Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) (70638 Views)

Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing

If the daughter interviewed is fake, there's a lawyer among the real children, let them prosecute the fake daughter, and let's see the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10
The scripture doesn't allow a woman to preach, whatever is happening there now is cult, Give me a Bible verse before you reply me to argue
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 12:54pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
dey no resemble at all. 😂
I really doubt that it,where is her own mother to begin with.
And for TB Joshua not to take care of her even if she's rebellious,I really doubt it since I watched that documentary.
Even most comments Under the BBC documentary were mostly praying and complimenting TB Joshua from all over the world.
I suggest the daughters makes themselves available for DNA testing to confirm if TB JOSHUA is truly her father.
From there on we can begin to establish the truth.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:03pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.
Take a closer look at the second picture of the first and second born together with former in a court gown, that's what is called carbon copy.
How I wish any of the daughters can make themselves available for DNA testing to confirm if AJOKE is TB JOSHUA'S child.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by epainos: 1:05pm On Jan 10
ItShallPass:

I don't know much about Oyakhilome. But I knew him in his early days to be a true man of God. These days, I don't even know what he does. But TB Joshua has been known to be a satanist from the beginning.
Search for the videos of Oyakhilome and T.B. Joshua were doing yeye miracles together. The videos are online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by ItShallPass: 1:09pm On Jan 10
epainos:

Search for the videos of Oyakhilome and T.B. Joshua were doing yeye miracles together. The videos are online.

Thank you.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:15pm On Jan 10
BeigJawnson:

Watch the videos again, ajoke claimed he raped her
No I don't think so , she's only spoke about others.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:24pm On Jan 10
timota:

If he had may God take ur life through accident this year.
Take it easy O my brother, what if a DNA is carried out and it turns out AJOKE is not his daughter what now happens then?
The truth is what we should try to establish.
Because what got me confused was right Under the comment section of the BBC documentary, numerous people were just complimenting and praying for TB JOSHUA.
I actually took my time read as many comments as possible since three days ago maybe other people may use this opportunity to speak up but lo and behold na so so praises from all over the world.
I still don't know what to believe yet.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Olurondo: 1:33pm On Jan 10
What their father has sown they will reap.For God is not mocked,whatsoever a man sows he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by 11doubledee: 1:39pm On Jan 10
gfelo:
This black mail that you people keep spraying God will cook something against all the fabricators of that false story, I still never know what the person publishing that story stands to gain.

TB J that have help millions of people will never leave his own blood on the street.

That's the fact! We need a DNA test to confirm her claim.
And besides where is her own mother?
No matter how rebellious she may be I still find it difficult to believe TB JOSHUA would send his own blood into the street just like that.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by timota(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10
11doubledee:

Take it easy O my brother, what if a DNA is carried out and it turns out AJOKE is not his daughter what now happens then?
The truth is what we should try to establish.
Because what got me confused was right Under the comment section of the BBC documentary, numerous people were just complimenting and praying for TB JOSHUA.
I actually took my time read as many comments as possible since three ago maybe other people may use this opportunity to
speak up but lo and behold na so so praises from all over the world.
I still don't know what to believe yet.
TB Joshua disvigined many young girl,and that was what maintained the evil power he was using,a girl from my place akwa ibom confessed to one of my auntie that that man molested her and deflowered her that he is an evil man,he has slept with over a hundred young virgins,most of these things came up when he was alive but he used money to block it,even when he sacrificed many souls during his church collapse.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:
Ajoke (born outside wedlock) and featured in the interview looks more like the dad than this three. She is a carbon copy of TB Joshua.

Ajoke was the one bold enough to confront the dad for molestation. She was kicked out and made a black sheep.
she couldn't reach out to media houses to protest paternal neglect when her father was alive, it now?
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Ajoke isn’t his daughter. Dey no resemble at all. Na blackmailers put on this little gal up in order to blackmail Tb Joshua, his ministry and the body of Christ
Oga we kbow that this is PR you are doing for TB joshua and synagogue but pls dont tell us that Ajoke does not resemble him.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10
Ekugbeh:
she couldn't reach out to media houses to protest paternal neglect when her father was alive, it now?
He would have used his money and influence to silence. For example, the building collapse that killed hundreds was enough to send him to jail but because this is Nigeria, he used his influence to hushed the issue.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
Na fake daughter be that 😂 . BBC’s lies and propaganda is beyond redemption. Na Nigerians will send them packing

You obviously didn't watch the documentary. Ajoke is a copy-and-paste version of her dad. You don't need a DNA. But for these 3, I would only believe they are his daughters after seeing their DNA results

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:17pm On Jan 10
Cocolatti:
Oga we kbow that this is PR you are doing for TB joshua and synagogue but pls dont tell us that Ajoke does not resemble him.
Ajoke doesn’t resemble T.B Joshua joor
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by YourMrBoo: 2:18pm On Jan 10
fxexperts:
Actually i think you are the one not reasoning properly. A lesbian daughter who came online to rant that his father never showed her to the world. why will the father show her to the world. can't she show herself to the world. what proof do you have that she is responsible. let me tell you a daughter who is responsible can never join others to crucify her father. instead she is the one with the dagger in front stabbing from all side and you call that responsible daughter. You must be high on cow urine.

The father is very irresponsible
He deserved to be called out for who he is
The daughter is more responsible than you
You are obviously high on cheap dustbin for defending a serial sexual abuser and an occultic fake prophet.
Your stench of hypocrite can be perceived miles away yuck 🤮🤢

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:21pm On Jan 10
dazzlingd:

Are you denying that this lady is not a carbon copy of Ajoke
this is promise, carbon copy of TB Joshua. She is much rooted in TB Joshua ministry. All his daughters are ministers of the gospel in his church
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Sarsaproko: 2:21pm On Jan 10
SAMBARRY:
I'm not going to judge anybody because it's not in my place to do that.besides it's only God that sees what we cannot see and the motives of men hence the reasons why you shouldn't judge and because to trust anybody now e hard.e come be like snake sef dey less dangerous than Human beings.that being said I would suggest that his wife and daughters better go for HIV test.this one wey be say them say he likes virgins and he dey use honey as lubricator before he rapes those little girls

Again I want to ask, this expose done by BBC,is it to expose other wolves in sheep's clothing that masquerade as pastors or what? Because what is the point of exposing an alleged sexual predator that is already dead.secondly if those chilling stories are true because I was so disgusted watching it that I couldn't finish Watching it,I believe his wife has questions to answer as an accomplice of these horrific acts because she cannot claim ignorance.

May God continue exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing bringing dishonour and embarrassment to the house of God

Olomoge pupa. Eku ojo meta. The investigation started before his demise.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:24pm On Jan 10
Abagworo:

I was never a Joshua fan but truth is that Ajoke doesn't look like the Prophet. These ones look vey much like him
yes now, this is Promise Joshua, she’s much rooted in the ministry and she’s much resemble TB Joshua. She’s big than the other two daughters. She do preach in the children church of the ministry.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:27pm On Jan 10
eleko1:
undecided. I believe U are a SCOAN member.U think only kids full here? Young man,HEAVEN nor sure U with this lies u dey knack here.Abi nah so all of una be in synagogue undecided?
I have burst your heart with the truths. Much truths will be revealed. Internet no dey forget
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:28pm On Jan 10
Beverlyjean:

If e sure for u...then u guys should sue them...but u know if u try that... then all evidence will shut down that church
bbc will be sued for character assassination and blackmails too. Bbc lawyers should be ready to defend their lies and blackmail. They are in serious trouble
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by ekelebeXstunner: 2:33pm On Jan 10
No DNA test required. I wish them well.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Frizo: 2:36pm On Jan 10
[Victor AD Defends TB Joshua Against BBC's Allegations, Cites Personal Miracles (video)

Renowned Nigerian singer, Victor Adere, popularly known as Victor AD, has refuted the claims made in the recent BBC three-part documentary accusing the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Temitope Balogun Joshua (TB Joshua), of staging miracles and mistreating his followers.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Victor AD, who has been associated with SCOAN since childhood, passionately defended the spiritual leader.

He shared personal stories of healing, recounting how TB Joshua miraculously healed him from a skin disease at the age of six. The singer also attested to the restoration of his mother's hand, which was at risk of amputation due to a gunshot wound, and his sister's recovery from blindness during her school years.
https://chosenozo.com.ng/victor-ad-defends-tb-joshua-against-bbcs-allegations-cites-personal-miracles-video/

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 2:50pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
See the pictures of Tb Joshua daughters with the first born Sarah husband during the 2021 burial program of Tb Joshua . May his gentle soul of the senior prophet Tb Joshua rest in perfect Peace.

Fake man of God
While he abused other women and his daughter he pretends like a good father
He is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 2:52pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Fake man of God
While he abused other women and his daughter he pretends like a good father
He is a fraud
false accusations here. Not true at all
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 2:57pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
false accusations here. Not true at all

Shut up your mouth
Do you know how he started? We that knew from the street he started B4 moving to his present location are telling you to shut up and leave the dubious BABALAWO who got his powers from India to close ya mouth
When did you start his church or you follow him online

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:02pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Shut up your mouth
Do you know how he started? We that knew from the street he started B4 moving to his present location are telling you to shut up and leave the dubious BABALAWO who got his powers from India to close ya mouth
When did you start his church or you follow him online
lies and propaganda. Stop the blackmail here
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Hotice085: 3:14pm On Jan 10
Politicstoday:
lies and propaganda. Stop the blackmail here

Close ya dirty mouth
The man was a necromancer, very Diabolic baddest juju man with powers from India
We know his history from his village while mumu followers like you just clap and dance with the devils agent

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10
fxexperts:

Which evidence are you talking about. you mean a collection of gangs up people who wanted to take over his church (business) illegally after his death and failed and are now broke, looking for means for the next survival. you guys must be joking.

Bring proof that she is is daughter, what is she even saying, she might be a wayward daughter who was destined to bring shame to the family, and it turns out to be true. a wayward daughter should be cast away from the family na. If you were to be in TB joshua shoe won't you cast away every way ward child from your life. Look at the present 3 daughters their father left a lot of wealth for them and they are not living flamboyant life but yet they are not complaining.

Dem don chop ur brain. There's nothing I can do about your condition.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Politicstoday: 3:19pm On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Close ya dirty mouth
The man was a necromancer, very Diabolic baddest juju man with powers from India
We know his history from his village while mumu followers like you just clap and dance with the devils agent
😆😆😆😆. You just start wailing. The church of Christ is marching on and the gate of hell shall never prevail in it. Keep ranting here . The gospel of Christ must be preached all over the world. More souls are won and heaven is been populated with the saints in Christ.
Re: Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) by Irupetepete: 3:23pm On Jan 10
Raskimonojendor:

where is the resemblance? Abi there is another meaning of resemblance ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.