Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG (11719 Views)

Tinubu Slashes Travel Convoy By 60% / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by slickbak(m): 8:40am On Jan 11
grin
Mr Obi try win election first and then we’ll see the miracles you have in-store.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Niok: 8:43am On Jan 11
JagabanB:
He should keep giving his Iame advice he didn't implement to build a great society as governor.
urchin you would do anything to lick your oppressors balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Hardy123(m): 8:43am On Jan 11
Even tho I'm a registered PDP member.
All Obi said is true.

3 Likes

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Beverlyjean(f): 8:44am On Jan 11
JagabanB:
He should keep giving his Iame advice he didn't implement to build a great society as governor.

Are u from Anambra...if u are not from Anambra, then kindly stfu

2 Likes

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by naija4life247: 8:44am On Jan 11
This idiot again? What about the single watch that he has been wearing for over 50 years?

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Olmautos: 8:45am On Jan 11
Oga Wait for your Time, Shey na you won Help Jagaban Run Him Government?

quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=127881414]

Peter Obi[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by aswani(m): 8:45am On Jan 11
DMerciful:
Google is your friend

Oh dear, Google is indeed my friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/7195879/fact-checking-did-peter-obi-really
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Franzinni: 8:45am On Jan 11
As is supposed to be...
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by naija4life247: 8:46am On Jan 11
JagabanB:

After looting the state for 8 years, he ran to Lagos, then his indegenes also ran to Lagos to sell inside Lagos hold-ups

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Jovi10: 8:47am On Jan 11
APC doesn't care about the masses. More tax will be implemented in various areas and as usual, we Nigerians will adjust.

As for me ,after wetin una use our eyes see during the end SARS protest. I no dey follow una do any protest again lai lai. Eni ba ma Ku, ko lo Ku o. As for me , eni ori yo, o di ile. We don leave any protest wey go happen again for APC supporters. Iree o
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by todugo(m): 8:50am On Jan 11
Parachoko:
One will think the Pandora Clown from Agulu cut expenses and spent wisely while he was the president.
He saved 75 Billion
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Jomonix: 8:50am On Jan 11
Obi is the man.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Jan 11
Nigerians are not ready for change. grin
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by RickyJesus: 8:53am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With this comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reason doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.
You know nothing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Dpharisee: 8:55am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With this comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reason doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.
Those guys you quoted are trolls, they know the truth but are ensconced in campaign mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Goodnewsforlife: 8:55am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

who Peter Obi really is.

u igbos lie a lot with this your hyping of obi like he was not the one been cursed in all the threads we saw

No b obi dem dey describe for here as far back as 2013?
So u want to suddenly tell me that same person is d messiah today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Starhearts: 8:57am On Jan 11
ILoveNG:
Just like he did in Anambra
Onijibiti

Don't mind dat third class human being claiming he is first class .... gbajue omo

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Christlike01: 8:58am On Jan 11
Lol,Mr Obi desperately trying to give what he doesn't have,onijibiti !

2 Likes

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by gabicon: 8:59am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Controling a state and a country are two different ball games, the vested interests are very different. We seem to under estimate the amount of people benefiting from the inefficiency of our government. The minute you touch their money, they keep you busy with insecurity, increase in crime rate, and general unrest, cutting down government cost by 60% is great, but it has to be done gradually, any bullish approach will force these elements to unite against a common enemy. This is how politics is played, you can't run politics based on idealistically, you run it realistically. President Obasanjo tried the idealistic approach he saw pepper he switched to real approach, that's the only way your plans of doing good for the nation can survive.

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by DMerciful(m): 9:03am On Jan 11
Obiano has incentive for lying. What money did he use for buil Anambra airport?

You're funny to think that Obiano words is law and true. Obi left 75 billion and there is documented evidence
aswani:

Oh dear, Google is indeed my friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/7195879/fact-checking-did-peter-obi-really
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Christlike01: 9:04am On Jan 11
Hypocrisy of the highest order ! If you had implemented your own ideas in Anambra while you were there as the governor and the State was better for it,the indigenes of Anambra state would not be trooping out on a daily basis to other parts of the country,Lagos especially,today !

Gbajue !

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by theophorus(m): 9:05am On Jan 11
Including Salaries and Projects?

Well, na Mum* dey take advice from him sworn enemy.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by PHIPEX(m): 9:07am On Jan 11
aswani:

Have you got proof of this that you can share? Forgive me for no longer accepting word of mouth when it comes to Peter Obi.
just Google it. It's all over the Internet. He's the only Governor that was impeached for "saving money"

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Ironbull: 9:09am On Jan 11
Ok, Mr Obi are you the one that asked Tinubu to cut the 60% of his convoy before? So why now giving a command or suggesting what they should do?

Pls the Anambra money you invested on your private business and laundry to Panama we need answer to it or pls kindly stay calm for now.

When you are Anambra governor did you evet listened to anyone advise?

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:13am On Jan 11
Splashme:
More like the only sound elite in Nigeria.
Peter Obi is God's gift to Nigeria

Don't you believe you are also God's gift to Nigeria?

I am a gift to Nigeria 🇳🇬 too.❤️👍🏿😍
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Obiedun(m): 9:18am On Jan 11
Keep quiet. Obi is an empty barrel l
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by SmartyPants(m): 9:26am On Jan 11
Asking for a blanket 60% cut in foreign trips is not reasonable in my opinion.

Those trips have beien yeilding billions in commitments from foreign partners so the question is whether benefits outweigh costs.

Obi is still playing to the gallery.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by casualobserver: 9:27am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

who Peter Obi really is.

3 Likes

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by casualobserver: 9:27am On Jan 11
PHIPEX:
just Google it. It's all over the Internet. He's the only Governor that was impeached for "saving money"

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by killsmith(f): 9:32am On Jan 11
How then will he feed the millions of grown lazy Yoruba men who worship him for money?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Jomonix: 9:32am On Jan 11
Ironbull:
Ok, Mr Obi are you the one that asked Tiubu to cut the 60% of his convoy before? So why now giving a command or suggesting what they should do?

Pls the Anambra money you invested on your private business and laundry to Panama we need answer to it or pls kindly stay calm for now.

When you are Anambra governor did you evet listened to anyone advise?

If not for Obi no one will be speaking of cost cutting in government. Obi promoted the idea. He implemented it in Anambra state with outstanding results. He should be praised and emulated in saner climes. Above, there is a handover note showing the outcome of his deft handling of governance in Anambra State. The current effort at cost cutting by the BAT government is only of token value and can only impress people who are not thinking about the seriousness of the subject matter. Thats why the government should be called out lest they imagine they can lol us to sleep with their unsatisfactory effort. The discussion must continue despite the distraction from the mob.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by casualobserver: 9:33am On Jan 11
PHIPEX:

Peter Obi is a fraud.

He left money in the bank to look as if there was money but issued post dated Cheques to contractors dated after he left office. Obiano confirmed this.

Even if he left money, what was the benefit in leaving money for the next man to steal if he could have used the money to build schools or roads. If he had utilized the money, there would be no money to steal.

Thirdly it is stupid to save money in an inflationary environment. If he had 70b and had used that money to build roads or schools, then, even if that money still exists today it cannot do a fraction of what it could have done when he was in power. A road that would cost 70b when he left office in 2014 will cost 400b today. I am sure even if the 70b existed and was not stolen it would not have compounded into even 100b today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U?si=CQU8WDDK53y9srC9

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu Is Dead? / APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself / 620,000 NNPP Members In Northeast Dump Kwankwaso, Join Atiku In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.