Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles (10164 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Cassandraloius: 7:13am On Jan 12
Talkative.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Parable007: 7:16am On Jan 12
Nairaland the news you post from Reno is becoming too much and really unnecessary.
Reno Is a deeply bittered soul and so far hasn't been adding any thing meaningful to Nigeria. Please reduce his volume except if he's been paying you for cheap publicity.
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by rollywise(m): 7:20am On Jan 12
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see this flirt. Now that appointments have finished and e no reach bros hand he wants to go back to base πŸ˜‚. Sapa na bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by lesbiconverter: 7:24am On Jan 12
I don't know why people give the reta.rd Reno o'mockery attention

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by lesbiconverter: 7:25am On Jan 12
Parable007:
Nairaland the news you post from Reno is becoming too much and really unnecessary.
Reno Is a deeply bittered soul and so far hasn't been adding any thing meaningful to Nigeria. Please reduce his volume except if he's been paying you for cheap publicity.
Thank you
Exactly. It's like they leave serious topics to pay attention to the low IQ Reta.rd

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by obesse: 7:26am On Jan 12
SAPA no good o! Chai!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Gandollar(f): 7:27am On Jan 12
Xscape1993:
It is well with this guy.
Amen o grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Smithwilliams826: 7:28am On Jan 12
It's been long since we heard from this confused being.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by bluefilm: 7:29am On Jan 12
Who cares?
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:29am On Jan 12
dis one & bwala are 2 very Stoopid hungry Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by DKM123: 7:32am On Jan 12
But where is Obi in all of this?
How come he didn't mention Obi?
Is this really Reno's quote?

#sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by HugoBoss10(m): 7:38am On Jan 12
JohnMo2:

This unstable man again

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by obonujoker(m): 7:40am On Jan 12
abhosts:
LOL. This guy still sees himself extracting more dollars from delusional Atiku. The truth is that under APC, Nigeria has become a one party state so it is not wise wasting time and money only to cry rigged election later..

Atiku should give up his political ambition so hustlers like Reno can go and get a day Job.

Peter Obi destroyed their money collecting tactics from Atiku immediately he want to Labour party... So that's their pain....

He and his ilks had thought they'd cash out massively from the last election from Atiku

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Gandollar(f): 7:41am On Jan 12
saphiere:
The owner of this forum made a post days ago on how the forum would no longer tolerate tribal post. I have been calling on him to ban a moniker for encouraging tribal war yet he has given a blind eye to it. Useless bunch.
Just use the report button

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by kerry57: 7:41am On Jan 12
Mouth runner, no show from apc
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by victorclean(f): 7:44am On Jan 12
A green snake 🐍 in green grass

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Gandollar(f): 7:45am On Jan 12
Reno have zero political value. Buhari ignored him, Obi ignored him, Tinubu ignored him. Dude can't bear the hunger anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Gkay1(m): 7:47am On Jan 12
Because of the money he will share
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by killsmith(f): 7:57am On Jan 12
I dislike men that talk too much.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by abobote: 8:04am On Jan 12
Validated:

The guy left Obi the day he heard that PDP is asking Obi to come and run with Atiku again.
He will no longer touch Obi no matter what because he senses he may be sidelined if things pan out for Atiku/Obi 2027.
Obi will be making his biggest political mistake, if he runs with Atiku again
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by BluntCrazeMan: 8:13am On Jan 12
We are waiting for Reno's appointment in the Tinubu Government..

Let's see how noble he truly is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by ONNYX: 8:18am On Jan 12
epainos:

This last part of the article cracked me. grin Reno that abandoned his family in the US and moved in with another woman in the UK. grin

Is this actually factual?
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Dpharisee: 8:23am On Jan 12
Since no gree pay and instead opted for Bwala, Reno is going back to his old benefactor grin
Even his bigoted followers are disappointed that he is abandoning his anti Igbo rhetorics since Igbos are no longer engaging him in online tirades grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by emkz: 8:32am On Jan 12
Atiku's fundamental issue is that he lacks leadership qualities and his only convictions are himself and what benefits him.

If Atiku had been patient, he'd have been President in 2015 or 2019. All he needed do was support Jonathan in 2011 and/or 2015 and stayed with the PDP. This is because Nigerians would have sympathized with him for the way Obasanjo mistreated him towards 2007. Even in 2015, Atiku was non-chalant in his support for Buhari. Until now, Atiku has never stuck his neck out for anyone except himself.

It is for this reason he attracts opportunists like Daniel Bwala, Dino Melaye, Phrank Shaibu, Paul Ibe, David Hundeyin, Nduka Obaigbena, Dele Momodu, Timi Frank, Don Pedro Obaseki, and sundry hangers on who do not believe in hm and would jump ship at the slightest opportunity like Daniel Bwala did. I cannot point out to one person who is Atiku's true friend, except maybe Senator Ben Obi who has been with Atiku. Even Ifeanyi Okowa abandoned him after losing elections. Peter Obi threw him under the bus and took away traditional PDP votes. The person who wanted to try that with Tinubu was cut at the primaries.

For a future politician, learn from Atiku's mistakes. if you have friends now, keep them and be there for them. Support them in their aspirations. If you are in a position, help as many people as you can; invest in people. Do not appear to be a user. For example, Atiku is thought to be a user. After elections, he disappears to Dubai and doesn't attend to the PDP until he wants to use PDP for elections. No one would trust him.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:52am On Jan 12
Useless idiot
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Hezmatosky: 8:57am On Jan 12
Oboy Tinubu does not have time for internet praises. Pay him a visit. Sheybe he was in Lagos throughout Christmas period where were you?
Reno
Dino
FFK
And
AY Fayose
Una polical life don finish. Continue
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by symbianDON(m): 9:05am On Jan 12
Dude can't believe Tinubu no send am grin now he's using style to try to warm his way back into Atiku's heart.....I hope it's not too late sha. But Reno no get one single shame for body...I won't be surprised if he wakes up one day full of praises for Obi....there's nothing hunger can't cause grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by YesGodcan(m): 9:15am On Jan 12
More like what the so called Rino will post grin

No sense at all shocked

emkz:
Atiku's fundamental issue is that he lacks leadership qualities and his only convictions are himself and what benefits him.

If Atiku had been patient, he'd have been President in 2015 or 2019. All he needed do was support Jonathan in 2011 and/or 2015 and stayed with the PDP. This is because Nigerians would have sympathized with him for the way Obasanjo mistreated him towards 2007. Even in 2015, Atiku was non-chalant in his support for Buhari. Until now, Atiku has never stuck his neck out for anyone except himself.

It is for this reason he attracts opportunists like Daniel Bwala, Dino Melaye, Phrank Shaibu, Paul Ibe, David Hundeyin, Nduka Obaigbena, Dele Momodu, Timi Frank, Don Pedro Obaseki, and sundry hangers on who do not believe in hm and would jump ship at the slightest opportunity like Daniel Bwala did. I cannot point out to one person who is Atiku's true friend, except maybe Senator Ben Obi who has been with Atiku. Even Ifeanyi Okowa abandoned him after losing elections. Peter Obi threw him under the bus and took away traditional PDP votes. The person who wanted to try that with Tinubu was cut at the primaries.

For a future politician, learn from Atiku's mistakes. if you have friends now, keep them and be there for them. Support them in their aspirations. If you are in a position, help as many people as you can; invest in people. Do not appear to be a user. For example, Atiku is thought to be a user. After elections, he disappears to Dubai and doesn't attend to the PDP until he wants to use PDP for elections. No one would trust him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Beigalodesigns(m): 10:02am On Jan 12
epainos:

This last part of the article cracked me. grin Reno that abandoned his family in the US and moved in with another woman in the UK. grin
That's a perfect definition of who he is a snake and a liar

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by hotwax: 10:30am On Jan 12
APC didn’t give you what you were chasing..

Tinubu is wise… you and fanikayode..Tinubu can never trust you.

Now you are back to Atiku after workig against him.

And he can never trust you too..

You are Feeble.. no one can trust you now..

You go where belle face

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by epainos: 11:30am On Jan 12
ONNYX:

Is this actually factual?
So, using Google is hard for you to find his old family ...the abandoned twins with their chocolate skinned mom....and his new yellow pawpaw he is carrying about?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva / Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.