Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate (19412 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Melagros(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Stop asking questions and grab it before another person takes it or do you have another offer for now?

I know you feel the job is demeaning considering your educational background but my brother, now is not the time to be selecting jobs. This is a period of survival and so you need to do something to survive at the moment while you keep searching for your choice job.

If you decide to wait until your dream job comes, pray you'll still be alive to do the job unless you have someone catering for you.

Take the job.
Op take this advice
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by TimiRume(f): 12:32am On Jan 11
ravensckar:
No mind me jare, I typed it in anger. I wonder why most graduates cannot break away from that 'survival mentality' and think creatively. I recently just resigned my job this last December to focus on my Private Business. I'm talking about a 6 figure salary job o. After auditing myself for 2023,I realized that my side hustle paid me more than twice what the 7 to 5 job paid me. I kukuma resigned to focus on my Private Business. Although the year is still early but I'm already enjoying that decision. Stress don comot for my life, my head and thought is now filled with plans. cheesy cheesy
If you need a remote assistant sir for any role in your business, I'm here o grin
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 1:42am On Jan 11
BarrElChapo:

If you're rich off the above. Why not take him under your wing and help him ?

The same reason why DANGOTE WON'T SHARE HIS HARD EARNED MONEY TO EVERY BROKE PERSON WHO THINKS LIKE YOU.

I have helped him by showing him where to go, YOU WANT ME TO ABANDON MY MISSION AND VISION TO HELP HIM.

IF THE RICH, TAKES EVERY POOR PERSON UNDER THEIR WINGS IN THE NAME OF PITIFUL HELP, THE RICH WILL BECOME POOR.

GUY pls FOCUS.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by whiteboyswag: 5:11am On Jan 11
Do not take that job. Send me an email on jarago1000@ yahoo.com
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 6:44am On Jan 11
whiteboyswag:
Do not take that job. Send me an email on jarago1000@ yahoo.com
pls can I send a mail too🙏🙏
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Love800(m): 6:51am On Jan 11
Hello.
Goodmorning.
Pls am available if there is vacancy.

Am an ssce holder.
bashlek:

Are u in south west ?
Are you trustworthy and sound academically ?
Can you multi-Task & reliable
I have an offer for you
Atleast 70k with accomodation
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by 23jerryking(m): 7:26am On Jan 11
Love800:
Hello. Goodmorning. Pls am available if there is vacancy.
Am an ssce holder.
Please am available o, Bsc holder.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by sexysailor23(m): 7:46am On Jan 11
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?
half bread is better than none
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by sexysailor23(m): 7:48am On Jan 11
half bread is better than none,manage it for now,it will expose you to a better one
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Love800(m): 8:06am On Jan 11
U made sense sha with dis write up.

But can predict the future. Do u know wedar u will turn to a big company las las?

Well, i leave dat for u.
richie240:
You are still your own boss bro, whether 'sole-proprierorship, partnership or multinational, and cannot be compared with a salary earner.

Even as a one-man company you can still blow big-time as u are in total control of your profits, but you can't say so with a salary earner who operates under a salary cap.

Moreover, who says a one-man biz cannot graduate to a multinational tmr??
Oh, u thought the coscharis and innosson motors started with 500 employees?
Dhur!
cool

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:26am On Jan 11
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.
Please, how can I learn all this?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by BarrElChapo(m): 9:28am On Jan 11
blackpanthar:

The same reason why DANGOTE WON'T SHARE HIS HARD EARNED MONEY TO EVERY BROKE PERSON WHO THINKS LIKE YOU.

I have helped him by showing him where to go, YOU WANT ME TO ABANDON MY MISSION AND VISION TO HELP HIM.

IF THE RICH, TAKES EVERY POOR PERSON UNDER THEIR WINGS IN THE NAME OF PITIFUL HELP, THE RICH WILL BECOME POOR.

GUY pls FOCUS.

The measure of people you bless is how you measure success.

You literally told him to go into uncharted waters all my himself and that’s blessing 😂

Have you heard of the words mentorship, pupilage or tutelage and in local parlance “boyi”

If you want to help him you know what to do. Good luck.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by OkoAnike(m): 9:29am On Jan 11
Philip4564:
Someone just told me this today. I'm not even that selective. I don't like staying idle, I'll do anything just to keep body and soul together right now.

please don't do anything to keep soul, spirit and body...

I was once in your shoe, learn a trade within that period of difficult time and you forever be grateful for that decision
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 9:31am On Jan 11
OkoAnike:

please don't do anything to keep soul, spirit and body...

I was once in your shoe, learn a trade within that period of difficult time and you forever be grateful for that decision
learning a trade is difficult..I stay and fend for myself how do I survive the period of learning?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kabanayol9(m): 9:38am On Jan 11
Temmytayor90:
Grab it bro, the street ain't friendly, I'm also a security guard, if you are in ibadan, their is a vacancy where I guard and the pay is 35k.
Bro, no reason am, everywhere go green sooner or later, I know say you fit dey feel say you deserve more than that, yes you do but at least you make do of what is available, I been dey reason say I no go fit run am but when debts dey look me eyeball to eyeball and hunger hold me wey I no see food chop for three days, na only water I been dey take, I needed to take the security offer. Hunger no go be our portion oo. Brace up boss, you go experience disgrace, people go look down on you as far say you wear that security uniform but dey try comot mind from any sheeet wey you go encounter and reason am say you dey fight hunger no be another person u dey fight.
Better days ahead bro. Cheers.
W
My brother, where in ibadan, the company you are working for , where is it situated? I am interested, thank you.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kabanayol9(m): 9:49am On Jan 11
Nebes:

My house girls earn 30k per month with free accomodations, 3 square meals, toiletries, recharge cards, other perks and approximately 10hrs of unsupervised work per day. These are people with only waec.

It pains me that a graduate has to go through what you have to go through.
Boss i fit see space, i don't mind, any available position for me, thank you.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kabanayol9(m): 9:52am On Jan 11
carlleung:

Message me and I will teach you how to make that in one week without any hassle. No money involved at all, all you need is your phone and Internet
Bros i have messaged you, please teach me how to make that in one week without any hassle, no money 💰 involve, i have got my phone and internet, thank you.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by OkoAnike(m): 9:55am On Jan 11
Philip4564:
learning a trade is difficult..I stay and fend for myself how do I survive the period of learning?

same with me, learn part-time.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kabanayol9(m): 10:00am On Jan 11
bashlek:

Are u in south west ?
Are you trustworthy and sound academically ?
Can you multi-Task & reliable
I have an offer for you
Atleast 70k with accomodation
I am in south west, i am trustworthy and also sound academically, i can multitask and reliable, please help me, thank you sir.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by carlleung(m): 10:50am On Jan 11
kabanayol9:

Bros i have messaged you, please teach me how to make that in one week without any hassle, no money 💰 involve, i have got my phone and internet, thank you.

I didn't get your mail, I don't want to drop my number here. Send a mail from nairaland
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Saleguy001(m): 11:15am On Jan 11
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Please, how can I learn all this?

Considering if you have the funds to invest in mentorship
It's good to start from the ones you find easy to prevent frustration.
I started affiliate marketing even when I wanted to learning how to trade and it was great because if I had learning trading first. I had no idea to get capital to fund my live account to follow the strategy that works best and the lot size I use.
You can use YouTube to understand which one works best. But not learning
Due to the fact that YouTube don't providing learn structure. You cant track your learning to know where are you not to talk where you need to be.
Imagine watching 20 videos with the title don't do this until you know this.and learn it's just a repeat if the first 5 you watched. Yeah that's YouTube for us

If you want recommendations. You can send my a mail or shoot a whatsapp message. Phone number and email is on my profile
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Love800(m): 11:37am On Jan 11
No, i cant.
Am looking for unskilled or menial jobs.
Factory work, cleaners, sales boy, hotel cleaner or bar-boy, farm workers, etc
OZIOGU1:

Noted, I will keep you posted, can you drive?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:54am On Jan 11
76RebelMoney:

Women that should be helping someone is what we've got to avoid.

Helping you to do what exactly?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:57am On Jan 11
omooba969:

How much do you intend to be saving monthly from #30k?

25k or more.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by virginboy1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

Thanks for this

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by RisenObinna: 1:04pm On Jan 11
Philip4564:
Hopefully brother.which state are you serving?
I'm serving in Lagos.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by RisenObinna: 1:06pm On Jan 11
dopedan:

How is the construction industry in Enugu like? Im talking about professionals like architects, quantity surveyors?
I can tell you it's lucrative. Enugu is a fast developing state and artisans and professionals can leverage on this to earn a lot.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kabanayol9(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11
carlleung:

I didn't get your mail, I don't want to drop my number here. Send a mail from nairaland
I have done so, thank you.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11
RisenObinna:

I'm serving in Lagos.
alright
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by lukhas(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11
blackpanthar:

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

Boss abeg I'm interested, I actually just got a house keeping job in Lagos too, please I'm interested in the importation business how do I go about it please
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by virginboy1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11
RisenObinna:

If it comes with accommodation, the take the job.

But seriously, I don't know how people feel comfortable doing a job for 30k monthly in this economy.

There are odd jobs I can easily engage myself and earn that 30k in a week or even in four days time.

Odd jobs like??
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by virginboy1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11
Saviola86:
don’t accept that job. It will enslave you and make you depend on that 30k and free food.

See what you will do.

Goto car dealers ask them for prices and specs and permission to take pictures.

Let them know that you are reselling so they will give you a good price.

For now target low cars like Toyota Corolla, matrix and Toyota big daddy because they sell very fast because of those using them for Uber/bolt.

When you get the pictures, Goto Facebook market place and post. Keep posting and sharing to other groups. Be persistent and believe me a buyer will come.

If they gave you the car for example 3.5mil you can advertise for 3.8m and be willing to come down to 3.7m (sha add your profit)

Your first sale should motivate you to add more efforts. As you make profit save to pay for Jiji premium plans. Pay for the three months plan (avoid one month) and make sure it’s a high plan you pick.

Don’t stick to only cars, you can Goto other electronics dealers, take pictures, ask for price and market with your own price.

Give yourself 6months and your life will change.

I just gave you a life changing idea. Take it or leave it

Makes lots of sense..Thanks Alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address / 4 Unusual Ways To Get A New Job (True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.