Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (34162 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Busola Dakolo, wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, has said that she did not sign a letter countering her allegation that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) raped her.

Busola, a mother of three, had told the Guardian of UK that she was tailed while driving home by police officers in unmarked vehicles.

“One was holding a gun, and I noticed a second one holding a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (the inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it,” Busola said in the interview.

She added that it was “extremely intimidating” to have a gunman emerge from a darkened minibus, and that she eventually complied out of shock.

Following knocks at her claim on social media, the photographer said in a post on Instagram on Wednesday that she did not sign a counter-petition or agree to any counter-petition.

“The interview with the UK Guardian was held two weeks ago when the police came to my house. It is not a new interview. I did not sign a counter petition or acquiesce to any counter petition,” she said.

“I am very grateful for all those who have reached out, including from institutions that are to help us get justice.

“Our legal and police case continues. This has not ended by any chance. This is about many young girls who must know they can get justice when they speak. I continue to be resolute and thank you for standing with us.”

Busola accused Fatoyinbo of raping her as a teenager. The preacher has, however, returned to the pulpit one month after stepping down following the storm that greeted the allegation.

https://foxmeek.com/entertainment/celebrity-buzz/busola-dakolo-i-didnt-sign-any-counter-petition-against-pastor-fatoyinbo

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by vibre: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mtcheeew...

Very unstable.

Hope you won't say Timi forced you into marriage soon.

So "cumcumbulated"

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Defenderalert(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stupid woman. See pinocchio nose. No wonder her lies are epic.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by simonlee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
I used to say "the devil is a liar"...

never knew Busola was the devil!

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by iamsea(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Saying I'm confused now will be an understatement.. Cuz i'm not just confused but extremely confused.. I just hope the Dakolo(s) know what they are doing sha, else, the ridicule their family will be subjected to if they are unable to come up with anything reasonable against Fatoy can break up their family o

46 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
I have known from the onset that the stories were lies in a bid to try to continue to sway gullible minds by the so called church.

I said the samething this morning before I was somehow banned by the antispam bots from commenting in this section.

A critical review of interview with the key words bus with tinted glass and armed men of the Nigerian police should inform an intelligent person that Busola was probably referring to the initial police invasion of her private residence early last month.

How COZA quickly turned the story around and claimed she has withdrawn from the case and how gullible people swallowed it really baffled me grin

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this is the real story. grin

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-busola-dakolo-makes-clarification-alleged-signing-counter-petition/

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:
I used to say "the devil is a liar"...

never knew Busola was the devil!
You are the one that wants to believe whatever she is saying is a lie so badly

I have said all along that the interview was in reference to the day police invaded her residence.

All of you supporting the pastor just wanted to dismiss her allegations so badly that you just couldn't read the initial story that broke earlier today.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by simonlee(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are the one that wants to believe whatever she is saying is a lie so badly

I have said all along that the interview was in reference to the day police invaded her residence.

All of you just want to dismiss her allegations so badly that you just couldn't read the initial story that broke earlier today.
if you still can't see through her lies, then you must be one of those zombies who still believes Buhari is taking you to your next level!

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:

if you still can't see through her lies, then you must be one of those zombies who still believes Buhari is taking you to your next level!
I won't insult your "intelligence" because I know "brainy" people are always logical. grin

Hence, rather than insult me with pictures like a preschool pupil suffering from a severe form of dyslexia would; you should provide me with the loopholes in her story.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Guess this woman is confused

Busola please this is about you and your ex pastor not about young girls, please do not drag them into this

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamsea:
Saying I'm confused now will be an understatement.. Cuz i'm not just confused but extremely confused.. I just hope the Dakolo(s) know what they are doing sha, else, the ridicule their family will be subjected to if they are unable to come up with anything reasonable against Fatoy can break up their family o
@ emboldened is this main thing the Coza media house have been trying to achieve. cheesy

To try to sway public opinion with a large number of false and half truth information in such a short time that the public will find it hard to process.

Hence, the fatigue will get to the public and they would be tired of the story all together, so the pastor will work a free man. grin

Hunty kemi is a main culprit in this

18 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Firstly :
One was holding a gun, and I noticed a second one holding a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (the inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it,” Busola said in the interview.

Secondly:
The interview with the UK Guardian was held two weeks ago when the police came to my house. It is not a new interview. I did not sign a counter petition or acquiesce to any counter petition,” she said.

Conclusion of we NEUTRALS in this very serious rape allegation issue : MADNESS EVERYWHERE!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Chibuzoc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chigoziri2403(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Your husband must be a very strong willed man, you keep mentioning fatoyinbos name every 5 minute, while you are asleep, even in the other room, because me I cannot can.
He slept with you over and over again, you enjoyed it, twenty years later, you can't get over his kayamatra dck, you are now telling us, the only evidence is the dust mark your knee made on his Benz 190 boot
While he entered from behind,
How do you want us to believe

27 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jgoldie: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Babe shut d Bleep up....

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nblock: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na wa oh, intrigue upon intrigue into more intrigues.

See Celebrities snapcat usernames in Nigeria

https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/338/celebrities-snapchat-username-in-nigeria
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
Babe shut d Bleep up....
Lol cheesy
She don vex u seriously o!

A New Day : A New version of story!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who now spread that fake news?

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by aussig(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
This Fat Oyinbo case is starting to become annoying angry

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Celebsnews: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
This story again? Gosh

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by donkarly(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
This woman should please shut up and go settle her case with the COZA pastor in court..

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
sad

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by BenAndrew: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is August already, are we still on this matter of Coza and busola? is it that there's nothing better to post on this site or what exactly is the problem? �

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by eben1marketer: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by helphelp: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Here-in lies the truth.

Some bloggers need flogging

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by akdjr(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
The truth remains that Biodun Nack Busola but not forcefully as alleged. Busola never expected it to happen but she couldn't hold herself not that she couldn't defend. I swear if them carry both of them come our shrine the truth will be know to everyone that same day.

16 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Elzakzaky: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2019

Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) / Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos