Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh (2888 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / "He Is An Angel In Disguise" People Reacts To A Mad Man's Prophecy On Judgment D / Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 1:32pm On Feb 17
Agbawo001:

I really really want to learn
brother I don’t have the time to teach you ooo. Me sef Dey run upanda for my daily bread 😃
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Azazyel: 1:59pm On Feb 17
sukkot:
brother I don’t have the time to teach you ooo. Me sef Dey run upanda for my daily bread 😃

This is really interesting.
What about July 11, 1994
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Agbawo001: 2:01pm On Feb 17
sukkot:

I can start somewhere na
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 2:48pm On Feb 17
Agbawo001:

I can start somewhere na
trust me this wisdom can take like 4 years to teach. And God knows I am being conservative with the numbers. I started my learning process 2011. Till today am still learning one or two things . I will need a zoom class to show all the zodiac symbols and zodiac houses and how it’s all out together etc. it’s going to be an intensive 4 year class. You have to know mythology, world history trends, universal laws, electromagnetic laws, spiritual laws, the Bible etc etc cuz a lot of these secrets are hidden in mythology etc. it’s not easy work.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:44pm On Feb 17
Azazyel:

This is really interesting.
What about July 11, 1994
solar cancer and Luna Leo. This is demonic infestation territory. But not to fear it’s different grades of demons and demonic infestation. Even sex and drug addictions are demonic infestations. Not every demonic infestation results in outright madness

It’s funny you chose the name of a demon too. Azzazyel 😃. That’s like a demon in the Bible I believe
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by xtianchris(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17
sukkot:
my guy 😄😄 it is well. Yeah you had that demonic woman as you said, die and now people look at you like an angel. Yeah that is symbolic of the affliction is over. The karma just may be over . The demon is dead. You are free. Integrating this activity with your operating system reading it does spear like the demon took a piece of you with her hence the loss of power and authority but still at this present level you can have a Lazarus resurrection moment for a rebirth because yet you remain in the house of power and authority transition for a while but eventually in your later years you will descend into Capricorn the house where the demons break free. Am sure you have heard of many great men who in later life demons start troubling them ? Read about king Saul in the Bible, they say in later life his soul was deleted and then demons started troubling him. So it’s not unusual for great men to be troubled later in life. Am just reading your operating system bro 😄😄
Yeah. I'm possessed already.. I'm very strict when it comes to women now ..Just like you said I'm resurrected... The last Bolded comments.. I usually have Vivid dreams Women always flock around me.My late wife still come.to chase them away ... So in real life like they always have This likeness for me . Infact I do manipulate women lol 😂😅😜😆😆
My mom always call me Solomon lol 😂😂
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Azazyel: 5:51pm On Feb 17
sukkot:
solar cancer and Luna Leo. This is demonic infestation territory. But not to fear it’s different grades of demons and demonic infestation. Even sex and drug addictions are demonic infestations. Not every demonic infestation results in outright madness

It’s funny you chose the name of a demon too. Azzazyel 😃. That’s like a demon in the Bible I believe

grin one of the watchers in the days of Enoch. The leader of the platoon
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:53pm On Feb 17
Azazyel:

grin one of the watchers in the days of Enoch. The leader of the platoon
yup that’s him 😄
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:21pm On Feb 17
xtianchris:
Yeah. I'm possessed already.. I'm very strict when it comes to women now ..Just like you said I'm resurrected... The last Bolded comments.. I usually have Vivid dreams Women always flock around me.My late wife still come.to chase them away ... So in real life like they always have This likeness for me . Infact I do manipulate women lol 😂😅😜😆😆
My mom always call me Solomon lol 😂😂
hehe bro just take am easy king Solo . Only you one and all these women. All these women around you could be vampires though coming to feast on your energy. Next time they come around just burn bay leaf. It’s a ritual to ward off vampires. They are sensing open portals in your body. That beta Sagittarius is a open portal through which energy leaks out
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by xtianchris(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17
sukkot:
hehe bro just take am easy king Solo . Only you one and all these women. All these women around you could be vampires though coming to feast on your energy. Next time they come around just burn bay leaf. It’s a ritual to ward off vampires. They are sensing open portals in your body. That beta Sagittarius is a open portal through which energy leaks out
Yes I know .. I'm very strict. I usually read Proverbs. So I'm good ..Arkab prior . Most times when they get lured I use it to my advantage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Bluebolt: 10:09pm On Feb 18
Sukkot!
Kindly Let us know about this man that was born on 22/02/1985 but there has bn a claim that he actually came at some minutes past 12am(morning) of 23/02/1985.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:47am On Feb 20
Bluebolt:
Sukkot!
Kindly Let us know about this man that was born on 22/02/1985 but there has bn a claim that he actually came at some minutes past 12am(morning) of 23/02/1985.
if it’s 22 that’s a heaven angel but will further down in life fall into a fallen angel. If it’s 23rd that’s a fallen angel. What does this person present as ? Any strange behaviors? Any weird behaviors? Angelic aura ? Looking and feeling lost and confused ?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Bluebolt: 6:22pm On Feb 20
sukkot:
if it’s 22 that’s a heaven angel but will further down in life fall into a fallen angel. If it’s 23rd that’s a fallen angel. What does this person present as ? Any strange behaviors? Any weird behaviors? Angelic aura ? Looking and feeling lost and confused ?
Kindly tell me more about being a fallen angel,
most especially how to handle being one.

My personality always seems mysterious to even myself but all what I know is that I go to any length to make things better.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:28pm On Feb 20
Bluebolt:

Kindly tell me more about being a fallen angel,
most especially how to handle being one.

My personality always seems mysterious to even myself but all what I know is that I go to any length to make things better.
so are you born on the 22nd or 23rd
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Liballo: 1:18am On Feb 21
sukkot:
what’s your date of birth

Sukkot bro, grin.

Help me check mine.

29th August 2003.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:12am On Feb 21
Liballo:

Sukkot bro, grin.

Help me check mine.

29th August 2003.
Alaye Wetin you chop remain 👀

Lol yeah solar virgo and Luna Virgo into Libra so it’s just a soul on a karmic journey. You are not a fallen or heavenly or earth angel or demon. Just a karmic soul experiencing some desolation and desert time
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Zaheertyler(m): 4:00am On Feb 21
sukkot:

Lol yeah solar virgo and Luna Virgo into Libra so it’s just a soul on a karmic journey. You are not a fallen or heavenly or earth angel or demon. Just a karmic soul experiencing some desolation and desert time
Please help me check
30/08/1998
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 4:06am On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

Please help me check
30/08/1998
solar Virgo and Luna alpha to beta sag. Bro you are a fallen angel losing power and authority. You must have lots of energy vampires around you trying to suck your energy. Buy bay leaf and burn regularly to ward off these energy vampires
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Zaheertyler(m): 4:14am On Feb 21
sukkot:
solar Virgo and Luna alpha to beta sag. Bro you are a fallen angel losing power and authority. You must have lots of energy vampires around you trying to suck your energy. Buy bay leaf and burn regularly to ward off these energy vampires
Mmmm I really don't understand
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 4:16am On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

Mmmm I really don't understand
which part don’t you understand
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Zaheertyler(m): 4:25am On Feb 21
sukkot:
which part don’t you understand
Losing power and authority?
How?
What does it mean to be a fallen angel?
What are energy vampires?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 4:40am On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

How?
brah you didn’t know all these basic information so why were you interested in a reading in the first place ? Like you are not even esoterically inclined ? Like what are you planning to gain from this reading if this is not an interest in the first place ? Lol
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 4:53am On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

How?
but to answer your question a fallen angel is a divine soul that has being detached from its power source and is now a lost soul and in your case you will be hemorrhaging spiritual energy so it does not build up and make you a powerful entity and there are demonic occultic entities who seek out leaking energy sources so they can take your spiritual energy. These are called energy vampires
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Zaheertyler(m): 5:32am On Feb 21
sukkot:
but to answer your question a fallen angel is a divine soul that has being detached from its power source and is now a lost soul and in your case you will be hemorrhaging spiritual energy so it does not build up and make you a powerful entity and there are demonic occultic entities who seek out leaking energy sources so they can take your spiritual energy. These are called energy vampires
Ohh but a fallen angel can become a divine soul once again right?
Lol
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 5:38am On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

Lol
if it’s programmed like that for you in this lifetime. Like some people have that kinda program. In your case it’s going to be your next lifetime. But it doesn’t mean much. Just means in this lifetime you are not going to be at your full potential. And your full potential is like a high caliber being
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Liballo: 8:16am On Feb 21
sukkot:

So you still remember me? Despite the numbers of monikers you deal with everyday? 😂 Awwwww. Happiness bro.😂
But I’m drawn to esoteric knowledge though. I was thinking I’m in the earth angel category or something .😂 it is well.

PS: what zodiac do you think complement me, relationship-wise?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Bluebolt: 8:47am On Feb 21
sukkot:
so are you born on the 22nd or 23rd
I was born on the 22nd February 85.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 8:54am On Feb 21
Bluebolt:

I was born on the 22nd February 85.
You are a fallen wicked demon, a wizard in your former life 🧬

Sukkot am I right? 😂
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by BBIA: 8:55am On Feb 21
Coolsat:
wetin him go come be for him next life? grin
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by koxyz: 10:59am On Feb 21
sukkot:
if it’s programmed like that for you in this lifetime. Like some people have that kinda program. In your case it’s going to be your next lifetime. But it doesn’t mean much. Just means in this lifetime you are not going to be at your full potential. And your full potential is like a high caliber being
Hello dear,kindly help me to read this; 15thJune, 1976.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Bluebolt: 12:18pm On Feb 21
Coolsat:

Sukkot am I right? 😂
Tonight, under the full glare of Turoti the second purple moon of Debum planet in the galaxy of Andromeda, a solemn hurly burly shall occur.

The spell to turn you to a beautiful black wolf shall be casted .

Fear ye not, for there will be no other form in this world of ours or the ones to come that you shall enjoy more than the new form.

……the wizard of the first order has spoken!
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 12:57pm On Feb 21
Zaheertyler:

Lol
bro it was 2am I was half sleepy and I wasn't looking at your name. Accept my apologies for being somewhat rude. My bad bro . Anymore clarification on the issue I would gladly answer it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does It Lead To Hell As Some Claim? / Unbiased View Of The Garden Of Eden Myth. / Solution For Premarital And Extramarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.