Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate (19363 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by EbenezerTriumph: 5:22pm On Jan 10
ovieigho:

Take the job but don’t get trapped in it

My friend was supposed to spend one year as a security guard with GTB ….he is still with GTB as a guard 18yrs later
this one wooz me grin
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Nebes: 5:22pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

My house girls earn 30k per month with free accomodations, 3 square meals, toiletries, recharge cards, other perks and approximately 10hrs of unsupervised work per day. These are people with only waec.

It pains me that a graduate has to go through what you have to go through.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10
abba190:
welcome to the team bro grin grin. its not easy i swear
inshallah I no go stay long for this team🙏
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by richie240: 5:23pm On Jan 10
Don't gaulk it bro.
Her money is "my money", but your money is "AWA money".

If she's making 500k and u (d husband/bf) is making 100k, she will still expect u to take care of her.
Women??
cool

omooba969:

@bolded, Is it supposed to be expensive, I thought two heads are better than one? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by JerryGyang(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.
The way you did baa..
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10
richie240:
Don't gaulk it bro.
Her money is "my money", but your money is "AWA money".

If she's making 500k and u (d husband/bf) is making 100k, she will still expect u to take care of her.
Women??
cool

But wait o 🤔, what group of women are we talking about here?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Wardstunna22(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10
I just quit a job that pays 2k (for transport and feeding) a day. I was so drained and unhappy…
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by bashlek(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10
Nebes:

My house girls earn 30k per month with free accomodations, 3 square meals, toiletries, recharge cards, other perks and approximately 10hrs of unsupervised work per day. These are people with only waec.

Please help him if you can help. We youth are not helping each other. This is one of the reasons why white people go far compare to Africans. You don’t need to make him feel worst. Have his no, offer him job. Let him start living good life too. All Nigerian youth deserve the best. Make God help us and answer our prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by RisenObinna: 5:31pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

If it comes with accommodation, the take the job.

But seriously, I don't know how people feel comfortable doing a job for 30k monthly in this economy.

There are odd jobs I can easily engage myself and earn that 30k in a week or even in four days time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Emmizay12(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10
Nigerians are outrightly messed up and overly emotional about shit and piss jobs

Y'all hold onto dead end jobs with so much strength no wonder our country is worse than a pigs pen, any small post about job, everybody will be telling you to hold on and continue enduring rubbish

I advise him to reject that job if it doesn't align with your dreams,,,, brother do you even have an ambition ,

Jobs yakpa for this country!!!! Successful businesses raking in billions of naira yearly, but how would you know when you prefer to curse your leaders instead of take action

Learn how to write CV, package yourself, read, learn how to get a job through online applications.

Leverage on people willing to help you, be it strangers, friends or family, have determination in your life bro

Majority of Nigerians are too lazy and pessimistic about their lives, from universities giving you rubbish and you accept to employers giving you rubbish you still accept, politicians will still give you rubbish and you will accept why then will life itself not throw rubbish at you?

Omo Una too the encourage nonsense for this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10
RisenObinna:

If it comes with accommodation, the take the job.

But seriously, I don't know how people feel comfortable doing a job for 30k monthly in this economy.

There are odd jobs I can easily engage myself and earn that 30k in a week or even in four days time.

pls can you hint me on those kinds of job here 🙏🙏
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by MumEmdy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
I don't know the Op I finished my NYSC last year and since then I've not seen anything..so I'm still job hunting

Luck will smile on you soon, do not relent in effort bro
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10
MumEmdy:

Luck will smile on you soon, do not relent in effort bro
Amen, Thanks.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by iykepromotions: 5:35pm On Jan 10
Hmm #30k for this kind economy? Is that money for data? Nnaa try get online skills/ideas. You will earn more. This is one; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Nicoddemus(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10
ovieigho:

Take the job but don’t get trapped in it

My friend was supposed to spend one year as a security guard with GTB ….he is still with GTB as a guard 18yrs later

Tufia!!! grin

Village people put hand
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by carlleung(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

Message me and I will teach you how to make that in one week without any hassle. No money involved at all, all you need is your phone and Internet
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by MumEmdy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 10
Nebes:

May God bless you Sir/Ma, if you still have vacant position please help Philip4564 Sir/Ma, may the heavens reward you.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 5:39pm On Jan 10
LikeAking:

Oga are u rich?

No sir, I used to be.

I am currently wealthy.

Thanks for asking
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by delishpot: 5:41pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

If you can teach then do lesson for kids. Nowadays it can be done online
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by corbanstevee: 5:41pm On Jan 10
Take the job and do it with dignity and commitment. It doesn't take time before you're noticed and you'll be made a supervisor and then after, you're in the office coordinating operation and then you land another job in a more organized setting and your testimony will be from grass to grace...just follow the process.

All you'll need to land a big role as a graduate begins with this start...every good employer will appreciate where you've came from!

Furthermore...let that you're an educated person reflect in your delivery and you'll see you will surpass expectations.

All the best!!!
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 5:42pm On Jan 10
flexyrule:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone would have be a Billionaire by now..

Easier said than it is.

IF EVER YOU BELIEVE GREATNESS SHOULD BE EASY, then you don't deserve it.

I LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE SAY THINGS LIKE "easier said than it is"

PLS SHOW ME ANYTHING THAT IS AS EASY AS IT IS SAID.......... not even ritual, not even yahooooo, not even GOD, not even marriage, not even school.

So if he is not ready to be DILIGENT...... then he should rest in poverty.

This generation and EASY WAY OUT SHAAA....
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 5:43pm On Jan 10
JerryGyang:

The way you did baa..

nope, I was ready to guide him. It took me time, my story is in my profile, I am not ashamed of it. I have done many basic things in my life to make money and every single one took me lots of time because I had no mentor or guidee... that's why I felt I could help him
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 5:44pm On Jan 10
Bobbyjay001:

Buzzz! How can one learn hom to browse with a laptop cheaply or for free? Please, give me a hint

There are many apps and tutorials for this on youtube and telegram... kindly search and you will see. If I post it here I will be flagged
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Sammiehero: 5:44pm On Jan 10
Are you based in Lagos? And what's your field of study?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10
MumEmdy:

May God bless you Sir/Ma, if you still have vacant position please help Philip4564 Sir/Ma, may the heavens reward you.
Thanks so much ma..May God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Sirseedorf(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10
Take the job bro, you will met people and you will get more informed too, I started as a security last year, and gradually things are changing positively. Looking forward to start a business of my own, though it doesn't come easy but as time goes on you will be fine, just drop your graduate mantra and free yourself for a new opportunity. Na security i dey do, I no kill or rob person.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Tmboy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

how much have you made already?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

There are many apps and tutorials for this on youtube and telegram... kindly search and you will see. If I post it here I will be flagged

Thanks for the prompt response bro. Can i send a mail so that you can drop a few hints?

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 5:54pm On Jan 10
Tmboy:

how much have you made already?

If you attended the UNIVERSITY, whatever course you studied, did you ask your lecturers for PROOF of what they did with what they were teaching??

Do yah00+ boys ask the BABA why he is not rich, yet trying to make them rich?

Pls grow up this is 2024, someone small can give you who is a great person very rare wisdom advice and it will work for you.

Stop measuring the worth of a message by the messenger (you don't know who sent him).
He asked for counsel and I gave him practical counsel, you don't need to know who I am or what I am worth on a public forum.......
Have peace.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Saviola86: 5:56pm On Jan 10
don’t accept that job. It will enslave you and make you depend on that 30k and free food.

See what you will do.

Goto car dealers ask them for prices and specs and permission to take pictures.

Let them know that you are reselling so they will give you a good price.

For now target low cars like Toyota Corolla, matrix and Toyota big daddy because they sell very fast because of those using them for Uber/bolt.

When you get the pictures, Goto Facebook market place and post. Keep posting and sharing to other groups. Be persistent and believe me a buyer will come.

If they gave you the car for example 3.5mil you can advertise for 3.8m and be willing to come down to 3.7m (sha add your profit)

Your first sale should motivate you to add more efforts. As you make profit save to pay for Jiji premium plans. Pay for the three months plan (avoid one month) and make sure it’s a high plan you pick.

Don’t stick to only cars, you can Goto other electronics dealers, take pictures, ask for price and market with your own price.

Give yourself 6months and your life will change.

I just gave you a life changing idea. Take it or leave it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by BarrElChapo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

If you're rich off the above. Why not take him under your wing and help him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by UrchmanE44(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10
Bro i understand u, buh u have to take d job because a better one will come.
Wen i finish serving, i got a job offer where they pay me 20k which was challenging but make hunger no kill man i grabbed it. But i continue searching for a better offer till 70k came, i switched sharp sharp then till this big money offer came. Man never stop wanting, just like oliver twist😉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Issues In Dangote’s Graduate Drivers Scheme By Jarus / Sim Shagaya Looking For A Researcher On The 3-Wheel Vehicle Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.