Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! (1557 Views)

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 12:39pm On Jan 12
Are you annoyed that you can't answer simple questions about Qur'an 17:8!?

Who is this "their Lord" of the Jews: Is it Allah?

Qasim6:

Wow!!!

What manner of foolery is this again?

If this is what you can dig up as a proof that Allah is a different God to the God of the Jews, then at this point I believe you are only pretending to be daft so you can worship your 3 in 1 god, a god that was designed for you in the year 325 AD.(I learnt the Bishops present at the council VOTED about your god, correct me if I'm wrong), that's over 300 years after Jesus left the scene.
but nevertheless I'm not expecting too much from a trinitarian.

I'm wondering if the Jews came to your church to complain about Qur'an 17:8? Cos last I checked they consider you Christians Idol worshippers and they won't even set a foot in places of idol worshipping like churches because your idea of God is alien to them.
Unfortunately, Allah and your prophet seem to disagree with you with respect to us Christians

1. Allah says that Christians (the same one who believed in Trinity at the time of Mohammed) would go to paradise

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

2. Secondly, just as in Qur'an 17:8, who is the "Their Lord" in Qur'an 2:26?

Allah in the Qur'an spoke of the Lord of the Jews, the Lord of the Christians, the Lord of the Sabians and the Lord of whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, as going to have their reward presumably in paradise.

3. Thirdly: In Qur'an 17:8, who is the Lord of the Jews for obviously if it is Allah then Qur'an 17:8 should be written as

Qur'an 17:8
It may be that WE your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by ItShallPass: 1:12pm On Jan 12
TenQ:

Amen.
May you be blessed richly this new year in Jesus mighty name
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 2:23pm On Jan 12
Muslims understand when it is extremely difficult conjuring a lie to defend the Qur'an or Mohammed : thus they feign deaf and dumb!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Qasim6(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12
TenQ:
Are you annoyed that you can't answer simple questions about Qur'an 17:8!?

Unfortunately, Allah and your prophet seem to disagree with you with respect to us Christians

1. Allah says that Christians (the same one who believed in Trinity at the time of Mohammed) would go to paradise

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Allah in the Qur'an spoke of the Lord of the Jews, the Lord of the Christians, the Lord of the Sabians and the Lord of whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, as going to have their reward presumably in paradise.

3. Thirdly: In Qur'an 17:8, who is the Lord of the Jews for obviously if it is Allah then Qur'an 17:8 should be written as

It may be that WE your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

Why will I be annoyed at a trinitarian that see multiple Gods every where they look, only a trinitarian will look at that verse and see multiple Gods.

U wey look at these verses from ur scripture and still conclude Jesus is God

I and Father are one..John 10:30

I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. John 17:21

Now this is eternal life: that they know YOU, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ, whom YOU have SENT. John 17:3

Father is GREATER than I. John 14:28.

You see these verses and you still believe Jesus is co-eternal and co-equal with the Father. I can only pity you, I'm not annoyed.

Who invited trinitarians to Quran 2:62? You lot have failed in the most basic things a believer in God should have which is
Hear o Israel the lord our God is one.
You have shared the glory of God with other beings because of a man made doctrine of trinity.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 4:02pm On Jan 12
TenQ:
Hello my Friends

I have corrected Qur'an 17:8 for you: it is now exactly as you Muslims would want us to read it.

Is the above verse not easier, clearer and better for Allah to say!?

Please help me check the grammar o!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

The usual short thinking and limitations in translations by renowned expert critic of Islam.

By using the pronoun "your" to refer to Himself as "your Lord," Allah establishes a personal connection with believers.

This creates an intimate relationship between Allah and His servants, emphasizing His care and concern for their well-being. It reminds believers that Allah is not a distant deity but a compassionate Creator who is interested and invested in their affairs. It highlights the exclusive relationship between Allah and His followers, underscoring the unique bond between them.

We shall return" signifies Allah's power and authority. This plural form, known as the royal "We," is employed to express greatness, majesty, and sovereignty.

TenQ:

1. Allah says that Christians ([s]the same one who believed in Trinity at the time of Mohammed[/s]) would go to paradise

Qur'an 2.62

Quran 2:62
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] – those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness – will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

How mutiply faced are you relying on what Allah says when convincingly you don't believe in him yet still wish to get good reward from him?

Do all Christians believe in the trinity?

Mormons; Latter-day Saints,believe that God has a physical, flesh and bones, eternal, perfect body. Men have the potential to become gods as well. Jesus is God's literal son, a separate being from God the Father and the "elder brother" of men. The Holy Spirit is also a separate being from God the Father and God the Son. The Holy Spirit is regarded as an impersonal power or spirit being. These three separate beings are "one" only in their purpose, and they make up the Godhead.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that God is one person, Jehovah. Jesus was Jehovah's first creation. Jesus is not God, nor part of the Godhead. He is higher than the angels but inferior to God.

Christian Scientists believe the Trinity is life, truth, and love. As an impersonal principle, God is the only thing that truly exists. Everything else (matter) is an illusion. Jesus, though not God, is the Son of God. He was the promised Messiah but was not a deity.

Armstrongism denies a Trinity, defining God as "a family of individuals." Original teachings say Jesus did not have a physical resurrection and the Holy Spirit is an impersonal force

Christadelphians believe God is one indivisible unity, not three distinct persons existing in one God. They deny the divinity of Jesus, believing he is fully human and separate from God. They do not believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, but merely a force—the "unseen power" from God.

Oneness Pentecostals believe that there is one God and God is one. Throughout time God manifested himself in three ways or "forms" (not persons), as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Oneness Pentecostals take issue with the Trinity doctrine chiefly for its use of the term "person." They believe God cannot be three distinct persons, but only one being who has revealed himself in three different modes. It is important to note that Oneness Pentecostals do affirm the deity of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Unification adherents believe that God is positive and negative, male and female. The universe is God's body, made by him. Jesus was not God, but a man. He did not experience a physical resurrection. In fact, his mission on earth failed and will be fulfilled through Sun Myung Moon, who is greater than Jesus. The Holy Spirit is feminine in nature. She collaborates with Jesus in the spirit realm to draw people to Sun Myung Moon.

Unity adherents believe God is an unseen, impersonal principle, not a person. God is a force within everyone and everything. Jesus was only a man, not the Christ. He merely realized his spiritual identity as the Christ by practicing his potential for perfection. This is something all men can achieve. Jesus did not resurrect from the dead, but rather, he reincarnated. The Holy Spirit is the active expression of God's law. Only the spirit part of us is real; matter is not real.

Dianetics see God as Dynamic Infinity. Jesus is not God, Savior, or Creator, nor does he have control of supernatural powers. He is usually overlooked in Dianetics. The Holy Spirit is absent from this belief system as well. Men are "thetan" - immortal, spiritual beings with limitless capabilities and powers, though often they are unaware of this potential. Scientology teaches men how to achieve "higher states of awareness and ability" through practicing Dianetics.

Do your best sincerely and earnestly in this world and leave the intricate details of the afterlife to the almighty if you sincerely believe and trust him.
TenQ:

Yes!

Earning paradise in Islam is only by the destiny of Allah as dead sinless babies born of Muslim parents may go to Hell fire!

Here was what Mohammed said about it!

Sahih muslim 2662 c
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said:
Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for hell those who are to go to hell. He created them for hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

They can't explain the rational why a baby should go to Hellfire

Sahih al-Bukhari 6467
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and receive good news because one's good deeds will not make him enter Paradise." They asked, "Even you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, Even I, unless and until Allah bestows His pardon and Mercy on me."

But all of them are struggling to earn paradise with good works

Your hadith explorations didn't see this?

........And the tall man whom you saw in the garden, is Abraham and the children around him are those children who die with Al-Fitra (the Islamic Faith). The narrator added: Some Muslims asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Messenger pbuh ! What about the children of pagans?" The Prophet pbuh replied, "And also the children of pagans." .........

Bukhari 7047

2 Likes

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by SIRTeee15: 4:55pm On Jan 12
Qasim6:

Why will I be annoyed at a trinitarian that see multiple Gods every where they look, only a trinitarian will look at that verse and see multiple Gods.

I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. John 17:21

Now this is eternal life: that they know YOU, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ, whom YOU have SENT. John 17:3

You see these verses and you still believe Jesus is co-eternal and co-equal with the Father. I can only pity you, I'm not annoyed.

Who invited trinitarians to Quran 2:62? You lot have failed in the most basic things a believer in God should have which is
You have shared the glory of God with other beings because of a man made doctrine of trinity.

Who is Jesus? What did he say about himself.
I'm happy to teach you about Jesus if u willing to learn.
I will also prove to you using the Koran that Jesus is not a Muslim and can never be a Muslim.
Ohyoudidn't u are also free to join this debate.

I sincerely hope u guys will not change the goalpost midway and start shouting the bible is corrupt...which is the national anthem of Muslim apologetics when debate isn't going their way.

Now let's start with this verses

John 14
If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Why did Jesus say whoever has seen him has seen the father. What exactly does he mean by that statement.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:24pm On Jan 12
I wish you a prosperous year 2024 once again sir.
Ohyoudidnt:

The usual short thinking and limitations in translations by renowned expert critic of Islam.

By using the pronoun "your" to refer to Himself as "your Lord," Allah establishes a personal connection with believers.

This creates an intimate relationship between Allah and His servants, emphasizing His care and concern for their well-being. It reminds believers that Allah is not a distant deity but a compassionate Creator who is interested and invested in their affairs. It highlights the exclusive relationship between Allah and His followers, underscoring the unique bond between them.

We shall return" signifies Allah's power and authority. This plural form, known as the royal "We," is employed to express greatness, majesty, and sovereignty.

Is there anything that depreciates this Qur'an verse (modified)

Is this not perfectly clear in message?
Allah has used "WE" and "YOUR" is there no difference both in English and in Arabic?

Ohyoudidnt:

Quran 2:62
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] – those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness – will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

See how your translation is adding phrases into the Qur'an of Allah!?
Where did you see the phrase
[before Prophet Muhammad]
or
those [among them]

Why do you insert phrases into the words of Allah? Are you saying that Allah is not explicit enough or the words of Allah is not perfect enough?
Jews can only mean Jews
Christians can only mean Christians and
Muslims can only mean Muslims

Do you concede that Allah is not explicit enough?

Ohyoudidnt:

How mutiply faced are you relying on what Allah says when convincingly you don't believe in him yet still wish to get good reward from him?

Do all Christians believe in the trinity?

1. My posts is directed to you Muslims who do not believe the Bible. Therefore, to prove anything to you, I have to use only the books you believe in. Therefore, I quote to you your Quran, your Tafsirs, your Hadiths and Books of your early Scholars.

2. Yes, ALL Christians believe in Trinity.
Any one who calls himself a Christian and does not believe in Trinity is a Cult!

Ohyoudidnt:

Mormons; Latter-day Saints,believe that God has a physical, flesh and bones, eternal, perfect body. Men have the potential to become gods as well. Jesus is God's literal son, a separate being from God the Father and the "elder brother" of men. The Holy Spirit is also a separate being from God the Father and God the Son. The Holy Spirit is regarded as an impersonal power or spirit being. These three separate beings are "one" only in their purpose, and they make up the Godhead.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that God is one person, Jehovah. Jesus was Jehovah's first creation. Jesus is not God, nor part of the Godhead. He is higher than the angels but inferior to God.

Christian Scientists believe the Trinity is life, truth, and love. As an impersonal principle, God is the only thing that truly exists. Everything else (matter) is an illusion. Jesus, though not God, is the Son of God. He was the promised Messiah but was not a deity.

Armstrongism denies a Trinity, defining God as "a family of individuals." Original teachings say Jesus did not have a physical resurrection and the Holy Spirit is an impersonal force

Christadelphians believe God is one indivisible unity, not three distinct persons existing in one God. They deny the divinity of Jesus, believing he is fully human and separate from God. They do not believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, but merely a force—the "unseen power" from God.

Oneness Pentecostals believe that there is one God and God is one. Throughout time God manifested himself in three ways or "forms" (not persons), as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Oneness Pentecostals take issue with the Trinity doctrine chiefly for its use of the term "person." They believe God cannot be three distinct persons, but only one being who has revealed himself in three different modes. It is important to note that Oneness Pentecostals do affirm the deity of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Unification adherents believe that God is positive and negative, male and female. The universe is God's body, made by him. Jesus was not God, but a man. He did not experience a physical resurrection. In fact, his mission on earth failed and will be fulfilled through Sun Myung Moon, who is greater than Jesus. The Holy Spirit is feminine in nature. She collaborates with Jesus in the spirit realm to draw people to Sun Myung Moon.

Unity adherents believe God is an unseen, impersonal principle, not a person. God is a force within everyone and everything. Jesus was only a man, not the Christ. He merely realized his spiritual identity as the Christ by practicing his potential for perfection. This is something all men can achieve. Jesus did not resurrect from the dead, but rather, he reincarnated. The Holy Spirit is the active expression of God's law. Only the spirit part of us is real; matter is not real.

Dianetics see God as Dynamic Infinity. Jesus is not God, Savior, or Creator, nor does he have control of supernatural powers. He is usually overlooked in Dianetics. The Holy Spirit is absent from this belief system as well. Men are "thetan" - immortal, spiritual beings with limitless capabilities and powers, though often they are unaware of this potential. Scientology teaches men how to achieve "higher states of awareness and ability" through practicing Dianetics.

Do your best sincerely and earnestly in this world and leave the intricate details of the afterlife to the almighty if you sincerely believe and trust him.

Are Boko Harams Muslims?
Are Ahmadiyya true Muslims?
Are Shias true Muslims?
Are the Zaidi true Muslims?
Are the Ismail is true Muslims?

Maybe I should ask you of which of these sects did Mohammed interact with during his life time?

Ohyoudidnt:

Your hadith explorations didn't see this?

........And the tall man whom you saw in the garden, is Abraham and the children around him are those children who die with Al-Fitra (the Islamic Faith). The narrator added: Some Muslims asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Messenger pbuh ! What about the children of pagans?" The Prophet pbuh replied, "And also the children of pagans." .........

Bukhari 7047
When two hadiths conflict, how do you pick which one to follow?
The hadith Muslim 2662 c is Sahih!
What of if I find other hadiths to support the one narrated by the mother of you Muslims

Sunan an-Nasa'i 1947
The mother of the believers, 'Aishah, said :"One of the children of the Ansar (who had died) was brought to the Messenger of Allah so he prayed for him." 'Aishah said: "How fortunate he is, one of the little birds of Paradise. He never did any evil or reached the age of puberty." He said: "It is better not to say anything, O 'Aishah Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, created Paradise and created people for it, He created them in the loins of their fathers. And He created Hell and created people for it, and He created them in the loins of their fathers."

Sunan Ibn Majah 82
It was narrated that 'Aishah the Mother of the Believers said: "The Messenger of Allah was called to the funeral of a child from among the Ansar. I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, glad tidings for him! He is one of the little birds of Paradise, who never did evil or reached the age of doing evil (i.e, the age of accountability).' He said: 'It may not be so, O 'Aishah! For Allah created people for Paradise, He created them for it when they were still in their father's loins, And He has created people for Hell, He created them for it when they were still in their fathers' loins.'"

Is Mohammed not saying the truth here?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:30pm On Jan 12
Qasim6:

I see you wish to change the topic of discussion! LOL!!

Unfortunately, just as your prophet could not understand what the spirit is, how can he understand what Trinity is.

Let me ask you a question as I see that you cannot answer the questions I posed to you.

What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
(You will help me well by quoting verses where Allah defined what the trinity is)

We can start from there!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:33pm On Jan 12
SIRTeee15:

I will also prove to you using the Koran that Jesus is not a Muslim and can never be a Muslim.

I sincerely hope u guys will not change the goalpost midway and start shouting the bible is corrupt...which is the national anthem of Muslim apologetics when debate isn't going their way.

John 14
If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Why did Jesus say whoever has seen him has seen the father. What exactly does he mean by that statement.

Happy New year to you my brother in Christ.

The Qur'an is supposed to be
1. In clear Arabic : but it isn't
2. The Qur'an is supposed to be free of errors: but it isn't
3. The Qur'an is supposed to be free of contradictions: but it isn't

Yet, they wouldn't consider that it is the words of an Arabian man Mohammed
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Qasim6(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12
SIRTeee15:

John 14

There is nothing you can come up with except ambiguous verses like the ones you quoted up there when there are clear cut verses like mark 10:28, John 17:28, John 5:30 and the likes that clearly point to the fact that he is not God Almighty.

If he is truly God then he did a bad job telling us he is.

My friend you just need to throw away that trinitarian lenses you are using to read those verses.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:45pm On Jan 12
Qasim6:

There is nothing you can come up with except ambiguous verses like the ones you quoted up there when there are clear cut verses like mark 10:28, John 17:28, John 5:30 and the likes that clearly point to the fact that he is not God Almighty.

My friend you just need to throw away that trinitarian lenses you are using to read those verses.
What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
(You will help me well by quoting verses where Allah defined what the trinity is)

We can start from there!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:10pm On Jan 12
TenQ:
I wish you a prosperous year 2024 once again sir.

Is there anything that depreciates this Qur'an verse (modified)

Is this not perfectly clear in message?
Allah has used "WE" and "YOUR" is there no difference both in English and in Arabic?

See how your translation is adding phrases into the Qur'an of Allah!?
Where did you see the phrase
[before Prophet Muhammad]
or
those [among them]

Why do you insert phrases into the words of Allah? Are you saying that Allah is not explicit enough or the words of Allah is not perfect enough?
Jews can only mean Jews
Christians can only mean Christians and
Muslims can only mean Muslims

Do you concede that Allah is not explicit enough?

1. My posts is directed to you Muslims who do not believe the Bible. Therefore, to prove anything to you, I have to use only the books you believe in. Therefore, I quote to you your Quran, your Tafsirs, your Hadiths and Books of your early Scholars.

2. Yes, ALL Christians believe in Trinity.
Any one who calls himself a Christian and does not believe in Trinity is a Cult!

Are Boko Harams Muslims?
Are Shias true Muslims?

Maybe I should ask you of which of these sects did Mohammed interact with during his life time?

When two hadiths conflict, how do you pick which one to follow?
The hadith Muslim 2662 c is Sahih!
What of if I find other hadiths to support the one narrated by the mother of you Muslims

Sunan an-Nasa'i 1947
The mother of the believers, 'Aishah, said :"One of the children of the Ansar (who had died) was brought to the Messenger of Allah so he prayed for him." 'Aishah said: "How fortunate he is, one of the little birds of Paradise. He never did any evil or reached the age of puberty." He said: "It is better not to say anything, O 'Aishah Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, created Paradise and created people for it, He created them in the loins of their fathers. And He created Hell and created people for it, and He created them in the loins of their fathers."

Sunan Ibn Majah 82
It was narrated that 'Aishah the Mother of the Believers said: "The Messenger of Allah was called to the funeral of a child from among the Ansar. I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, glad tidings for him! He is one of the little birds of Paradise, who never did evil or reached the age of doing evil (i.e, the age of accountability).' He said: 'It may not be so, O 'Aishah! For Allah created people for Paradise, He created them for it when they were still in their father's loins, And He has created people for Hell, He created them for it when they were still in their fathers' loins.'"

Is Mohammed not saying the truth here?

Are you familiar with the Majestic and royal plural used in reference to the almighty? Is it used in your Biblical scripture? Does it confuse you in the scripture?

Unitarians reject the idea of an omniscient, omnipotent God who reveals himself through three distinct persons. Rather they view God as one singular entity without division or plurality.

Did the almighty appoint you to determine who is and who isn't a Christian?

Can you sincerely answer when the belief in a triune god or the concept of trinity become a part of Christianity?

DID JESUS EXPLICITLY SAY TRINITY WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH? Do show where!

The Sahih Hadith, which refers to the authentic and reliable sayings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), is considered highly reliable, but it is not completely infallible.

Is the Hadith a revelation from Allah?
Funny I ask one who doesn't believe in Allah and detests his majesty.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by SIRTeee15: 6:12pm On Jan 12
Qasim6:

The unitarian Christian bible also has John 14.7-9 which clearly states whosoever has seen me has seen the father.
Now unlike you, I absolutely agree with those verses u quoted including John 17.3. it's u guys that conveniently avoid the verse u deem embarrassing.

Now the question is why would Jesus say 'That they may know you the only true God' or 'why call me good, only God is good'
BUT yet calls himself the Lord of the Sabbath and says anyone who sees him has seen the father.

These are powerful words, u can't just shove it under the carpet because u don't agree with it.

That's why I'm here to help u to know who is Jesus Christ.
Now let me ask u again, why would Jesus say anyone who has seen me has seen the father.

Leave trinity out of this, I'm not even talking trinity neither do I plan to go there. This is about Jesus Christ as written in the gospel. Jesus did not mention the word Trinity so it's inconsequential to topic of discussion.
I'm here to discuss what JESUS SAID ABOUT HIMSELF NOT WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HIM

What did he say about himself? I'm here to help u know Jesus Christ.

Finally, I would help u remove the apologetic lie that Jesus was a Muslim. Jesus is not a Muslim and can never be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 8:22pm On Jan 12
Ohyoudidnt:

Are you familiar with the Majestic and royal plural used in reference to the almighty? Is it used in your Biblical scripture? Does it confuse you in the scripture?
In the Bible both the old and New testament, God usually use the pronoun "I" or "ME" or "MYSELF" unlike in the Quran. The only time God used the plural pronoun for Himself in the Bible is in Genesis 1:26 and this is understood by Christians to reference the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit in the creation of the universe!

God cannot become bigger by using Majestic or Royal plural for Himself as it changes NOTHING about His nature. An impostor may need to claim this to feel bigger.

Ohyoudidnt:

Unitarians reject the idea of an omniscient, omnipotent God who reveals himself through three distinct persons. Rather they view God as one singular entity without division or plurality.
And they are wrong.

I can prove it to you if you wouldn't dodge answering my questions as usual.

When Mohammed rode to heaven on Al-Burak, was it real or a vision?

Ohyoudidnt:

Did the almighty appoint you to determine who is and who isn't a Christian?
Didn't your prophet claim that you Muslims would be divided into 73 sects and only one would enter Paradise?

I asked you questions about some sects of Islam, why did you dodge it?

Again:
Are Boko Harams Muslims?
Are Shias true Muslims?

Are you saying truly that only Allah knows!?

Ohyoudidnt:

Can you sincerely answer when the belief in a triune god or the concept of trinity become a part of Christianity?
From the time of the Disciples of Christ immediately after they saw Jesus after His resurrection.

John 20:28:
"Thomas replied to Him (Jesus), "My Lord and my God.""

Tit 2:13:
"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

The council of Nicaea only ratified the doctrine just as your prophet NEVER mentioned the word Taoheed. It was after his death that your scholars formed the word Taoheed to describe the doctrine of the oneness of Allah.

Ohyoudidnt:

DID JESUS EXPLICITLY SAY TRINITY WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH? Do show where!
Did Mohammed ever once mention the word Taoheed!?

Is Taoheed a wrong doctrine?

Ohyoudidnt:

The Sahih Hadith, which refers to the authentic and reliable sayings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), is considered highly reliable, but it is not completely infallible.

Is the Hadith a revelation from Allah?
Funny I ask one who doesn't believe in Allah and detests his majesty.

But the Quran is also a Hadith of Mohammed: did you forget!? Why is it better than the other Hadiths of Mohammed?

How do you know that the Quran is a revelation of Allah? Is it not from your Hadiths?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by SIRTeee15: 9:53pm On Jan 12
TenQ:

Happy New year to you my brother in Christ.

The Qur'an is supposed to be
1. In clear Arabic : but it isn't
2. The Qur'an is supposed to be free of errors: but it isn't
3. The Qur'an is supposed to be free of contradictions: but it isn't

Yet, they wouldn't consider that it is the words of an Arabian man Mohammed

Happy new year my brother in Christ.
This year is a call to defeat Taqiya and misinformation being spread by Muslims. We must intensify our effort to defeat false hood and teach the truth.
The message should also go to some of our Christian brothers and sisters who are naive and oblivious of the machination of the evil one.

This is a year of truth.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 10:10pm On Jan 12
SIRTeee15:

Happy new year my brother in Christ.
This year is a call to defeat Taqiya and misinformation being spread by Muslims. We must intensify our effort to defeat false hood and teach the truth.
The message should also go to some of our Christian brothers and sisters who are naive and oblivious of the machination of the evil one.

This is a year of truth.
This is indeed the Year of Truth my brother and only with the weapon of truth can the Lies of Islam be demolished.

I pray that the Lord will open the ears and eyes and minds of those enslaved by the spirit of Mohammed in Jesus name.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by SIRTeee15: 10:12pm On Jan 12
Qasim6:

Still thinking of how to respond.
Here's another verse we need to dissect to understand who is Jesus Christ.

John 20
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, [f]“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed

Ask yourself why would someone call Jesus God right in his face and he didn't reject the claim. Instead reprimanded him for not believing.

Why did Jesus accept to be called God in the presence of his disciples if we are to assume Jesus is a honest and righteous person.

Thomas called him God and he did not correct him.
Why?
What do U think? Is this another ambiguous verse?

Ohyoudidn't u are free to join the ring. I'm happy to enlighten you all. This is not to make u Christians but to understand the person of Jesus.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 8:23am On Jan 13
SIRTeee15:

Still thinking of how to respond.
Here's another verse we need to dissect to understand who is Jesus Christ.

John 20
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, [f]“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed

Ask yourself why would someone call Jesus God right in his face and he didn't reject the claim. Instead reprimanded him for not believing.

Why did Jesus accept to be called God in the presence of his disciples if we are to assume Jesus is a honest and righteous person.

Thomas called him God and he did not correct him.
Why?
What do U think? Is this another ambiguous verse?

Ohyoudidn't u are free to join the ring. I'm happy to enlighten you all. This is not to make u Christians but to understand the person of Jesus.
He has gone into ghost mode.
They have no answer to anything spiritual as they can only repeat meaningless chants and rhetorics to clould their mental faculties.

Ask the best of Muslims if they can answer this questions
1. Why did Allah send Prophet Isa to the world through a virgin mother?
2. Why is Prophet Isa the only human being who the the Word and Spirit of Allah?
3. Why is prophet Isa the only human who was taken to heaven bodily so that he's still alive 2000 years after?
4. Why is prophet Isa the only prophet who is a Co-Creator of life with Allah?
5. What was Allah trying to achieve by deceiving Mary the mother of Jesus, the Apostles and other Disciples of Christ that Jesus was crucified and died on the cross?

They don't have the answer and it doesn't bother them one bit: they are spiritually blind and deaf.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 8:54am On Jan 13
TenQ:

In the Bible both the old and New testament, God usually use the pronoun "I" or "ME" or "MYSELF" unlike in the Quran. The only time God used the plural pronoun for Himself in the Bible is in Genesis 1:26 and this is understood by Christians to reference the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit in the creation of the universe!

God cannot become bigger by using Majestic or Royal plural for Himself as it changes NOTHING about His nature. An impostor may need to claim this to feel bigger.

You say the Biblical use of the majestical plural in describing God was just once? Are you certain of this?

In Gen 1:26

The One God is speaking of Himself in plural form with the pronoun our. This is a perfect example of the majestic plural. God’s divine greatness and transcendence are emphasized through the simple use of pronoun.

What is the primary thematic here? Do you say the ancient Hebrew had a conception of a trinity? Elohim is plural of Eloah but in the use in reference to false gods but when used in reference to the true God it is singular.

You shall have no other gods before me" (Deuteronomy 5:7) but In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1) this Elohim is singular isn't it?

Is YHWH plural?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 10:24am On Jan 13
Elohim is not used exclusively for God in the Bible sir.
1. Elohim can refer to gods (idols of other nations) as in
Psalm 82:1
"God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the ‘gods’ (Elohim)

2. Elohim can also refer to judges or those in authority as in
Exodus 21:6
"then his master must take him before the judges (Elohim). He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life."

The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc usually refer to Himself as "I", "ME", "MYSELF" as He doesn't need to feign bigger than he is.
YHWH is a name and it carries no notion of singular or plural

Jesus came to correct the misunderstanding of the scriptures to the Jews!

Ohyoudidnt:

You say the Biblical use of the majestical plural in describing God was just once? Are you certain of this?

In Gen 1:26

The One God is speaking of Himself in plural form with the pronoun our. This is a perfect example of the majestic plural. God’s divine greatness and transcendence are emphasized through the simple use of pronoun.

What is the primary thematic here? Do you say the ancient Hebrew had a conception of a trinity? Elohim is plural of Eloah but in the use in reference to false gods but when used in reference to the true God it is singular.

You shall have no other gods before me" (Deuteronomy 5:7) but In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1) this Elohim is singular isn't it?

Is YHWH plural?

You Muslims don't even understand courtesy of Allah and Mohammed. Allah you can do is to define your own Trinity then try to bash it.

It is called Strawman Argument. Because you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

No true Christian Ever define Trinity as three Gods or partnership with God. No Christian has more than ONE SINGLE God.

Tell me and don't dodge the question as usual
1. What is Trinity according to Allah in the Qur'an?
2. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

It is you Muslims who have a UNIFIED Deity you call Allah.

Is the meaning of Ahad (أحد) not "One of..." or "One out of.."?
Is Allah is just one out of many gods!?

Is Taoheed (توحيد) not "Unification" or "Unity" or "Unify"?
Is Allah is just a group name for unified gods!?

How many idols used to be inside the Kaaba? Can you prove that they are not the one unified under the umbrella name "Allah"?

You still refuse to respond:
Did Mohammed truely went out heaven on the Al-Barak or it was a vision /dream?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:25pm On Jan 13
TenQ:
Elohim is not used exclusively for God in the Bible sir.
1. Elohim can refer to gods (idols of other nations) as in
Psalm 82:1
"God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the ‘gods’ (Elohim)

2. Elohim can also refer to judges or those in authority as in
Exodus 21:6
"then his master must take him before the judges (Elohim). He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life."

The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc usually refer to Himself as "I", "ME", "MYSELF" as He doesn't need to feign bigger than he is.
YHWH is a name and it carries no notion of singular or plural

Jesus came to correct the misunderstanding of the scriptures to the Jews!

You Muslims don't even understand courtesy of Allah and Mohammed. Allah you can do is to define your own Trinity then try to bash it.

It is called Strawman Argument. Because you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

No true Christian Ever define Trinity as three Gods or partnership with God. No Christian has more than ONE SINGLE God.

2. According to Allah in the Qur'an, who are the partners in Trinity with Allah?

How many idols used to be inside the Kaaba? Can you prove that they are not the one unified under the umbrella name "Allah"?

This discussion stems from understanding the way Allah refers to himself. How God in the Bible refers to himself with a majestic plural.

The use of the plural in regards to the almighty God is s not limited merely to Elohim, but also applies to other words of profound significance. For instance, Isaiah 19:4 uses ’adonim (“lords”) instead of ’adon (“lord”)

Into the hand of a cruel lord” (literally “lords,” even though referring to one person),1 and Exodus 21:29 reads: “Its owner [literally be‘alav, “its owners”] also shall be put to death.” Thus, we see that the plural of a noun is sometimes used to signify one person, as a mark of honor and distinction or for emphasis.

Is this a lie?

The Bible uses Elohim for gods only when it applies this plural word to pagan deities. The pagan Philistines apply the title elohim to their god Dagon (Judges 16:23-24, 1 Samuel 5:7). The Moabites, likewise, used the word ’elohim to describe their god Chemosh (Judges 11:24)

Is that too a lie?

The effect of the majestic plural is to indicate greatness, power, and prestige. It is normally reserved for use by nobles, kings, popes, and other persons of high rank when speaking in an official capacity or by those of lower rank when speaking of or to their betters.

In Exodus 20:3: You shall have no other gods [Elohim] before me, and in Deuteronomy 13:2: Let us go after other gods [Elohim]. Elohim is the word that is used of the one true God as well as for the many false gods.

Pay attention to the distinction of the pagan gods and God.
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 1:12pm On Jan 13
Adonai and Elohim are plural nouns and though these names are written in the plural form, they regularly employ singular verbs in Hebrew grammar and are singular in usage. Therefore, acting in usage as singular nouns with singular verbs, many Bible scholars believe instead that these names represent a plural of majesty
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 1:42pm On Jan 13
Gen 15:7:
"And he said to him, I am the LORD that brought you out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give you this land to inherit it."

Gen 28:13:
"And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac: the land where on you lie, to you will I give it, and to your seed;"

Exo 6:2:
"And God spoke to Moses, and said to him, I am the LORD:"

Exo 6:8:
"And I will bring you in to the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD."

This above is how the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses calls Himself. He doesn't use" WE", "US" or "OURSELF" like the Allah of the Qur'an!
QED!

Even if He did, it makes sense in the light of the Trinity!

You just copy things on the Internet whether it makes sense or not.
The adonim in Isaiah 19:4 does not refer to God but human masters (Lords) plural.
Is be‘alav also the name of God in Exodus 21:29?
The word Elohim simply means Deity in case you don't know: any personality that is worshipped is a Deity sir.

Ohyoudidnt:

This discussion stems from understanding the way Allah refers to himself. How God in the Bible refers to himself with a majestic plural.

The use of the plural in regards to the almighty God is s not limited merely to Elohim, but also applies to other words of profound significance. For instance, Isaiah 19:4 uses ’adonim (“lords”) instead of ’adon (“lord”)

Into the hand of a cruel lord” (literally “lords,” even though referring to one person),1 and Exodus 21:29 reads: “Its owner [literally be‘alav, “its owners”] also shall be put to death.” Thus, we see that the plural of a noun is sometimes used to signify one person, as a mark of honor and distinction or for emphasis.

Is this a lie?

The Bible uses Elohim for gods only when it applies this plural word to pagan deities. The pagan Philistines apply the title elohim to their god Dagon (Judges 16:23-24, 1 Samuel 5:7). The Moabites, likewise, used the word ’elohim to describe their god Chemosh (Judges 11:24)

Is that too a lie?

The effect of the majestic plural is to indicate greatness, power, and prestige. It is normally reserved for use by nobles, kings, popes, and other persons of high rank when speaking in an official capacity or by those of lower rank when speaking of or to their betters.

In Exodus 20:3: You shall have no other gods [Elohim] before me, and in Deuteronomy 13:2: Let us go after other gods [Elohim]. Elohim is the word that is used of the one true God as well as for the many false gods.

Please respond to your Strawman Argument. It seems that since you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 2:09pm On Jan 13
Ohyoudidnt:
Adonai and Elohim are plural nouns and though these names are written in the plural form, they regularly employ singular verbs in Hebrew grammar and are singular in usage. Therefore, acting in usage as singular nouns with singular verbs, many Bible scholars believe instead that these names represent a plural of majesty
Adonai and Elohim are plural nouns which also support the idea of Trinity sir.
My take is that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses do not need to call Himself WE or US or OURSELVES to be majestic. By His nature He is!

This is why God is the "I AM!" and not "WE ARE"

Can you help me understand this verse of the Qur'an?
Qur'an 21:17
"If We had intended to take a diversion, We would have taken it from ourselves, if We were to do so."

Who is the OURSELVES Allah refer to here?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 4:30pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

Adonai and Elohim are plural nouns which also support the idea of Trinity sir.
My take is that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses do not need to call Himself WE or US or OURSELVES to be majestic. By His nature He is!

This is why God is the "I AM!" and not "WE ARE"

"If We had intended to take a diversion, We would have taken it from ourselves, if We were to do so."

Seriously! Language is a huge barrier and there are limitations learning from translation.

וַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהוָה֙ אֶל־מֹשֶׁ֔ה רְאֵ֛ה נְתַתִּ֥יךָ אֱלֹהִ֖ים לְפַרְעֹ֑ה וְאַהֲרֹ֥ן אָחִ֖יךָ יִהְיֶ֥ה נְבִיאֶֽךָ׃
And the Lord said to Moses: See, I have made you a God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your spokesman.

Obviously, Moses was one person, but the plural Elohim ( אֱלֹהִ֖ים) is still used.

In Biblical Hebrew, the plural can be used to denote a position of authority.

Candid advice seek experts in hebrew translation from your fold to explain to you.

אֱלהִים is grammatically plural but is often treated as though it is singular such as with a singular verb.

Hebrew grammar allows for a plural noun like “Elohim” to be paired with singular verbs, which is the case when referring to the singular God of Israel, as found in the Shema, a declaration of Hear O’ Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One

שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד

אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ Our God (eloheinu)

אֶחָֽד is one
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 5:31pm On Jan 13
It's too obvious that Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Even legalwolf cannot deny that.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob taught their children the ways of their God whose name they later got to know to be Yahweh. Moses and all the prophets worshipped Yahweh. They did not know anyone called Allah. All is a deceiver .
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:38pm On Jan 13
Ohyoudidnt:

Seriously! Language is a huge barrier and there are limitations learning from translation.

וַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהוָה֙ אֶל־מֹשֶׁ֔ה רְאֵ֛ה נְתַתִּ֥יךָ אֱלֹהִ֖ים לְפַרְעֹ֑ה וְאַהֲרֹ֥ן אָחִ֖יךָ יִהְיֶ֥ה נְבִיאֶֽךָ׃
And the Lord said to Moses: See, I have made you a God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your spokesman.

Obviously, Moses was one person, but the plural Elohim ( אֱלֹהִ֖ים) is still used.

Candid advice seek experts in hebrew translation from your fold to explain to you.

אֱלהִים is grammatically plural but is often treated as though it is singular such as with a singular verb.

The issue is this:
The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses has never been know to address Himself by WE, US or OURSELF like Allah.

Again, I ask

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:40pm On Jan 13
FxMasterz:
It's too obvious that Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Even legalwolf cannot deny that.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob taught their children the ways of their God whose name they later got to know to be Yahweh. Moses and all the prophets worshipped Yahweh. They did not know anyone called Allah. All is a deceiver .
The Entity called Allah is trying hard to sound bigger than he truely is. This is why Muslims are embarrassed to define properly the words Ahad and Taoheed without fabricating new meanings!
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 5:42pm On Jan 13
Ohyoudidnt:

Is this a lie?

Is that too a lie?

Please respond to your Strawman Argument. It seems that since you cannot beat the original, you make a Strawman that you can bash.

Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by Ohyoudidnt: 5:54pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

אֶחָֽד e-had seems similar to ahad in anyway?

I don't jump from one question to another Mr.
Get your Hebrew to English expert translator not your research.

Your style of juggling questions should take a rest while we logically and systematically move from one point to the other.

Strawman or not by your definition could you simply answer if what I posted is a lie or not? If it is kindly dismantle the straws in the argument.
Ohyoudidnt:

Hebrew grammar allows for a plural noun like “Elohim” to be paired with singular verbs, which is the case when referring to the singular God of Israel, as found in the Shema, a declaration of Hear O’ Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One

שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יְהוָ֥ה אֶחָֽד

אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ Our God (eloheinu)

אֶחָֽד is one

Remember we are seeking to disprove the use of majesjic plural or royalty in reference to describing God. This is to clarify why your lord and we is used in reference to Allah in Quran 17:8
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by FxMasterz: 5:57pm On Jan 13
TenQ:

The Entity called Allah is trying hard to sound bigger than he truely is. This is why Muslims are embarrassed to define properly the words Ahad and Taoheed without fabricating new meanings!

What are Ahad and Taoheed?
Re: A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel! by TenQ: 7:20pm On Jan 13
Ohyoudidnt:

אֶחָֽד e-had seems similar to ahad in anyway?

I don't jump from one question to another Mr.
Get your Hebrew to English expert translator not your research.

Your style of juggling questions should take a rest while we logically and systematically move from one point to the other.

Strawman or not by your definition could you simply answer if what I posted is a lie or not? If it is kindly dismantle the straws in the argument.

Your prophet copied the Jews:
Echad (אֶחָד) means one-ness (unity) in the Jewish religion (Shema Yisrael). This makes proper sense in the Light of the Trinity (the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit).
Unfortunately, it doesn't make an iota of sense in Islam.

My questions are not new to you. I have to repeat and repeat and repeat questions while you try your best to avoid answering them.
Again :

Grow some balls and answer my questions sir!
Ohyoudidnt:

Remember we are seeking to disprove the use of majesjic plural or royalty in reference to describing God. This is to clarify why your lord and we is used in reference to Allah in Quran 17:8
No Sir. You are chasing shadows
You are the one setting your Strawman question.

We are proving that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses referred to Himself as I", "ME", "MYSELF" " rather than WE, US and OURSELVES as in the case of Allah.

And I had pointed out to you that even if the God of the Bible call Himselve with the Term WE, US, etc, it makes sense in the Light of the Trinity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wanted! God Dead or Alive / The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.