Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG (11718 Views)

Tinubu Slashes Travel Convoy By 60% / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 12:15pm On Jan 11
GetSenseNow:

Yoruba
They are the ones supporting the corruption in your region too huh?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by GetSenseNow: 12:25pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
They are the ones supporting the corruption in your region too huh?
I'm referring to national. Check all the presidents SOME of the yorubas have supported and tell me if they've done well to this country; Buhari, Tinubu etc.

I said Some though, because there are still sensible yoruba men, but the majority are more concerned with tribal influences than with national interest
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 12:30pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
My friend let us hear word! Soludo is still going round the world trying to convince Anambra indigenes to return home and invest. The ones in Nigeria are mostly in Lagos and Abuja. Even the man you are defending has his major business outside of the state so what exactly are you trying to sell to us? The same you will never give Tinubu any credits whatsoever for what Lagos is today but you want us to give your man all the accolades in the world for not doing so much when he was governor? You are ridiculously unrealistic.

Suit urself bro I'm not trying to convince u. U simply chose to suffer inflation so enjoy urself. Have a nice day buh just remember what is goin on now is exactly what all of us was saying of which u know buh tribalism never allowed u to think through so enjoy. Adiós 🙂
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 12:43pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Suit urself bro I'm not trying to convince u. U simply chose to suffer inflation so enjoy urself. Have a nice day buh just remember what is goin on now is exactly what all of us was saying of which u know buh tribalism never allowed u to think through so enjoy. Adiós 🙂
They can't ever make a comment without mentioning "suffering" yet they want us to believe they are not suffering. If you were a sound student of psychology you would know that what you talk about the most is what you are identified with. I guess Nigeria would have become UAE in less than a year if your man had won abi? You are still being unrealistic. Some of the Anambra indigenes and many other people from your side that cursed your man out when he was governor still used those same handles to sing his praise to the highest of heavens during the campaign. One of them is still very much active on Nairaland till tomorrow. What were you saying about tribalism again?

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Toluwanise247(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With these comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reasonable doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.
Pele mr P A . Obi P A. …. Keep defending him
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 12:47pm On Jan 11
GetSenseNow:

I'm referring to national. Check all the presidents SOME of the yorubas have supported and tell me if they've done well to this country; Buhari, Tinubu etc.

I said Some though, because there are still sensible yoruba men, but the majority are more concerned with tribal influences than with national interest
And you don't know charity begins at/from home? You want to pretend as if you have gotten it right when you haven't? You want to talk about specks when you have logs to deal with? National interests kept your people in PDP all those years? Thanks for the laugh pal.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 12:48pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
They can't ever make a comment without mentioning "suffering" yet they want us to believe they are not suffering. If you were a sound student of psychology you would know that what you talk about the most is what you are identified with. I guess Nigeria would have become UAE in less than a year if your man had won abi? You are still being unrealistic. Some of the Anambra indigenes and many other people from your side that cursed your man out when he was governor still used those same handles to sing his praise to the highest of heavens during the campaign. One of them is still very much active on Nairaland till tomorrow. What were you saying about tribalism again?

Bro I have nothing against u, u made ur choice so enjoy. The man u listen to made u believe there's no other way and u truely believed him? Wonderful 😂😂
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by aswani(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11
jaxxy:

Was Anambra in critical debts and borrowing like Nigeria under tinubu government is? undecided

Make una dey argue with brain undecided

That has nothing to do with what I wrote. Let him state what he did as a guide.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 1:00pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Bro I have nothing against u, u made ur choice so enjoy. The man u listen to made u believe there's no other way and u truely believed him? Wonderful 😂😂
Your messiah did not say anything. Only promises without telling us how. He was dodgy most of the time. Kept answering important questions with quasi riddles and parables so he would be able to give excuses if he had won and failed. Not credible enough for someone who's mantra is credibility.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by aswani(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11
DMerciful:
Obiano has incentive for lying. What money did he use for buil Anambra airport?

You're funny to think that Obiano words is law and true. Obi left 75 billion and there is documented evidence

No bi you tell me say Google is your friend. Now that I googled it, you are saying Obiano is not trustworthy.

Ya mata don tire mi.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 1:05pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
Your messiah did not say anything. Only promises without telling us how. He was dodgy most of the time. Kept answering important questions with quasi riddles and parables so he would be able to give excuses if he had won and failed. Not credible enough for someone who's mantra is credibility.

Oga leave me now haba😂😂 enjoy ur government and allow Peter obi rest campaign is over plus he is not ur president wat else do u want? 😂😂
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 1:24pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Oga leave me now haba😂😂 enjoy ur government and allow Peter obi rest campaign is over plus he is not ur president wat else do u want? 😂😂
Gaslighting has always been your stock in trade so I am not surprised. Playing the victim with malicious intentions.

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 1:36pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
Gaslighting has always been your stock in trade so I am not surprised. Playing the victim with malicious intentions.

Na u sabi u can't shove ur opinion down my throat 😂😂
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by GetSenseNow: 1:38pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
And you don't know charity begins at/from home? You want to pretend as if you have gotten it right when you haven't? You want to talk about specks when you have logs to deal with? National interests kept your people in PDP all those years? Thanks for the laugh pal.
'

I didn't say we've gotten it right. We also have useless leaders in the East. Incredibly useless ones, in fact, but when it comes to presidency I'm sure you'll agree that the SE and SS generally select the lesser criminals ones from the bunch of criminals who contest.
Compare PDP and APC years and if you're honest with yourself you'll admit PDP years were better. Nigeria witnessed a massive drop in all indices of development under APC. In fact, Nigeria was among the fastest growing economies in Africa during the days of PDP but right now 1 Ghanaian Cedi equals 79.49 Naira

Anyways, good or bad leaders, na all of us dey suffer am
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Olurondo: 1:41pm On Jan 11
Obi is an idiot.Merely cutting cost will not improve the economy,purposeful planning will.Beyond cutting costs, FG must also find ways to increase revenue.That is why he will never be President of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 1:41pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Na u sabi u can't shove ur opinion down my throat 😂😂
No one is stopping you from being allergic to reality.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 1:43pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
No one is stopping you from being allergic to reality.

😂😂😂😂 What a reality indeed omg u guys are full of it
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by loswhite(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11
DMerciful:
To what end? Is not as if you'd accept proof because the proof has been established.
If you like accept, I dont care
Lol when they don't have proof...smh
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 2:04pm On Jan 11
GetSenseNow:
'

I didn't say we've gotten it right. We also have useless leaders in the East. Incredibly useless ones, in fact, but when it comes to presidency I'm sure you'll agree that the SE and SS generally select the lesser criminals ones from the bunch of criminals who contest.
Compare PDP and APC years and if you're honest with yourself you'll admit PDP years were better. Nigeria witnessed a massive drop in all indices of development under APC. In fact, Nigeria was among the fastest growing economies in Africa during the days of PDP but right now 1 Ghanaian Cedi equals 79.49 Naira

Anyways, good or bad leaders, na all of us dey suffer am
What did the SS get in all these years they have supported PDP? What did Jonathan do for his own people? Why is Bayelsa, a small state with so much abundance still the way it is today? What did Obasanjo really give the South East outside of appointments? How many critical infrastructure did he give to them? You can't say you select the lesser criminals when there is no concrete evidence of their lesser criminality in those regions. All na the same. No innocence anywhere. The PDP had all the years to convince that they were the deal. How much did they really do? Was there ever a time in the last couple of decades that people didn't lament about the state of things? The economy was dying already it just was not obvious. The previous administration made some moves that accelerated it. The current one is trying to salvage the situation but the blow backs are heavy. We cannot pretend we did not laud those decisions when they were taken. The tone changed when the reality, which of course was to be expected, set in.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by aswani(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Did you say "Allow Peter Obi rest"? How about him allowing us to rest instead of all the advice that he is needlessly dishing out to an infinitely more qualified leader of people than him?

We want him to mechionu and go and take stock of the fact that his followers' abusive and insultive behaviour has now ensured he is further away from being the President of our great country Nigeria than before campaigning started.

Let him focus on how he can change them t be better human beings as opposed to Imbecilic bullies, there is a lot of work to be done in that regard.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 2:13pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

😂😂😂😂 What a reality indeed omg u guys are full of it
Your smileys aren't hiding your true feelings.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by kiddkash(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11
Judgementa1:

You people should stop this lies Obi never left any 75b for obiano
Ask Obiano the money he used in building airport, where it came from

If you want to hate, it is absolutely free, but try to be informed
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 2:35pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
Your smileys aren't hiding your true feelings.

Never ever in my life seen were someone got what they want yet not satisfied.. u and Ur people are something else I don't reason like human being
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by ElSudani: 2:37pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Lol u want me to give u my opinion when u listen to tinubu what difference would it make. Do some research on obi, listen to his campaign rally. Throughout that period ur main focus was how to bring obi and igbos down buh now u seek my opinion. Funny ppl😂😂 enjoy ur government cos it's what I wished for urself

Just what I thought. Empty rhetorics as usual.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 2:37pm On Jan 11
aswani:

Did you say "Allow Peter Obi rest"? How about him allowing us to rest instead of all the advice that he is needlessly dishing out to an infinitely more qualified leader of people than him?

We want him to mechionu and go and take stock of the fact that his followers' abusive and insultive behaviour has now ensured he is further away from being the President of our great country Nigeria than before campaigning started.

Let him focus on how he can change them t be better human beings as opposed to Imbecilic bullies, there is a lot of work to be done in that regard.

Go to his twitter page the guy is not a nairaland haba😂😂 abeg shit greedy people. Never satisfied with anything
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 2:41pm On Jan 11
ElSudani:

Just what I thought. Empty rhetorics as usual.

Exactly it's pointless cos we have enough knuckleheads besides election so what exactly u want me to tell u? U guys are something else I really under estimated u people
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 2:43pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Never ever in my life seen were someone got what they want yet not satisfied.. u and Ur people are something else I don't reason like human being
Getting emotional for no reason defies human reasoning.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 2:45pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
Getting emotional for no reason defies human reasoning.

Chai u people should leave me alone now is that how much u hate someone. Ok do u want me to disappear so u will be happy?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Esinwaju: 2:51pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Chai u people should leave me alone now is that how much u hate someone. Ok do u want me to disappear so I will be happy?
Nobody hates you. It is YOU who feels uncomfortable when other people share their opinion which is not supposed to be an issue.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 2:52pm On Jan 11
Esinwaju:
Nobody hates you. It is YOU who feels uncomfortable when other people share their opinion which is not supposed to be an issue.

Ok I've heard can we move on
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by DMerciful(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11
You believe people who dislike Obi like Soludo because he is envious of Obi. Anambra airport was built from the money Obi saved.

Do you know much about governance? How can you spend all your income because you wanna do ALL the roads?
Judolisco:
so u r saying he fixed d entire road in anambra? He invested tax payers money and we know investment is a risk... D investment he made today is next to nothing according to d present governor.... Most of d things obi is saying he didn't do it when he was governor of anambra state... If he did anambra would have been d best state in Nigeria today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. / Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.