Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! (1558 Views)

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 7:31pm On Jan 13
FxMasterz:

What are Ahad and Taoheed?
Allah calls himself Ahad in the Qur'an stolen from the Jewish Shema Echad meaning "Unity" or "One Of..". This makes sense in the light of the Trinity of the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit being ONE. Unfortunately, no muslim can explain why he uses Ahad for God rather than Waheed (ONE).

The most fundamental doctrine in Islam is called Taoheed is also similar. It means UNIFICATION. Muslim want to redefine Taoheed as ONENESS of God, but it isn't. Taoheed is Unification.

Therefore, I ask them:

Is Allah is just one out of many gods!?
And
Is Allah is just a group name for unified gods!?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 7:50pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

Allah calls himself Ahad in the Qur'an stolen from the Jewish Shema Echad meaning "Unity" or "One Of..". This makes sense in the light of the Trinity of the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit being ONE. Unfortunately, no muslim can explain why he uses Ahad for God rather than Waheed (ONE).

The most fundamental doctrine in Islam is called Taoheed is also similar. It means UNIFICATION. Muslim want to redefine Taoheed as ONENESS of God, but it isn't. Taoheed is Unification.

Therefore, I ask them:

And

So, there are so many disjointed facts they're unable to explain about their god?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:36pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

Your prophet copied the Jews:
Echad (אֶחָד) means one-ness (unity) in the Jewish religion (Shema Yisrael). This makes proper sense in the Light of the Trinity (the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit).
Unfortunately, it doesn't make an iota of sense in Islam.

My questions are not new to you. I have to repeat and repeat and repeat questions while you try your best to avoid answering them.
Again :
Please respond to your Strawman Argument. It seems that since you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

No true Christian Ever define Trinity as three Gods or partnership with God. No Christian has more than ONE SINGLE God.

Tell me and don't dodge the question as usual
1. What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
2. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

It is you Muslims who have a UNIFIED Deity you call Allah.

Is the meaning of Ahad (أحد) not "One of..." or "One out of.."?

Is Taoheed (توحيد) not "Unification" or "Unity" or "Unify"?

How many idols used to be inside the Kaaba? Can you prove that they are not the one unified under the umbrella name "Allah"?

You still refuse to respond:
Did Mohammed truely went out heaven on the Al-Barak or it was a vision /dream?

Grow some balls and answer my questions sir!

No Sir. You are chasing shadows
You are the one setting your Strawman question.

We are proving that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses referred to Himself as I", "ME", "MYSELF" " rather than WE, US and OURSELVES as in the case of Allah.

And I had pointed out to you that even if the God of the Bible call Himselve with the Term WE, US, etc, it makes sense in the Light of the Trinity!

I put it to you that your questions in the subject of this thread have been adequately answered. You hide your disappointment by bringing other questions in a garrulous manner. If you disagree concisely tell how you haven't been answered and don't cover by diverting your topic.

Have you bothered to find a hebrew language expert to disprove my submissions? Maybe not as you know and see the truth clearly but rather feign a denial.

Why don't you revisit your old threads on these to continue or start new ones separately?

No you rather play your confusion card in attempt to hide your actual state? No I don't have time for such indiscipline and implore you to keep me and my family in faith out of your mentions. You can toy with your time but that given us are precious and cannot be wasted.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 9:38pm On Jan 13
FxMasterz:

So, there are so many disjointed facts they're unable to explain about their god?
Exactly.
They have told themselves lies to think that Ahad mean ONE and Taoheed mean ONENESS that the reality eludes then completely.

Without Lies, Islam dies
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Somebody987(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

Your prophet copied the Jews:
Echad (אֶחָד) means one-ness (unity) in the Jewish religion (Shema Yisrael). This makes proper sense in the Light of the Trinity (the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit).
Unfortunately, it doesn't make an iota of sense in Islam.

My questions are not new to you. I have to repeat and repeat and repeat questions while you try your best to avoid answering them.
Again :
Please respond to your Strawman Argument. It seems that since you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

No true Christian Ever define Trinity as three Gods or partnership with God. No Christian has more than ONE SINGLE God.

1. What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
2. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

How many idols used to be inside the Kaaba? Can you prove that they are not the one unified under the umbrella name "Allah"?

Grow some balls and answer my questions sir!

No Sir. You are chasing shadows
You are the one setting your Strawman question.

We are proving that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses referred to Himself as I", "ME", "MYSELF" " rather than WE, US and OURSELVES as in the case of Allah.

And I had pointed out to you that even if the God of the Bible call Himselve with the Term WE, US, etc, it makes sense in the Light of the Trinity!

Remember guys, you're fighting over the greatest being to ever exist. Look how stupid and childish you look. Such a great being should be so visible... right? But nah, somehow we have a million year old Bible/Quran as the latest album this great being every dropped.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 10:03pm On Jan 13
Ohyoudidnt:

I put it to you that your questions in the subject of this thread have been adequately answered. You hide your disappointment by bringing other questions in a garrulous manner. If you disagree concisely tell how you haven't been answered and don't cover by diverting your topic.

Have you bothered to find a hebrew language expert to disprove my submissions? Maybe not as you know and see the truth clearly but rather feign a denial.

Why don't you revisit your old threads on these to continue or start new ones separately?

No you rather play your confusion card in attempt to hide your actual state? No I don't have time for such indiscipline and implore you to keep me and my family in faith out of your mentions. You can toy with your time but that given us are precious and cannot be wasted.
Can you show me where you answered the questions : for you've been dodging the questions as far as I can remember.

To show you your Escapist strategy:

1. The main subject of this thread is the fact that Allah cannot be the "YOUR LORD" according to Qur'an 17:8

You did not have any argument against this: did you.

2. You changed to subject to Trinity because it is impossible to justify your answer to explain the discrepancy in logic of Qur'an 17:8.

since you change the subject to Trinity AND you were creating a Strawman argument, I asked you:
What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
(You will help me well by quoting verses where Allah defined what the trinity is)

I guess you will respond to the question next year.
(You will help me well by quoting verses where Allah defined what the trinity is)

3. The you changed the topic again to majestic plural of the name of God when I reiterated that

In the Bible both the old and New testament, God usually use the pronoun "I" or "ME" or "MYSELF" unlike in the Quran.

To deal with these, I asked you repeatedly

a. What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
b. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

These questions were to address your Trinity Strawman
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 10:19pm On Jan 13
Somebody987:

Remember guys, you're fighting over the greatest being to ever exist. Look how stupid and childish you look. Such a great being should be so visible... right? But nah, somehow we have a million year old Bible/Quran as the latest album this great being every dropped.
I didn't know that you are so wise like this.

"If God was made of atoms of Krypton and Silicon" and he is bigger than the biggest known star in the universe UY Scuti : will you not claim that God came to being with the big bang and thus a product of the Universe!?

It doesn't dawn on you that "if God was to exist" and He is the Creator of the Universe, He cannot then be made of matter!? It seems you do not understand that, If God created the laws of Physics and Chemistry, He can not be subject to it!?

You seem not to know that "If God was to exist", our total universe and physical dimensions would be inside Him!?

If there is no intelligence above matter, tell me how chemical reactions can develop consciousness?

I stopped debating the stupidity called atheism from people who are their own gods: who think they know while they are simply gullible stupid.

Tell me how it is possible for a computer to produce itself given every element of its individual component in their right proportion and a trillion years of varying temperatures and pressures : and you think that living beings can self exist!?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:14am On Jan 14
TenQ:

Can you show me where you answered the questions : for you've been dodging the questions as far as I can remember.

To show you your Escapist strategy:

1. The main subject of this thread is the fact that Allah cannot be the "YOUR LORD" according to Qur'an 17:8

You did not have any argument against this: did you.

2. You changed to subject to Trinity because it is impossible to justify your answer to explain the discrepancy in logic of Qur'an 17:8.

since you change the subject to Trinity AND you were creating a Strawman argument, I asked you:
What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?

I guess you will respond to the question next year.

3. The you changed the topic again to majestic plural of the name of God when I reiterated that

In the Bible both the old and New testament, God usually use the pronoun "I" or "ME" or "MYSELF" unlike in the Quran.

To deal with these, I asked you repeatedly

a. What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
b. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

These questions were to address your Trinity Strawman

Ohyoudidnt:

The usual short thinking and limitations in translations by renowned expert critic of Islam.

By using the pronoun "your" to refer to Himself as "your Lord," Allah establishes a personal connection with believers.

This creates an intimate relationship between Allah and His servants, emphasizing His care and concern for their well-being. It reminds believers that Allah is not a distant deity but a compassionate Creator who is interested and invested in their affairs. It highlights the exclusive relationship between Allah and His followers, underscoring the unique bond between them.

We shall return" signifies Allah's power and authority. This plural form, known as the royal "We," is employed to express greatness, majesty, and sovereignty.

Is this your reply?

Is there anything that depreciates this Qur'an verse (modified)
Qur'an 17:8
It may be that WE your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

Is this not perfectly clear in message?
Allah has used "WE" and "YOUR" is there no difference both in English and in Arabic?

Ohyoudidnt:

Are you familiar with the Majestic and royal plural used in reference to the almighty? Is it used in your Biblical scripture? Does it confuse you in the scripture?

Joining your thread following another's earlier response, I made contributions to answers outside your subject which you definitely encourage and decide to dwell on because you are unable to stay focussed and get distracted?

Is the following too not your reply?

TenQ:

In the Bible both the old and New testament, God usually use the pronoun "I" or "ME" or "MYSELF" unlike in the Quran. The only time God used the plural pronoun for Himself in the Bible is in Genesis 1:26 and this is understood by Christians to reference the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit in the creation of the universe!

God cannot become bigger by using Majestic or Royal plural for Himself as it changes NOTHING about His nature. An impostor may need to claim this to feel bigger.

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Somebody987(m): 12:27am On Jan 14
TenQ:

I didn't know that you are so wise like this.

"If God was made of atoms of Krypton and Silicon" and he is bigger than the biggest known star in the universe UY Scuti : will you not claim that God came to being with the big bang and thus a product of the Universe!?

It doesn't dawn on you that "if God was to exist" and He is the Creator of the Universe, He cannot then be made of matter!? It seems you do not understand that, If God created the laws of Physics and Chemistry, He can not be subject to it!?

You seem not to know that "If God was to exist", our total universe and physical dimensions would be inside Him!?

If there is no intelligence above matter, tell me how chemical reactions can develop consciousness?

I stopped debating the stupidity called atheism from people who are their own gods: who think they know while they are simply gullible stupid.

Tell me how it is possible for a computer to produce itself given every element of its individual component in their right proportion and a trillion years of varying temperatures and pressures : and you think that living beings can self exist!?

Chemical reactions do not develop consciousness. Consciousness is a complex phenomenon that arises from the functioning of the brain and nervous system in living beings. While consciousness is not fully understood, it is considered an emergent property of highly organized and complex biological systems.

Atheism is not a belief in one's own god or claiming to know everything. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a god or gods due to insufficient evidence or rational justification.

The ability of a computer to produce itself is not comparable to the self-existence of living beings. Computers are designed and manufactured by intelligent beings using predetermined processes and materials. Living beings, on the other hand, are the result of natural processes such as evolution, where complex organisms have emerged over billions of years through gradual changes and adaptations.

"Me and you are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

There are 3 types of religious believers

1. The wealthy who just hangs onto their faith to look good and get accepted

2. The donkeys who believe that shit, and will distort facts to fit into their conclusion. Look up The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy.

3. The poor who needs something to feel good about, be it "I'm going to heaven after this shit" or "that bastard politician is burning in hell". The thing that makes me sad is, none is that is going to happen, the history of people dying and passing on without ever being brought to justice in the hopes that God'll treat them is pathetic and sad at best.

Can I ask you something? Do you remember the time before you existed? No, not your time as a 1 year old. No, not the time when you were in the womb. Do you remember EXISTING? Probably not. That's what death is like. You're not around to bitch about how that politician wasn't brought to justice. Nope, you don't exist.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 6:38am On Jan 14
TenQ:

Exactly.
They have told themselves lies to think that Ahad mean ONE and Taoheed mean ONENESS that the reality eludes then completely.

Without Lies, Islam dies

Hmm.

The lies have now become their truth. I see.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 9:11am On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Hmm.

The lies have now become their truth. I see.
Only on the anvil of Truth can the captives of Islam be set free. Unfori, they will prefer that Christians keep quiet and not speak of the flaws and deceptions in Islam
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 9:40am On Jan 14
Somebody987:

Chemical reactions do not develop consciousness. Consciousness is a complex phenomenon that arises from the functioning of the brain and nervous system in living beings. While consciousness is not fully understood, it is considered an emergent property of highly organized and complex biological systems.

You forget that the brain is just chemicals and the nervous system chemicals.
You are just simply saying that consciousness has is an emergent property of chemical reaction of atoms
SMH

Somebody987:

Atheism is not a belief in one's own god or claiming to know everything. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a god or gods due to insufficient evidence or rational justification.

Very stupid and illogical definition of Atheism you've been tricked into believing.
Only less intelligent beings can truly lack a belief in the concept of a Deity Eg. It is true that a dog or cat or baby or an slowpoke can lack a belief in God or Creator. Why!?
Because they can't comprehend it even when you try to explain to them the idea or concept of God

Atheism is a CHOICE to reject the reality of a Creator or Deity or Any Spirit Being!

Can a baby be called an Atheist!?
Can any Animal be called an Atheist!?
Can an insane person be called an Atheist!?

Then Atheism is a CHOICE!

Somebody987:

The ability of a computer to produce itself is not comparable to the self-existence of living beings. Computers are designed and manufactured by intelligent beings using predetermined processes and materials. Living beings, on the other hand, are the result of natural processes such as evolution, where complex organisms have emerged over billions of years through gradual changes and adaptations.

The concept of a biological being producing itself is even far much more impossible.
Why?
A biological being is CONSCIOUS while a computer is NOT.
A Biological Being seeks for its own sustaining Energy by itself, a computer cannot.
You seem not to know that just as a computer, every biological Being is PROGRAMMED (This is the non physical component of their makeup)

Speaking about evolution, do atoms evolve?
Do molecules evolve?
Why would some chemicals reagents start evolving? For what purpose?

Free yourself from the dumbness of Atheism. It leads you nowhere!

Somebody987:

"Me and you are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

There are 3 types of religious believers

1. The wealthy who just hangs onto their faith to look good and get accepted

2. The donkeys who believe that shit, and will distort facts to fit into their conclusion. Look up The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy.

3. The poor who needs something to feel good about, be it "I'm going to heaven after this shit" or "that bastard politician is burning in hell". The thing that makes me sad is, none is that is going to happen, the history of people dying and passing on without ever being brought to justice in the hopes that God'll treat them is pathetic and sad at best.

I was NEVER an Atheist and I will never be one.
The only TRUE Atheist is one who knows beyond any iota of Doubt the Creator BUT chooses TO REBEL against Him and be INDEPENDENT from Him.

The rest of you are infected individuals!

Somebody987:

Can I ask you something? Do you remember the time before you existed? No, not your time as a 1 year old. No, not the time when you were in the womb. Do you remember EXISTING? Probably not. That's what death is like. You're not around to bitch about how that politician wasn't brought to justice. Nope, you don't exist.

How can anyone remember the time before he existed. Is this not a fallacy?
What if you open your eyes in DEATH and you realizer that you are Still ALIVE!?

Like I said:
Atheists are not worth my time: it's THEIR CHOICE and CUP OF TEA!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 9:44am On Jan 14
TenQ:

Only on the anvil of Truth can the captives of Islam be set free. Unfori, they will prefer that Christians keep quiet and not speak of the flaws and deceptions in Islam

But we can't keep quiet. We love them and cannot watch them go to hell.

Even a Muslim in hell would blame his Christian neighbor for not telling him the truth. But while here on earth, the take you as enemy for attempting to deliver them from the fire.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 9:59am On Jan 14
Ohyoudidnt:

Is this your reply?

Is there anything that depreciates this Qur'an verse (modified)
It may be that WE your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

Is this not perfectly clear in message?
Allah has used "WE" and "YOUR" is there no difference both in English and in Arabic?

Joining your thread following another's earlier response, I made contributions to answers outside your subject which you definitely encourage and decide to dwell on because you are unable to stay focussed and get distracted?

Is the following too not your reply?

I will take this to mean that you are not willing to answer my questions on this thread. Because the argument wasn't about majestic plural (but you insist this is what you want to dwell upon).
Firstly, The argument is about the fact that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob seldom call Himself by WE or US or OURSELF with unlike Allah in the Qur'an.
Secondly, YOUR cannot be MY either in Arabic or English.

But since you insist, Using the same logic of your majestic plural of Allah: these two verses below should be perfectly correct

Qur'an 21:57
And, by Allah, I shall circumvent your OUR idols after ye have gone away and turned your backs.

Qur'an 71:23
And said: 'Do not abandon your OUR gods, and do not abandon Wadda or Suwa', or Yaghuth, Ya'uq or Nasr.'

Please don't complain about these verse o. It's the rule you want us to adopt, so let's be consistent!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 10:03am On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Even a Muslim in hell would blame his Christian neighbor for not telling him the truth. But while here on earth, the take you as enemy for attempting to deliver them from the fire.
Exactly!
We should keep on pushing. We never know when their conviction would lead them to repentance.
Islam is a spirit and that is why they behave alike.

This also make me appreciate the fact that I was blessed enough to know Christ.

Indeed by His Grace we are saved..
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 10:48am On Jan 14
TenQ:

Exactly!
We should keep on pushing. We never know when their conviction would lead them to repentance.
Islam is a spirit and that is why they behave alike.

This also make me appreciate the fact that I was blessed enough to know Christ.

Indeed by His Grace we are saved..

Truly, Islam is a spirit. The adherents love same things and behave same way.

We appreciate God for showing us His love through His Son Jesus Christ.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 1:14pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Truly, Islam is a spirit. The adherents love same things and behave same way.

We appreciate God for showing us His love through His Son Jesus Christ.
More of Christ's Grace, Blessings and Favour to you this new year.
And may you be fruitful and productive all year round in Christ's mighty name.

We shall continue to reach out to them!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 2:38pm On Jan 14
TenQ:

More of Christ's Grace, Blessings and Favour to you this new year.
And may you be fruitful and productive all year round in Christ's mighty name.

We shall continue to reach out to them!
Amen.

May the Lord reward you abundant for this labour of love. More grace and fresh oil in Jesus name.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:14pm On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Amen.

May the Lord reward you abundant for this labour of love. More grace and fresh oil in Jesus name.
Amen!
Have a beautiful week ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Almunjid(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31
TenQ:
Are you annoyed that you can't answer simple questions about Qur'an 17:8!?

Who is this "their Lord" of the Jews: Is it Allah?

Unfortunately, Allah and your prophet seem to disagree with you with respect to us Christians

1. Allah says that Christians (the same one who believed in Trinity at the time of Mohammed) would go to paradise

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

2. Secondly, just as in Qur'an 17:8, who is the "Their Lord" in Qur'an 2:26?

Allah in the Qur'an spoke of the Lord of the Jews, the Lord of the Christians, the Lord of the Sabians and the Lord of whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, as going to have their reward presumably in paradise.

3. Thirdly: In Qur'an 17:8, who is the Lord of the Jews for obviously if it is Allah then Qur'an 17:8 should be written as

Stop deceiving urself. Allah is the same as Jehovah the God of Abraham, Moses and other prophets. That's why Islam, Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahamic religion.

Allah used "I", "We" and "Ur Lord" interchangeably in the Quran.
Allah says in the Quran:
In the Torah We prescribed for them a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, an equal wound for a wound: if anyone forgoes this out of charity, it will serve as atonement for his bad deeds. Those who do not judge according to what God has revealed are doing grave wrong. [Quran 5:45, Abdul Haleem Translation]

Allah described Himself as:
"The Lord of Moses and Aaron". [Quran 7:122]

He also referred to Abraham as His faithful and obedient servant:

And remember Our Servants, Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaque (Isaac), and Ya'qub (Jacob), (all) owners of strength (in worshipping Us) and (also) of religious understanding. [Quran 38:45]

Surely Ibrahim (Abraham) was an exemplar, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists. [Quran 16:120]

Then We revealed to you (Muhammad): Follow the faith of Ibrahim (Abraham), the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists. [Quran 16:123]

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by hayzedibd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01
FxMasterz:

.....imagine , May Allah guide you to the right path, the path of jesus(PBUH)
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by NairaLTQ: 5:00pm On Feb 02
I am so sorry I've not been able to respond to this. There was a particular post that earned me almost three days of ban by the Nairaland spambots

Almunjid:

Stop deceiving urself. Allah is the same as Jehovah the God of Abraham, Moses and other prophets. That's why Islam, Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahamic religion.

Allah used "I", "We" and "Ur Lord" interchangeably in the Quran.
Allah says in the Quran:
In the Torah We prescribed for them a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, an equal wound for a wound: if anyone forgoes this out of charity, it will serve as atonement for his bad deeds. Those who do not judge according to what God has revealed are doing grave wrong. [Quran 5:45, Abdul Haleem Translation]

Allah described Himself as:
"The Lord of Moses and Aaron". [Quran 7:122]

He also referred to Abraham as His faithful and obedient servant:

And remember Our Servants, Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaque (Isaac), and Ya'qub (Jacob), (all) owners of strength (in worshipping Us) and (also) of religious understanding. [Quran 38:45]

Surely Ibrahim (Abraham) was an exemplar, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists. [Quran 16:120]

Then We revealed to you (Muhammad): Follow the faith of Ibrahim (Abraham), the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists. [Quran 16:123]

Shalom!
Anyone can claim anything and it doesn't make it valid sir!
If I call myself the President of Nigeria, does it make it true and valid?
If Allah calls himself the God of Abraham, and Moses and Yahaya, it doesnt make it true because none of these people were on earth to prove or disprove it.

We all know that Allah was worshipped by the pre-islamic Arabs as their God and you will agree with me that Abdullah, the father of your prophet was not a believer yet his name mean "Servant of Allah". So, how can the Allah of Mohammed be the same God of Abraham?

The name of the God of Moses, David, Zachariah, Mary, Yahaya etc is Yahweh (YHWH).
Is Allah YHWH?
Do you Muslims worship Yahweh? ,
How come none of the 99 names of Allah is Yahweh?

The character of Yahweh in the Scripture of the Jews and Christians is completely different in nature from the Allah of Muhammad.

Can you please answer this Question:
Is Allah a Spirit?

Note: Yahweh is a Spirit!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by NairaLTQ: 5:06pm On Feb 02
hayzedibd:

.....imagine , May Allah guide you to the right path, the path of jesus(PBUH)
Unfortunately, the Taqiyya of Islam has blinded you to the Truth of the Messiah!
His purpose was to make you Qualified to enter paradise because not one single human being is qualified because we have the nature of sin (just like a pig has the nature of filth).

If only you can ask questions and think with the brain that God has given you with prayers to the Creator of the Heavens and that earth, He will have mercy on your soul.

As of now, what Allah himself guarantee you in the Quran is Hell fire!

I mean well for you sir!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Almunjid(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03
NairaLTQ:
I am so sorry I've not been able to respond to this. There was a particular post that earned me almost three days of ban by the Nairaland spambots

Anyone can claim anything and it doesn't make it valid sir!
If I call myself the President of Nigeria, does it make it true and valid?
If Allah calls himself the God of Abraham, and Moses and Yahaya, it doesnt make it true because none of these people were on earth to prove or disprove it.

We all know that Allah was worshipped by the pre-islamic Arabs as their God and you will agree with me that Abdullah, the father of your prophet was not a believer yet his name mean "Servant of Allah". So, how can the Allah of Mohammed be the same God of Abraham?

The name of the God of Moses, David, Zachariah, Mary, Yahaya etc is Yahweh (YHWH).
Is Allah YHWH?
Do you Muslims worship Yahweh? ,
How come none of the 99 names of Allah is Yahweh?

The character of Yahweh in the Scripture of the Jews and Christians is completely different in nature from the Allah of Muhammad.

Can you please answer this Question:
Is Allah a Spirit?

Note: Yahweh is a Spirit!

K. Jesus did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramaic. What is the word for "God" in Aramaic? And how do u say "My God! My God!!" in Aramaic.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by NairaLTQ: 9:53pm On Feb 03
Almunjid:

K. Jesus did not speak Hebrew, he spoke Aramaic. What is the word for "God" in Aramaic? And how do u say "My God! My God!!" in Aramaic.
What is your evidence that Jesus did not speak Hebrew but Aramaic?
Because Jesus spoke both Hebrew and Aramaic (I can prove it if you want)
But, can you prove your claim : Or, Is this another conjecture from you?

God is a TITLE (like President or Chairman) and not a name or Identity (Like Joe Biden or Ahmed Tinubu). Is the name of your Allah God!?

So, the title God in Aramaic or Hebrew or Arabic is Eloah, Elohim, Allah, etc. It means DEITY!

What is the name of the "Allah" of the Jews?
Yahweh!
What is the name of the "Allah" of the Christians ?
Yahweh!
What is the name of the "Allah" of the Muslims?
Allah

I ask you again :
Is Allah a Spirit?

Note : Yahweh is a Spirit!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Almunjid(m): 8:02am On Feb 04
NairaLTQ:

Because Jesus spoke both Hebrew and Aramaic (I can prove it if you want)
But, can you prove your claim : Or, Is this another conjecture from you?

God is a TITLE (like President or Chairman) and not a name or Identity (Like Joe Biden or Ahmed Tinubu). Is the name of your Allah God!?

So, the title God in Aramaic or Hebrew or Arabic is Eloah, Elohim, Allah, etc. It means DEITY!

What is the name of the "Allah" of the Jews?
Yahweh!
What is the name of the "Allah" of the Christians ?
Yahweh!
What is the name of the "Allah" of the Muslims?
Allah

I ask you again :
Is Allah a Spirit?

Note : Yahweh is a Spirit!
You're wrong. The Aramaic word for "God" is Alaha or Elah which is similar to the Arabic "Allah" and Hebrew word for God Eloah/Elohim. See the word "Allah" in Wikipedia.

Just before Jesus died, He cried out in "Aramaic" as mentioned in the book of Matthew:
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46)

In Hebrew, the saying would be " אֵלִי אֵלִי, לָמָה עֲזַבְתָּנִי‎" (ēlī ēlī, lāmā 'azabtānī in Biblical Hebrew, eli eli lama azavtani in Modern Hebrew pronunciation), while the Syriac-Aramaic phrase according to the Peshitta would be Syriac: ܐܝܠܝ ܐܝܠܝ ܠܡܐ ܫܒܩܬܢܝ, romanized: Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? (Matthew 27:46)

As u know, the Arabic word for God Almighty is Allah, "My God, My God" in Arabic is ilahi, ilahi. So Matthew 27:46 in Arabic would read: إلهي، إلهي لما تركتني. Romanized: ilahi, ilahi lima "taraqtani". Sounds similar right? That's because Arab and Jews are Family (through Abraham, Arab decended from Ishmael while Jews descended from Isaac), they share similar language and culture.

Allah says concerning Jews and Arabs and Abrahamic religion:
Verily, this nation (or People) of yours is one nation and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me" (Quran 21:92).
Arabs and Jews are one, they share same God (Yahweh), those among Arabs worshipping or bowing to other gods (i.e idols beside Yahweh) do so as a result of them being misguided and astray from the right path.

It is a misconception that Arabs worshipped an idol called "Allah". Arabs were family of Prophet Abraham who worshipped only one God (Allah or Yahweh). The religion and way of Abraham was corrupted later, leading to most Arabs worshipping idol as a way to convey their prayers to the supreme being (Yahweh) who as no image or idol through idols of people and saints (little gods) they believe can take their prayers to the most high God (The God of Abraham). That made them to start worshipping Baal, Laat, Huzzah, Manat etc. As mentioned in Quran.
Allah says:
Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators (Allah/Yahweh). Allah/Yahweh, your Lord and the Lord of your forefathers (Abraham, Noah etc)? (Quran 37:125)
Contrary to ur believe, this verse shows that Arabs were not worshipping Allah/Yahweh directly, but idols like Baal and other idols in place of Allah/Yahweh. They called these idols as their "A'liha" (their gods or deities)

The Arab idolators who made images and idols for God (Yahweh) justified their actions.
Allah says:
And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (Allah) say: "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh (Yahweh the Most high God) ." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. (Qur'an 39:3)
The Arabs created their own gods, they worship and channel all their prayers to them, hoping that these "gods" will convey their prayers to the most high God (Yahweh), they believe their prayers cannot reach Yahweh except through intermediaries (small gods such as Baal, Laat etc).

Let me cite an example for u. Some Christians (especially Roman Catholics) which I'm sure not one of them, worship God through the image or idols of Jesus and his mother marry as deities as a way to reach out or communicate with Yahweh (The most high God). That was how many Arabs deviated from the old religion taught by Abraham and started worshipping idols.
Catholics have deviated from the teachings of the Bible that prohibits bowing for images of any god.
The Bible says:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me... (Exodus 20:4-5)

This deviation is as a result of the Roman cultural practices and influence on Christianity, they changed Sabbath day to Sunday (the day they worship their Sun god), Christmas to December etc. In many Years to come, if care is not taken, Majority of Christians will be like the Arabs, they'll be worshipping Yahweh through image of Jesus and His mother and if u asked they'll say, just like the Arabs say: "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Yahweh". Now can we say that Yahweh or Elohim or Alaha are idols worshipped by Christians? Same thing applicable to Allah, Allah is Yahweh, is teachings got interpolated and Arabs started worshipping idols. They filled the Kaaba (house of God) with their own created idols (graven images used in place of the Yahweh the God of Abraham).

Who is "Yahweh" in Islam?
It's true that there are 99 names of Allah mentioned in the Quran. The misconception is that the names of Allah are not restricted to 99 only. It only means there are 99 names of Allah captured in the Qur'an, but there are other names of Allah not mentioned in the Qur'an.
In addition, there's a hidden name of God in the Qur'an as discovered by the Sufists (Muslim mystics and ascetics) in the following Verses of the Qur'an chapter 59 verses 22-24:

22. "He" is Allah. There is no god but "He", the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful.

23. He is Allah; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to Allah, beyond what they associate.

24. He is Allah; the Creator, the Maker, the Designer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.

Allah also says:
Say He is Allah the one... Quran 112:1

The Romanized version of the text of the first sentence of verse 22 is: Huwah Allah(u) ladhi la ilaha illa Huwah. Meaning:
"He" is Allah. There is no god but "He"

The name as seen Above is "Huwah" (or Hovah). The name was translated as "He" a pronoun used in place of Allah.
In Arabic, to call on God with this name, u need to add a prefix of "Ya" (or 'Je') to it, Allah becames "Ya-Allah" and Huwah becomes Ya-Huwah ( Jehovah, Yahweh as u may call it). In the case on Jehovah, Y in "Ya-Huwah" is replaced with "J" and "W" changed to V in some tribes. This is unknown to most Muslims.
The above verse: "He" (Huwah) is Allah. There is no god but "He" (Huwah). It's like saying: "Yahweh" is Allah, There is no god but "Yahweh". Similarly, Quran Chapter 112 verse 1: Qul "Huwah" Allah(u) A'had... Meaning, Say, He's Allah, the One (and only true God).
Same as saying; Say, Yahweh is Allah The one (and only true God). Suprise? grin That's because we're both following the same religion. But we think we're worshipping different God's. That's why Islam Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahamic religion (they're all from the same source; from Yahweh, Allah, Elohim and Alaha).

So, if u say Jehovah or Yahweh, most Muslims may think it's another God you're talking about, which is not true. This is as a result of language barrier and lack of proper understanding of the Scripture (Qur'an).

Ali, one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad also called on God (Allah) as Yahweh and Prophet recommended it saying that it's the greatest name of Allah:
According a tradition (Hadith) by the Shia Muslims, Imam Amir-ul-Mo'mineen Ali (p.b.u.h.) says: On the night before the battle of Badr I saw 'Khidr' (pious man of God mentioned in Quran) in my dream. I asked him to teach me something with which I would defeat the enemies. He told me: 'Say: Ya-huwah ya mân la ilaha illa "Huwah". The next morning I told the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) what had happened, and he (p.b.u.h.) said: 'O Ali you have been taught the Greatest Name (of Allah) '. Thereafter, I repeatedly said the phrase in the battle of Badr.

Few Arabs during the time of Prophet Muhammad avoided worshipping idols. Prophet Muhammad's family are among the few families who still follow the religion of Abraham among the Quraysh tribe of Arab because of that they were made the custodians of Kaaba (baca), the House of God built by prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael.
The Bible says:
...As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength,
till each appears before God in Zion.

Prophet Muhammad before Islam worshipped God (Yahweh) based on the old teachings of Prophet Abraham. He usually fast and go to mountain to pray and meditate, it was one of those visits to mount Sinai that Angel Gabriel appeared to him and commanded him "to read" (iqrah) and he said to the Angel that he's not learned (can't read) (Quran 96:1) . A prophesy mentioned in the Bible that a holy Book shall be delivered to him him who is not learned and say to him "read":

The Bible says:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah 29:12 )

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are one religion. Any Muslim who worshipped another aside Yahweh mentioned in the Bible as gone astray. Our differences is that we worshipped Him in different ways. We're also divided as a result of man made doctrines and wrong interpretations of the word of God.
Jesus Christ said in the Bible:
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9)
Majority of Christians have gone astray, as mentioned in Quran (The opening chapter 1:7) but they (the Christians) do not know.
Allah says in the Quran:
...If only the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) had faith (in Allah and follow Islam), it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors ( i.e making unto themselves graven images and following doctrines made by men). (Quran 3:110)

Christians keep seeing Muslims as unbelievers, unknown to them that Islam is the continuation of Judaism and Christianity. Islam and Muslims also have their own challenges, the Jihad has been misinterpreted by some scholars, they used it to lure Young Muslims into terrorism. I believe all these challenges are as a result of "end time", they're bound to happen, if u don't cause it others will. The prophesy must be fulfilled.

I'll stop here. I took my time to explain things to u because u sound like a person who truly wants to know the truth different from what u believed to be the truth and I hope this write-up clarified some misconceptions about "Allah" to u. Please, don't keep this info to ur self. Share with others.
Prophet Muhammad said:
The best among us are those who learnt the word of God and teach it to others.

Shalom!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:58pm On Feb 04
Almunjid:

You're wrong. The Aramaic word for "God" is Alaha or Elah which is similar to the Arabic "Allah" and Hebrew word for God Eloah/Elohim. See the word "Allah" in Wikipedia.

I wasn't wrong.
You have forgotten that Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic are all semitic languages.
I have not denied that Allah, Eloah, Elohim or even Elah does not mean DEITY or God: not as the name BUT a description of the Title. When anyone says the word God, we know what they mean BUT the question is WHICH Deity or which God?

The God of the Buddhist is different from the God of the Muslims

Almunjid:

Just before Jesus died, He cried out in "Aramaic" as mentioned in the book of Matthew:
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46)

In Hebrew, the saying would be " אֵלִי אֵלִי, לָמָה עֲזַבְתָּנִי‎" (ēlī ēlī, lāmā 'azabtānī in Biblical Hebrew, eli eli lama azavtani in Modern Hebrew pronunciation), while the Syriac-Aramaic phrase according to the Peshitta would be Syriac: ܐܝܠܝ ܐܝܠܝ ܠܡܐ ܫܒܩܬܢܝ, romanized: Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? (Matthew 27:46)

As u know, the Arabic word for God Almighty is Allah, "My God, My God" in Arabic is ilahi, ilahi. So Matthew 27:46 in Arabic would read: إلهي، إلهي لما تركتني. Romanized: ilahi, ilahi lima "taraqtani". Sounds similar right? That's because Arab and Jews are Family (through Abraham, Arab decended from Ishmael while Jews descended from Isaac), they share similar language and culture.

I said Jesus spoke both Hebrew and Aramaic!

Here Jesus usually go to the synagogue to READ the scripture written in Hebrew not Aramaic

Luk 4:16:
"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read."

The scripture is written in Hebrew sir and the language of worship of the Jews was in Hebrew!

Almunjid:

Allah says concerning Jews and Arabs and Abrahamic religion:
Verily, this nation (or People) of yours is one nation and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me" (Quran 21:92).
Arabs and Jews are one, they share same God (Yahweh), those among Arabs worshipping or bowing to other gods (i.e idols beside Yahweh) do so as a result of them being misguided and astray from the right path.

This is the claim from Allah and it is not necessarily true.
Why do you think Allah hates the Jew so much to the point of exterminating them against the promise of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who gave Israel an everlasting covenant! You seem not to know that!

I asked you:
Is Allah a Spirit because the God of the Jews and Christians is a Spirit!

What even is a spirit according to Islam?

Do you know the answer to both questions above?

Almunjid:

It is a misconception that Arabs worshipped an idol called "Allah". Arabs were family of Prophet Abraham who worshipped only one God (Allah or Yahweh). The religion and way of Abraham was corrupted later, leading to most Arabs worshipping idol as a way to convey their prayers to the supreme being (Yahweh) who as no image or idol through idols of people and saints (little gods) they believe can take their prayers to the most high God (The God of Abraham). That made them to start worshipping Baal, Laat, Huzzah, Manat etc. As mentioned in Quran.
Allah says:
Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators (Allah/Yahweh). Allah/Yahweh, your Lord and the Lord of your forefathers (Abraham, Noah etc)? (Quran 37:125)
Contrary to ur believe, this verse shows that Arabs were not worshipping Allah/Yahweh directly, but idols like Baal and other idols in place of Allah/Yahweh. They called these idols as their "A'liha" (their gods or deities)

The Arab idolators who made images and idols for God (Yahweh) justified their actions.
Allah says:
And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (Allah) say: "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh (Yahweh the Most high God) ." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. (Qur'an 39:3)
The Arabs created their own gods, they worship and channel all their prayers to them, hoping that these "gods" will convey their prayers to the most high God (Yahweh), they believe their prayers cannot reach Yahweh except through intermediaries (small gods such as Baal, Laat etc).

Unfortunately, you're above is not true.
Note:
Is it untrue that Arab was a collective name given to several people who live in the desert? There is no real prove that the Meccans are descended from Abraham.

Let me prove it for you: According to you Muslims, every tribe has the prophet sent to it.
Who then was the first prophet sent to the Arabs in particular Mecca?

On the issue of the God's the Meccans worship: You and I know that they worship several deities including Allah, Baal,Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Al-Manat etc. It is said that the Kaaba housed about 360 deities. All Mohammed did was to UNIFY them into one name Allah!
Will you tell me that Allah is not Ahad?
What does Ahad truly mean in normal day to day Arabic?

Here are some points to buttress this:
1. The Father of Mohammed was a mushrik (idolater) : his name was Abdullah!
Is it untrue that Abdullah means slave of Allah?
2. Is it untrue that the Arabs of Mohammeds time know that Allah had three daughters (which the upgraded Allah of Mohammed rejected) Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Al-Manat?

You quoted Qur'an 37:125

How can Allah be the Yahweh when he isn't the ONLY Creator?

Almunjid:

Let me cite an example for u. Some Christians (especially Roman Catholics) which I'm sure not one of them, worship God through the image or idols of Jesus and his mother marry as deities as a way to reach out or communicate with Yahweh (The most high God). That was how many Arabs deviated from the old religion taught by Abraham and started worshipping idols.
Catholics have deviated from the teachings of the Bible that prohibits bowing for images of any god.
The Bible says:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me... (Exodus 20:4-5)

I am not a Catholic and I detest having any image representation of anything in worship.
However, it is untrue that the Catholics worship God "through the image or idols of Jesus and his mother marry as deities as a way to reach out or communicate with Yahweh"

No Catholic will agree with you on this!
But like I said:
I am not a Catholic and I detest having any image representation of anything in worship. This is not what the Bible teaches

Almunjid:

This deviation is as a result of the Roman cultural practices and influence on Christianity, they changed Sabbath day to Sunday (the day they worship their Sun god), Christmas to December etc. In many Years to come, if care is not taken, Majority of Christians will be like the Arabs, they'll be worshipping Yahweh through image of Jesus and His mother and if u asked they'll say, just like the Arabs say: "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Yahweh". Now can we say that Yahweh or Elohim or Alaha are idols worshipped by Christians? Same thing applicable to Allah, Allah is Yahweh, is teachings got interpolated and Arabs started worshipping idols. They filled the Kaaba (house of God) with their own created idols (graven images used in place of the Yahweh the God of Abraham).

Christians are not bound to the civil laws prescribed for the Jews. The Sabbath was made for man's rest, it isn't for God. This was the teachings of Jesus.

Therefore in Saudi Arabia where Christians cannot worship on Sundays, they use either Friday or Saturday as it doesn't affect us in any ways.

Now interestingly,
Why are you Muslims not worshiping on the Sabbath like prescribed in the Torah?
Is it not supposed to the the same God you worship with the Jews?
Why did you Muslims stop facing Jerusalem in worship and you face Mecca?

I am bold to say that Allah is NOT Yahweh for a number of reasons. I feel that you modern Muslims are trying to solve a problem created with the fact that you don't know Yahweh in Islam.
1. I am aware that Allah has more than 99 names and you Muslims wi normally cling to the 99. Now, which of the extended list of the name of Allah is Yahweh?
2. Can you find me one Hadith of your prophet (of the several thousands) that used the name YHWH
3. Which of your scholars of old fr Al-Tabari, to Ibn Kathir, to Al Moududi, to Ibn Abbas etc used the name YHWH?

If you cannot find a good example for me, your claim that Allah is Yahweh is a desperate Taqqiya that may earn me a death sentence if I went to any mosque and shouted "Yahweh hu Akbar"!

LOL : My friend, don't kill me before my time o!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:58pm On Feb 04
Sorry for the lengthy response :
I wanted to touch almost everything you said sir:

Almunjid:

Who is "Yahweh" in Islam?
It's true that there are 99 names of Allah mentioned in the Quran. The misconception is that the names of Allah are not restricted to 99 only. It only means there are 99 names of Allah captured in the Qur'an, but there are other names of Allah not mentioned in the Qur'an.
In addition, there's a hidden name of God in the Qur'an as discovered by the Sufists (Muslim mystics and ascetics) in the following Verses of the Qur'an chapter 59 verses 22-24:

22. "He" is Allah. There is no god but "He", the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful.

23. He is Allah; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to Allah, beyond what they associate.

24. He is Allah; the Creator, the Maker, the Designer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.

Allah also says:
Say He is Allah the one... Quran 112:1

The Romanized version of the text of the first sentence of verse 22 is: Huwah Allah(u) ladhi la ilaha illa Huwah. Meaning:
"He" is Allah. There is no god but "He"

The name as seen Above is "Huwah" (or Hovah). The name was translated as "He" a pronoun used in place of Allah.
In Arabic, to call on God with this name, u need to add a prefix of "Ya" (or 'Je') to it, Allah becames "Ya-Allah" and Huwah becomes Ya-Huwah ( Jehovah, Yahweh as u may call it). In the case on Jehovah, Y in "Ya-Huwah" is replaced with "J" and "W" changed to V in some tribes. This is unknown to most Muslims.
The above verse: "He" (Huwah) is Allah. There is no god but "He" (Huwah). It's like saying: "Yahweh" is Allah, There is no god but "Yahweh". Similarly, Quran Chapter 112 verse 1: Qul "Huwah" Allah(u) A'had... Meaning, Say, He's Allah, the One (and only true God).
Same as saying; Say, Yahweh is Allah The one (and only true God). Suprise? grin That's because we're both following the same religion. But we think we're worshipping different God's. That's why Islam Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahamic religion (they're all from the same source; from Yahweh, Allah, Elohim and Alaha).

So, if u say Jehovah or Yahweh, most Muslims may think it's another God you're talking about, which is not true. This is as a result of language barrier and lack of proper understanding of the Scripture (Qur'an).

Ali, one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad also called on God (Allah) as Yahweh and Prophet recommended it saying that it's the greatest name of Allah:
According a tradition (Hadith) by the Shia Muslims, Imam Amir-ul-Mo'mineen Ali (p.b.u.h.) says: On the night before the battle of Badr I saw 'Khidr' (pious man of God mentioned in Quran) in my dream. I asked him to teach me something with which I would defeat the enemies. He told me: 'Say: Ya-huwah ya mân la ilaha illa "Huwah". The next morning I told the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) what had happened, and he (p.b.u.h.) said: 'O Ali you have been taught the Greatest Name (of Allah) '. Thereafter, I repeatedly said the phrase in the battle of Badr.

No sir, there is no semblance between Huwa or Ya-Huwa to Yahweh sir.

Sunan Ibn Majah 3855
It was narrated from Asma' bint Yazid that :
the Messenger of Allah (saas) said: "The Greatest Name of Allah is in these two Verses: And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - Allah), La Ilaha Illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.' And at the beginning of Surah Al 'Imran."

La Ilaha Illa Huwa mean none has the right to be worshipped but He!

You can also compare it to your prophets hadith in
Sunan Abi Dawud 1493
Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) heard a man saying: O Allah, I ask Thee, I bear witness that there is no god but Thou, the One, He to Whom men repair, Who has not begotten, and has not been begotten, and to Whom no one is equal, and he said: You have supplicated Allah using His Greatest Name, when asked with this name He gives, and when supplicated by this name he answers.

I think you are overstretching Islam to accommodate Yahweh Sir and it is bothering on Taqqiya!

Almunjid:

Few Arabs during the time of Prophet Muhammad avoided worshipping idols. Prophet Muhammad's family are among the few families who still follow the religion of Abraham among the Quraysh tribe of Arab because of that they were made the custodians of Kaaba (baca), the House of God built by prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael.

No sir!
Prophet Mohammed himself said that his parents are in hell for being mushriks: and he cannot even intercede for them.
You probably have not read this hadith
Sahih Muslim 203
Anas reported:
Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.

If they follow the Religion of Abraham, what are they both doing in hell

Almunjid:

The Bible says:
...As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength,
till each appears before God in Zion.

Prophet Muhammad before Islam worshipped God (Yahweh) based on the old teachings of Prophet Abraham. He usually fast and go to mountain to pray and meditate, it was one of those visits to mount Sinai that Angel Gabriel appeared to him and commanded him "to read" (iqrah) and he said to the Angel that he's not learned (can't read) (Quran 96:1) . A prophesy mentioned in the Bible that a holy Book shall be delivered to him him who is not learned and say to him "read":

The Bible says:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah 29:12 )

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are one religion. Any Muslim who worshipped another aside Yahweh mentioned in the Bible as gone astray. Our differences is that we worshipped Him in different ways. We're also divided as a result of man made doctrines and wrong interpretations of the word of God.
Jesus Christ said in the Bible:
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9)
Majority of Christians have gone astray, as mentioned in Quran (The opening chapter 1:7) but they (the Christians) do not know.
Allah says in the Quran:
...If only the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) had faith (in Allah and follow Islam), it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors ( i.e making unto themselves graven images and following doctrines made by men). (Quran 3:110)

Christians keep seeing Muslims as unbelievers, unknown to them that Islam is the continuation of Judaism and Christianity. Islam and Muslims also have their own challenges, the Jihad has been misinterpreted by some scholars, they used it to lure Young Muslims into terrorism. I believe all these challenges are as a result of "end time", they're bound to happen, if u don't cause it others will. The prophesy must be fulfilled.

I'll stop here. I took my time to explain things to u because u sound like a person who truly wants to know the truth different from what u believed to be the truth and I hope this write-up clarified some misconceptions about "Allah" to u. Please, don't keep this info to ur self. Share with others.
Prophet Muhammad said:
The best among us are those who learnt the word of God and teach it to others.

Shalom!
Let's assume the Christians have missed it, What is the Offence of the Jews?
Don't forget you Pray against us Christians five times a day that Allah should not make you like us

Then, You have quoted to bible verses completely wrongly sir.

Ps 84:4-7:
"Blessed are they that dwell in your house: they will be still praising you. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in you; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also fills the pools. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appears before God."

The "Valley of Baca" is a symbolic place. "Baca" is often interpreted as a dry or weeping place. The psalmist portrays those on the journey to God's presence turning the dry valley into a place of springs and pools, signifying transformation and blessings even in challenging circumstances.

If you disagree, explain the place of Zion in verse 7.

You quoted Isaiah 29:12
Isa 29:10-12:
"For the LORD has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers has he covered. And the vision of all is become to you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he said, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he said, I am not learned."

Who did the Lord pour out the spirit of deep sleep and closed his eyes?
Is it your prophet Mohammed?
For verse 12 refers to this same identity!

But it is a lie of satan to say that Mohammed cannot read.
Mohammed can both read and write sir.
What the Qur'an says is that Mohammed is unlearned in the scriptures (before him)!
I am surprised you don't know that sir!
If you need proof, I can give you sir!

Islam, Christianity and Judaism is NOT one religion sir! If it is, why would Allah use Christians and Jews as a ransome from Hell fire for you Muslims?

I appreciate your time to explain except that you seem to miss a lot of spiritual truths.
If I ask you this question, would you be able to answer it objectively

1. Out of Jesus and Mohammed, who do you think should be more qualified to intercede for any human being on earth?

2. Why do you think (according to Islamic teachings), that Jesus is the only human being
a. Who does not have a Father but have a mother
b. Who is both the Word of God and the Spirit from Him
c. Who is a Co-creator of LIFE (bird) with Allah
d. Who is bodily in heaven at this time 2000+ years ago?
e. Who knows what we hide in our rooms

Is he just a mere prophet?
What was Allah trying to achieve, because Allah has succeeded in converting almost 3 billion people to Christians with his action on the reason Allah sent Jesus to the earth.

I truly from my heart ask you to ask deep questions about the Messiah and His purpose upon the earth and you will see that He gives Eternal Life to ALL who will trust and follow Him.

John 1:12:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Almunjid(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04
TenQ:
Sorry for the lengthy response :
I wanted to touch almost everything you said sir:

No sir, there is no semblance between Huwa or Ya-Huwa to Yahweh sir.

Sunan Ibn Majah 3855
It was narrated from Asma' bint Yazid that :
the Messenger of Allah (saas) said: "The Greatest Name of Allah is in these two Verses: And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God - Allah), La Ilaha Illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.' And at the beginning of Surah Al 'Imran."

La Ilaha Illa Huwa mean none has the right to be worshipped but He!

You can also compare it to your prophets hadith in
Sunan Abi Dawud 1493
Narrated Buraydah ibn al-Hasib:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) heard a man saying: O Allah, I ask Thee, I bear witness that there is no god but Thou, the One, He to Whom men repair, Who has not begotten, and has not been begotten, and to Whom no one is equal, and he said: You have supplicated Allah using His Greatest Name, when asked with this name He gives, and when supplicated by this name he answers.

I think you are overstretching Islam to accommodate Yahweh Sir and it is bothering on Taqqiya!

No sir!
Prophet Mohammed himself said that his parents are in hell for being mushriks: and he cannot even intercede for them.
You probably have not read this hadith
Sahih Muslim 203
Anas reported:
Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.

If they follow the Religion of Abraham, what are they both doing in hell

Let's assume the Christians have missed it, What is the Offence of the Jews?
Don't forget you Pray against us Christians five times a day that Allah should not make you like us

Then, You have quoted to bible verses completely wrongly sir.

Ps 84:4-7:
"Blessed are they that dwell in your house: they will be still praising you. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in you; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also fills the pools. They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appears before God."

The "Valley of Baca" is a symbolic place. "Baca" is often interpreted as a dry or weeping place. The psalmist portrays those on the journey to God's presence turning the dry valley into a place of springs and pools, signifying transformation and blessings even in challenging circumstances.

If you disagree, explain the place of Zion in verse 7.

You quoted Isaiah 29:12
Isa 29:10-12:
"For the LORD has poured out on you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers has he covered. And the vision of all is become to you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he said, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he said, I am not learned."

Who did the Lord pour out the spirit of deep sleep and closed his eyes?
Is it your prophet Mohammed?
For verse 12 refers to this same identity!

But it is a lie of satan to say that Mohammed cannot read.
Mohammed can both read and write sir.
What the Qur'an says is that Mohammed is unlearned in the scriptures (before him)!
I am surprised you don't know that sir!
If you need proof, I can give you sir!

Islam, Christianity and Judaism is NOT one religion sir! If it is, why would Allah use Christians and Jews as a ransome from Hell fire for you Muslims?

I appreciate your time to explain except that you seem to miss a lot of spiritual truths.
If I ask you this question, would you be able to answer it objectively

1. Out of Jesus and Mohammed, who do you think should be more qualified to intercede for any human being on earth?

2. Why do you think (according to Islamic teachings), that Jesus is the only human being
a. Who does not have a Father but have a mother
b. Who is both the Word of God and the Spirit from Him
c. Who is a Co-creator of LIFE (bird) with Allah
d. Who is bodily in heaven at this time 2000+ years ago?
e. Who knows what we hide in our rooms

Is he just a mere prophet?
What was Allah trying to achieve, because Allah has succeeded in converting almost 3 billion people to Christians with his action on the reason Allah sent Jesus to the earth.

I truly from my heart ask you to ask deep questions about the Messiah and His purpose upon the earth and you will see that He gives Eternal Life to ALL who will trust and follow Him.

John 1:12:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
I don't believe. The saying that only your Messiah gives eternal life is a mere claim; it’s not necessarily true. Even though I believe we both read each other’s submissions with closed minds, to each his own beliefs. I believe that all Christians, including you, worship “Roman gods” and not Yahweh? I can prove it from the Bible, just like you misquoted Ahadith and verses from the Quran to paint truth as falsehood. What actually matters to me is “belief”. If you believe that you’re worshipping Roman deities, so be it. I believe I worship Allah/Yahweh, my creator, your creator, and the creator of the universe. The Creator knows what’s in our hearts. What we call who we worship doesn't matter, who we believe we are worshipping matters more.
God (our creator) will judge us individually according to our faith and deeds in the day of recompense.

You don’t know what you are talking about regarding the unification of Arab deities under one name as Allah. This is wrong. Where did you learn these absurdities from? You see similarities in both the Quran and the Torah, and you’re bent on condemning others that they’re worshipping Arab deities. Which Deity will confirm events mentioned in the Bible? You said Allah hates Jews? This is yet another claim from you. I don’t know where you learned all these from, but you have learned the wrong things.

I can’t follow a religion that doesn’t have a unified and unanimous concept of God. In Christianity, it’s either you believe Jesus is the God, your creator, or you believe he’s one of the three Gods, or he’s just a prophet and was sent by God. Jehovah’s witnesses do not believe in the trinity, which is an article of faith in other Christian denominations; they have their own version of the Bible. I would rather return to my root, “African traditional religion”, than to follow a set of confused individuals pretending to be worshipping Yahweh.

Salaam!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:09pm On Feb 05
Almunjid:

I don't believe. The saying that only your Messiah gives eternal life is a mere claim; it’s not necessarily true.
The Almighty Allah in the Quran seem to disagree totally with you or I guess you are the one disagreeing with Allah.

Almunjid:

Even though I believe we both read each other’s submissions with closed minds, to each his own beliefs. I believe that all Christians, including you, worship “Roman gods” and not Yahweh? I can prove it from the Bible, just like you misquoted Ahadith and verses from the Quran to paint truth as falsehood. What actually matters to me is “belief”. If you believe that you’re worshipping Roman deities, so be it. I believe I worship Allah/Yahweh, my creator, your creator, and the creator of the universe. The Creator knows what’s in our hearts. What we call who we worship doesn't matter, who we believe we are worshipping matters more.
God (our creator) will judge us individually according to our faith and deeds in the day of recompense.
Allah says we Christians should worship Allah and the Messiah?
Don't you know this?

One can face a road and believe it will lead to Mecca, unfortunately beliefs doesn't hold water and is totally unreliable if it is not based on the truth. The Hindus believe that the COW is their mother, no amount of holding on to convert a lie into the truth.

The Truth sets free if you only can ask Questions sir!

Almunjid:

You don’t know what you are talking about regarding the unification of Arab deities under one name as Allah. This is wrong. Where did you learn these absurdities from? You see similarities in both the Quran and the Torah, and you’re bent on condemning others that they’re worshipping Arab deities. Which Deity will confirm events mentioned in the Bible? You said Allah hates Jews? This is yet another claim from you. I don’t know where you learned all these from, but you have learned the wrong things.
1. What is the normal meaning of Ahad?
Does it not mean "One of..." or "One out of..)?
2. What is the normal meaning of Tawhid?
Does it not mean "unification of ..."?

Of course there is a redefinition by you Mulims that is not consistent with day to day use of the language.

Almunjid:

I can’t follow a religion that doesn’t have a unified and unanimous concept of God. In Christianity, it’s either you believe Jesus is the God, your creator, or you believe he’s one of the three Gods, or he’s just a prophet and was sent by God. Jehovah’s witnesses do not believe in the trinity, which is an article of faith in other Christian denominations; they have their own version of the Bible. I would rather return to my root, “African traditional religion”, than to follow a set of confused individuals pretending to be worshipping Yahweh.

Salaam!
You forget that no religion can get one into Paradise: Only God can!
It is not about divisions in your religion , it is about the truth.
Is it true that your prophet said that you Muslims would be divided into 73 sects and only one will enter paradise. Is this not terrible in itself?
Speaking of the Trinity: Why do you Muslims insist on even the definition Allah gives Trinity in the Quran: are you wiser than Allah?
Even though you also have (at least) DUALITY if not trinity in Islam, you wouldn't ask questions to learn the truth!?

What is Trinity?
How did Allah define the Trinity in the Quran?

It seems you don't comprehend the massive weakness of Tawhid (even if we use your preferred definition)

I wish you have great Peace and the Truth sir: only by asking questions will you find it!

I almost recited the shahada at a point in my life until I started asking questions!
Have a beautiful day!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Almunjid(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05
TenQ:

The Almighty Allah in the Quran seem to disagree totally with you or I guess you are the one disagreeing with Allah.

Allah says we Christians should worship Allah and the Messiah?
Don't you know this?

One can face a road and believe it will lead to Mecca, unfortunately beliefs doesn't hold water and is totally unreliable if it is not based on the truth. The Hindus believe that the COW is their mother, no amount of holding on to convert a lie into the truth.

The Truth sets free if you only can ask Questions sir!

1. What is the normal meaning of Ahad?
Does it not mean "One of..." or "One out of..)?
2. What is the normal meaning of Tawhid?
Does it not mean "unification of ..."?

Of course there is a redefinition by you Mulims that is not consistent with day to day use of the language.

You forget that no religion can get one into Paradise: Only God can!
It is not about divisions in your religion , it is about the truth.
Is it true that your prophet said that you Muslims would be divided into 73 sects and only one will enter paradise. Is this not terrible in itself?
Speaking of the Trinity: Why do you Muslims insist on even the definition Allah gives Trinity in the Quran: are you wiser than Allah?
Even though you also have (at least) DUALITY if not trinity in Islam, you wouldn't ask questions to learn the truth!?

What is Trinity?

It seems you don't comprehend the massive weakness of Tawhid (even if we use your preferred definition)

I wish you have great Peace and the Truth sir: only by asking questions will you find it!

I almost recited the shahada at a point in my life until I started asking questions!
Have a beautiful day!
It seems u studied all these lies from a book written by An Arab Kafir.
I studied Arabic to NCE level, so I'm familiar with their language and culture, and no where have I seen "Ahad" mean "one of...". And nor does the meaning of Tawheed means Unifying gods. Can u give the meaning of "Ahad" and "Tawheed" by famous and leading Arabic dictionaries such as Lisanul-Arab, Mu'jamut-Tullab etc?

U have been really brainwashed. U don't know that there's what we Call "Tafsir" (Quranic exegesis). It's like the Jewish "Talmud" where u can find the technical meanings of words and verses of the Quran. U don't just use literal meanings of words to interpret the word of God. Every verse from sacred scriptures has literal and technical meaning. Kafirs like u dwell on the literal meanings or quote out of context in order to confuse the gullible sheep. I could remember u calling my attention to a verse I misinterpreted, but here u are interpreting words and verses from the Quran based on hearsays not based on Tafsir. It's a pity that ur knowledge of Quran is completely wrong! U must have learnt all these from the orientalists, na dem they teach Islam in upside down manner. Everything u talked about Islam is wrong. I no even believe ur Biblical interpretations cos they're all based on ur personal opinions.

U sound like one of those who were specially trained to confuse Muslims by misquoting Quran and Ahadith of the Prohet. U wasted months to learn and master nonsense. Lol

Sorry to say this, but it's only Jews that know and (once) truly worshipped Yahweh. Everything about modern Christianity is "Romanized". You're indirectly worshipping a "Roman god" that is a 3 in one God but not Yahweh. Did Jews tell u that their God (Yahweh) is 3 in one God?
U only believed that you're worshipping Yahweh. Unfortunately ur belief doesn't hold water and is totally unreliable cos it's based on falsehood and doctrines made by men.

Peace!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 9:48pm On Feb 05
Almunjid:

It seems u studied all these lies from a book written by An Arab Kafir.

I told you that I almost recited the shahada (thanks to Ahmed Deedat) and I got myself a copy of the Glorious Qur'an. It was the Qur'an that stopped me from reciting the shahada and to go deeper in knowledge.
So, I am not using any Arab Kafir books. Knowledge is available to anyone who asks questions for he would be filled.

Almunjid:

I studied Arabic to NCE level, so I'm familiar with their language and culture, and no where have I seen "Ahad" mean "one of...". And nor does the meaning of Tawheed means Unifying gods. Can u give the meaning of "Ahad" and "Tawheed" by famous and leading Arabic dictionaries such as Lisanul-Arab, Mu'jamut-Tullab etc?

My ignorance acn easily be exposed through two means
1. How many times did the Word Ahad appear in the Qur'an?
Can you explain how many times Ahad is translated as ONE?
eg.
Quran 4.152, Quran 8.7, Quran 9.6, Qur'an 33:40 with the exception of Qur'an 112:1
2. Can you help me translate these secular sentences into Arabic
1. One of the students received a bravery award.
2. One of the friends gave me a beautiful gift.
3. We celebrate the birthday of one of the relatives.
4. Except you give one of us the book, you are in trouble

Is it untrue that in normal use Ahad is not ONE!
Is it untrue that Waheed is ONE!

Unfortunately your prophet was copying the Jewish Shema
(Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad(Ahad in Arabic)
Translation: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is One."

The word Echad is the same used in marriage the two of them become one

Gen 2:24:
"This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife in such a way that the two become one person."

Ahad or Echad makes sense in the light of the Trinity!

Almunjid:

U have been really brainwashed. U don't know that there's what we Call "Tafsir" (Quranic exegesis). It's like the Jewish "Talmud" where u can find the technical meanings of words and verses of the Quran. U don't just use literal meanings of words to interpret the word of God. Every verse from sacred scriptures has literal and technical meaning. Kafirs like u dwell on the literal meanings or quote out of context in order to confuse the gullible sheep. I could remember u calling my attention to a verse I misinterpreted, but here u are interpreting words and verses from the Quran based on hearsays not based on Tafsir. It's a pity that ur knowledge of Quran is completely wrong! U must have learnt all these from the orientalists, na dem they teach Islam in upside down manner. Everything u talked about Islam is wrong. I no even believe ur Biblical interpretations cos they're all based on ur personal opinions.

Do you think Allah is eloquent in speech and grammar?

Do you believe in this word of Allah or you think Allah doesn't mean what he is saying?
Qur'an 19:97
So We have made this (Qur'an) easy in your tongue that you may give good news to those who take heed, and warn the people who are contentious.

So, why do you need multiplicity of Tafsirs written by human beings who are not even prophets to understand what Allah is saying?

Do you think it makes sense to abandon the plain words of Allah in Arabic and go with the texts of people not called as prophets!?
This is the same accusation Allah gives to the Jews who use their hands to write and call it word of Allah (scripture)

Qur'an 2:79
Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby.

Aren't you guilty of the same offence of the Jews with their multiplicity of Talmuds!?

Almunjid:

U sound like one of those who were specially trained to confuse Muslims by misquoting Quran and Ahadith of the Prohet. U wasted months to learn and master nonsense. Lol

I wasn't specially trained anywhere. And if I was, it was thanks to Ahmed Deedat and much later Zakir Naik.
I repeat :
When you ask questions, the Truth will come to you.

Almunjid:

Sorry to say this, but it's only Jews that know and (once) truly worshipped Yahweh. Everything about modern Christianity is "Romanized". You're indirectly worshipping a "Roman god" that is a 3 in one God but not Yahweh. Did Jews tell u that their God (Yahweh) is 3 in one God?
U only believed that you're worshipping Yahweh. Unfortunately ur belief doesn't hold water and is totally unreliable cos it's based on falsehood and doctrines made by men.

Peace!
Speaking about the Jews,
This was why Jesus corrected them of their understanding of the scripture. If they had perfect understanding of God, there would have been no need for Jesus to correct them.

I ask you again:
1. Why do you Muslims insist on not using the definition Allah gives for Trinity in the Quran: are you wiser than Allah?
2. Is it untrue that in Islam you also have the concept of Trinity (which you deny) but you are roped in the doctrine of Duality?
3. Taoheed is a flawed doctrine unfortunately because you won't ask questions, how can you know?
4. Finally, let's assume that the Christians have missed it and are led astray, what is the Offence of the Jews?

5. Is it untrue that Allah directs of to worship him and the Messiah as God?

I will be glad if you can answer especially these last five questions

Thank you so much.
As-salamu alaykum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

News Articles Which Corroborate End Time Prophetic Scriptures - Post Here / Does The Universe Need A Creator ? / Christianity And Stockholm's Syndrome- A Response To Cococandy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.