Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG (11709 Views)

Tinubu Slashes Travel Convoy By 60% / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 3:53pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Why don't you do your investigations. It's like telling tinubu to come explain how he made his money. Look if obi has alot of dent, during campaign season tinubu would have exposed so much cos he has the capacity to do so. Did u see the great length David hundeyin went to expose tinubu. Someone else would have done that if obi was that bad. Use ur head bro it's not for fancy. You guys got wat u voted for so enjoy it for the next 8yrs. Same man brought in buhari yet u didn't learn from it adiós.

i dont even understand why you guys need to advertize him soo much....

if people find him good enough they would vote him without needin your advertisment....

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Asswipemod: 3:58pm On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Hoebee has graduated from running a parallel government to actually attempting to rule by proxy. A ma wa a se n'kan o.

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Ikemba007: 4:25pm On Jan 11
This man is making sense. For the first time since Feb 2023.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by jude79(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11
Judgementa1:

You people should stop this lies Obi never left any 75b for obiano

Shut it, the former taraba state governor, debunked obiano's claim, stating specifically that the magic to all that obiano built in anambara, including the airport, was as a result of the 75billion obi left for him, he claimed that this revelations came from obiano himself, obiano never debunked it, when obi also stated the banks the money were in, including the names of the managers in charge of this funds, and the exact amounts both in local and foreign currencies, including the account numbers and the status of each account as at the time he left office, coupled with the fact that some anambara citizens threatened to sue obiano, if he continues to lie about those funds, obiano hid his tail behind his back and ran away from replying the media again.

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Judolisco(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11
DMerciful:
You believe people who dislike Obi like Soludo because he is envious of Obi. Anambra airport was built from the money Obi saved.

Do you know much about governance? How can you spend all your income because you wanna do ALL the roads?
why should suludo be envious of obi for goodness sake? Suludo a prof, cbn governor and now state governor.... Obi and his supporters hate d truth... Soludo told obi d simple truth and his supporters tagged it as envy..... Not jst roads...there are other stuffs money can be spent on... Now d current gov said all d investment is next to nothing....

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:40pm On Jan 11
pacespot:

How many Jagabanists like you don commit suicide since the start of this your drugie certificate forging president, we have seen enough clowns like you doing bambiala on Twitter posting Bank accounts everywhere. Una just getting started
U mean Jagabanists like the one in the picture below?

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:52pm On Jan 11
BluntCrazeMan:
You guys pleaded that he should join hands with the current government in making Nigeria great.
He said Ok.
He will help Nigeria as an opposition.

You guys pleaded with him again to stop opposing with strong criticisms, but to rather give ideas and suggestions.
(To the surprise of everyone,, he agreed to that, just for the love of Nigeria..)

Now he is giving you guys some ideas and suggestions...
And you call it lame advice??

He didn't go silent.
He didn't stay by the side.
He wasn't castigating.
He was just giving ideas and suggestions.

He was busy trying to help the person who stole the mandate,, and still, you say he should stop helping??

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU GUYS WANT.??
Who are the "you guys"?
If he had ideas, why didn't we vote him?
He hasn't changed from anything, he should give advice on things he did right in government, the answer is nothing.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:54pm On Jan 11
tegrianonigltd:

Swear say he never cut the cost of governance
And used the funds to develop the state?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Invest4growth: 6:54pm On Jan 11
This is the constructive engagement or criticism we talk about.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:54pm On Jan 11
Kasieze:

Tinubu is till paying u guys
Yes he is paying us, he increased from 30k to 32k.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:56pm On Jan 11
naija4life247:

After looting the state for 8 years, he ran to Lagos, then his indegenes also ran to Lagos to sell inside Lagos hold-ups
They will say he saved money.
He didn't develop d state.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 6:57pm On Jan 11
Beverlyjean:

Are u from Anambra...if u are not from Anambra, then kindly stfu
But u want someone from Anambra to come rule us?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by xjiggy: 6:59pm On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With these comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reasonable doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.
My brother, only a person with poor developmental skills Will save money as a Gov. With so much Hospitals and schools to upgrade, health centers to be built in the rural communities, roads to link local goods & industries to urban customers..... you pride yourself in saving money. Nooooo. A good Administrator will open up different areas & avenues to increase IGR so that at no time will the state not have income streams pouring in. That's the way. Not by saving what you are given

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by BluntCrazeMan: 7:00pm On Jan 11
JagabanB:

Who are the "you guys"?
If he had ideas, why didn't we vote him?
He hasn't changed from anything, he should give advice on things he did right in government, the answer is nothing.

Now you're talking trash.

So, only people who were voted should have ideas??

I knew you'd respond with excessive stupidity.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 7:01pm On Jan 11
Niok:
urchin you would do anything to lick your oppressors balls
Same way u are Iicking Obi's baIIs?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 7:11pm On Jan 11
nameo:

So Obi didnt cut wastages and run a Lean Govt in Anambra?

Peter Obi?

Opposition no mean say person no go get sense na? Check am!!!
What he did was annexed the 3rd arm of government, that's not cutting cost, that's throwing the constitution into the bin.
After cutting down cost, what did he achieve in 8 years with the money saved?
U all wiII say u are not seeing what Tinubu is doing with money saved from subsidy but u will cIap for Obi because he did some imaginary money saving that didn't make any difference in the state.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Niok: 7:17pm On Jan 11
JagabanB:

Same way u are Iicking Obi's baIIs?

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 7:20pm On Jan 11
BluntCrazeMan:

Now you're talking trash.

So, only people who were voted should have ideas??

I knew you'd respond with excessive stupidity.
I expected u to say something that has meaning instead of this ur usuaI way of defecting taIks with àbûsés.
Clearly shows u have nothing to say.
To defend Obi, u just have to be àbusive, because there's no logic to defending and supporting him.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Rostikol: 7:23pm On Jan 11
DMerciful:
Thats exactly what he did to save 75 billion which is unprecedented till date.

Save it for what when people were hungry and doctors unpaid?

I swear if Obi becomes president, people will starve in this country because all this stingy village man wants to do is ‘save money’.

While he lives in luxury of course.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Rostikol: 7:26pm On Jan 11
xjiggy:
My brother, only a person with poor developmental skills Will save money as a Gov. With so much Hospitals and schools to upgrade, health centers to be built in the rural communities, roads to link local goods & industries to urban customers..... you pride yourself in saving money. Nooooo. A good Administrator will open up different areas & avenues to increase IGR so that at no time will the state not have income streams pouring in. That's the way. Not by saving what you are given

Obi reasons like a typical Igbo village man.

Very stingy, and sees building up wealth without sharing it with anyone as the ultimate wisdom.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Beverlyjean(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11
JagabanB:

But u want someone from Anambra to come rule us?

Is he not Nigerian...can't u see u are not normal
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by BluntCrazeMan: 7:56pm On Jan 11
JagabanB:

I expected u to say something that has meaning instead of this ur usuaI way of defecting taIks with àbûsés.
Clearly shows u have nothing to say.
To defend Obi, u just have to be àbusive, because there's no logic to defending and supporting him.
Shift bro..

U diverted first.
So keep the diversion going.

Shift
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by aswani(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Go to his twitter page the guy is not a nairaland haba😂😂 abeg shit greedy people. Never satisfied with anything

Time for you to take your own advice and stop dragging President Tinubu on here then, after all he isn't on here either.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by JagabanB: 2:21am On Jan 12
Beverlyjean:

Is he not Nigerian...can't u see u are not normal
And u are asking me what concerns me with Anambra?
Someone who said Anambra is his manifesto and u are asking me what concerns me with Anambra?
I don't know u are just emotional or u need a meñtaI reevaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives / FG Approves Construction Of A City In Abuja As Venue For Nigeria @100 / Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.