Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today (17797 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application / Tunji-Ojo: Automatic Passport Application Process To Start January 8 / Nigeria Immigration Unveils Enhanced Electronic Passport Facility For South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by EEIA: 10:08am On Jan 08
DesChyko:

Q.E.D.
Wrong.

Travel for other things, not for JAPA.

Get comprehension in 2024 in Jesus name. Amen.
cool
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by BucketHat(m): 10:11am On Jan 08
My international passport expired last year December 2023 & I hope to renew it stress free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by DesChyko: 10:14am On Jan 08
EEIA:

Wrong.

Travel for other things, not for JAPA.

Get comprehension in 2024 in Jesus name. Amen.
cool

Bruh.. I'm male.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by EEIA: 10:21am On Jan 08
DesChyko:

Bruh.. I'm male.
And so!?

You want me to get fman to lubricate your anus for you and match make you with the next fagg0t after him? cool
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by kachijack(m): 10:22am On Jan 08
chris4gold:
The active mister so far.

I think this information is wrong, the price for 32 pages 5 year validity passport is N35,000.

i just attempted to apply on the online site and the image below is what i get.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by CalmTravels: 10:32am On Jan 08
I always know gentlemen like this, will deliver... kudos sir!

[quote author=SportFm post=127833206][/quote]
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36am On Jan 08
website don dey roll for the past two hours

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by onuman: 10:42am On Jan 08
adesegun121:

Bad belle undecided undecided

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT

Not even a Messiah or a miracle will make Nigeria great again, considering the country's lopsided political structure and governance system. Northern military dictators who sewed 20 new federating units in the old Northern region but allowed only 17 new federating units in the two southern regions, killed Nigeria due to their greed to make Northern Nigeria be politically and economically ontop of all in Nigeria. For balance, there should have been equal number of states between the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Dialpad: 10:49am On Jan 08
How can you charge $230 for 10 year passport .... is that not too much
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by klawaaa: 11:26am On Jan 08
Niaja, which way... Everything no dey real for that country. Page loading indefinitely. [quote author=SportFm post=127833206][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by DesChyko: 11:26am On Jan 08
EEIA:
And so!?

JSYK. The convo was getting too long for comfort.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Germi9: 11:46am On Jan 08
Recently payed 26k online and went to the immigration for capture but trust me nothing has changed cos you won’t even gain access into the capture room unless you seek help from an officer who will then charge and extort you .that’s the situation here

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by NomzyJust(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08
It has always been online. The only new things is uploading of passport photo and supporting docs.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Nolevel666: 12:24pm On Jan 08
Sluggish website

Smh
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by crowther15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08
tetralogyfallot:
Passport application online in Nigeria is not something new, shebi after the online processes u will still be required to go for biometrics in their office? That's where the problems always arises, in most cases the corrupt officials tell u to go n collect your passport online.
I think they're only adding new features to the online application. Last year when I did my own, I registered online, picked an appointment date for capturing and it was ready after 2 months. I didn't pay a dime to anybody. I think this time around, instead of you going there with your supporting documents, probably you would just upload them straight to the portal.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by crowther15(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08
kachijack:

I think this information is wrong, the price for 32 pages 5 year validity passport is N35,000.

i just attempted to apply on the online site and the image below is what i get.

It has always been N25000 even as at last year. May be it has been increased.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by HeroicMeastro: 1:25pm On Jan 08
[quote author=SportFm post=127833206][/quote]
Good way to go..
Those thieves in immigration uniform that are using passport renewal as business should go back to their desks.
Immigration offices nationwide are like photocopy center where business owners struggling to get hold of customers.
Shame!
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Frontend: 1:29pm On Jan 08
I like this man
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Funkybabee(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08
It's ask for nin, who can help me to answer this?

The age on my nin has a little comma, instead of 6 they wrote 7 and this application is requesting for nin number and date of birth, if I input the correct date of birth on it, hope the nin data will not be transferred to it.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08
faithfull18:
What about 64pages with a 5year validity? Since most people use it as a means of identification these days.
How's does using your passport as ID exhaust the pages of your passport?
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by erico2k2(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08
Funkybabee:
It's ask for nin, who can help me to answer this?

The age on my nin has a little comma, instead of 6 they wrote 7 and this application is requesting for nin number and date of birth, if I input the correct date of birth on it, hope the nin data will not be transferred to it.
Go fix your NIN.
No other way

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Funkybabee(f): 2:08pm On Jan 08
erico2k2:

Go fix your NIN.
No other way

Oh my go
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Quebec91(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08
cheesy
AlphaNugget:
Normal Nigeria bs, it won't work jare
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Vocals: 2:58pm On Jan 08
Funkybabee:

Oh my go

Cc: Ololademrmoney2

Can assist you with that.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by PHAYOL81: 3:31pm On Jan 08
Great
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by bunlizlaw(f): 3:47pm On Jan 08
Laudable effort
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by vinexe: 4:57pm On Jan 08
GOOD EVEN EVERY ONE PLS SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME BEFORE I MAKE A MISSTAKE I GOT MY PASSPORT IN 2015 WITHOUT NiN
AND THE PASSPORT EXPIRED IN 2021.... NOW MY ISSUES IS THIS THE NAMES IN MY PASSPORT I DONT WANT TO USE THEM CUS OF FAMILLY ISSUES.. BUT THE NAMES IN MY NIN IS CORRECT AND ALL MY DOCUMENTS BEAR THE NAME ON MY NIN.. ONLY MY PASSPORT HAS THE OLD FAMILY SURENAME .. SHOULDI JUST GO ANDGET ANOTHER PASSPORT WITH THE NIN SINCE I DID NOT USED NIN IN THE TIME I GOT MY OLD PASSPORT PLS HELP ME
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by vinexe: 5:09pm On Jan 08
GOOD EVEN EVERY ONE PLS SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME BEFORE I MAKE A MISSTAKE I GOT MY PASSPORT IN 2015 WITHOUT NiN
AND THE PASSPORT EXPIRED IN 2021.... NOW MY ISSUES IS THIS THE NAMES IN MY PASSPORT I DONT WANT TO USE THEM CUS OF FAMILLY ISSUES.. BUT THE NAMES IN MY NIN IS CORRECT AND ALL MY DOCUMENTS BEAR THE NAME ON MY NIN.. ONLY MY PASSPORT HAS THE OLD FAMILY SURENAME .. SHOULDI JUST GO ANDGET ANOTHER PASSPORT WITH THE NIN SINCE I DID NOT USED NIN IN THE TIME I GOT MY OLD PASSPORT PLS HELP ME.............................. SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Ololademrmoney2(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08
Good evening, what do you need my assistance on?
Vocals:

Cc: Ololademrmoney2

Can assist you with that.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Kedikedi77: 8:07pm On Jan 08
The only active minister in bulaba mumu government
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by EDOSBROWN: 8:21pm On Jan 08
HausaIgboYoruba:
Nice one. No bi like Betta Edu,Mrs Private Account
Tinubu best appointment
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Vocals: 8:35pm On Jan 08
Ololademrmoney2:
Good evening, what do you need my assistance on?

Check the post I quoted you to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Visit Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) / 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.