Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido (68551 Views)

We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Tonididdyx: 10:12pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:
Davido still in-love with Sophia

Real men know that, when a man is still concerned about the company his Ex or baby mama keeps, he is still craving that pvssy!

Same happened to Portable!

They cannot just let go!

Why does he still give a fvck about a lady you claim to have nothing to do with!

Wetin this wan dey tok?
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 10:13pm On Jan 09
Tonididdyx:

Wetin this wan dey tok?

Facts!

What all men do!

They tell you they no longer interested in the girl, but so concerned about her company and location.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Robinx16: 10:15pm On Jan 09
In kizz Daniel voice, Dey come dey Bleep you
Over Bleep you
this one Bleep you
Downward Bleep you
Aloo Bleep you
Akon Bleep you
Pedro Bleep you
Tekno Bleep you
Aboki Bleep you
Kaywise Bleep you
Wizy Bleep you
don Baba J
Alemo Bleep you
Mr mola Bleep you
Slay mama no be idiot
One man for a woman But for your matter I be number eleven
Me self I too like the back too much
Good for me bad for the boys
I know say na me dey find sisi yellow
Ashawo come be your hobby
Wanni olosho come be your hobby (hobby)
Before I kill person arrest me (oya oya)
Before I kill person oo arrest me
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Tonididdyx: 10:16pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Facts!

What all men do!

They tell you they no longer interested in the girl, but so concerned about her company and location.

Boy kip kwayet and stop capping dust!

He's more consigned about his daughter than an over used pvssy he no longer wants any business with.

Speak for yourself if you're a clingy pvssy fucker!
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17pm On Jan 09
Tonididdyx:

Boy kip kwayet and stop capping dust!

He's more consigned about his daughter than an over used pvssy he no longer wants any business with.

Speak for yourself if you're a clingy pvssy fucker!

Naxo!

Why he is worried about her company!
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Tonididdyx: 10:19pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Naxo!

Why he is worried about her company!

Are you a father? Yet?

Then I'll know if to have this discussion with you!
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Jeon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09
Bad blood loading..................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by ozoono(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09
officialwdhtv:
Tiwa Savage reportedly files petition against Davido

Information reaching us confirms that Tiwa Savage has petitioned The Commissioner of Police against Davido.

According to report, the petition is dated today, 9th January, 2024.

Read all details stated in the petition and reasons leading to the petition.

Chai pls who can help me unread this rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by BucketHat(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09
TheWinterBird:
Wasn't TeeBills or whatever his name threatening Davido yesterday as well? What exactly happened between these people that they're threatening each other? I thought their kids were friends and all...

Na just rehearsal of another hit song coming soon that's all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by BucketHat(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09
handsomeyinka:

No they are singing..
No They're studying for an exam.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by GUNITGuy: 12:08am On Jan 10
mrrandomguy:
Tiwa Savage quickly files petition, while her mumu enstranged husband is ranting about him waiting for Grammy to end before dealing with Davido. Truly truly, Tiwa Savage has used TeeBilz's destiny. She has collected his trousers and gave him mini skirt. Fear women that wear waistbead. Run if they have tattoos and colored hair.

Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!
You bad oo lol 🤣🤣😂😂 if Tblizz see this one Tiwa Jazz don cast be that

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by GUNITGuy: 12:19am On Jan 10
pocohantas:

Truly it is beyond his polygamy, but I am looking at it from the perspective of a wife. Davido is always involved in woman and babymama troubles. This current drama is also tied to his babymama. Just like Annie Idibia, Chioma is in for a long ride.
You're getting older now your eyes dey clear ....I'm sure when you when in your Teens it's this same bad boys were your specs ...No lie .... Because research has shown women especially young ones are attracted to them bad boys .... They're not attracted to Jerks ..this I have seen right from high school to University now many are seeking the same men they don't initially like for marriage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by usagee36: 12:46am On Jan 10
Jesus is coming no where.
mrrandomguy:
Tiwa Savage quickly files petition, while her mumu enstranged husband is ranting about him waiting for Grammy to end before dealing with Davido. Truly truly, Tiwa Savage has used TeeBilz's destiny. She has collected his trousers and gave him mini skirt. Fear women that wear waistbead. Run if they have tattoos and colored hair.

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by TeamXola(m): 2:18am On Jan 10
Tiwa Savage should beware of Davido. Better still cut off from him completely.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pocohantas(f): 2:25am On Jan 10
hedonido:

I hope you mean boring, semi-broke guys working regular jobs? If your long throat dey carry you find boring good + rich guy, then you go expire for shelf.

Too late, I have one already. He is tall too. wink

GUNITGuy:

You're getting older now your eyes dey clear ....I'm sure when you when in your Teens it's this same bad boys were your specs ...No lie .... Because research has shown women especially young ones are attracted to them bad boys .... They're not attracted to Jerks ..this I have seen right from high school to University now many are seeking the same men they don't initially like for marriage

Speak for your female family members, Sir. I like to think that is where you saw it. Some of us have been speaking against guys like this since 1902, but there would always be people like you that convince yourselves otherwise.

Once again, speak for your female family members

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pocohantas(f): 2:38am On Jan 10
reddingtonblack:

Bad don't attract Bad, have you ever seen two real mad people on street form a bond, its not really choice in play, aunty its simple laws of attraction

Now they know, ...my 1st vindication of the year

I don't know what you typed up there, but please pity your mother while going on this path of destruction. If they have to take you to a white garment church for deliverance, they should do it ASAP. For your own good. ✌️
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by handsomeyinka(m): 3:00am On Jan 10
BucketHat:
No They're studying for an exam.
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Gerrard59(m): 3:31am On Jan 10
mrrandomguy:

grin grin

To be fair, the TeeBillz na mumu man. You don't issue threats, you work on them immediately. Aparrently, the wife is more audacious than he is.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Gerrard59(m): 3:37am On Jan 10
Pepperdemisback:

Billionaire son indeed! The only bullet is to sue him in The U.S. and all his so called titles and Music career in the dustbin. That's what Amaju used on him, he carried big wigs to beg Amaju then went to play in Warri.
Werey get level!

So, he later begged Amaju? grin grin

I am glad some people don't tolerate nonsense. If you hit them, they hit you back in equal terms!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Gerrard59(m): 3:44am On Jan 10
hedonido:

I hope you mean boring, semi-broke guys working regular jobs? If your long throat dey carry you find boring good + rich guy, then you go expire for shelf.

I am curious, are you saying there are no boring men who are financially comfortable? Boring in my definition, means they concern themselves with what they do for a living, they are not popular, you rarely see their antics on social media, and they have boring hobbies as men. They might drink every weekend, but they are seemingly quiet and hate too much attention. Are you saying such men don't exist?
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Bolajodus: 4:13am On Jan 10
David, I strongly advise you to exercise caution in your speech and actions. As a professional adult, it is important to be mindful of the consequences that may arise from careless remarks. Pray that your lack of discretion does not result in a serious predicament, as opportunistic individuals who prey on others' unguarded words may take advantage of this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:31am On Jan 10
armyofone:
Tiwa - keep it up like Vivica Fox did with 50 cent cheesy

You don't tell a lady you will funk her up without her teaching you a lesson.

grin

It has gone viral and might affect his ability to win the Grammy
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Blackshared: 6:56am On Jan 10
dkidd:

She did the right thing by going through the police. Davido threatened her u are saying Sofia who's not in good terms with Davido to talk what? U get sense so
shut up kiddo
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by BodyCount: 7:04am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Who ejaculated inside Sophia?

Y’all be sounding like Sophia poured sperm into herself!

Did the one in Atlanta also pour sperm into herself?

Davido should kill those kids if he regrets ever fvckin their mum.

Does it look like someone is regretting when the going was good?

Y'all be sounding like sense is paining you...
Is it about pouring sperm?
If all the girls you've watched in poɍn that they pour sperms in got pregnant, then millions of oloshos around the world would be mothers.

A girl who's not a virgin CAN NEVER GET PREGNANT BY MISTAKE OR CHANCE, THERE'S USUALLY AN INTENSION TO GET PREGNANT.

Also, girls control access to sex and there also lots of options not to get pregnant after someone pour sperms in them, THEY JUST CHOSE TO GET PREGNANT.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by GreatOchuks: 7:24am On Jan 10
I smell a new Song cooking
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by dkidd: 7:29am On Jan 10
Blackshared:
shut up kiddo
You Black rotten bastard!
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by victorazy(m): 7:41am On Jan 10
Davido should apologize
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by blackmantis: 7:49am On Jan 10
Mek nothing happen to Tiwa oh.

Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by reddingtonblack: 7:57am On Jan 10
pocohantas:

I don't know what you typed up there, but please pity your mother while going on this path of destruction. If they have to take you to a white garment church for deliverance, they should do it ASAP. For your own good. ✌️

wo ada fimilé, oun ton se mi kor lon se é dis morning, ignore me
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pocohantas(f): 8:00am On Jan 10
reddingtonblack:

wo ada fimilé, oun ton se mi kor lon se é dis morning, ignore me

Very good. Focus on your life.
You should have school fees to pay.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by mcprince32(m): 10:02am On Jan 10
ALLOW ME TAKE OVER THE MATTER. JUST YOUR MONEY WILL BE DROPPING IN MY ACCOUNT.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Elidrisy20: 12:26pm On Jan 10
Wetin come be the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.