Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy (496 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy by StrongAlphMale: 12:31pm On Jan 09
Why you must stop being Mr nice guy!

If you haven't read the thread, rush now and read it up for yourself and regain your sanity back!

https://www.nairaland.com/5580250/quit-being-nice-guy

We say NO to being a nice guy
Re: We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:
Why you must stop being Mr nice guy!

If you haven't read the thread, rush now and read it up for yourself and regain your sanity back!

https://www.nairaland.com/5580250/quit-being-nice-guy

We say NO to being a nice guy

SON GO N FIND A JOB OF U CANT AFORD WOMENS!!!(no oofeincse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy by Wainey: 10:10pm On Jan 09
This jobless guy again.
Re: We Say NO To Being A Nice Guy by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:49am On Feb 14
dont be nice too todays Nigerian girls....truth is bitter many dont love you....infact they dont have anyting to offer a struggling man.....instead they will look for way to render you down and move to the next man.....

(1) (Reply)

Weaknesses Of Igbo, Yoruba And Hausa. / What Really Is Promoting The Love In Your Lover? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.