Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) (70441 Views)

Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10
I think Ajoke (the illegitimate child) and the last two daughters (from TBJ’s wife) have similar features.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Irupetepete: 3:28pm On Jan 10
ruggedtimi:
Damage control..if he is truely innocent no need for damage control. All the evidence una still dey argue. More reason members of other churches suffering similar fate wont come out because nobody will believe them.
evidence after death? Ever heard of medicine after death?
It's just a matter of time, the truth will come out and the real beneficiary of his good works like Jim iyke and Victor ad have spoken out...
Nigerian knows the plan.... And I believe BBC will be disappointed cos the matter no really get traction as anticipated...
Even Jesus the father of faith, alot was said about him.
All disciples of Jesus christ was persecuted... So this one na normal level...
Church wey no get other branches,
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:29pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
😆😆😆😆. You just start wailing. The church of Christ is marching on and the gate of hell shall never prevail in it. Keep ranting here . The gospel of Christ must be preached all over the world. More souls are won and heaven is been populated with the saints in Christ.

If I hear you say Christ again!
Your Juju man TB Joshua powers he got from India expired and there was no renewal that was why he died
Old men like Kumuyi Adeboye are still punching but small boy JUJU man just died can you explain that or maybe you too have started going to India for fake powers like your dead papa

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Irupetepete: 3:30pm On Jan 10
Beverlyjean:
What of the one he had out of adultery
shebi u were there when it happened, why not tell us the full jist
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:31pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Your Juju man TB Joshua powers he got from India expired and there was no renewal that was why he died
Old men like Kumuyi Adeboye are still punching but small boy JUJU man just died can you explain that or maybe you too have started going to India for fake powers like your dead papa
the gate of hell shall never prevail on it. The church of Christ is heavily marching on. You will keep on hating the ministry and SCOAN will be recording huge progress in the church. More souls are will be won to Christ.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:32pm On Jan 10
Irupetepete:
evidence after death? Ever heard of medicine after death?
It's just a matter of time, the truth will come out and the real beneficiary of his good works like Jim iyke and Victor ad have spoken out...
Nigerian knows the plan.... And I believe BBC will be disappointed cos the matter no really get traction as anticipated...
Even Jesus the father of faith, alot was said about him.
All disciples of Jesus christ was persecuted... So this one na normal level...
Church wey no get other branches,

Shut up, why did he die before his time?
What was said about Jesus, you have the audacity to compare an Indian juju man to Christ
You must be talking under the influence of cheap weed from the alter of synagogue church

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:34pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

lol can you please tell me the age of Jesus Christ when he died. Do you know how many preacher of the gospel that has gone to be with the Lord niii. You don’t know scriptures at all. You are a dullard in scriptures here. Read your Bible and shamed the devil. TB Joshua came to the world, preach the gospel and conquered the world in his time. TB Joshua is the most persecuted preacher of God’s words and also the most preacher that gives to the less privileged people all over the world. No preacher has breach that record. Keep on hating him and his ministry why SCOAN keep on shining
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:35pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
the gate of hell shall never prevail on it. The church of Christ is heavily marching on. You will keep on hating the ministry and SCOAN will be recording huge progress in the church. More souls are will be won to Christ.

This time next year your Juju spiritual centre will be dead, members eyes go don open and know that they have been under the powers from India temples

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by pressplay55: 3:37pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Bbc will be heavily sued for character assassination and blackmail in the Nigeria court of justice. Bbc will surely be sent packing soon

The same BBC I know??
You go learn by force.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Irupetepete: 3:37pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Shut up, why did he die before his time?
What was said about Jesus, you have the audacity to compare an Indian juju man to Christ
You must be talking under the influence of cheap weed from the alter of synagogue church
why did he die before his time?
Pls mention one person in Nigeria that died in his time?
And I thought I want to have a sane argument with a sane person!
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:38pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

This time next year your Juju spiritual centre will be dead, members eyes go don open and know that they have been under the powers from India temples
you better go to SCOAN in ikotun Egbe for deliverance over spirit of hatred over your life in this year 2024. More souls are won to the body of Christ. You are here hating the church and the set man and woman God Anointed. Continue to wail here. Your wailing and rants doesn’t hold any water. The major goal of SCOAN is to win more souls to God’s kingdom.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:41pm On Jan 10
Irupetepete:
why did he die before his time?
Pls mention one person in Nigeria that died in his time?
And I thought I want to have a sane argument with a sane person!
please don’t argue with him here, he’s a ignorant nairalander that doesn’t read his Bible. He forgot that we are all mortal beings on earth. He forgot that many preachers have gone to be with the Lord since . He forgot that there’s a time to be born, A time to grow young, A time to be great and a time to die. He forgot that.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:41pm On Jan 10
pressplay55:

The same BBC I know??
You go learn by force.
which bbc? No one watch bbc again. No be bbc with lies and propaganda niii. They will be sent packing soon.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:43pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Bbc will be heavily sued for character assassination and blackmail in the Nigeria court of justice. Bbc will surely be sent packing soon

You be real mumu international
Your JUJU dead papa that was busy bribeing Lagos officials after killing people in the church collapsed shey nia him wan sue BBC
TB Joshua was a fraud if you like your future better look for a Christian church and join, your are in a juju center not a church

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.
She resembles the others daughters self
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:45pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
which bbc? No one watch bbc again. No be bbc with lies and propaganda niii. They will be sent packing soon.

When did you join this juju man, we that know his beginning and how he got his demonic powers de tell you and you are here still talking like a foolish child

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10
TB Joshua was human after all. He had a preek like any man and has the right to use it for procreation like any man.

He had feelings too like any man.

Let any man who has not sinned dare cast the first aspersion on him!

Let him rest in peace please! undecided
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:50pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
you better go to SCOAN in ikotun Egbe for deliverance over spirit of hatred over your life in this year 2024. More souls are won to the body of Christ. You are here hating the church and the set man and woman God Anointed. Continue to wail here. Your wailing and rants doesn’t hold any water. The major goal of SCOAN is to win more souls to God’s kingdom.

Before ikotun Egbe where he buried all his India powers that couldn't save him, tell me where was his location and how many people was he scamming there?
I know the place but tell us
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:50pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

When did you join this juju man, we that know his beginning and how he got his demonic powers de tell you and you are here still talking like a foolish child
which beginning you know. You have been box to one corner here. Truths prevails always, if you refused to accept the truths, you will accept it by fire by force. TB Joshua is a great man of God sent to this generation. He fulfilled his destiny on earth, he fulfilled the God’s mandate on earth and he conquered the world in his time. So who know you with your hatred. The gate of hell shall never prevail on it. The church of Christ is heavily marching on
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:54pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

You be real mumu international
Your JUJU dead papa that was busy bribeing Lagos officials after killing people in the church collapsed shey nia him wan sue BBC
TB Joshua was a fraud if you like your future better look for a Christian church and join, your are in a juju center not a church
I’m a Christian, I don’t support heresies, lies, propaganda and fallacies peddling on the media against the man of God for this generation. TB Joshua came to the world to liberate the world from darkness of the devil. He fulfilled that and win more souls for Christ. God knows how many souls he has won for Christ in his time. How many souls have you won for Christ? How many with your lies and hatred against God’s people
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:55pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
which beginning you know. You have been box to one corner here. Truths prevails always, if you refused to accept the truths, you will accept it by fire by force. TB Joshua is a great man of God sent to this generation. He fulfilled his destiny on earth, he fulfilled the God’s mandate on earth and he conquered the world in his time. So who know you with your hatred. The gate of hell shall never prevail on it. The church of Christ is heavily marching on

A great man of India juju system, God does not know him at all at all,

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:55pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Before ikotun Egbe where he buried all his India powers that couldn't save him, tell me where was his location and how many people was he scamming there?
I know the place but tell us
lies and propaganda always. Upon your lies and propaganda against him, has the church go down niiii? The gate of hell shall never prevail, the church of Christ is heavily marching on. See much souls will be won for Christ and you will keep on hating. You haven’t see anything yet. You better change for better.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:56pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

A great man of India juju system, God does not know him at all at all,
avoid me here clueless propagandist . Your lies and propaganda here never hold any water
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:59pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
I’m a Christian, I don’t support heresies, lies, propaganda and fallacies peddling on the media against the man of God for this generation. TB Joshua came to the world to liberate the world from darkness of the devil. He fulfilled that and win more souls for Christ. God knows how many souls he has won for Christ in his time. How many souls have you won for Christ? How many with your lies and hatred against God’s people

You are no Christian, but a follower of a JUJU man like Sat Guru Maharaji
The only lies here is you refusing to believe that your papa was a very bad diabolic juju man, even his daughter suffered at his hand
Is something wrong with you head

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by YourMrBoo: 4:00pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
avoid me here clueless propagandist . Your lies and propaganda here never hold any water

Nonsense talk

Stop running
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 4:00pm On Jan 10
YourMrBoo:

Nonsense talk

Stop running
😂😂😂
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 4:01pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

You are no Christian, but a follower of a JUJU man like Sat Guru Maharaji
The only lies here is you refusing to believe that your papa was a very bad diabolic juju man, even his daughter suffered at his hand
Is something wrong with you head
you that’s a Christian, how many souls have you won? Na to be propagate lies and propaganda on the media space. Abegi 😆😆😆
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 4:04pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:

You must have eaten from the abominable meat from India, you will not know any peace inside that juju centre yoir papa was using to KNAck women and virgins girls, that SCOAN centre will be desolate and no soul will enter there except all of you juju agents confess and repent to christ

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 4:06pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
you that’s a Christian, how many souls have you won? Na to be propagate lies and propaganda on the media space. Abegi 😆😆😆

I know be Christian but I know Christians when I see them, TB Joshua was no Christian but the highest juju man in the world

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by eleko1: 4:10pm On Jan 10
grin u are still a kid.Ur propaganda can't fly.I knw ur TBJ much more than u nowadays boys dey do.How old are u when synagogue building was a mere plywood?I'm talking about 90s o.
Politicstoday:
I have burst your heart with the truths. Much truths will be revealed. Internet no dey forget

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:55pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
bbc will be sued for character assassination and blackmails too. Bbc lawyers should be ready to defend their lies and blackmail. They are in serious trouble

Na only mouth u get....them no born una
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 10
Sarah
Promise
Heart
Ajoke
4 daughters complete cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.