Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer (52365 Views)

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Sven-goran Eriksson Says NFF Offered Him Super Eagles Job On The Proviso That Hi / Eriksson Reveals He Convinced Abramovich To Buy Chelsea Rather Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by KIDfurniture(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11
Our stupid GOs that claim to be a god of men with their fake miracles . Why is it difficult for them to cure cancer ?

fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:52pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:
Cancer is Dangerous but it is a moi moi matter before the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel! The ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN

There is a GOD in Nigeria that is Shaking the whole Earth with HIS POWER, Greatness, Wonders, Miracles and Glory.

Cancer, kidney , livers , hearts and so on are being changed and rectified by the GOD of CHOSEN on Daily basis.

Women with no wombs carry their babies.

Anyone close to the legend manager should admonish him to connect to the GOD of CHOSEN.
It is a moimoi matter.

This brainwashed religious fanatical mumu should STFU when important issues are discussed. You should stick to your fictional book and keep preaching trash to your fellow brainless minions.
Even your Popes and Pastors are dying of cancer. I beg STFU, you are fvcking irritating.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by brainhgeek(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:
Chaiii........Just lasweek, we list Sir Shangallo.

Yesterday, we Lost an Ikorodu Globus banker to Depression due to economy.

And now Sir Errikson is on count down.......

Dear Lord, take our most famous Chicago boy here, put him in the illness capacity of Sven and then put his life on countdown; so that we can all happily help him to Countdown his life.......

Bringback Sven, Sven still mean alot to me.

Reasoning through the anus.
Irrespective of our political differences, must a sense for empathy and respect for life elude one?

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by brunobaba(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:
Cancer is Dangerous but it is a moi moi matter before the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel! The ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN

There is a GOD in Nigeria that is Shaking the whole Earth with HIS POWER, Greatness, Wonders, Miracles and Glory.

Cancer, kidney , livers , hearts and so on are being changed and rectified by the GOD of CHOSEN on Daily basis.

Anyone close to the legend manager should admonish him to connect to the GOD of CHOSEN.
It is a moimoi matter.

Cancer that we deal with on a daily on NSPPD...it's the least sef.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Honestey: 4:56pm On Jan 11
It's a scary situation to know you have limited number of time left to live. Remain strong man
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by epainos: 4:58pm On Jan 11
The reality of life is deep. Imagine knowing one has 1 year or less to live. Not funny.

When you really understand that life is not forever here in earth, you will start minding your business.

And when you realise that food is the most important factor to achieve good health, you will take engaging in organic gardening very serious. Many want to build houses and then cement the floor. They don't even think of gardening. Almost everyone don't think about it.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Sprints3: 4:59pm On Jan 11
Cancer is a terminal disease... You don't have a year and half to live... The moment he was placed in that devilish magnetic device called chemotherapy na that day death start... If he stops it now it will hasten it... There are natural herbs and therapy that would help rather than chemo... Make I keep quiet... I know people his age living with cancer and they are fine..
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by buttlover(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11
They should bring him down here let me try my local medicine on him
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by fergie001: 5:05pm On Jan 11
Cajal:

Also
Tito Valentino Spain
Yeaaaaa... Men don go sha
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Dexy4yah(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11
cry
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Christlike01: 5:08pm On Jan 11
This is the kind of situation in which Jehovah likes to come in and manifest His power ! It is never over until God says so ! May Jehovah, God of Abraham,God of Isaac and God of Jacob,the Mighty one of Israel heal you,Sven -Goran Erickson and others who may be in your situation.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Dexy4yah(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11
May God deliver your lost soul
Elemosho478:
grin

there's no God. grin

Your God will rather watch people masturbate than to cure anyone.

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Larrydeko2987: 5:21pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.

Hope you are not talking about the same CHOSEN that is selling jackets for members as bulletproof, while he is using police to secure himself on pulpit.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Streetmovement(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11
Wotoporiously cool speaking

At some point dead won't scare you anymore.

Sven, you will be remembered for many things but especially for your bravery towards the end.

Stay strong cool
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by tnerro1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11
Just relocate to ur village, sit under a tree with ur shirt off and take some fresh bottles of palm wine and remember the moments that made you smile, that’s the best way to go bro.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by theamazonguru(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:

Dear Lord, take our most famous Chicago boy here, put him in the illness capacity of Sven and then put his life on countdown; so that we can all happily help him to Countdown his life.......

God no be man.
God does not think as many does.

Whoever you are referring to @ the bolded, this statement is highly insensitive.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by OMBIIGA: 5:30pm On Jan 11
Erico !! Don't give up on God, lean on him. Miracles do happen.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Kingdemu: 5:32pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:
Chaiii........Just lasweek, we list Sir Shangallo.

Yesterday, we Lost an Ikorodu Globus banker to Depression due to economy.

And now Sir Errikson is on count down.......

Bringback Sven, Sven still mean alot to me.

Modified: For some of those Mofos that are quoting me to Cap Opata upandan this thread, I only said "Chicago boy".Some of una mofo begin refer to somebody Uncle, father,brother breadwinner.......One other ugly mofo even begin call president name unto say I mention Chicago boy.... cheesy grin.......you funny sha
You remind me of that twitter influencer who was wishing BAT death but didn't live to see elections.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by popsyleo1: 5:37pm On Jan 11
May God remember you. Amen
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by luckingto50: 5:41pm On Jan 11
Na Yoruba turn to occupy the whole positions like the way previous administration handle appointments. Some people always making mockery of Igbos of claiming to build Lagos, 'yes' they build Lagos. If you think Igbos did not contribute to building of Lagos then tell Federal Government to open their seaport and see how Lagos GDP crash.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Kukutente23: 5:47pm On Jan 11
EmperorCaesar:

Your fellow Obidient wont call this a hateful comment...See what u are wishing on a man that doesnt even know u

They will say you are a lover of the country

I have always wonder if Obidents are human

Your lots are the least intelligent entity around, you are lower than every knonw animals
Some silly agbadorians carried Jonathan's coffin

One even wrote Peter Obi's obituary just last year

APC have always proven to always give what they can't take
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Verbtips(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11
[quote author=Politicstoday post=127885863]Cancer is the most deadly disease
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by azpekuliar: 6:09pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.

Comedian TB Josuha
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Verbtips(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11
Amioejdn:
:
una don start
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by LeanonGOD(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11
The Joy of the Lord is your strength. You are covered with the Precious Blood of the LAMB.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Enemyofpeace: 6:48pm On Jan 11
75 already. You're already on borrowed time now.
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Elemosho478: 6:57pm On Jan 11
Dexy4yah:
May God deliver your lost soul

God doesn't exist lol
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by pikechukwu6(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11
Divine healing Sir...God has the final say. Unlike one country that suicide is like 5 & 6. cry cry cry
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by MrJames007: 7:21pm On Jan 11
fergie001:
Reminds me of Bruno Metsu....

Our thoughts remain with Sven.....

You and who
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by okoroemeka(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11
Righteousness2:

It is a moimoi matter.
so you have a special God made exclusively for you and chosen members and if this your God is so powerful,omnipotent and omnipresence,why is disease,poverty,disasters ravaging Nigeria?cancer is a whitemans disease because of their Gene, lifestyles or environment ,it is common whiteman disease ,and pls remember that cancer is a terminal disease and no amount of prayer,fasting,deliverence and jumping inside gutter will rescue this man,if you like carry him to amuwo odofin and all of you pray and dance for one year nothing will change the sad fact that the man is a dead man walking
Re: "I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Jan 11
Turn to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or / New Nigeria Football Kit From Nike - How Would You Rate This? (Photos) / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.