Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices (176 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices by DyshApp: 1:30pm On Jan 08
A Nigerian man identified as Ugwu Amoke stirs controversy with a claim on polygamy, stating it as a man’s biological right.

The Facebook user asserted that polygamy is a priority for men and maintained that a man doesn’t require his wife’s approval to marry another woman.

Amoke suggested that it’s sufficient for a man to inform his wife, provided she is respectful, but if not, he should simply go through with the decision.

However, his remarks have been met with criticism online, with many expressing disapproval of his perspective on the topic of polygamy.

“Polygamy is d right of a man. He only has to notify his wife if she is respectful but never to seek her consent very much like a CEO adding employee to his first Men must be properly guided,” he wrote.

Right or wrong

👉Follow up with more Relationship Gist here

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On Jan 08
True life story

W: I made him....how dare he marry another person.....

M: What did u do that made him successful

W: Well.......standing by his side when he had nothing...

M: u mean just by being in his life and eating the little he had, translated to wealth... What about all his risks, loans, struggles, his decisions that paid off??

W: what do u mean?? standing by his side made it work...without me ..all his struggles won't work.... My head made him successful....

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices by Houseontherock1: 1:50pm On Jan 08
Patriarchy has given Nigerian men some undeserved status boost undecided
Re: Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices by Fahvvy: 2:08pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

True life story

W: I made him....how dare he marry another person.....

M: What did u do that made him successful

W: Well.......standing by his side when he had nothing...

M: u mean just by being in his life and eating the little he had, translated to wealth... What about all his risks, loans, struggles, his decisions that paid off??

W: what do u mean?? standing by his side made it work...without me ..all his struggles won't work.... My head made him successful....

grin grin grin
Re: Polygamy Is The Right Of A Man & There Is No Need For Wife's Consent–Man Advices by immortalcrown(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08
True!

And the man's first wife doesn't need his consent to kill or harm someone in the process. Even his children can be ruined without his consent.

In all you do, play safe.

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Girl / I Miss Michael Jackson / Sugarmummy - Sugarboy Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.