Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? (223 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by Testiebobo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11
Do think people can change because they love someone? Like for the sake of someone they love? Is it possible?
Re: Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by immortalcrown(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11
Yes.

NOTE: I am talking about real love, not the one exhibited or professed for the sake of romance. If you are talking about the "love" that exists for the sake of romance, my answer is no.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by Fiscus105(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11
Testiebobo:
Do think people can change because they love someone? Like for the sake of someone they love? Is it possible?

Yes very possible, you may stop coming late to office because u love ur boss.

People often sacrifice their "wants/desire" for people they love and cherish.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by Rokiat(f): 1:08pm On Jan 11
No no no did I
Mention no? Absolutely not.

People can changed truly only if they want to for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by Demigod22: 2:08pm On Jan 11
Capital YES.

People change for who they love. I have seen people stop taking alcohol, stop going to club, start attending church, take their job serious, reconcile with family, just for love.

When we genuinely love someone, we exaggerated the person and we prioritize the person's happiness. We reach compromise, cross boundaries, break rules, do things you never thought you would do just to make the person happy and satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? by fyzaila: 2:26pm On Jan 11
It depends on the kind of change you're talking about.

If it's to change lifestyle for love, it's possible. But if it's character, i don't think it's possible, well it might be possible though very rare.

Don't expect anyone to change his/her habit to soothe you. Fall in love with someone you find companionship in, respect you and you're compatible in lots of ways. It will give you much peace of mind and happiness than trying or bugging someone to change his/her character.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Snail / Is L Arginine Effective For Penis Enlargement ? / AI Girlfriend Is Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.