Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG (11697 Views)

Tinubu Slashes Travel Convoy By 60% / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by porthouse7(f): 9:34am On Jan 11
Mumu man talk

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:35am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With this comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reason doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.

he will not get majority votes to become president....him go talk tire till next elections....

i can bet you he wouldnt have enforced subsidy removal....

you think goverment people will just agree just like that to slash their salaries....??

comman use your head....you are talkin about greedy nigerians here....

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Jan 11
Abeg Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by nearline(m): 9:39am On Jan 11
This guy should shut up abeg. If he wants to be helpful he should engage himself in programs that will help some nigerians out of poverty no matter how small instead of shouting like an idiot up and down and complaining about everything.

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:39am On Jan 11
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout

they dont get it that most nigerians have passed the level of believin what politicians say....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by DeOTR: 9:39am On Jan 11
JASONjnr:
Hmmm....

Well, if Tinubu tries to implement this to every aspect of his government, corruption will be in the rise as many directors and permsecs as well as mininsters and commisssioners will try to steal more for their retirement.
So we should allow them to spend recklessly because we don't want them to steal more?
What happened to cutting the cost and throw anymore who steals in jail?
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by ClearFlair: 9:39am On Jan 11
Exactly...it is very needful to caught all government costs by more than half at this point in time
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:42am On Jan 11
DeOTR:

So we should allow them to spend recklessly because we don't want them to steal more?
What happened to cutting the cost and throw anymore who steals in jail?

understand how nigeria is and how nigerians think....

thats why tinubu is a better choice....
you will risk too much believin somebody that only promise but cant enforce anything....

look how scared he was to condemn ipob....
na somebody like that you wan trust with anything....??

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Ironbull: 9:43am On Jan 11
Jomonix:

If not for Obi no one will be speaking of cost cutting in government. Obi promoted the idea. He implemented it in Anambra state with outstanding results. He should be praised and emulated in saner climes. Above, there is a handover note showing the outcome of his deft handling of governance in Anambra State. The current effort at cost cutting by the BAT government is only of token value and can only impress people who are not thinking about the seriousness of the subject matter. Thats why the government should be called out lest they imagine they can lol us to sleep with their unsatisfactory effort. The discussion must continue despite the distraction from the mob.

Hello pls keep off from my mention ok.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Iamanoited: 9:43am On Jan 11
PETER OBI TELLS NONSENSE ALL THE TIMES IN OPPOSITION. IT'S UNREASONABLE TO CUT OFF ALL EXPENDITURE ITEMS BY 60%

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Navallo: 9:46am On Jan 11
aswani:

You make an excellent point, moving forwards, I expect Peter Obi to preface all his unsolicited for advice to Presidenclt Tinubu with "Like I did during my tenure as governor of Anambra state when I <Insert proof here>...."

Anything less is shameless and hypocritical grandstanding.
You dey reason well 💯

1 Like

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Navallo: 9:48am On Jan 11
Parachoko:
One will think the Pandora Clown from Agulu cut expenses and spent wisely while he was the president.
While he was President ke? President of Agulu? 😂
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Ngorbungor(m): 9:49am On Jan 11
Ironbull:
Ok, Mr Obi are you the one that asked Tinubu to cut the 60% of his convoy before? So why now giving a command or suggesting what they should do?

Pls the Anambra money you invested on your private business and laundry to Panama we need answer to it or pls kindly stay calm for now.

When you are Anambra governor did you evet listened to anyone advise?

People like you will never learn, Foolishness is like a disease to this BAT supporters.

You people can't even pin any dirty on him Peter Obi.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:49am On Jan 11
goverment people see every part of so called expenses as their salary....

obi cant talk himself around anything here....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:53am On Jan 11
this guy....he is even more desperate than atiku sef....

pathetic....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 9:54am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With these comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reason doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Where did you guys think that the very popular mantra "Peter Obi is a stingy man" came from?

I've known Peter Obi for more than a decade and I can unequivocally tell y'all that, naturally, Peter Obi hates spending without reason, in short, he despises it, he hates useless and unwarranted expenditure just as a dog hates goat shit.

That's also the reason why he was able to leave office without any debt for his successor and also was able to leave over #70 billion Naira in Anambra State account.

Bro theres no need of trying to correct these guys. They are so tribalistic to the point they don't even realise it. These guys are carrying a very bad omen
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:54am On Jan 11
When Obi was a governor of Anambra state did he cut the government expenses by just 5% talk less of his 60% suggestion ? Let it be on record that Tinubu was the one who on his own capacity cut the said 60% and not suggested by our dear lying political machine Peter Obi
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 9:56am On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Bro theres no need of trying to correct these guys. They are so tribalistic to the point they don't even realise it. These guys are carrying a very bad omen

look....it was the same you guys that were accusin him some years back that anambra is not doing well....

now you want to tell us what exactly....??

or una think we dont read....??

we are nigerians....we are not hide it in a book kind of black people....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Kasieze(m): 9:59am On Jan 11
JagabanB:
He should keep giving his Iame advice he didn't implement to build a great society as governor.
Tinubu is till paying u guys
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by chaiks: 10:01am On Jan 11
Tbh, Peter obi is providing sound and sincere opposition reflective of the true situation on ground. Remove political campaigns and tribe aside and read his writings and ask yourself questions. Normally in developed countries, once you cut expenses, it should be followed by a statement of how much that will amount to save. Nigerians are used to when one magic happens, people will be carried away when actually if probed further, the magic might highly likely be non-existent. The declaration of cutting the expenses shows the president is coming to terms with opposition parties. If he continues like this and purge himself of the odour of tribalism and bloodshed that characterize his predecessor, he will massively turn around Nigeria by the end of his first tenure when the refinery must have been in full swing and his economic policies started to balance.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jan 11
aswani:

You make an excellent point, moving forwards, I expect Peter Obi to preface all his unsolicited for advice to Presidenclt Tinubu with "Like I did during my tenure as governor of Anambra state when I <Insert proof here>...."

Anything less is shameless and hypocritical grandstanding.

Was Anambra in critical debts and borrowing like Nigeria under tinubu government is? undecided

Make una dey argue with brain undecided
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 10:05am On Jan 11
Kasieze:

Tinubu is till paying u guys

yeah,we are rented to be tellin you in your face over and over again that obi cant become president....

buharis left ear and cloned crew....

do you guys realy think any none nigerian takes una serious today after all that nonesense....??
now you finished the give them a chance of conservative yorubas too....

how is obi gonna get majority votes now....??
with the help of northern muslims that you insulted for years now....??
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Peacemaker5128: 10:06am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

With these comments of yours, I'm now compelled to believe, beyond every reason doubt, that You guys certainly do not know
who Peter Obi really is.

Abagworo:
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:09am On Jan 11
JagabanB:
He should keep giving his Iame advice he didn't implement to build a great society as governor.

Swear say he never cut the cost of governance
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Ironbull: 10:10am On Jan 11
Ngorbungor:

People like you will never learn, Foolishness is like a disease to this BAT supporters.

You people can't even pin any dirty on him Peter Obi.

Hello I'm not apc ok and I didn't voted for Tinubu neither obi but in as far Tinubu won and he is from the South I have no option than to support his govt in whatever way for the growth of my country and not the growth of any party or individual.

Stop insulting people, grow up pls grow up this is 2024. Obi is worst than Yeye Bello of Kogi during his time as governor of Anambra so pls keep to your lane ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 10:10am On Jan 11
their are many other candidates like osibanjo,wike,dangote,that quiet guy in the north....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Blaze14k: 10:12am On Jan 11
justtoodark:

look....it was the same you guys that were accusin him some years back that anambra is not doing well....

now you want to tell us what exactly....??

or una think we dont read....??

we are nigerians....we are not hide it in a book kind of black people....

Who is una besides am not from Anambra buh I can tell a character of a man when I see it. I'm not saying he is 100% of every quality you can think of or he was the best governor buh u can't compare him to a man who spends lavishly and acquired alot of properties in lagos through dubious means including a questionable background. Obi is very little compared to what tinubu is and I don't why I guys expect obi to be a saint before he can Nigeria. You guys are totally tribalistic tbh if someone told me that u people are like this I won't believe it but we've seen ur true colour and it stinks really bad. You people are just deceiving urselves
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Propertystore: 10:12am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Someone is still going to transfer all the cut expenses into an unborn child’s account
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by justtoodark: 10:15am On Jan 11
Blaze14k:

Who is una besides am not from Anambra buh I can tell a character of a man when I see it. I'm not saying he is 100% of every quality you can think of or he was the best governor buh u can't compare him to a man who spends lavishly and acquired alot of properties in lagos through dubious means including a questionable background. Obi is very little compared to what tinubu is and I don't why I guys expect obi to be a saint before he can Nigeria. You guys are totally tribalistic tbh if someone told me that u people are like this I won't believe it but we've seen ur true colour and it stinks really bad. You people are just deceiving urselves

we don hear....
tell your obi to explain to us that pandora papers before we take anything you say serious....
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by Calitoscassius(m): 10:15am On Jan 11
I don't know why a very wealthy man like Obi is wasting his energy trying to save an unsaveable shithole, Obi should go and enjoy his wealth, his children, his wife and grandchildren if he has any. Leave Naigeria to implode! Afterall it will not affect him and his families. Obi will make a better Biafran president rather.
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by edungene7: 10:18am On Jan 11
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

who Peter Obi really is.

Please tell them they are only bent on dragging everyone into poverty with their owambe livestyle
Re: Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG by ElSudani: 10:23am On Jan 11
PrinceofSarcasm:
I can't believe I am about to say this but...
He is right though

He is right until 60% of federal workers are suddenly out of jobs and the song will immediately change to didn't we tell you he was going to finish Nigerians?
To this is not the best time to implement this bla bla bla.
He should have put something in place to mitigate against this disaster bla bla bla and bla.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Political Appointee Will Get Salary Before Pensioners, Civil Servants – Otti / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! / EFCC Re-arraigns Saraki’s Aide, Makanjuola, Others For N3.5bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.