Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) (70663 Views)

Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Daystar7: 10:13am On Jan 10
Salubata:
I love TB Joshua for his benevolence.

I was so surprised most pastors who didn't even do half of what he did out of kindness deserted his burial then, calling him evil and yet this controversy.

He didn't join their useless PFN association that don't care about the people. How many Christians was killed for no reason during Christmas alone. What did you hear any of them say? It's you who survive by God's grace they'll be tasking to fund their own lifestyle.

TBJ was a very simple man. Didn't care about Tithe and Offering, only sold sermon tracts for just #200 which contains paper for prayer request. But man 'll give out millions every service day to strangers, reconciled marriages, sponsored medical bills abroad for some with medical conditions that required surgery, scholarships, established many men. Most of this people are not even his members and don't even have membership card. Most of the money came from international partners and he will always mention that all that was sponsored by Emmanuel TV partners. What about youths deported from Libya, his humanitarian aids to Northern Muslim communities. All the good things the man did none was mentioned but agenda must agend. Their problem is because Evelyn Joshua refused to be sidelined in her husband's establishment and took over leadership, so many are painted and have decided to destroy it since they can't have it. I knew the leadership of the church will cos problems cos man had no Son and kept his wife out of the Church administration. He doesn't do Mummy Go and Daddy Go shit, has no special sit on the altar, didn't put any of his daughter in any leadership role. It was just him and his wise men. Most of them he established before he died in their own countries and they are doing well. Only two was left among the 5 wise men with him and some evangelist he commissioned later on. They're the one causing all this problems you see cos they felt the woman have come to reap where she did not sow in her own husband's sweat. They even came up with fake daughter, very soon we'll hear about a Son. I don't know what they're waiting for sef. Evil people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:14am On Jan 10
With all the evidence, some brain washed mumu people go still dey defend nonsense. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by eleko1: 10:16am On Jan 10
grin grin dey play,just dey play u hear. U dnt want to believe any bbc or whatever but this AJOKE nah baba TBJ carbon copy NOT PHOTOCOPY..
Politicstoday:
it’s never Tb Joshua daughter. Tb Joshua doesn’t have any woman apart from the one and only Evelyn Joshua he loves

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by eleko1: 10:19am On Jan 10
DarlingtonC:
Are you kidding?

Ajoke looks like TB Joshua more than the other daughters
The 3 girls look like Evelyn. Nobody can argue dat.Even if dey use pancake rub AJOKE'S face, she'll still look like Baba TBJ..Make dem allow the man rest biko.Nobody's perfect

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by eleko1: 10:23am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Ajoke isn’t his daughter. Dey no resemble at all. Na blackmailers put on this little gal up in order to blackmail Tb Joshua, his ministry and the body of Christ
undecided. I believe U are a SCOAN member.U think only kids full here? Young man,HEAVEN nor sure U with this lies u dey knack here.Abi nah so all of una be in synagogue undecided?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Fgo31: 10:39am On Jan 10
DarlingtonC:
That one Ajoke, is from another woman not his wedded wife Evelyn. And Ajoke is a carbon copy of TBJoshua

He didn't rape her, he just didn't show her fatherly love, allegedly. Because he was trying to hide her from the public.

I didn't see any resemblance between the AJoke and TB. Let God judge the living and the death.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Timeshalltell(m): 10:55am On Jan 10
My guy na fat lie, this girl wey do interview nor in any way resemble TB JOshua.
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Konquest: 10:58am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s Pretty Daughters (Photos)
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.

She doesn't look one bit like the man. His real daughters look like him
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Ajoke isn’t his daughter. Dey no resemble at all. Na blackmailers put on this little gal up in order to blackmail Tb Joshua, his ministry and the body of Christ

I was never a Joshua fan but truth is that Ajoke doesn't look like the Prophet. These ones look vey much like him

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Karnice600: 11:08am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing

Shut the fck up abeg.
What you don’t know is beyond you.
Learn how to use the word propaganda, or you don’t know it’s true meaning.

The BBC you’re talking about has correspondents who are Nigerians in Nigeria.
I’ve come across different reports from members of that assembly even while TB was alive, on terrible encounters they’ve had. Experiences they’ve had with his portrait as portals for manipulations in their homes, sexscapades…

Founding fathers of PFN and CAN knew what you dunces don’t. That’s why SCOAN was never recognized by these as part of the Body of Christ in Nigeria.
Just because he started the charity outreach thing to buy shallow minds, una fall flat.
That’s how Tinubu is buying you fools..,cos you guys just fall for anything, especially when it benefits your stomachs.

This shit isn’t about BBC. It’s about how we get accustomed to lies that we embrace it as a way of life, so long as few things about it appeal to our sentiments and greed. Tinubu is one example.., emerging by lies and wanting to build the nation on platform of lies.
Stop accusing BBC for saying what CAN and PFN didn’t want to say all these years. Some fools are already seeing this as racism.

Idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:11am On Jan 10
The difference is clear. The fake Ajoke resemble Portable

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by ItShallPass: 11:11am On Jan 10
epainos:
Lol..

It is not too late to get a DNA sample from Joshua's graveyard to prove us all wrong. grin

I said it many times....the old videos of Joshua are out there where he displayed his magic openly. Lol. Guy man saw that he would make more money with another strategy; so he rebranded himself.

I repeat...you need to check your head if you keep saying Joshua is innocent...or you have asked why BBC is just releasing the videos. The story we heard was that he poisoned himself when he realised the BBC had started the interview. How can he get out of it? The old videos are there na. I dont care if he poisoned himself or not. T.B. Joshua is fake...period.

You are a f.ool if you still attend his church. grin

Please post links to the old videos. Let the evil msn be exposed.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:13am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s Pretty Daughters (Photos)

I don’t know how much they paid you defend the impossible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:15am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing

Are you denying that this lady is not a carbon copy of Ajoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by epainos: 11:16am On Jan 10
ItShallPass:

Please post links to the old videos. Let the evil msn be exposed.
Use YouTube and Google.

Who doesnt know T.B. Joshua in those days?

But I respect him ....how he polished his English....those white around him did a good job.

Oyakhilome is another as.shole. all those healing school....jerry curl hair...and bla bla bla...demons. i dont know how people believe these guys. Oyakhilome started well...but he is into deep demonic manifestation these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by fxexperts: 11:21am On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:
What about his other daughter he bore outside wedlock

What's that her name again undecided

She deserves her recognition too and as a good Christian you don't have to dehumanize her cos of her irresponsible father
You guys are jokers. who told you the person you are talking about is responsible. you guys must be on some cheap drugs. something is fundamentality wrong with you guys.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Konquest: 11:21am On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Tb Joshua never had any daughter out of wedlock.. he only got married to one wife and gave birth to 3 beautiful daughters.
I've only known about TBJ in the media... Never met him before.

For years now, I've also known that TBJ has 3 biological daughters, and I believe if he had another biological daughter from out of wedlock, he would have proudly let the whole world know about her and sponsored her to the best schools on earth. Culturally, among the Yoruba folks of which TBJ is one, it's just inconceivable that a child of a prominent person would be treated like an outcast because children (including twins) are revered traditionally and culturally from time immemorial according to all the history books I have read over the decades. This is why "Omo" [or dialectically called "Oma" meaning "Child" in the English language] features prominently as prefixes in Yoruba names... Omolewa, Omolara, Omowumi/Omawumi, Omosola/Omasola, etc.

If DNA and lie detector tests are conducted on this young lady who claims to be his daughter and it's eventually proven that the so-called daughter is an imposter, the BBC must be sued for millions of USD and made to pay dearly to serve as a lesson to others for publishing unverified news just like a lot of irresponsible bloggers do to gain online traffic to their crappy blogs.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by mikeapollo: 11:22am On Jan 10
Karnice600:

Shut the fck up abeg.
What you don’t know is beyond you.
Learn how to use the word propaganda, or you don’t know it’s true meaning.

The BBC you’re talking about has correspondents who are Nigerians in Nigeria.
I’ve come across different reports from members of that assembly even while TB was alive, on terrible encounters they’ve had. Experiences they’ve had with his portrait as portals for manipulations in their homes, sexscapades…

Founding fathers of PFN and CAN knew what you dunces don’t. That’s why SCOAN was never recognized by these as part of the Body of Christ in Nigeria.
Just because he started the charity outreach thing to buy shallow minds, una fall flat.
That’s how Tinubu is buying you fools..,cos you guys just fall for anything, especially when it benefits your stomachs.

This shit isn’t about BBC. It’s about how we get accustomed to lies that we embrace it as a way of life, so long as few things about it appeal to our sentiments and greed. Tinubu is one example.., emerging by lies and wanting to build the nation on platform of lies.
Stop accusing BBC for saying what CAN and PFN didn’t want to say all these years. Some fools are already seeing this as racism.

Idiots.

You too shut the Bleep dirty mouth up!
Which useless correspondents does BBC have that would make them use a one-sided story as an ''investigation''?
How come BBC is claiming the miracles are fake when no single person that was healed in the videos was interviewed to verify whether the healings were true or false?
How come BBC is making reference to comments by people about the collapse of the church building when none of those people has any competence or expertise in construction or engineering? Is the BBC so stupid not to know that the case is still in court and their comments could jeopardize the case?
The SCOAN organized several crusades and healing sessions in the UK where many people were healed and delivered. Why didn't the BBC contact and interview those people who live close to them in the UK, but rather decided to interview disgruntled elements about healings that did not involve or concern them?

Buffon!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by fxexperts: 11:23am On Jan 10
ruggedtimi:
Damage control..if he is truely innocent no need for damage control. All the evidence una still dey argue. More reason members of other churches suffering similar fate wont come out because nobody will believe them.
Indispensable85:
With all the evidence, some brain washed mumu people go still dey defend nonsense. SMH!

Which evidence are you talking about. you mean a collection of gangs up people who wanted to take over his church (business) illegally after his death and failed and are now broke, looking for means for the next survival. you guys must be joking.

eleko1:
grin grin dey play,just dey play u hear. U dnt want to believe any bbc or whatever but this AJOKE nah baba TBJ carbon copy NOT PHOTOCOPY..
Bring proof that she is is daughter, what is she even saying, she might be a wayward daughter who was destined to bring shame to the family, and it turns out to be true. a wayward daughter should be cast away from the family na. If you were to be in TB joshua shoe won't you cast away every way ward child from your life. Look at the present 3 daughters their father left a lot of wealth for them and they are not living flamboyant life but yet they are not complaining.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by YourMrBoo: 11:27am On Jan 10
fxexperts:
You guys are jokers. who told you the person you are talking about is responsible. you guys must be on some cheap drugs. something is fundamentality wrong with you guys.

You guys defending him are just evil perpetrators who told you tb Joshua is responsible and not his daughter. You guys are definitely high on decayed cow dungs. Something is definitely possessing you people.

You don't have monopoly for nonsense comments.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Johnn87: 11:28am On Jan 10
Paraman:
Which of her daughters did the BBC claim he rape?
Her daughter outside wedlock. BBC clearly stated so. That she was a secret daughter outside wedlock privately kept hush hush at the synagogue,who the late preacher didn't want the world to meet and was a bit embarrassed about.

https://www.nairaland.com/7962661/how-father-tb-joshua-abused

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:32am On Jan 10
A decorated donkey is still a donkey. Here man remains is a monster

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by mikeapollo: 11:32am On Jan 10
Fgo31:

I didn't see any resemblance between the AJoke and TB. Let God judge the living and the death.

Don't mind them.
That Ajoke is just dark in complexion; no facial resemblance with TB Joshua.
The other 3 girls are the ones that resemble him facilaly, although their is light like their mum's.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:43am On Jan 10
Paraman:
Which of her daughters did the BBC claim he rape?
....it's fake news
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by fxexperts: 11:58am On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

You guys defending him are just evil perpetrators who told you tb Joshua is responsible and not his daughter. You guys are definitely high on decayed cow dungs. Something is definitely possessing you people.

You don't have monopoly for nonsense comments.
Actually i think you are the one not reasoning properly. A lesbian daughter who came online to rant that his father never showed her to the world. why will the father show her to the world. can't she show herself to the world. what proof do you have that she is responsible. let me tell you a daughter who is responsible can never join others to crucify her father. instead she is the one with the dagger in front stabbing from all side and you call that responsible daughter. You must be high on cow urine.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Karnice600: 11:59am On Jan 10
jattopeter:
God Bless You . I will speak from the visible Experience i have seen , not from what somebody is saying or people are saying .
An old woman was terrible sick and down for several years , one of her Daughter went to Synagogue and brought Holy Water . Immediately the water was administered the woman began to vomit , instantly she got whole , all the people that took that water Vomited all manner of things , that was how the whole Family was Liberated, After that Family that were stranded began to see light . Funny , Enough they Were from another religion , thats how those people became Christian. Then , how will i now believe that this same man is Evil?

Another level of demonic possession, walahi.
grin grin
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by owagbeba: 12:03pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Bbc will be heavily sued for character assassination and blackmail in the Nigeria court of justice. Bbc will surely be sent packing soon

Bro, Look, TB is a mere mortal. He is human. Judging from all the allegations in this 3-part expose by BBC, I think you should not “stick your neck out” too much for TB. The allegations from foreign and Nigerian disciples seem weighty. And these are folks who appear to be close to his ministry and know the inner runnings.

Taking BBC to court means this allegation will be laid bare, and I can bet you there are”some” truth in all of this finger point at TB.

Bro… don’t trust these MOGs. Like Falz would say: Hypocrites everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10
Anuoluwap:

You saw the 3 episodes and you didn't see part of the video one of the whites barely escaped at the gate? She recorded it unknown to them and she was accusing him that he had sex with her in front of the security outfit.

Moreover, with the level of mind control and secretive system operated how could they have access to recording any act when all their moves were being monitored closely with CCTV abi is not the same documentary you saw. Nigerians sha.
So you don't know that 80% of Nigerians are so stupid. That's why the government keep bleeping them. From the documentary, they saw a video of the white woman at the gate with hidden camera trying to escape to the airport and they are still saying is not true undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Karnice600: 12:19pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
God bless you abundantly for this response to him. More power to your elbows in Jesus Name. Truths must be established.

Guy, relax.
The harder you try, the less convincing you get.
It’s either you’re paid or you’re pained.

I wanna believe you’re pained- reason for all these restlessness.

On the other hand, the more you keep throwing in much energy into this, the more reason to believe you’re paid to keep this up.
..or should we say you just landed a promising job in a new year? 🤷🏽

Well, whichever of these is the case, more grease to your elbows.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by ItShallPass: 12:28pm On Jan 10
epainos:

Use YouTube and Google.

Who doesnt know T.B. Joshua in those days?

But I respect him ....how he polished his English....those white around him did a good job.

Oyakhilome is another as.shole. all those healing school....jerry curl hair...and bla bla bla...demons. i dont know how people believe these guys. Oyakhilome started well...but he is into deep demonic manifestation these days.

I don't know much about Oyakhilome. But I knew him in his early days to be a true man of God. These days, I don't even know what he does. But TB Joshua has been known to be a satanist from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Night Of Supernatural Wonders || May 16, 2024 / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.