Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri (1852 Views)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 2:51pm On Jan 09
BRATISLAVA:

Your real problem with him is the coin. You have no other issue with him.
God in heaven knows I never liked Reno Mockery, even when he was always criticizing Buhari that I hated, I still didn't fancy him cos something in me kept telling me that the guy Is a snitch, an unstable fellow who can do anything to survive. Such men are dangerous to keep as friends or ally cos they will definitely use every confidential information about you they know to spite you someday.

Only foolish people follow and take Reno Mockery serious, he is a thoughtless, oversabi fool

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri by BRATISLAVA: 2:52pm On Jan 09
franchasofficia:
God in heaven knows I never liked Reno Mockery, even when he was always criticizing Buhari that I hated, I still didn't fancy him cos something in me kept telling me that the guy Is a snitch, an unstable fellow who can do anything to survive. Such men are dangerous to keep as friends or ally cos they will definitely use every confidential information about you they know to spite you someday.

Only foolish people follow and take Reno Mockery serious, he is a thoughtless, oversabi fool

But the coin? Did it affect you?

He talks too much. Men like that are dubious.
Re: If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri by franchasofficia: 2:57pm On Jan 09
BRATISLAVA:

But the coin? Did it affect you?

He talks too much. Men like that are dubious.
I lost a lot on cryptocurrency investment, it wasn't based on that useless Reno Mockery advice but based on my own decision and research. But I know a lady that invested in the coin based on Reno Mockery advice, and she hate that fool like mad now.

Anybody, man or woman that have opinion on everything and every topic in life, who also feels his or her opinion on everything in life is superior to any other person's opinion is definitely a fool that no reasonable person should ever take serious. Reno Mockery is that fool.

I intentionally call him Reno Mockery because he is a mockery to Urhobo people and to black men

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri by BRATISLAVA: 2:59pm On Jan 09
franchasofficia:
I lost a lot on cryptocurrency investment, it wasn't based on that useless Reno Mockery advice but based on my own decision and research. But I know a lady that invested in the coin based on Reno Mockery advice, and she hate that fool like mad now.

Anybody, man or woman that have opinion on everything and every topic in life, who also feels his or her opinion on everything in life is superior to any other person's opinion is definitely a fool that no reasonable person should ever take serious. Reno Mockery is that fool.

I intentionally call him Reno Mockery because he is a mockery to Urhobo people and to black men

Forgive him. It's the people that listen to him that should be blamed.
Re: If Your Wife Wakes Up At 4 AM To Cook For You, That Food Is ….. Reno Omokri by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Jan 09
Tallesty1:
She is not trending because what she did was a big deal.

I followed the story from the start.

About a week before her tweet, some men on Twitter had been trying to prove to others that one doesn't need to make money first before going into a relationship. They argued that relationships can develop and thrive without one breaking the bank. Surprisingly, the other men, who claimed that all Nigerian women are gold diggers, argued that it is impossible. According to them, you need money first before you can approach a woman, or else other men who are richer will take her from you.

Women, the gold diggers, did their best to prove them otherwise, but they wouldn't have it.

So, when Debbie made that tweet and feminists started dragging her for waking up to cook for a man who doesn't have a freezer (they dug up her old tweet where she said that she needs a mattress and a freezer), men took it personal.

Firstly, because feminists, who were supposed to empower their fellow woman, were trashing her instead. One thing led to another, and the other group of men who had been arguing that you can be respected without money saw her tweet. They checked her timeline and saw that she had always been respectful to her broke husband, so she became a practical example of all they had been theorizing for over a week. They started trending her, and suddenly, people began asking for her account number to get her the freezer and mattress she was being mocked for. The rest is history.

So, it goes beyond waking up to cook.
So na wetin sup be dis? Thanks!

I had begun to wonder why someone cooking for her husband at 4am became a hot topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Correct My Wife? / Driven By His Wife To Murderous Intents- Satan Took Hold Of Him / Which Is Better An English Name Or Your Native Name Or Even A Christian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.