Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? (410 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by essentialone(m): 11:40am On Jan 10
What will you do, if you discover that your only child is Gay?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by SocialJustice: 12:22pm On Jan 10
Nothing, there is nothing wrong in being gay.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by rainz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10
I will poison that child or use that child for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:54pm On Jan 10
essentialone:
What will you do, if you discover that your only child is Gay?

My only child will not want to be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by essentialone(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10
rainz:
I will poison that child or use that child for money ritual.

wow. abi
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by Negroid001(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10
What can you do? Nothing. I don't approve of homosexualism buh there's literally nothing you can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by Fidecoo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10
SocialJustice:
Nothing, there is nothing wrong in being gay.

God forbids

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by Nonexisting1: 8:42pm On Jan 10
Send him on an errand to get me bush meat from Sambisa forest. That will do it.

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:49am On Jan 11
Get him a private psychology and provisions of beautiful girls to tatatata with
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by Kaykay999(m): 9:39am On Jan 11
We won’t stay under one roof.
Cmon when i still have some milk in my balls.
Either i pick up a second wife or recreate asap.
Even Adoption option
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by Obierika(m): 9:58am On Jan 11
Nonexisting1:
Send him on an errand to get me bush meat from Sambisa forest. That will do it.

grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? by essentialone(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11
it means no hope of a biological grand-child

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This????? / My Story Will Not End Well / Why Women Are Like This?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.