Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today (17849 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application / Tunji-Ojo: Automatic Passport Application Process To Start January 8 / Nigeria Immigration Unveils Enhanced Electronic Passport Facility For South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by duduade16: 5:52am On Jan 09
What of renewal
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by davidtemi(m): 9:25am On Jan 09
Atheistan:
Ok, but the site is not opening ooo.
I see yeye site open and d price is 35k. I tink some idiots have adulterated dis one again
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On Jan 09
vinexe:
GOOD EVEN EVERY ONE PLS SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME BEFORE I MAKE A MISSTAKE I GOT MY PASSPORT IN 2015 WITHOUT NiN
AND THE PASSPORT EXPIRED IN 2021.... NOW MY ISSUES IS THIS THE NAMES IN MY PASSPORT I DONT WANT TO USE THEM CUS OF FAMILLY ISSUES.. BUT THE NAMES IN MY NIN IS CORRECT AND ALL MY DOCUMENTS BEAR THE NAME ON MY NIN.. ONLY MY PASSPORT HAS THE OLD FAMILY SURENAME .. SHOULDI JUST GO ANDGET ANOTHER PASSPORT WITH THE NIN SINCE I DID NOT USED NIN IN THE TIME I GOT MY OLD PASSPORT PLS HELP ME.............................. SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME
Go to court and change your name to whatever suits you.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by SURElee(f): 2:35pm On Jan 09
Nigeria is a big joke.
I am currently at the Passport office at Sagamu and I'm made to pay #65,000 for 32 pages and 100,000 for 64 pages.

I'm just so pissed with this country. The corruption is just too much.
If a minister says 25000 for 32 pages, why are we made to pay 65,000? Is the hardship in the country not enough?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by gnykelly(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09
SURElee:
Nigeria is a big joke.
I am currently at the Passport office at Sagamu and I'm made to pay #65,000 for 32 pages and 100,000 for 64 pages.

I'm just so pissed with this country. The corruption is just too much.
If a minister says 25000 for 32 pages, why are we made to pay 65,000? Is the hardship in the country not enough?

Madam this new initiative was launch yesterday. Did you apply online or you went to immigration office to solicit immigration officers help ?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by tunde1200(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09
AlphaNugget:
Normal Nigeria bs, it won't work jare

Enemy of progress
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by AlphaNugget(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09
tunde1200:

Enemy of progress
na your fada be enemy of progress....e no go better for u and Ur lineage, bst
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Ololademrmoney2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09
What's wrong with your NIN?
Funkybabee:

Oh my go

1 Like

Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by tunde1200(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09
AlphaNugget:
na your fada be enemy of progress....e no go better for u and Ur lineage, bst

If you have regard for your father you will regard others.

Epain you abi you will be enemy of progress till the end of days due to the hate in your heart towards others.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Funkybabee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09
Ololademrmoney2:
What's wrong with your NIN?
The date of birth is not correct
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:59am On Jan 10
Chat me up 0806 946 7332
Funkybabee:
The date of birth is not correct
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by Ttipsy(f): 10:33am On Jan 10
How do I apply
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by SURElee(f): 12:24pm On Jan 10
gnykelly:

Madam this new initiative was launch yesterday. Did you apply online or you went to immigration office to solicit immigration officers help ?

I.was at the Sagamu office I clearly stated. Even though those who applied online are having issues and can't get a refund of their monies paid. They are told they will have to repay.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by gnykelly(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10
SURElee:

I.was at the Sagamu office I clearly stated. Even though those who applied online are having issues and can't get a refund of their monies paid. They are told they will have to repay.

We need to be patient... it's a new initiative
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by faithfull18(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20
erico2k2:

How's does using your passport as ID exhaust the pages of your passport?
🥴
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by faithfull18(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20
crossbreedwears:
As a nigerian living here, you can't be carrying international passport up and down as a means of identification when we have NIN, voters card, and drivers licence
Lol, you probably don't move around that much.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by crossbreedwears(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20
Bro, i move around a lot
faithfull18:

Lol, you probably don't move around that much.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by telleyway: 6:44pm On Jan 20
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to him if it is real and working!
Portal not opening
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by telleyway: 6:50pm On Jan 20
gnykelly:

We need to be patient... it's a new initiative

See them!
So you are using people's hard earned money as litmus test?
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by faithfull18(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20
crossbreedwears:
Bro, i move around a lot
Okay.
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by gnykelly(m): 10:55am On Jan 21
telleyway:

See them!
So you are using people's hard earned money as litmus test?

Ok
Re: Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today by optionalY09: 11:54am On Jan 21
[quote author=SportFm post=127833206][/quote]

good, i am impressed with the application portal.

my question is that does this work for international applicants too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Endorses Cross River’s 260km Super Highway / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.