Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh (2899 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / "He Is An Angel In Disguise" People Reacts To A Mad Man's Prophecy On Judgment D / Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13
sukkot:
its past life karma . You are here for judgement in the judgement ground called earth for past life karma

Funny undecided
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by NNTR: 4:06pm On Jan 13
JoyousFurnitire:
undecided
Karma? What wrong did I do?
Very good question.
Every human being by default and to start life with is wrong.
Think of: Design. Prototype. Test

JoyousFurnitire:
Am I asking too many questions?
You shouldnt stop asking questions until you're six foot under.
Ask questions up to a void, then ....

sukkot:
its past life karma .
YOLO. You Only Live Once
Everyone has only one shot at life, in the land of the living, this side of eternity

Yeah, everyone's fate, will be decided in a future date

sukkot:
You are here for judgement in the judgement ground called earth for past life karma
You, JoyousFurnitire, just as with every other human being (i.e. terrestrial being) are here on earth to become a copy of the Godhead (i.e. Genesis 1:26b) and whilst getting to be copies of the Godhead, experience life, with expressing yourself in how many ways possible you can manage, simply just do the expression with being true to your nature

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by successnwa(f): 6:15pm On Jan 13
How about mine 1st June 1988
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Iamanoited: 6:41am On Jan 14
WE ARE ALL EITHER ANGELS OR DEMONS PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY IN THE HANDS OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Duttymotivation(f): 8:09am On Jan 14
Please sir, can you check for me and my boyfriend?
I'm 23 may, 2003, he is 24th Sept, 1988. I dont want to marry a demon please sir. God bless you. Thank you.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 8:57am On Jan 14
😂😂😂
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:08am On Jan 14
successnwa:
How about mine 1st June 1988
first of all I hope you understand that not every answer is what you may want to hear but secondly also understand that nothing is as bad as it sounds. There are varying degrees of conditions to very mild and very severe so it does not have to be bad

Having said the above your reading suggests a degree of madness as a Gemini ( think Kanye west and Donald trump, these are eccentric men but they are functional eccentric men and so madness is not always about someone going naked in the street and acting crazy ). Now later on in life as you slide into the Capricorn portion you become very susceptible to demonic activity. So you are very susceptible to demonic activity because your soul has a period where it will be in the pit and so to try to avoid being overrun by these demons and seeing as you also have that eccentric trait someone like you I will advice to always keep a very high vibration. Demons can't get onto people vibrating very high. How do you vibrate very high ? It's three ways. One is dietary. You can't east rubbish processes foods. Eat electric diet. That's fruits and vegetables and good whole foods. Second way is try to stay away from breaking universal laws aka try to stop sinning and lastly try to get wisdom knowledge and understanding. Demons hate people who have lots of wisdom. They can only destroy people in darkness. When you have lots of wisdom the universe protects you from demons

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:22am On Jan 14
Duttymotivation:
Please sir, can you check for me and my boyfriend?
I'm 23 may, 2003, he is 24th Sept, 1988. I dont want to marry a demon please sir. God bless you. Thank you.
23rd may you are an earth angel with a slight touch of eccentricity

24th sept 1988 he is an earth angel too

So you are both spiritually compatible
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 9:37am On Jan 14
sukkot:

No offense.Check those years difference omo,no be child abuse be this grin
By the way, am looking for a colonized demon friend grin grin
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:49am On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
No offense.Check those years difference omo,no be child abuse be this grin
By the way, am looking for a colonized demon friend
hehe bro she 21. That's old enough. The record still belongs to ned nwoko . Try elon musk, i hear he shopping for a new friend hehehe.

These emojis not working on this iPhone4. Bro am typing this from an iPhone4 lol

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 9:55am On Jan 14
sukkot:
hehe bro she 21. That's old enough. The record still belongs to ned nwoko . Try elon musk, i hear he shopping for a new friend hehehe.

These emojis not working on this iPhone4. Bro am typing this from an iPhone4 lol
grin grin
Iphone4? Lol I hate that phone with passion
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 10:07am On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
grin grin
Iphone4? Lol I hate that phone with passion
i use it as a music player. But once in a while I wifi it and use it to read nairaland. It's a very solid phone. Mine is still looking brand new. Of course I have other phones lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by successnwa(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14
Thank you so much.
I always have inner battle anytime I commit sin, reason I married early.

I do have inner empowerment, peace, strength anytime I read educative books/ bible hidden knowledge.

I find peace more in the house of God.

I never understood all these, until now.

Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 12:40pm On Jan 14
successnwa:
Thank you so much.
I always have inner battle anytime I commit sin, reason I married early.

I do have inner empowerment, peace, strength anytime I read educative books/ bible hidden knowledge.

I find peace more in the house of God.

I never understood all these, until now.

Thank you sir
Thank you for the feedback . Light and blessings to you

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Duttymotivation(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14
sukkot:

Oh, thank God! Thank you very much sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 1:34pm On Jan 14
Duttymotivation:

Oh, thank God! Thank you very much sir.
you are welcome
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14
sukkot:

Good afternoon sir,

Please sir, what about 28th September, 2002 grin
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 2:53pm On Jan 14
oluwasunkanmi97:

Good afternoon sir,

Please sir, what about 28th September, 2002 grin
hey how are ya bro. Yeah you are neither an angel nor a demon. Just a regular soul however you are prone to demonic colonization and slight eccentricity or self conflict. I would also advise you to try to vibrate higher so demons don’t take hold. Read the post above this about the 3 ways to vibrate higher so demons don’t colonize you
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14
sukkot:
hey how are ya bro. Yeah you are neither an angel nor a demon. Just a regular soul however you are prone to demonic colonization and slight eccentricity or self conflict. I would also advise you to try to vibrate higher so demons don’t take hold. Read the post above this about the 3 ways to vibrate higher so demons don’t colonize you

Sorry, can you explain further on those 3 ways to vibrate higher ?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:45pm On Jan 14
oluwasunkanmi97:

I already did bro. Scroll up
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by NNTR: 4:52pm On Jan 14
NNTR:
Man is tripartite, its make up comprises of the flesh, aka body, the soul and the spirit aka life-force, aka ruach, and aka breath of God.

The soul is partly a kernel and gateway, being that it functions in being used to connect with the body, through the five senses (i.e. the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch) and connect to receive instructions or communication from God, through the spirit man, pka spirit

Yes, if your spirit man, is alive, and is strong, meaning, if it is rapidly enough, oscillating and operating on a higher frequency, strong enough to connect and receive clearly with its antenna, communications transmitted from the throne of grace, then happy days and miracles galore then

oluwasunkanmi97:
The wherewithal to regenerate, is first on the ways. Yes, the regeneration of your spirit man first.

Your soul (i.e. you) via your spirit man, (i.e. as it were, behaves just like the Holy Spirit), become positively influenced by the Holy Spirit, when your spirit man connects to the Holy Spirit' frequency to link to the God channel transmission.

You (i.e. your soul) become negatively influenced by your carnal man otherwise known as body or flesh, when it doesnt hook up with your spirit or spirit man, so to connect to the Holy Spirit frequency that links to the God channel transmission (i.e. the God frequency channel or station) and receive transmitted spiritual signals thereof full of instructions, guidance, enlightenment, insights et cetera

In short, the point making here, is that, anyone without a regenerated spirit man, is a dead duck

sukkot:
I already did bro. Scroll up
Without an oluwasunkanmi97 new birth (i.e. regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit, nothing in the scroll up would work

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by dalebrown: 8:41pm On Jan 15
sukkot:

Good evening Sir, check this one please 13 November 2000

Demon or Angel

Thanks Boss
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:30pm On Jan 15
dalebrown:

Good evening Sir, check this one please 13 November 2000

Demon or Angel

Thanks Boss
not a demon or angel but prone to self conflict / slightly eccentric .
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by dalebrown: 9:37pm On Jan 15
sukkot:
not a demon or angel but prone to self conflict / slightly eccentric .

Ok thanks but it's not a bad thing

Right?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:54pm On Jan 15
dalebrown:

Ok thanks but it's not a bad thing

Right?
fifty fifty
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by dalebrown: 9:04am On Jan 16
sukkot:
fifty fifty

Thanks, always a pleasure to learn from you
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:44am On Jan 16
dalebrown:

the pleasure is all mine bro. Thank you

And in summary bro, it’s not bad and it’s not good, it just is. Whatever plays out in your life will just be a reflection of past karma but you are not in any extreme angelic or demonic category . Those ones can have very extreme lives like for example bill gates is totally heaven angelic, will smith is an earth angel and I am sure if I check hitlers alignment it will reveal he was a demon etc etc. these angels and demons alignment can have very extreme lives because they are universal messengers. Cosmic messengers
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 10:20am On Jan 16
dalebrown:

as I said earlier, curiosity took me to hitlers star alignment. Truly a demon was born. Like if the 3 wise men looked in the stars on that day they would say A DEMON IS BORN. Born 20th April 1889, he is solar Taurus and Luna beta Sagittarius to Capricorn MEANING he will be responsible for bringing down to earth an empire or entity and will bring them down into the pit because his essence is from the pit star Capricorn and so he is like a ripe ground for demonic infestations geared towards bringing empires down to their knees because of the beta Sagittarius aspect of him. So the demons that would be attached to him will be obsessed with crashing empires down into the pit ( his Capricorn aspect ) and so it’s easy to see how the demons had him crash Europe into the pit of ww2 for many years

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by zoer(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09
Where do i belong...13/05/1981
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Zaheertyler(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09
30/08/1998 cheesy
Even though I believe we are all earth angels
While some are lost earth angels due to demonic activities they get involved in like lust greed anger and pride
But they can always find their way back when they realize their true self and mission here
As an earth angel your mission is to help raise the vibration by treating each soul with love
I'm curious about your readings though and I want to see
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by edrys(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09
15-07-89
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Bruno3000(m): 5:03am On Feb 11
How about a leap year baby? 29 Feb 1984. Most times i feel like a big fish in a small pond.
sukkot:
earth angel bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Without The Shedding Of Blood, There Is NO Forgiveness. / Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. / Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.