Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland (611 Views)

Feminism Vs. Misandry / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland by Justkatty(f): 8:32am On Jan 09
Demigod22:
Everyday and night, we complain about anti men and anti women thread and comment, we are fighting tribal war and religious whatever, but fornication is on the high, marriage is everywhere.

Confused men and women.
Swears the matter funny no be small
Re: Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland by brain54(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09
Some of una get time o...

As I dey like this I no know more than 3 mods on NL. The monikers I know no pass 8.

Some of you take NL so seriously and personally like say na una business. Or they pay una to comment.

I no even understand some of una.

Especially the cry babies!
Re: Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland by Wallade(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09
cococandy:

You’re saying wanting a block button is anti male?

Never mind, I guess he didn't know you have changed your ways; no more into misandry.
Re: Re: Dealing With Misandry (anti-men Posts) On Nairaland by Savedday2: 5:25pm On Jan 09
The day you start taking 9ja girls as meaningful human being, that day you start digging your grave.

All of them wey you they see so, na Ashawo. Them no get single shame. Mostly all these ones wey dey jump for NL, them don fry their shame chop, na big Okpo them be with plenty infection to share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Of Wickedness, Does Not Fail To Disappoint / Confussion In My Relationship With Her. / Must Read Ebook For Babes, Ladies And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.