Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho (641 Views)

Ur Reaction After Seeing This At Exactly 3am In Your Room / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Quality20(m): 5:19am On Jan 09
I believe u all know what I'm saying. If During one of ur free marital romantic chat, ur wife just revealed things or experience of how she lived arough life like doing things like 5some with strange men or relating with foreign men- how arevu gonna feel? Or u will just laugh it over and consider her repentance and changed life b4 meeting u? I believe many of these girls have lived coded dirty lives in the past but now pretend to be chaste queens.
Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by NoahHadNoArk: 6:14am On Jan 09
Do background checks at your own risk.

You will always unearth a can of worms.

Cultist ex bf, alcohol and drug use, series of abortions, a long history of Hookups and Gangbangs, a lesbian partner, a long list of Sugar Daddies or Zaddy as they call it, and others.

If your mind no strong, no do am.😂

But again let’s not be too hard on our ladies. Finding out about an evil past in a lady should not make you crucify her present or conclude on her future. I am a firm believer in second chances and turning a new leaf. So long as she doesn’t go back to that past life, help her rehabilitate and give her a clean slate to begin with.

My peace I leave you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Aonkuuse(m): 6:24am On Jan 09
Background check is important, both for women and men going into marriage...... Believe me, only 5% out of 100% of people who say they change truely changed... If the opportunity present itself, they will do worst things. Personally can't marry those kind of girls because they are sexually unsanctified and the pressure on you both from work and marriage life will be alarming, I don't want to die young. Leave those girls with bastardize sexual life to the agberos... A word is enough for the wise
NoahHadNoArk:
Do background checks at your own risk.

You will always unearth a can of worms.

Cultist ex bf, series of abortions, a long history of Hookups and Gangbangs, a lesbian partner, a long list of Sugar Daddies or Zaddy as they call it, and the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Demigod22: 9:52am On Jan 09
Lol, the relationship is over.

I have this girl I dated in Port Harcourt and she always talk of marriage, I wasn't worried because she is the only one I got. At some point, this girl started telling me stories about her past, I just weak. She told me she had abortion before, she said she lived together with a guy more than two years, how she was easily laid in the past, even her boyfriend's friend laid her, she had done it with fellow girl, shared nudes, slept with her friend's sugar daddy, and all that.

Guy, I just lose faith in the relationship. One month after I returned to Abuja, we broke up on her birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Quality20(m): 10:26am On Jan 09
Demigod22:
Lol, the relationship is over.

I have this girl I dated in Port Harcourt and she always talk of marriage, I wasn't worried because she is the only one I got. At some point, this girl started telling me stories about her past, I just weak. She told me she had abortion before, she said she lived together with a guy more than two years, how she was easily laid in the past, even her boyfriend's friend laid her, she had done it with fellow girl, shared nudes, slept with her friend's sugar daddy, and all that.

Guy, I just lose faith in the relationship. One month after I returned to Abuja, we broke up on her birthday.
nawa for u o,what if she had kept mute and didn't tell u her history b4 marriage? Why u punishing her for being truthful? Don't u know that women are truly deeper than men? Abeg go back n marry her
Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by dkidd: 10:29am On Jan 09
I don't care the kinda life u lived me i have my own story too but never u keep it away from me only for me to find out later and then u want to start explaining. I wouldn't accept that

2 Likes

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Quality20(m): 10:38am On Jan 09
dkidd:
I don't care the kinda life u lived me i have my own story too but never u keep it away from me only for me to find out later and then u want to start explaining. I wouldn't accept that
even if her past is so shockingly dirty are u gonna still appreciate her n be with her?

1 Like

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by dkidd: 10:50am On Jan 09
Quality20:
even if her past is so shockingly dirty are u gonna still appreciate her n be with her?
Lol depends in the kind of dirty.. If it's the type that i cant deal with i move ahead but in all she shouldn't hide it because one day e must cast

3 Likes

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Demigod22: 11:12am On Jan 09
Quality20:
nawa for u o,what if she had kept mute and didn't tell u her history b4 marriage? Why u punishing her for being truthful? Don't u know that women are truly deeper than men? Abeg go back n marry her

Honestly, the revelation affected my affection for her, but we didn't break up because of her confession. I ended the relationship because she attempted to cheat or she even cheated.

1 Like

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Figger(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09
Demigod22:

Honestly, the revelation affected my affection for her, but we didn't break up because of her confession. I ended the relationship because she attempted to cheat or she even cheated.
That's the Crux of the matter, once a cheat is always a cheat once opportunity presents itself. They never change.

2 Likes

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Quality20(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09
Demigod22:

maybe u never truly loved her. If she on her part never loved u, she would not have revealed those secret dirty details to u.
My advise to u , pls go back to her if she is still single
Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Demigod22: 2:14pm On Jan 09
Figger:
That's the Crux of the matter, once a cheat is always a cheat once opportunity presents itself. They never change.

You are right, they always want to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Men,wts Will B Ur Reaction If U Realise Ur Decent Wife Isn't D Decent Girl U Tho by Demigod22: 2:19pm On Jan 09
Quality20:
maybe u never truly loved her. If she on her part never loved u, she would not have revealed those secret dirty details to u.
My advise to u , pls go back to her if she is still single

I said she cheated on me that's why I broke up with her. A guy who is dating her boss, decided to take my ex out for her birthday, she told that she was visiting her cousin with her kid sister but ended up in a hotel with the guy alone, she said nothing happened, but I told her to convince me as a lawyer, since she can't, I moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Using S£x Toys Every Woman Should Know / Wat Gift Shud I Gt 4 Her / She Refuses To Leave Me Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.