Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? (1124 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive Her Again / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by kelvinakproko(m): 9:55am On Jan 08
You called her on phone around 10pm in the night and she told you she wasn't fine. You asked if her mother was around, she said 'No' that she had gone on a business trip and she was the only one in the house. You told your friend living in her neighborhood to check up on her when you called severally and she didn't pick up again. When he got there, her door was locked and her neighbour told him that she travelled in the morning of that very day.

After not taking your calls, you dropped a message that someone checked up on her and she wasn't around. She wouldn't pick until the evening the next day. When she picked, she said she went for an interview but because it was late she spent the night in a friend's (girl) place and because she hadn't told you about the movement earlier, she felt you might get angry if she told you she was at a friend's place. She added that she's been scared of taking your calls because she didn't know what to do.

You know she's lying but she asks for forgiveness. You remember the financial sacrifices she's made on you for the past one year. Her contribution when things were rough for you until things became fine for you. You just feel like letting go but something deep down in you, you just want to know the truth but she wouldn't say it but cries for not believing her.

You don't play games. You really love this girl and already planning to wife her.
She loves you by the actions and efforts she makes up till the moment but your mind always goes back to it. You keep on bringing it because you just want to know the truth but she insists that you should forgive her and let go of the past? What do you do?

Do you forgive her without knowing the truth or Forget all her sacrifices and end it?
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by h0pze3: 10:02am On Jan 08
Just because she has helped you before doesn't mean you should stay with that untrustworthy girl.

What did I know about relationship 🤣😂

6 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Jan 08
No gree for anybody,.....

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by skj1377(m): 10:05am On Jan 08
Relationship wahala.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by Demigod22: 10:10am On Jan 08
People are meant to help others in this life. I am not an ingrate, I appreciate everything every single person did for me, but I won't condone mischievous Indios from my woman because she has made financial commitment or investment in me.

I don't know what people actually want in life. You already have a boyfriend that you claimed you love and even assisted financially, what is the other boys giving you that you want to lose the relationship for?

Deep down I know marriage is not for me because I don't even last in relationship. I can be very pragmatic when it comes to cheating in relationship.

I can't forgive a cheating partner or one who hide truth from me.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by SharingIsLife(m): 10:12am On Jan 08
Don't forgive her if you don't have faults yourself. Everyone has got faults. Therefore, the only way to make any relationship work is to emphasize the strengths over the weaknesses of anyone you are relating with.

But this is not to say that you should let the weaknesses be. Instead, fight your weaknesses by discussing them (both yours and hers) sincerely together and talking about them, the problems they can cause and how to stop them.

For example, admit to her that you too you have weaknesses and tell her that she is free to tell you your weaknesses anytime, that you are ready to adjust. Then, tell her her own weaknesses lovingly and suggest ways to help her overcome them. This can help you even to bond.

If you need more detailed confidential advice about your relationships, you can dm me. Little problems are destroying many would be beautiful relationships and we must all work together to fight against them and win. Thank you.
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by tochez24(m): 10:20am On Jan 08
kelvinakproko:
You called her on phone around 10pm in the night and she told you she wasn't fine. You asked if her mother was around, she said 'No' that she had gone on a business trip and she was the only one in the house. You told your friend living in her neighborhood to check up on her when you called severally and she didn't pick up again. When he got there, her door was locked and her neighbour told him that she travelled in the morning of that very day.

After not taking your calls, you dropped a message that someone checked up on her and she wasn't around. She wouldn't pick until the evening the next day. When she picked, she said she went for an interview but because it was late she spent the night in a friend's (girl) place and because she hadn't told you about the movement earlier, she felt you might get angry if she told you she was at a friend's place. She added that she's been scared of taking your calls because she didn't know what to do.

You know she's lying but she asks for forgiveness. You remember the financial sacrifices she's made on you for the past one year. Her contribution when things were rough for you until things became fine for you. You just feel like letting go but something deep down in you, you just want to know the truth but she wouldn't say it but cries for not believing her.

You don't play games. You really love this girl and already planning to wife her.
She loves you by the actions and efforts she makes up till the moment but your mind always goes back to it. You keep on bringing it because you just want to know the truth but she insists that you should forgive her and let go of the past? What do you do?

Do you forgive her without knowing the truth or Forget all her sacrifices and end it?

You already know the truth oga... It's piercing through your soul right now⚠️

But you're here waiting for us to tell you to send her packing abi? Oya break up with her🙄

These hoes ain't loyal my brother.... ignore the red flag and get ready for a life of torment and betrayal♂️

Forget about the past and secure the future first, you better look for a younger girl with a lesser pussy wear n tear⚡

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by Nicepoker(m): 11:31am On Jan 08
How do you people always sacrifice financially to a Nigerian girl. Don't you have meaningful project to inject your money into? Seun even said helping a woman is like subscription. grin
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by kelvinakproko(m): 11:55am On Jan 08
SharingIsLife:
Don't forgive her if you don't have faults yourself. Everyone has got faults. Therefore, the only way to make any relationship work is to emphasize the strengths over the weaknesses of anyone you are relating with.

But this is not to say that you should let the weaknesses be. Instead, fight your weaknesses by discussing them (both yours and hers) sincerely together and talking about them, the problems they can cause and how to stop them.

For example, admit to her that you too you have weaknesses and tell her that she is free to tell you your weaknesses anytime, that you are ready to adjust. Then, tell her her own weaknesses lovingly and suggest ways to help her overcome them. This can help you even to bond.

If you need more detailed confidential advice about your relationships, you can dm me. Little problems are destroying many would be beautiful relationships and we must all work together to fight against them and win. Thank you.

Even when you've told her severally that everyone makes mistakes and that telling the truth doesn't break relationships so much as covering it does but she'd rather do and give more to please you so you forget about it?
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08
kelvinakproko:

It's only a fool that lets a woman's tears move him in such a situation. Seek the truth. Get it and move forward.
Without truth, there is no trust, without trust, the foundation is shaky and the house falls. You are busy looking at how she helped you and she loves you bla bla bla .. why wouldn't she tell you where she was that night? It's really that simple. If you don't get that truth, she will repeat such and ask you to forgive and move on. The disrespect begins. A pattern develops and you become the joker in the pack.

Read 'Joker in the Pack' by James Hadley Chase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by kelvinakproko(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by SharingIsLife(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08
kelvinakproko:

I've told her severally that we all make mistakes and that telling the truth doesn't break relationships so much as covering it does.
Still be patient and loving with her and see her change with time. This is why people are considered mature after they've been married for some time. Every woman has a serious fault. So if you continue to emphasize their faults, then, you will never have anything to do with any woman. From what I see, your woman has a very beautiful character of self sacrifice for her man. For me that is good enough for you to endure her other faults while trying to transform her for the better.
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by kelvinakproko(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08
SharingIsLife:

Still be patient and loving with her and see her change with time. This is why people are considered mature after they've been married for some time. Every woman has a serious fault. So if you continue to emphasize their faults, then, you will never have anything to do with any woman. From what I see, your woman has a very beautiful character of self sacrifice for her man. For me that is good enough for you to endure her other faults while trying to transform her for the better.

She's very sacrificial and would give her all to see that any problem that comes up is solved. However, a person who values honesty and integrity will still insist on truth.
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by galadima77(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08
kelvinakproko:

So what are we forgiving?
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by Openair: 4:34pm On Jan 08
Continue with the relationship but unplan to wife her. Shikena💯

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by chymeze: 5:28pm On Jan 08
SharingIsLife:

What thrash are you even saying? Lol. A cheating woman is like a walking devil. Forgive her but don't take her back! God has given the op the chance of running away from a woman who'd create chaos in his life during marriage and you say he should ignore it? Don't ever use marriage as a reward to a CHEATING woman even if she has done excellent things for you in the past. She will always cheat. Women don't cheat by mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08
kelvinakproko:

Bro, just let her go now!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08
galadima77:

The fact that she lied to you
The fact that she went to sleep with another man
The fact that she's manipulating you and playing on your intelligence.... Do you forgive or let go

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by kelvinakproko(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09
galadima77:

The fact that she lied but she doesn't want to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by Available9: 4:59pm On Jan 09
HIV loading
Re: Will You Forgive Her When She Hasn't Said The Truth? by StrongAlphMale: 5:19pm On Jan 09
kelvinakproko:

The fact that she lied but she doesn't want to say the truth.

I'll be very blunt with you Dude.

First of all you're a SIMP! How can you invest in a girl financially? A girl who isn't neither your sister nor female relatives?

Secondly you're dating a cooperate prostitute. Na Olosho and hookup girl u dey date. She'll still go out with that sugar daddy anyday anytime twice on Monday evening. Dey play!

The earlier you understand she's not your gf it's just your turn , the better for you. U even still saved her number as my diamond 💍💎 ? The joke is on you simp. I can bet my balls that she saved your number with either your name or with "Mugu one" dey play

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Find True Love? / Hello Friend / Sex Language Is There One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.