Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly (21950 Views)

Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final / Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games / Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08
Anybody wey still believe for this super eagles team fit believe anything for this life

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by iamtardey: 9:27pm On Jan 08
Even silly stars… o ga

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by iammolise(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08
Zonefree:
Na Senegal I dey support for this AFCON.

Super Eagles is not a serious team.
who be eagles
U mean super chickens 🐓

They go just go there go do fine jersey again crash out... Coming out of the group stage sef doesn't look achievable undecided

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by ObalendeCMS: 9:32pm On Jan 08
We go shock say super eagles no go gree for any team for this tournament.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by jiz: 9:35pm On Jan 08
Argentina that won the last world cup self lose their first match. Hopeful for super eagle

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by KnownUnknown: 9:39pm On Jan 08
robosky02:
AFCON: What Nigerians are saying as Super Eagles lose 2-0 to Guinea in friendly

Football followers and lovers of the senior men’s national team, the Super Eagles have expressed divergent feelings following the team’s 2-0 defeat to Guinea in a friendly match played at Abu Dhabi on Monday.

The competition is in West Africa, so why are they training in the freaking Arab desert?
What sort of buffoons run Nigeria?!!!! angry

Apart from making sure players from different climes are well acclimatized, how much money could have been injected into the local economy of a place like Port Harcourt if the camp was held there. Instead, they take the scant resources and go give it to Arabs while hampering their own team. Buffoons!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08
Super Eagles indeed!!!

What an insult to the King among Birds. undecided

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by ukpahu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08
Our wicked government has the only thing that give me joy in this country I leave everything for God

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Ironbull: 9:56pm On Jan 08
You can't appoint a kitchen porter as a football coach and expect any result.

I had said Passaru or Pasuma or whatever they caled him is not a coach for National Team like Super Eagle he is best in coaching secondary school preparing for principal cup tournament.

Nothing for Eagke under Passaro or Passaro.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Pat081: 9:59pm On Jan 08
So Guinea can not win in peace again Nigeria players don celebrate African players of the yrs with runs gals so they can not win any games this is just friendly game ooo so what are they going to play when the game start we are going there as big boys not like prayers

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Pat081: 10:01pm On Jan 08
jiz:
Argentina that won the last world cup self lose their first match. Hopeful for super eagle
you better don't put your money on them
Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by spartachico(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08
Why can’t the match be played on home soil , why go and borrow stadium

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08
I read a comment from a clown saying "I like the fact that you all don’t want to show yourself now, we don’t want the opposing team to understand our tactics until the main thing starts.”

The national disgrace we always receive after this comment in every competition are nail biting

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by luckingto50: 10:05pm On Jan 08
MrJames007:
Hope these people won't disappoint me.

Don't just put hope on them

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Ayodeleandres(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08
U No see anything
GanagiBitrus:
I see the S/Eagles winning the AFCON trophy.

This, I have not seen. cool
Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Nolevel666: 10:08pm On Jan 08
African giant crawling on all fours in everything

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Proudlyomonna: 10:09pm On Jan 08
Who takes this pandemic eagles seriously undecided

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by robosky02(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08
KnownUnknown:

The competition is in West Africa, so why are they training in the freaking Arab desert?
What sort of buffoons run Nigeria?!!!! angry

Apart from making sure players from different climes are well acclimatized, how much money could have been injected into the local economy of a place like Port Harcourt if the camp was held there. Instead, they take the scant resources and go give it to Arabs while hampering their own team. Buffoons!!!

You don't want the NFF and their families or girlfriends to travel?

They must cash out na

Traveling allowance, logistics etc
And the officials will always be more than the players

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Jlow2: 10:10pm On Jan 08
Peserio has no tactics, Rohr is better than this man

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by KnownUnknown: 10:21pm On Jan 08
robosky02:

You don't want the NFF and their families or girlfriends to travel?

They must cash out na

Traveling allowance, logistics etc
And the officials will always be more than the players

Thanks for reminding me of their insanity. I understand now. grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Usmanovic95(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08
Does Abu Dhabi has the same weather condition as Cote d'ivoire?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by erniok(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08
Chimookigwe:

Baba, if I enter Computer Village or Idumota, gather 11 boys at random, find 1 cripple put for post, them go beat this Super Eagles team.
I don laff tire. Na so super eagles yeye finish.
Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08
Anyone with a fragile heart should stay away from watching this super eagles.Even if they win,they will still leave you with your heart in your mouth.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by dododawa1: 10:42pm On Jan 08
Super Eagles still dey ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by kmaster007: 10:48pm On Jan 08
This super turkey just they amaze me
Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by robosky02(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08
Usmanovic95:
Does Abu Dhabi has the same weather condition as Cote d'ivoire?

Why are you asking

Don't you know Abu Dhabi share a common bandary with Abidjan just few meters away from Accra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Litmus: 10:59pm On Jan 08
Eagles need to return to their old style of play, which was slow, slow, fast. Eagles began losing its way when Nigerians wanted them to play like Ghana, Senegal , Ivory Coast and the rest of Africa, which was running fast everywhere and strongly. Nigeria's old way was full of style and brainwork. Now Eagle players just runs about like headless chicken. African football is now all brawn, no brain and ugly to watch. Nigeria has joined them but we are not thickset muscular people, we are a people more in the mold of Kanu. Even when we are short, we are more on the slender bone side. We need return to a more thoughtful style of football like in the past.

Africa rugby-style football is not for us. Stop shouting at them to run fast!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by shimolv: 11:00pm On Jan 08
Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Usmanovic95(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08
robosky02:

Why are you asking

Don't you know Abu Dhabi share a common bandary with Abidjan just few meters away from Accra

Lol, bros they are located in separate continent. I am only asking because it is just few days to the competition and I feel logically they should be training in a place with almost identical weather condition as cote d ivoire in other to get accustomed to the weather of the host country.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by jimcaddy(m): 12:03am On Jan 09
The NFF knows the truth but they have decided to turn a blind eye to it. This Presario coach is not good. But there is no money to sack him. So the NFF will rather keep him till his contract expires at the expense of the Super Eagles being disgraced even by teams who are not our mates in any way. You will see how we will so fumble in this AFCON ehn. If we comot for group stage, make we thank God.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly by Wordson(m): 12:07am On Jan 09
So it's these same Super Eagles that were disgraced by a minor team today dat will be going to AFCON ?
They better return to dir respective clubs and tell dir coaches that dey have bn knocked out (of a Tournament yet to begin)

because These players arent seriousto say the least ... sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Persons Participating In The Lagos Marathon (Photos) / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 / AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.