Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido (68547 Views)

We've Commenced Investigation Into Tiwa Savage Petition Against Davido - Police / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by JONSYN7154: 6:13pm On Jan 09
Dearest4:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5uUcS7coQ?si=Evpa3FUGVYLJOVTa

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
How many minika do you have?

I have seen many of your post soliciting for help with different monika.

It's well oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Innosonp(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09
Its none of my business, as long as its that IndecentStar wannabe anything can happen to her, she should not involve our able officers in self inflicted wahala. Davido should teach her a bitter lesson. Nonesence grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09
I just hope y'all know who's manipulating this David guy cool how you no go care to see your own daughter for close to two years.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Jan 09
GloriousGbola:

This one pass polygamous man matter. You know Davido is what I derisively refer to as a studio gangster. A rich kid forming hard man. Them no born am well to face Burna without isreal and Co to catch a few slaps for him.

Stupid boy is overstepping himself especially as no one has taken him to task for the wrongful imprisonment of that nanny who I am sure is still locked up somewhere.

Let him continue this nonsense and he may find himself in the same boat as naira Marley

Truly it is beyond his polygamy, but I am looking at it from the perspective of a wife. Davido is always involved in woman and babymama troubles. This current drama is also tied to his babymama. Just like Annie Idibia, Chioma is in for a long ride.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by NaijaCover(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09
post=127859360:

Is this boy a woman beater or what?
Let him try nonsense with Tiwa, make we grill am like Barbecue.
Who exchanges such words with women?
Grow up David and keep giving us good songs.
Ignoring females hit them more than words.
Talking from Experience.
Sisi Yewande of @MANNA say so.
Let peace reign.

NâijaCover Is Here And Doesn't Agree with you
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09
folake4u:

Seriously oh.

The good boring guys will forever win in my books. If he come be techie, Alhamdulilah kiss

I keep hearing women love bad guys and it can never be me. I haven't been remotely involved with one. I don't even have them as friends. Those boring good guys in STEM are my spec. I am proud to have hooked one.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09
We4all:

I always advice women NEVER to get involved with men with baby mama issues. Chioma is trying.

Can we give the same advice to men, NEVER to get involved with baby mamas?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09
Egede Movement too dey confuse Davido.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by HopeGying: 6:22pm On Jan 09
Stvpid scammer, get out of here. Seun till when before you start dealing with these scammers?

Dearest4:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5uUcS7coQ?si=Evpa3FUGVYLJOVTa

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by folake4u(f): 6:25pm On Jan 09
pocohantas:

I keep hearing women love bad guys and it can never be me. I haven't been remotely involved with one. I don't even have them as friends. Those boring good guys in STEM are my spec. I am proud to have hooked one.

Bad guys that are polygamous in nature wey go stain your white. Classic examples: 2face, Davido etc.

Boring good guys are the best. Just focus on your work, leave sho sho media for who get am, provide and we're good to go. grin

@the bolded As you should! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by rayopt(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09
BigJoe19:
Lol you think davido will be persecuted in naija.

I did not mention anything about that. The fact that I compared him with P. Diddy should give you an answer to that sef.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by VinnyBaba: 6:28pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Stop taunting him with Sophia that's all he's asking. This woman your own is too much.

I read on Facebook yesterday that she accused Davido of abandoning IMADE and I just knew Sophia is feeding her with news and this was why Davido unfollowed her.

Davido should not even have anything to do with Tiwa considering her closeness with Sophia because the latter can easily enter Davido and Chioma through her.

Stop taunting him. You that is soliciting for Sophia, how many times did Jamals father send you money for his upkeep? Busy body.

How many times have they seen Chioma making drama,,? Even when Davido left her, she no make noise for one day. Very peaceful and beautiful girl unlike these two ugly ducklings.

See the Reason why Seun can NEVER make you a mod in any section. undecided undecided

You are UNCOUTH and Aggressive! embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Fantazy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09
I know some jobless people will start taking sides, fighting themselves online about this news and being ignorant of the fact that she might be writing this while sitting on Davido’s lab.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Larryndelaw: 6:36pm On Jan 09
What is the difference btw what Davido and Portable did. Where are those people attacking portable when he had issues with Koko zaria. It seem Davido still In Love with Sofia, otherwise why is Daviod worried about who she associate with. ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Dybala11(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09
Gadafii:
Davido and wahala

Make that young man dey calm down

Shey be tiwa and Wizzy been Dey chill and hang out, rumour even has it dem draw oils from each other multiple times

He reach Davido time dem sue am😭😭😂😂
You mean that David should have calmed down and draw oil from that oil rig too? 😌😌
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Blessingrose(f): 6:44pm On Jan 09
I couldn’t read the whole thing..too long😫

Someone please summarize!
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by ViceGovernor: 6:49pm On Jan 09
FFIA:

last last e be like Tiwa give everybody pussy no come give davido grin

wizkid go the laff right now grin
Dey play... David don smash her wella.

Why you think T billz dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by skentelelady(f): 6:50pm On Jan 09
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Make I just ignore you, make I no use your stup idity take dey enter your innocent ma² where she dey.

You are just pain about this issue because Sophia Momodu is your fellow single ma².
EOD!

I repeat whatever you call me is what your ma² is. I am happily married now for your info. I see you lack good communication manner and you can't have a conversation without using abusive words. I won't reply you again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by pikechukwu6(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09
Family matter... Nothing wey gbola and kpekus no go cause for this country grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by 2rule(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09
Wow

Contact me for your assessments for post graduate students in the UK and USA

Check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:00pm On Jan 09
skentelelady:

I repeat whatever you call me is what your ma² is. I am happily married now for your info. I see you lack good communication manner and you can't have a conversation without using abusive words. I won't reply you again

tongue tongue tongue
I won't still fall for that stew pead antics of yours that wants me to insult your ma² because of your foo lishness.

What is my business with your marital status?

Why the urge to prove yourself to an unknown person?

See this one demanding for what(courtesy) she lacks, funny bunch everywhere.
Check your remark about someone who doesn't know about your existence na(I'm referring to your main comment), and ask yourself if you deserve courtesy.

Your response dey put money for people account, fly away jare!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by armyofone(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09
Tiwa - keep it up like Vivica Fox did with 50 cent cheesy

You don't tell a lady you will funk her up without her teaching you a lesson.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Cassandraloius: 7:03pm On Jan 09
Na them sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Jan 09
Small pikin dey worry Davido

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09
God1000:
Are they fighting?

Davido is childish

Davido has been there for Tiwa when she was up and coming. She should know how to settle issues with Davido in private.

I don't support what David may have said bt I understand where he's coming from and tiwa of all people should know better.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by edgecution(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Stop taunting him with Sophia that's all he's asking. This woman your own is too much.

I read on Facebook yesterday that she accused Davido of abandoning IMADE and I just knew Sophia is feeding her with news and this was why Davido unfollowed her.

Davido should not even have anything to do with Tiwa considering her closeness with Sophia because the latter can easily enter Davido and Chioma through her.

Stop taunting him. You that is soliciting for Sophia, how many times did Jamals father send you money for his upkeep? Busy body.

How many times have they seen Chioma making drama,,? Even when Davido left her, she no make noise for one day. Very peaceful and beautiful girl unlike these two ugly ducklings.

Wetin Chioma for do? No talent, No job, She and her family depend on Davido for food. Even if Davido fck all the girls in the world Chioma go still dey follow am.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Myhusband(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09
David is always in the news for both good and bad news but his bad news is always terrible but some 30bg fans always defend his nonsense

average Nigerians celebrate stupidity

Tiwa should also stay away from the family affairs
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Essential(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09
Davido is brat that is always seeking attention.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by Dougad: 7:44pm On Jan 09
Anybody wey fit summarise the gist in a few sentences, help me run am abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by BodyCount: 7:56pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:
Davido still in-love with Sophia

Real men know that, when a man is still concerned about the company his Ex or baby mama keeps, he is still craving that pvssy!

Same happened to Portable!

They cannot just let go!

Why does he still give a fvck about a lady you claim to have nothing to do with!
Or deh blabbing rubbish.
What's there to love about that ugly duckling?
I'm 100% sure Davido is regreting ever knowing her. Old woman gold digger wey use pregnancy tie davido down. I'm very happy he didn't end up marrying her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 7:58pm On Jan 09
BodyCount:

Or deh blabbing rubbish.
What's there to love about that ugly duckling?
I'm 100% sure Davido is regreting ever knowing her. Old woman gold digger wey use pregnancy tie davido down. I'm very happy he didn't end up marrying her.

Who ejaculated inside Sophia?

Y’all be sounding like Sophia poured sperm into herself!

Did the one in Atlanta also pour sperm into herself?

Davido should kill those kids if he regrets ever fvckin their mum.

Does it look like someone is regretting when the going was good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.