Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Experience With Women When I Was A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women When I Was A Child (4962 Views)

Women When A Strange Man Texts Them For The First Time: / Why Do Men Tend To Hate Women When They Are Being Rejected? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by JovialJune(f): 10:40pm On Jan 11
advanceDNA:

If u can't figure out simple sarcastic context in a comment....madam I cant help u...
no be every statement be fight..... That's one problem with u guys here.... Everything is attack to you

Oh so now inserting misogyny to rape and pedophilia is now sarcasm to you, and you think you're smart by trying to deflect?

Can't make this shit up, something is definitely wrong with most nairaland males, especially the way they think.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by themainman600(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11
Demigod22:
If this story is true, then you had been abused and it's a painful thing that our society neglect these cases of sexual abuse against the male child.

I am also a victim of this abuse but I never mentioned it to anyone. I still see the lady, she is married with two kids now. I allowed myself to heal from the trauma. I buried the memory within me, I don't let it affect my relationship with my society.
grin grin grin grin iro po
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by ghettochild(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11
If we open up now that we are adults..
It will break many homes oooo.
So let's let sleeping dogs lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Kingray10: 11:50pm On Jan 11
Nlfp mod.
There is more to this discussion, we need more people to shed light on it.
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by nobilie: 11:59pm On Jan 11
JovialJune:

See someone that was a victim of sexual abuse, just take a look at the rubbish he typed, why would anyone take you serious with this type of mentality?
He is actually being sincere that he enjoyed the sexual abuse(thats the case of many young boys). The effect of the early abuse is that it makes them(the boys) abusers as well(since it introdused dem to early sex). More like going for what u enjoyed.
A friend of mind in the university was abused by the house girl his mom got. It started in his pry sch till jnr sec. By the time the house girl left, he switched to a class mate in school. In our uni days, he rearly go 2 days without sex. Thats the effect of abuse to boys. This may not be the case of abuse of girls.
You see the diff?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by revolt(m): 4:01am On Jan 12
As a child my aunties and big cousin refused to let me rest. They started bsnging me at age 4. Forget these chics finished me. Maybe it's the reason I became afraid of girls in my teens.
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by advanceDNA: 4:42am On Jan 12
JovialJune:

Oh so now inserting misogyny to rape and pedophilia is now sarcasm to you, and you think you're smart by trying to deflect?

Can't make this shit up, something is definitely wrong with most nairaland males, especially the way they think.

U can't read....that's ur problem
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:23am On Jan 12
JovialJune:

Hear yourself, we are not foolish to defend rape and pedophilia like most of you, and yes you will not hear word when men defend rapist and pedophilic men, we will scream to high heavens, keep waiting for us to scream for you, as per we are held your tongue from speaking up.
You just proved my point
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by JovialJune(f): 8:36am On Jan 12
advanceDNA:

U can't read....that's ur problem

You can't read and comprehend, that's your problem.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by BondRiv: 11:29am On Jan 12
LagosSuperStar:
When I was still a child, I think I was in primary 4 or 5, there was this lady I used to call aunty.
She always smiled and played with me. She calls me her husband and even buy alot of sweet and biscuits for me.

Later one day, one hot afternoon like that, she called me to come. I ran there thinking maybe sweet and chewing gum is about to sup angry
She started playing with me. In my mind, I was like "aunty bring out this sweet na". Instead aunty brought out my small pee pee and was playing with it angry

I cant recall if I was hard or sexually aroused. But this aunty took off my short niker and told me to lay on her. She held me hard and was using me to move up and down her private part.
This continued for a long time.
Now that I am old, I understand what she did even though to me as a bby, it didn't make any sense.

Why do men don't talk about females sexually abusing them as kids.
Whats your experience?

This seems to be a common experience.

I experienced the same thing you described in the part highlighted, from a young lady who was supposed to babysit me. The memory remains.

Now she is in the USA from my Google search result.
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by jaszplus12(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12
Demigod22:
If this story is true, then you had been abused and it's a painful thing that our society neglect these cases of sexual abuse against the male child.

I am also a victim of this abuse but I never mentioned it to anyone. I still see the lady, she is married with two kids now. I allowed myself to heal from the trauma. I buried the memory within me, I don't let it affect my relationship with my society.
Strong man.
This is where mostly the African society has held up cos abuse is swallowed and people just grow out of it. In the "civilized" world, you would have become a serial killer or thief and blame the whole society for your situation!
Stay strong bro...our experience is not going to make us weak!
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Pelumisamuel(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12
JovialJune:

If you don't have the capacity to assimilate and comprehend properly due to limited thought process, try not to quote me again.
hilarious
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by rickleye: 6:22pm On Jan 12
LagosSuperStar:
When I was still a child, I think I was in primary 4 or 5, there was this lady I used to call aunty.
She always smiled and played with me. She calls me her husband and even buy alot of sweet and biscuits for me.

Later one day, one hot afternoon like that, she called me to come. I ran there thinking maybe sweet and chewing gum is about to sup angry
She started playing with me. In my mind, I was like "aunty bring out this sweet na". Instead aunty brought out my small pee pee and was playing with it angry

I cant recall if I was hard or sexually aroused. But this aunty took off my short niker and told me to lay on her. She held me hard and was using me to move up and down her private part.
This continued for a long time.
Now that I am old, I understand what she did even though to me as a bby, it didn't make any sense.

Why do men don't talk about females sexually abusing them as kids.
Whats your experience?

Yep, I still remember a cuz doing something like this to me. She went to girls boarding school and in my mind I feel it’s one of the nasty behaviour they learnt.
Will I bring it up ? No
What will it achieve if I do after these many decades?
Has it affected my life ? No

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Kipaji: 1:48am On Jan 13
What happened to you is very common amongst men.
A large chunk of men, I would say at least 40% have had aunties, cousins, neighbors, and nannies do "stuff" on them. But society is not ready to tackle this issue since the current narrative is "men are perverted beings who can even rape little girls while women are angel creatures that can't do perverted stuff"

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Kipaji: 1:50am On Jan 13
What happened to you is very common amongst men.
A large chunk of men, I would say at least 40% have had aunties, cousins, classmates, neighbors, and nannies do "stuff" on them without consent or knowledge. But society is not ready to tackle this issue since the current narrative is "men are perverted beings who can even rape little girls while women are angel creatures that can't do perverted stuff."

If I have a boy, he will be duely protected by me. I will never drop my guard with these females.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by henndukwe18: 2:10pm On Jan 13
DaddyCash:
I was asked to stay the night with my mother's female friend the day my mother travelled to Lagos to buy some goods for sale.

I was 16 then.

The lady was living alone in a one room apartment.

At night she pulled off her clothes in my presence and asked me to bath with her. Omo, I saw bearded kpekus and I was charged. I turned to the wall to hide my ignorance but she smiled and turned me to herself and started stroking my gbola to my delight.

She bent over and asked me in which I shyly did.

She later urged me to lay on her and repeat what I did earlier.

Fluid flowed out of me as I reached the peak. I thought I had urinated inside her and I apologised profusely but she merely laughed at me.

Today I understand that she sexually abused me! But I enjoyed the show sha. grin
16yrs, n u ddnt know wt u were doing

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Demigod22: 8:46pm On Jan 13
jaszplus12:

Strong man.
This is where mostly the African society has held up cos abuse is swallowed and people just grow out of it. In the "civilized" world, you would have become a serial killer or thief and blame the whole society for your situation!
Stay strong bro...our experience is not going to make us weak!

Thanks comrade. The society made us to internalize pains, swallow our anxieties, we are to hide our fears and worries.

There was a time I was trying to indirectly tell someone, the person laughed it off and said I should be grateful I got free pussy. Imagine such madness?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by luminouz(m): 3:11am On Jan 14
Demigod22:

You again?

You always have a story for every post on here...

Iffa wooze you!!!!
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by jaszplus12(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14
Demigod22:

Thanks comrade. The society made us to internalize pains, swallow our anxieties, we are to hide our fears and worries.

There was a time I was trying to indirectly tell someone, the person laughed it off and said I should be grateful I got free pussy. Imagine such madness?
Can you imagine!!! Just hear that! So, free P has become antidote to pain and stress emotional or physical? That person has had a smooth ride to life so far, that's why.
Anyway, may negative vibes remain far from us, and if they come nearer, may our strength be strengthened to withstand! Amennnnn
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Demigod22: 1:45pm On Jan 14
jaszplus12:

Can you imagine!!! Just hear that! So, free P has become antidote to pain and stress emotional or physical? That person has had a smooth ride to life so far, that's why.
Anyway, may negative vibes remain far from us, and if they come nearer, may our strength be strengthened to withstand! Amennnnn

Amen, thanks for your encouragement and understanding, it goes a long way for me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by Demigod22: 1:51pm On Jan 14
luminouz:

You again?

You always have a story for every post on here...

Iffa wooze you!!!!

My chairman, I have missed your antagonism though. You don't always have to attack all my comments. Sometimes, when I am on point, you can just walk away.

Happy New week.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by jaszplus12(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14
Demigod22:

Amen, thanks for your encouragement and understanding, it goes a long way for me.
We stand shoulder to shoulder, we see eye to eye!
Good luck sir.
Re: My Experience With Women When I Was A Child by luminouz(m): 12:56am On Jan 15
Demigod22:

My chairman, I have missed your antagonism though. You don't always have to attack all my comments. Sometimes, when I am on point, you can just walk away.

Happy New week.

Oya make I free you this week

One plate of peppersoup and chilled beer on me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? / Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! / Helping Me With My phobia :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.