Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles (10193 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by ONNYX: 11:41am On Jan 12
epainos:

So, using Google is hard for you to find his old family ...the abandoned twins with their chocolate skinned mom....and his new yellow pawpaw he is carrying about?

And you think responding with some civility would do you any harm?

Not everyone on Nairaland is your mate Sir. If you met some people on this forum in real life you would genuflect to greet them.

Your English is quite good and that should ordinarily indicate some breeding and pedigree.....but alas that is not the case.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by epainos: 3:35pm On Jan 12
ONNYX:

And you think responding with some civility would do you any harm?

Not everyone on Nairaland is your mate Sir. If you met some people on this forum in real life you would genuflect to greet them.

Your English is quite good and that should ordinarily indicate some breeding and pedigree.....but alas that is not the case.
Na wa oooo!

You asked if my comment was fatual... "Is this actually fatual?"

And I replied...are you fighting Google?

Next time you think you deserve a good response, ask your question with good manners. No... ooo... "it is actually not "factorial". Factual kor...Factorial ni.

How do you expect me to feel? So, i put lies out here...abi?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by HNICEARTH: 5:21pm On Jan 12
Odogwuzack:
That Bwala decamp really pained Reno oh grin

Bwala beat him to the game.

Reno came to Nigeria, met ribadu. Did all he could do to meet Tinubu. All to no avail.
But here is Bwala who has been insulting tinubu, even dunked on him some few days ago. Now man is snapping pictures with tinubu, and we all know he might soon be appointed.

Reno is pained!
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by IfnobeGod20: 5:45pm On Jan 12
But you used 8 years of your life to criticized Buhari. Are you saying in all the 8 years Buhari did no good thing for the country? You have to prove this beyond reasonable doubt that Buhari did no single good thing in his 8 years tenure Mr. Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Jan 12
abhosts:
LOL. This guy still sees himself extracting more dollars from delusional Atiku. The truth is that under APC, Nigeria has become a one party state so it is not wise wasting time and money only to cry rigged election later..

Atiku should give up his political ambition so hustlers like Reno can go and get a day Job.

OK so after all said and done,how does this play out in the reality We face on the streets of Nija?

Apc has become a gigantic principality to the survival of the common man in Nija.

Even the mugus wey dey shout wailer upandan for Sm na ebi pka wa be their song for real life grin cheesy grin
From the North,to the East to the West to the South, my criminal president don scatter everywhere oo grin

May the strongest stand firm.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Proudlyomonna: 11:24pm On Jan 12
Validated:

The guy left Obi the day he heard that PDP is asking Obi to come and run with Atiku again.
He will no longer touch Obi no matter what because he senses he may be sidelined if things pan out for Atiku/Obi 2027.

There are only two kind of people in this life that can fancy such a character that strikes a picture of water paborating in a closed surface like Reno.

Pro Apc. Pro Ipob grin

Nobody fit mumu pass this two groups grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Beolly(m): 3:49am On Jan 13
Proudlyomonna:
Free Leah no sell again grin
Obi no gree make him attention seeking market sell. grin
Tifnubu no gree release shishi grin

Reno you go dey alright grin
Because he refused to support your kinsman or sing his praise.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Rolings: 3:55am On Jan 13
Lordjiggs09:
HungerBad. grin

RIP to a nairaland legend by that name.

Funny names full nairaland sha
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Proudlyomonna: 2:36pm On Jan 13
Beolly:

Because he refused to support your kinsman or sing his praise.

No bcus He is a characterless person who is neither here nor there.

Mr shameless tribalist undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Beolly(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17
Proudlyomonna:

No bcus He is a characterless person who is neither here nor there.

Mr shameless tribalist undecided
When he was fully behind Ipob and Kanu you had good things to say about him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Proudlyomonna: 8:14pm On Jan 17
Beolly:

When he was fully behind Ipob and Kanu you had good things to say about him.

Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say, i am anti ipob.

Only pro Apc zombies and ipob fancies a characterless person like Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles by Beolly(m): 7:43am On Jan 18
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say, i am anti ipob.

Only pro Apc zombies and ipob fancies a characterless person like Reno.
I'm not even APC. Good thing I hit a nerve. You are just an hypocrite like most of your kinsmen.
Reno speaks the truth when he was attacking Buhari government and being all nice to the Igbos with his words including Obi. He was your hero until he started criticizing your kinsman then he became your sworn enemy. Same pattern when anyone is fighting your course he becomes your hero until he decided to stop being nice to you guys. E.g Soyinka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops Charges Against Russian Arms Suspects / Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri / Petrol Price Hike Only After Negotiation With Labour — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.