Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama (2103 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / This Pictures Will Pepper Team Women Are Scum. Is He Not Amazing? / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 9:37pm On Jan 09
A particular lady I know always posting men are scum on her WhatsApp status was recently impregnated and the guy refused to accept the pregnancy.
Prior to being impregnated, she was always posting men are scum on her WhatsApp status and I had actually met her and asked how what happened in her previous relationship that is making her to always post men are scum..she dint give me any reasonable answer but today she has been abandoned by one of the scum men.
Ladies should beware of what they post on their status as they are being watched as it can make or Mar them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by matify83: 9:51pm On Jan 09
Power of the TONGUE.

What she professes has come true in her life.

For her, MEN will always be SCUM.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by overdrive(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09
Scum not scorn sir.

1 Like

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On Jan 09
And is that a big deal?. Ladies that didn't shout "Men are scum" were still abandoned. Even married woman with kids isn't spared from been abandoned after many years with the husband.

She can also deny the pregnancy by aborting it.

modified :
It is better she abort it than becoming a single mother. Before you men will start calling out your heads the way you're doing it now.

They don't want to accept the baby because most of them are not responsible and can't keep up with or accord to carter for someone's [child ]responsibilities.

They don't want abortion, but yet won't spare a lady that chose to keep the baby.

Nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Nicepoker(m): 1:50am On Jan 10
Jeon:
And is that a big deal?. Ladies that didn't shout "Men are scum" were still abandoned. Even married woman with kids isn't spared from been abandoned after many years with the husband.

Abortion advocate. How many have you killed.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Gadafii: 1:53am On Jan 10
Who would have imagine that Linda ikeji would open legs for a man or collect back shots with the way and manner she antagonized men many years back

She’s now a baby mama, so all these NL females always demonizing men here don’t be surprised are just cvm bags for some men, they slave hard for men wash their clothes cook for them, clean their houses still get fvkked silly etc

But they come online to preach otherwise, that’s exactly what happened to your neighbor and is still happening to many

8 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Westerhoffe(m): 2:11am On Jan 10
Jeon:

[s]She can also deny the pregnancy by aborting it.[/s]

angry

That is the turn-off point...
Look how boldly you said that… do you know how it sounds? It sounds more like, "Kill off the innocent baby. Deprive it of life. Cut him/her to pieces and flush it down the sewer!"

You're dangerous… honestly.
You never should have mentioned the last statement you included at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 2:12am On Jan 10
overdrive:
Scum not scorn sir.
Thanks corrected.
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 2:13am On Jan 10
Gadafii:
Who would have imagine that kids ikeji would open legs for a man or collect back shots with the way and manner she antagonized men many years back

She’s now a baby mama, so all these NL females always demonizing men here don’t be surprised are just cvm bags for some men, they slave hard for me, wash their clothes cook for them, clean their houses still get fvkked silly etc

But they come online to preach otherwise, that’s exactly what happened to your neighbor and is still happening to many
So true
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40am On Jan 10
Jeon:

shocked shocked 😂😂 grin grin
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by FRANCISTOWN: 6:52am On Jan 10
guobe:
A particular lady I know always posting men are scum on her WhatsApp status was recently impregnated and the guy refused to accept the pregnancy.
Prior to being impregnated, she was always posting men are scum on her WhatsApp status and I had actually met her and asked how what happened in her previous relationship that is making her to always post men are scorn..she dint give me any reasonable answer but today she has been abandoned by one of the scum men.
Ladies should beware of what they post on their status as they are being watched as it can make or Mar them.

But between you and I. We both know that Nigerian girls are only good for babymamahood. They are not marriable.
Therefore, let them do what they do best.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 6:57am On Jan 10
FRANCISTOWN:

But between you and I. We both know that Nigerian girls are only good for babymamahood. They are not marriable.
Therefore, let them do what they do best.
There are still some very good well trained Nigerian girls.
It all depends on mentally of the girl in particular.
Any girl that has a low mentally will always pay the price.
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by jaszplus12(m): 10:13am On Jan 10
guobe:
Prior to being impregnated, she was always posting men are scum on her WhatsApp status and I had actually met her and asked how what happened in her previous relationship that is making her to always post men are scum..she dint give me any reasonable answer but today she has been abandoned by one of the scum men.

Scum cums in her!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 10:14am On Jan 10
jaszplus12:

Scum cums in her!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Palazee(m): 11:02am On Jan 10
Take h0es seriously at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10
Thats how human psychology works most times.

When people try really hard to put up a defense against something, it most likely because they have a weakness for it and that just had to bring up a pseudo-shield agaisnt it

Its also the reason why i feel most people here forming jagaban are likely to be those who could get easily bullied offline, I mean, they are very much likely to be weak and vulnerable

When u overcome something, u tend to care less about it and would even think it doesnt worth discussing about at all

Its why i dont take Atheists seriously...U said a Being doesnt exist yet u are quick to slander and abuse him when engaging theists or discussing about normal life happenings

3 Likes

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 12:45pm On Jan 10
EmperorCaesar:
Thats how human psychology works most times.

When people try really hard to put up a defense against something, it most likely because they have a weakness for it and that just had to bring up a pseudo-shield agaisnt it

Its also the reason why i feel most people here forming jagaban are likely to be those who could get easily bullied offline, I mean, they are very much likely to be weak and vulnerable

When u overcome something, u tend to care less about it and would even think it doesnt worth discussing about at all

Its why i dont take Atheists seriously...U said a Being doesnt exist yet u are quick to slander and abuse him when engaging theists or discussing about normal life happenings
So true

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by lordnkem000(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10
Jeon:

modified :
It is better she abort it than becoming a single mother. Before you men will start calling out your heads the way you're doing it now.

They don't want to accept the baby because most of them are not responsible and can't keep up with or accord to carter for someone's [child ]responsibilities.

They don't want abortion, but yet won't spare a lady that chose to keep the baby.

Nonsense.

So this is how you have been aborting pregnancies anyhow? Wow! No wonder you too para for men always and atleast now i grab. Don't worry okay it's well with you
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Dexy4yah(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10
I still don't understand why a young lady will choose to be a single mother by choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:02pm On Jan 10
After saying that , they bow down for the master in charge and open tap

1 Like

Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by guobe: 8:29pm On Jan 10
CHRISTFUCKER:
After saying that , they bow down for the master in charge and open tap
For real
Re: Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama by Savedday2: 8:41pm On Jan 10
No gree for any 9ja girl this year. They are all useless ashawo. Knack Belle give them and dump their sorry ass.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies. Between U And Yo Man, Who Takes Charge In Bed? / Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.