Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer (52338 Views)

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Sven-goran Eriksson Says NFF Offered Him Super Eagles Job On The Proviso That Hi / Eriksson Reveals He Convinced Abramovich To Buy Chelsea Rather Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by geoworldedu: 4:21pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:
Cancer is Dangerous but it is a moi moi matter before the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel! The ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN

There is a GOD in Nigeria that is Shaking the whole Earth with HIS POWER, Greatness, Wonders, Miracles and Glory.

Cancer, kidney , livers , hearts and so on are being changed and rectified by the GOD of CHOSEN on Daily basis.

Women with no wombs carry their babies.

Anyone close to the legend manager should admonish him to connect to the GOD of CHOSEN.
It is a moimoi matter.

Lol. If your god himself has cancer, nothing can cure him from it aswear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by RALPHOW(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11
Very Bad
Despite all the millions, almighty God will heal U.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by blowjohn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11
Freshtruth:
Knowing when you will die is better than dying in an hour time when u have plans for the future.
To me he is in an advantage he is not scared of death anymore he us using this opportunity to put things right with his Creator

He never said he knows when he wud die oga.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Addme: 4:22pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:
Chaiii........Just lasweek, we list Sir Shangallo.

Yesterday, we Lost an Ikorodu Globus banker to Depression due to economy.

And now Sir Errikson is on count down.......

Dear Lord, take our most famous Chicago boy here, put him in the illness capacity of Sven and then put his life on countdown; so that we can all happily help him to Countdown his life.......

Bringback Sven, Sven still mean alot to me.
Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Fergie001
Dominique

You all can see this now despite all the warnings,these set of people still decide to tow this path.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by whizzler: 4:25pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:
Cancer is Dangerous but it is a moi moi matter before the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel! The ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN

There is a GOD in Nigeria that is Shaking the whole Earth with HIS POWER, Greatness, Wonders, Miracles and Glory.

Cancer, kidney , livers , hearts and so on are being changed and rectified by the GOD of CHOSEN on Daily basis.

Anyone close to the legend manager should admonish him to connect to the GOD of CHOSEN.
It is a moimoi matter.

So the persons getting the cure live forever or the persons dying from these diseases are not godly enough to get cured
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Greenfaces: 4:25pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:

Dear Lord, take our most famous Chicago boy here, put him in the illness capacity of Sven and then put his life on countdown; so that we can all happily help him to Countdown his life.......

Death is not a function of age. You may die before Chicago boy and you don't know it
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On Jan 11
Hmmm
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by KanuSE: 4:27pm On Jan 11
Blackfire:
Knowing when you will die is just a soul breaking thoughts

It's a blessing bcoz you now have time to put your house in order and embark on a spiritual exercise for the repose of your soul. 🙂
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by 080bjaked(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11
Jesus heals.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by heykims(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.
This one get mental case.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by olaniyilukman(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.
I hope you want to be unfortunate in life with this your stupid gospel..

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by omojeesu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
May be! May be not!

Has he tried anything beyond the usual allopathic surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy & immunotherapy? Some have survived outside these approaches but the Establishment have not accepted them.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by cashmyles: 4:33pm On Jan 11
HIV is no longer deadly in as much ones uses d medication prescribed and d viral load is low and undetectable. Cancer kills faster than HIV

Politicstoday:
Cancer is the most deadly disease 🦠 on the surface of earth. Cancer is much deadly than AIDS

2 Likes

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Curious345: 4:33pm On Jan 11
If TB Joshua was alive , this one will be a big fish to exploit
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by fineboynl(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
Only if he will uses his mouth to say i will not die but live.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by enomakos(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11
Sad to hear this
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by mrdharkchild(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11
He is lucky to get an estimate of his death-time, unlike we that are still unsure.
Lolz.

"Death and life are both beginnings.
Just the way babies feel about being next to be born is the same way people feel when it's time to die"
*Author: Dharkie
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Elemosho478: 4:36pm On Jan 11
grin
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.

there's no God. grin

Your God will rather watch people masturbate than to cure anyone.

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by BobbieZion(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.

Are you ok at all......
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Floky215: 4:37pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.

Dey there ddy deceive yourself..!!

Point one person you know with a verified and verifiable case of cancer that your so call God of abraham have healed..!!!

There is a reason your actors who are daddy GO's never go close to any hospital to display their healing prowess and show how powerful your god of Abraham is..!!

Simply hospital is where the real sick people are, those you see on television and church stages are simply actors and charlatans...!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by obonujoker(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11
Whose report do you believe?

The report of doctor or the report of God?

If doctor says 1 year, what if you go to God like King Hezekiah, and he extends it??

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Chummynoni(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:

really? Wishing this on people's father, grandfather, cousin, brewdwinner, uncle etc?. Hatred shouldnt make you wish this on someone even to your worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by DaddyCash: 4:41pm On Jan 11
This man nor well oh.
So you created yourself?
geoworldedu:

Lol. If your god himself has cancer, nothing can cure him from it aswear grin
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by VaginaAcademic: 4:41pm On Jan 11
Politicstoday:
Cancer is the most deadly disease 🦠 on the surface of earth. Cancer is much deadly than AIDS
aids can cause ccancer
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Odun11: 4:41pm On Jan 11
Tell him to go get Fenbendazole 444mg, it's a dog deworming drugs that works and cure cancer without chemotherapy.
It cost $250 on amazon.
Check on YouTube for a lot that have been cured using this drugs.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Algrin: 4:42pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:

Just imagine.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by geoworldedu: 4:42pm On Jan 11
DaddyCash:
This man nor well oh.
So you created yourself?

Sperm and egg created me. Maybe same sperm and egg created your god too, who knows grin
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Cajal(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11
fergie001:
Reminds me of Bruno Metsu....

Our thoughts remain with Sven.....
Also
Tito Valentino Spain
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Algrin: 4:43pm On Jan 11
Greenfaces:

Death is not a function of age. You may die before Chicago boy and you don't know it
He should even live forever. He shouldn't die.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by geoworldedu: 4:45pm On Jan 11
Floky215:

Dey there ddy deceive yourself..!!

Point one person you know with a verified and verifiable case of cancer that your so call God of abraham have healed..!!!

There is a reason your actors who are daddy GO's never go close to any hospital to display their healing prowess and show how powerful your god of Abraham is..!!

Simply hospital is where the real sick people are, those you see on television and church stages are simply actors and charlatans...!!!

If pastors and their god can cure, then there will not be a Yinka Ayefele on wheelchair or a Cobham Asuquo wearing dark shades for the blind. Aswear if their god accidentally go blind or lame, he will never get cured from it till he dies. grin
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Franzinni: 4:46pm On Jan 11
At least you have time to make things right before you go ... Who knows you might even get struck my lightning today and the who parade will be unnecessary...
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Ashirioluwa: 4:48pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:

How sure are you that the Globus bank lady killed herself as a result of depression?

There might be more to that incident than we actually know.

In a normal world, a thorough investigation will be carried out to determine everything surrounding her death because human beings can sometimes do the unthinkable.

Or maybe some of the bank officials got rid of her to cover up a fraud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.