he is not prepared.

I am fully prepared. That's what President Tinubu taught me, if you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics.

These young men, members of the Rivers State House of Assembly didn't tell me before they defected to the APC. They said if they had told me, I will have said no so they had to do the needful.

The G5 through former Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom earlier endorsed President Bola Tinubu for a second term.

The Banquet is held in honour of the FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

This is why Nigeria can never be better. I don't care how many prayers you pray. If your prayers do not eliminate the leeches in power and transform the thinking of Nigerians from one of greed and betrayal to one of togetherness and solidarity we will keep praying and nothing will change in Nigeria. Nigeria is a lost cause unless its people form a parallel government. Anything short of a parallel government is a scam that will never work.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:38am On Jan 08
searchng4love:

Wike isn't proud. Rather he's a loyal person

Do a video, swear with your life, your kids or unborn kids, your generations life, that any strange and bad should happen to you yur kids, make Una no last for planet earth, Say wike is loyal, If you can send to me on instagram, I go credit you 100 pounds.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Ken5566: 12:40am On Jan 08
Wike is acting like the god of Rivers state,he controls everything and everybody in Rivers state.
Greed and quest for power will never allow him to know that, he has finished his tenor and there is another sheriff in office. Every now and then he is coming back to Rivers to make controversial statements .

I want to ask, is Wike still the governor of Rivers state?
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Odogwuzack: 12:41am On Jan 08
tegrianonigltd:

Do a video, swear with your life, your kids or unborn kids, your generations life, that any strange and bad should happen to you yur kids, make Una no last for planet earth, Say wike is loyal, If you can send to me on instagram, I go credit you 100 pounds.

Why another person opinion come pain you like this when everyone has right to their own biase opinion just like you? grin

grin

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by CoronaVirusPro: 1:01am On Jan 08
MasterJayJay:
This Wike is naturally drunk.
The dude doesn't need to drink alcohol before yarning bab@blu.

But that's the game of politics!

Betrayal is valid in the game!
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by 43Ronin: 3:01am On Jan 08
The scrotum sack is finished after trying but failing to move pdp structure to APC. Wike Karma seems to be dick riding him
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by FireUpNow(m): 3:03am On Jan 08
Loud speaker, oga take it easy please.

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by FireUpNow(m): 3:07am On Jan 08
tegrianonigltd:

S you want to pay for all these wit as little as 100 pounds Sterling? May God in heaven our creator forgive you
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by yusufmurry: 3:08am On Jan 08
jojothaiv:
Traitor talking about betrayal.

More like Buhari talking about being a good leader, you can't give what you don't have.

And don't take what you can't give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by BluntCrazeMan: 3:23am On Jan 08
Wike’s politics is too dirty.
But it's well.

It's the people allowing him that I blame.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Uhaniced: 3:29am On Jan 08
Wike your generation will enjoy all you are doing to us.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by yinkeys(m): 4:37am On Jan 08
You betrayed Amaechi
He probably never asked for monthly stipends as ex governor lol
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by babyfaceafrica: 5:06am On Jan 08
BluntCrazeMan:
Wike’s politics is too dirty.
But it's well.

It's the people allowing him that I blame.

You can't survive Rivers politics without been dirty
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by BluntCrazeMan: 5:09am On Jan 08
babyfaceafrica:

Well.

That's how they love it.
Let them continue like that naa.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Vadese1: 5:14am On Jan 08
Wike you are the mother's of all betrayal.. patience Jonathan made you . She spend her money and power to make you a governor but You ended up betraying her. What's goes around, come around.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by luckyz4rea(m): 5:32am On Jan 08
Dirty politics! No intellectualism in what this man blew. No principle guiding their speech or behavior whatsoever. It is dog eat dog for this people. This country is in absolute mess!

I hope we realize how bad it is and make changes where needed otherwise we are going decades backward.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by funshint(m): 5:44am On Jan 08
But he doesn't know how to handle that same betrayal. He still has a lot to learn from Tinubu.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Donedeal1(m): 5:53am On Jan 08
This man is a very good material

Pol :401 nig political

Professor plus dean Hod all combined

Keep revealing to us

Why things

Fall apart.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by okorogodwin4(m): 6:12am On Jan 08
fortunez1:
Wike you are always on point and im your protege. No wonder God is always giving you victory
Which God EWU Gambia
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Mrpojj(m): 6:21am On Jan 08
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnif-TuitU
Why do you need shock absorber?

You can marry today, she leaves tomorrow morning, will you die? You have to be alive to marry another one, is it not true?

You buy global7000 and it crashes, will you die? You buy a new car and armed robbers take it on the road, will you die? You must have shock absorber. That is the only way you can survive.

If you want to survive in life, you must have a shock absorber.

President Tinubu told me when we were meeting that somebody told him not to trust me, he said NO. Politics and betrayal are the same mother and father.

If you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics. So, don't be bothered that somebody betrayed you because politics and betrayal go together.

Prepare yourself that it will happen.

So when I see most of you, you come toe crying and say I can't believe this will happen, once you go, I will find one good whiskey and drink and say see this one, he is not prepared.

I am fully prepared. That's what President Tinubu taught me, if you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics.

These young men, members of the Rivers State House of Assembly didn't tell me before they defected to the APC. They said if they had told me, I will have said no so they had to do the needful.

The G5 through former Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom earlier endorsed President Bola Tinubu for a second term.

The Banquet is held in honour of the FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.
Mumu man
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Kukutente23: 6:23am On Jan 08
babyfaceafrica:

Zombies must always have an excuse
What's in Rivers politics that demands being dirty to survive
Is it politics of pigs?

1 Like

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by tfelicityk(m): 6:45am On Jan 08
This wike like giving assignment to his dislikes and haters for assessment.

Hmmmmm...m, he joined the school of thoughts of politics and learned politics more.

Politics and betrayal are 5 & 6. Always be prepared to be betrayed at anytime.
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by piriton: 6:57am On Jan 08
That means they will always betray the people sad
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by 12345baba(m): 6:59am On Jan 08
Wailings of a drowning man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.