Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why You Are Not Ready For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Are Not Ready For A Relationship (208 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Ready For A Relationship by ojoshu(m): 10:52am On Jan 11
If you know yourself and know that you're not ready or not willing to be in a relationship then why be in one? Yes, maybe you like a person a lot, but if you can't give the relationship 100% or you don't feel as though a relationship is possible right now, then you owe it to yourself — and others — to not get involved.

You're not alone if you want to be single.

Your reasons for not wanting to be in a relationship — no matter what they are — are valid, so you can honor them by listening to your gut and skipping the dating game for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPFZeTL6_U
Re: Why You Are Not Ready For A Relationship by Demigod22: 2:51pm On Jan 11
This is the best time to enjoy my life as bachelor. No emotional blackmail, relationship drama, unnecessary provoke and all that. Just want to be selfish with my inner peace.

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End�� / I Need Twitter Acc / Francophone Africa Is Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.