Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate (19374 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by DenreleDave(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10
Marvieduke:
I would advice you to take it for now pending when a bigger opportunity shows up, but na transport go finish more than half of your salary.

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by sukkot: 4:25pm On Jan 10
30k is not worth the effort. Start a YouTube channel and focus on your passion as a topic. Even if you earn 100 pounds a month that’s 150k

5 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
I don't know the Op I finished my NYSC last year and since then I've not seen anything..so I'm still job hunting

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me Later

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by YoungLionken(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10
Your moniker says "wolf of wall street", which makes me to believe that you've seen the movie..

Watch the movie again and see if there's anything (metaphorically) you can learn from it and apply it into reality...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by SaLongs1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10
saddler:
That's a disgrace to your certificate
Can you grace him with a better option?

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Emmydarsy: 4:27pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?
I was once like you...the first job that came to me as a graduate back then in 2013 was a teaching job of 13k.
.I did it for a year and an uncle linked me up in his company with a security job of 35k...I left the teaching job and started working as a security officer...I was into this for 7years until I was redesignated to Account dept as an Accounting officer, with a level 8 grade. So... everything in life is about choice and luck anyways. Pray and continue praying for the best. Trust me, the journey may not be easy. It's not just easy self but keep pushing and hoping for the best....above all never stop praying. Best of luck 🤞

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by LikeAking: 4:27pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.

Oga are u rich?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Lifeinlight: 4:28pm On Jan 10
ussv:
This is sad! I started with 30k in 2004 when I graduated, now 20 years after, somebody is still starting with 30k, this is absurd.
Welcome to Nigeria where things get deteriorated daily

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Hassanmaye(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?
Take the job and be thinking of your next move. That's what most of us did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10
post=127876139:

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me Later
pls can you put me through

2 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by bluefilm: 4:30pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

What are you still waiting for?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Basicend: 4:31pm On Jan 10
Go for it bro. . Most times, God uses small things to test our humility and character. . As you walk in it, he opens bigger doors often.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Handsomebb: 4:31pm On Jan 10
GO FOR IT.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Danzakidakura(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10
We all have pass through that road after service

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Nwaotu10(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10
Go and get a laptop and learn a creative skills like video editing, graphics design etc. with a touch of yahoo grin grin
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Ttipsy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.
Good advice.
Do you teach any of them ?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10
But wait o, what's the point of your education when the so called educated masses don't even know what it means or how to vote credible people to power.

Nigerians probably don't know that their choice of leaders adversely affect their lives.

I think the 'black man' is just a special breed. 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Juniorangel(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10
Some people even earn less than 30k monthly
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by febble: 4:33pm On Jan 10
God bless u...before u know u will get trapped in it and start feeling comfortable since food dey show

ovieigho:

Take the job but don’t get trapped in it

My friend was supposed to spend one year as a security guard with GTB ….he is still with GTB as a guard 18yrs later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Basicend: 4:34pm On Jan 10
ovieigho:

Take the job but don’t get trapped in it

My friend was supposed to spend one year as a security guard with GTB ….he is still with GTB as a guard 18yrs later

That is serious.

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by OZIOGU1: 4:36pm On Jan 10
Sometimes I cry reading post on this forum but at the same time, I ask myself plenty of questions, How do you identify rel and fake seekers of help on this forum?

Sometimes last year a lady having problem problem of accommodations and finance on this forum, I responded and ask her to DM, she did I sent my office address to her not minding how risky it was, but I just wanted to help her situation genuinely., she responded to me that where she is staying she can't come and work in that location, according to her is far, Maraba to kado lifecamp.

I said ok and daz all, I never knew a Young man who needed that job badly actually mentioned me coz I don't come here always, I got to see it after 2months, I cried, reason is that the part-time job I wanted this lady to come for was later converted to full time...with health and accident insurance for principal and 4 dependants.

Sadly, she lost that opportunity, I am not saying there is opportunity now, but bad people is denying genuine help seekers an opportunity.

I am sorry if your name appears on the pictures, is just for reference purposes

5 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by mukthar2000(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10
OP keep ur Graduate mentality aside, accept the offer and be searching for something big. An ideal mind is a devil workshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:38pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

I'm currently handling a N30k job with plans to save up and acquire tech skills by the end of the year.

If you make plans and see that salary as a means of shoring up capital to follow your dreams, you'll eventually hit it big.

Avoid women, lavish spending or show-off and you'll soon be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Reflect7: 4:39pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
30k is not worth the effort. Start a YouTube channel and focus on your passion as a topic. Even if you earn 100 pounds a month that’s 150k

Very good advice.

I am surprised more people don’t do this instead of coming online to moan.

All you need is an internet connection and an idea for a YouTube channel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by topoftheworld(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

U can take it for now,
I joined Security job August 2021 after staying over two years without a Job, the salary then was 19k.. After a year I became a Supervisor and my salary was upgraded to 30k, Last year from side hustle in the estate(Real estate agent) I was able to saved over 800k plus I was opportune to meet great men...

Planning to resign soon though..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10
Nwaotu10:
Go and get a laptop and learn a creative skills like video editing, graphics design etc. with a touch of yahoo grin grin

This is the problem with you Nigerians, instead of y'all to identify and deal with the root cause of your problem, you 'd rather be thinking or looking for ways to adjust.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by henrycloud: 4:42pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

Please take it. While at it, be deligent and smart (I don't mean negatively). In 2019 I took a teaching job of 12k to be able to fend for myself. later added extra lectures and private lessons and soon it was close to 70k monthly. From there I bought my first laptop in 2021 and started freelancing. Today, by the mercies of God the story is different.

Pay your tithe and speak rightly. Don't get a girlfriend, you cant afford it. Dont get an addiction, you cant afford it. Plan before your money comes not after it comes. Then, lastly choose your friends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by God1000(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10
Marvieduke:
I would advice you to take it for now pending when a bigger opportunity shows up, but na transport go finish more than half of your salary.
food and transport will finish the whole money because he will still buy food occasionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Breastfeed: 4:43pm On Jan 10
At the end of the day, it's better than being idle sha.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by NaijaCover(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
pls can you put me through

Hope You Really Know NaíjaCover?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Vin658(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
Take the job.

I was in this position before ( mine was even ₦20k/month). What I'll advise you to do is try to learn an online skill while on the job.

Trust me.....in the near future, you'll be thankful you did.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I'm currently handling a N30k job with plans to save up and acquire tech skills by the end of the year.

If you make plans and see that salary as a means of shoring up capital to follow your dreams, you'll eventually hit it big.

Avoid women, lavish spending or show-off and you'll soon be made.

How much do you intend to be saving monthly from #30k?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? / Sabificate Vs Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.