Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) (70626 Views)

Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Iqtest: 8:39am On Jan 10
Good girls
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by dfrost: 8:40am On Jan 10
DNA not needed wink. To lose a father figure at such age is not something to be wished for.

I wish them the best.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:41am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
it’s never Tb Joshua daughter. Tb Joshua doesn’t have any woman apart from the one and only Evelyn Joshua he loves

The demon in u will not let u rest...u are just deceiving urself as u head to hell fire for supporting terrible sin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by owagbeba: 8:42am On Jan 10
Now, why is this dude trying so hard to defend TB?

SCOAN or the family can sue if they feel the man(TB) has been defamed. Then all evidence will be laid bare to the public.

Supporters of TB are trying so hard to do damage control. Honestly, don’t waste your time. The damage has been done.

Hope this brings an end to the man-of-god syndrome in our society. They should all stop claiming to be a medium to God. We don’t need any medium to talk to God. Enough of the scam.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by RushManni: 8:43am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing

In order words if it happens that he had a daughter (outside wedlock), it's surprising right ?

Enablers of evil.

He has a daughter outside wedlock and that's what bbc is saying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Houseontherock1: 8:44am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
they want huge traffic in their blogs and YouTube channels niiii. Dey forget that internet no dey forget. Late Tb Joshua never had any pre marital sex throughout his journey in the world. The man humble no be small
This is your own opinion of TB Joshua. It may or may not be the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Ahnii(f): 8:44am On Jan 10
Wahala everywhere
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:44am On Jan 10
Ajoke na Sanwo Olu daughter abi? They need to investigate that family and church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:45am On Jan 10
Paraman:
Which of her daughters did the BBC claim he rape?

Don't mind haters.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by divinitybillz(m): 8:47am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
dem look like their mama too. Late Tb Joshua never had any daughter outside wedlock. Tb Joshua humble no be small

Brainwashed clowns, lol! The way you say it as if you be family member.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:47am On Jan 10
Paraman:

Extra marital daughter... Ajoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Iqtest: 8:48am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing
I'm still waiting for the bbc documentary on queen Elizabeth.
Bunch of propagandist.
It's high time all Nigerians boycott the deceptive and misleading entity known as the BBC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by adecz: 8:48am On Jan 10
But he was there, chewing 👉👌other
people's daughters with reckless abandon❗️❗️

8 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 8:48am On Jan 10
Paraman:

As per the story, she was born out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:48am On Jan 10
DarlingtonC:
Are you kidding?

Ajoke looks like TB Joshua more than the other daughters

Are you seriously minding this one paid to push the narrative that Ajoke is not his daughter.

Ofunlawó blogger.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 8:49am On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:
What about his other daughter he bore outside wedlock

What's that her name again undecided

She deserves her recognition too and as a good Christian you don't have to dehumanize her cos of her irresponsible father

What other evidence do you have apart from the BBC claim? Do you know her mom or maternal family? You think it's enough to go with BBC that the woman is TBJ's child? You don't accuse someone falsely simply because you don't like them. Beware!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by RushManni: 8:50am On Jan 10
DarlingtonC:
That one Ajoke, is from another woman not his wedded wife Evelyn. And Ajoke is a carbon copy of TBJoshua

He didn't rape her, he just didn't show her fatherly love, allegedly. Because he was trying to hide her from the public.

No mind those enablers of evil ...... There are some enablers of evil who are blabbing

Even in pastors level, someone like Iginla a terrible pastor / pulpit bandit is also part.

In the past it's unheard-of for a pastor to be caught in adultery and still be a pastor without passing through some form of descipline / discipleship

But this fuccker continued as a pastor

And the rest ?

What u now hear from him is :

"Dey your dey make I dey my dey" ....(pastor oo)

"I am unapologetically for TB Joshua (without quoting Bible at least to show why)" ..... (Pastor oooo )

By their fruits you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:51am On Jan 10
DarlingtonC:
That one Ajoke, is from another woman not his wedded wife Evelyn. And Ajoke is a carbon copy of TBJoshua

He didn't rape her, he just didn't show her fatherly love, allegedly. Because he was trying to hide her from the public.

Watch the videos again, ajoke claimed he raped her

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by RushManni: 8:52am On Jan 10
samuelson06:

What other evidence do you have apart from the BBC claim? Do you know her mom or maternal family? You think it's enough to go with BBC that the woman is TBJ's child? You don't accuse someone falsely simply because you don't like them. Beware!

That is his other daughter. Prove otherwise

And if you're not slow, are you saying that ALL the people in the documentary were all arranged by bbc ?

Exhibit your intelligence here let's know

7 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:53am On Jan 10
I DON'T USUALLY DO THIS AND AM NOT PROUD OF MYSELF BUT NA LIFE AND DEATH MATTER OOOO CAUSE ABEG WHO GET DIA CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK ALL OF DEM PLUS DIA MAMA

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by epainos: 8:53am On Jan 10
Lol..

It is not too late to get a DNA sample from Joshua's graveyard to prove us all wrong. grin

I said it many times....the old videos of Joshua are out there where he displayed his magic openly. Lol. Guy man saw that he would make more money with another strategy; so he rebranded himself.

I repeat...you need to check your head if you keep saying Joshua is innocent...or you have asked why BBC is just releasing the videos. The story we heard was that he poisoned himself when he realised the BBC had started the interview. How can he get out of it? The old videos are there na. I dont care if he poisoned himself or not. T.B. Joshua is fake...period.

You are a f.ool if you still attend his church. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Noblemanonpoint: 8:53am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:

Sounds like you've been paid for damage control. That girl in the BBC video looks like TB Joshua. A carbon copy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:55am On Jan 10
id4sho:
And you think BBC will give up. More gbas gbos incoming days.

I read the nonsense statement from the church spokesman. You will know the kind of people there.

I repeat, ikotun people don't attend SCOAN, e g why. Someone that south African government banned because of citizens death in his church premises. I blame Lagos state government for not dealing with him

Infact cameroon's govt too banned him

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by CJStarz: 8:55am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Yes o.
BBC is so disappointed that Nigerians didn't buy into their lies this time around.
Africans don open eyes for them.
They shouldn't mess with this generation of Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Jan 10
Three legitimate daughters.
The other illegitimate one had to suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by timota(m): 8:56am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
dem look like their mama too. Late Tb Joshua never had any daughter outside wedlock. Tb Joshua humble no be small
If he had may God take ur life through accident this year.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by gfelo(m): 8:59am On Jan 10
This black mail that you people keep spraying God will cook something against all the fabricators of that false story, I still never know what the person publishing that story stands to gain.

TB J that have help millions of people will never leave his own blood on the street.

DarlingtonC:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:59am On Jan 10
ruggedtimi:
Damage control..if he is truely innocent no need for damage control. All the evidence una still dey argue. More reason members of other churches suffering similar fate wont come out because nobody will believe them.

Abi oooo, evil people like you, will always like to hear damage things about others, whenever they post negative about others, that's when you would eager to hear, cos that's what ur ear wishes to hear about people.

IF TODAY I GO PUBLIC AND SAY YOU RAPE A GIRL, WITHOUT ANY SINGLE EVIDENT TO BACK IT UP , AND YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO BELIEVE IT, "in as much prophet TB never a Saint, a submission he himself alluded to, wen he was alive",....only a satanist like you would beliv rubbish that BBC posted.

You ask urself, when will BBC carry out investigation about charity work that SCOAN and other churches are doing?

Which daughter that father would reject in which she would go public to say thrash about his dad like this?

You ask urself, for her to say this thrash, does that make TB Joshua family accept her back?

Does the act made her good before people or even tarnishing her future more?

With ur stupid logic, the guys that claimed Sanwo olu and Otedola fathered them, automatically they belong to those families.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Connected1: 9:00am On Jan 10
All these allegations against him after his demise are useless and only fools will take it seriously.

A dead man can't speak and those saying he would have shut her up, you should know even Donald Trump couldn't shut BBC up, or even Vladimir Putin and T.B Joshua isn't anywhere close to how powerful and connected they are.

Make all of us go sit down, Church is an enterprise and the family will inherit it, nobody say make una Government no dae tax churches.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Fkmodhi: 9:00am On Jan 10
I don’t like this pastor when he was alive but I don’t know why, maybe nah because he look demonic or his church look like occultist.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by oneMalik: 9:03am On Jan 10
Look at that picture in the casket and imagine you are going to be like one day .

speak less about whatever you dont know .

STOP DRAGGING THE DEAD !

Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by gfelo(m): 9:05am On Jan 10
That Ajoke of a lady suppose to be arrested and DNA run on her to confirm the paternal relationship with TBJ and BBC to be sew for fake documentary

Paraman:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.